Caroline Control

Story Info
Girlfriend discovers secret about feet.
5k words
4.55
44k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thako
thako
5 Followers

The setting sun lazily flashed and flickered off the final water jump. Caroline dug her boot heels in to goad her horse, Odyne, to complete the final jump. Before the ripples caused by the mud falling from the horses hoofs had reached the bank, she had crossed the line to what can only be described as polite, almost sympathetic applause.

'Bugger' she thought, disheartened in knowing that for the third year running she had failed to finish inside the top six. She slowly cantered back to the paddock to tend to her horse and prepare to pack. She needed to be back at the stables by 6, then home to get ready to catch the flight at 9. Time was getting short.

'Caroline'. She heard a male voice call and spun around. She quickly remembered that she had brought someone along for moral support. She wasn't an insecure person, but she still felt a pang of disappointment at not finishing higher just to impress this person. Especially as this particular person was her boyfriend and she had dragged to this event.

'Hi Joe' she purred, and gave him a quick peck on the check

'You were... were magnificent' he stammered, 'and good gravy, you look good enough to eat!'. She smiled to herself, pleased with the reaction she had generated. She could see in his eyes that he was completely captivated by her outfit. She wondered what it was that generated such uncontrolled lust in males, was it the tight jacket, the jodhpurs, the boots?

'Steady on boy" she chided, "we are dignified company and we'll have none of that smut here!. But, seriously, thanks for coming with me today, it means a lot to me. It's just a shame I didn't finish higher." she pouted, fishing for more compliments. She was pleased he had come today. What impressed her the most was Joe had gone to the trouble of buying what he considered to be 'Country Clothes'. However, they looked so new and didn't quite hang on his body correctly that he looked disjointed and as far from a dignified country gent as possible. 'Bless' she thought.

'Oh, no bother at all, I never realise you possessed such a talent. The way you controlled that horse, bent it's will, made it do what you wanted...." he almost drooled.

"OK, that's enough" she warned. "If you can keep your libido under control for a moment, perhaps can you be a sweetie and help me off with my muddy boots" She emphasised the last word and moved slightly closer towards him as she said it. Her eyes mischievous.

"Um... yeah sure". He looked nervous. Rightly so.

Caroline sat on the tailgate of Joe's Range Rover and lifted her left leg so Joe could help her. Joe dropped onto one knee, grabbed the boot heel and started tugging.

'These things are on tight" he commented. "And they are quite muddy"

"Umm...hmm" Caroline replied. Most people stay on both feet when helping others so naturally she was surprised that Joe had voluntarily knelt in the mud before her, especially in his new breeches. She was going to tell him, but something about the sight of this man, kneeling in the mud, with all these people around, helping her remove her muddy boots, stopped her. She actually liked the feeling it gave, the feeling, no the sense of power. With a final yank, the boot popped free taking half of her sock off as well.

'Oops' Joe apologised, "let me get that for you". He put the boot down gently and pulled her sock back up her calf. Caroline just watched this, surprised, but strangely aware of how much she was enjoying the show.

"Now, my other boot" she ordered. Her left foot rested on the tailgate. She leaned back on her elbows and raised her right boot. Again, he grabbed the boot by the heel with both hands and began to pull.

"Make sure you leave the sock on this time" she chided. This surprised her as she this was not like her to be terse, and she wouldn't be surprised if he stood up and told her to take her own sodding boots off.

"Um... I'll try" was all he could manage. She just smiled and tossed her hair back off her face. She was really beginning to enjoy this and she wanted an full, unobstructed view.

Mary, the girl who came third in Caroline's event walked passed. She looked at Caroline and then at Joe in the mud tugging away at her boot. Mary made eye contact with Caroline, raised her eyebrows in mock surprise, gave a wry smile and rolled her eyes over towards Joe. Caroline understood what this meant. She was saying "You have him well trained". The acceptance of your peers. Caroline looked down at a struggling Joe who finally wrestled the reluctant boot from her foot, managing to leave the sock in place.

"Good boy!" she said in mock praise. He didn't see the sarcasm and smiled back at her, happy in a job well done.

They hitched up the trailer and drove Odyne back to the stables, then started the tortuous journey back towards Caroline's flat. She lived in an old mansion block past St Johns Wood and the Edgware Road is always a nightmare on a Sunday night. Caroline was beginning to get agitated feeling that time was running out and she would miss her flight. Work rarely took her away from London, but she had somehow been invited to a conference in Nice. She wasn't about to turn down a 3 day holiday in the South of France. She thought it was a shame that Joe couldn't take the time off as well. That would have been perfect, she thought. Lying on the beach having him rub suntan lotion into my......

"Almost there". Joes comment brought her out of her daydream. They had rounded Lords and she could see her apartment building.

"OK, the traffic is almost at a standstill." she said. "I will jump out here, I'm already packed I just need to grab my things. I will be back before you move too far and then you can drive me to the airport". Before Joe could argue, Caroline had jumped out. The traffic was quite heavy, but she knew the roads this time of night. It was almost like clockwork that when she burst through the front door, with bags flying and pigeons scattering in her wake, that Joes car was abeam the door. She threw her bags in the back seat, sat down in the passenger seat and with a smug, self satisfied smile pulled her sunglasses down from the top of her head.

"Heathrow, and make it snappy". Joe obeyed, what else could he do?

Caroline looked at her watch. Impatiently she thought "Five to six, he should be here". They had arranged for her to come his flat straight after work. From there, the plan was to grab some food, have a drink, and then, well she certainly knew what she wanted later. She had dressed as best she could for work, but with definitely keeping one eye on this evenings fun!. Underneath her fingertip length wool coat, she had a silk neck scarf, tight white blouse, a flowing pleated tartan skirt that reached just above her knees. Finally, she had worn her knee high black leather boots. These had a pointed toe and not too much of a heel. Sex siren meets girl next door. She was proud of these boots, they cost her a weeks pay. "Of course I could justify them" she said to Jenny at work, "They are gorgeous!". Jenny was forced to agreed and the subject of money was dropped.

"Hi" Joe said, opening the door and sweeping her into his arms in the same movement. A long, passionate kiss followed, that quite honestly would have made any nun reconsider her vows. "Miss me?" he asked with a cheeky smile. He was still dressed in a shirt and tie so had only just arrived home himself.

"Not as much as you apparently missed me" Caroline retorted, trying to recompose herself after that welcome, but unexpected greeting. She breezed past him into the flat. As Caroline went to hang her coat up, she noticed her riding boots placed neatly under the coat rack. "Of course" she thought, "I left them in his car in the rush to get away on Sunday". She picked them up to inspect them. They were quite clean, and not a trace of mud left.

"I see you cleaned my boots for me" she said. "Thank you, you didn't need to. That was very kind of you". She gave him a peck on his cheek and drifted into the living room. She placed her handbag and boots down on the floor. "So sweet of him to do that" she thought.

"So I hope you used the correct polish on them" she asked, "they are quite expensive" she added slowly. Caroline notice that he started to shift uncomfortably from one foot to the other, his confidence seemed shaken. Oh god, he is a terrible at lying and this might be interesting she thought

"Um, I think so" he managed to mutter.

"You think so!" she repeated, "well, go and get it so I can check. Wouldn't want to have to take them to get repaired would I". She could see he was hiding something and she was determined to weevil it out of him.

"Well, you see the thing is...." he started obviously trying to compose his words carefully.

"Yes" she barked, not giving him any time to compose his answer.

"I didn't have any boot polish so I used something else. I wanted to surprise you" He pleaded. She smiled a sweet smile, enjoying seeing him squirm.

"What did you use then? I hope it wasn't tap water as that will swell and distort the leather."

"Umm, err. No" he replied.

"Well, what on earth did you use. And don't lie to me!". Her tone had developed into a strict school matron. She didn't know why she was being so mean to her boyfriend, but it arousing her. "Tell me. Now!"

"mmmm. mmmmmmmy tongue" he murmured. The last word barely audible, but it was enough for her to hear. His eyes were downcast. She felt a rush of power over him. He had admitted to cleaning her boots with his tongue. And this should disgust her, but it didn't. It excited her.

"Show me!" she ordered. He sheepishly went over to her riding boots.

"Not those" she snapped. "They are already clean". She took half a step back leaving her left boot extended in front of her. "I want you to lick the boots I am wearing.". She could feel the heat in her crotch building. She didn't know why, but she wanted to dominate, to humiliate this man in her presence.

"What... but..". Finally Joe had found his voice.

"You heard. And you'd better do a better job than with my other boots". She was surprising herself. Caroline thought that she knew herself well, but this was a side of her, a dark side that she had never realised she had and now she was ready to experience in all it's glory. Poor Joe, she thought, he is in for a rough night

Joe crossed the room, almost shuffling like a zombie, and stopped in front of Caroline. He looked at the boot she had offered him. It had been raining recently and there was a tide mark of salt from the recent rain. It also looked like she took the short cut through the park on the way to his flat as there was little specks of dirt dotted on the topside. He dropped to his knees.

He is actually going to do it, thought Caroline. He looked up at her with pleading eyes, hoping she would laugh and tell him it was all a joke. She could tell that he had fantasized about this many times before, but now it was happening he wasn't sure it's what he wanted to do. She, on the other hand felt her eyes had opened and she wanted to explore. Completely

"Lick them. NOW!" and to add emphasis she pushed down on the top of his head. Slowly his head move further and further down. Finally stopping at her boot. She flexed her toes causing the boots to creek quietly. In the brief pause that followed she wondered whether he had come to his senses, and would get up, tell her were to go and that this wasn't his thing. It wasn't as if he was tied up or being forced to do this. She didn't have to wait long for his decision. It was the right one, the only one, she thought.

Through the expensive Italian leather she felt something stroking the top of her foot. She was secretly glad she was wearing nylon pop socks otherwise she might have missed the action of his tongue through the leather. As she looked down, all she could see was his head moving slightly with his hands gripping the heel. All of his heads' movements coincided with the sensations of her foot. She was becoming quite moist and was surprised how erotic she was founding it. This grown man cleaning the dirt from her boots as she stood above him like a Greek goddess. I should have done this a long time ago.

"Good boy" she cooed. She shut her eyes and let the sensations wash over her. He had moved to the outside of her boot. The leather where the ridges formed by her toes was even thinner and she could feel his tongue moving backwards and forwards over this area. "Harder" she commanded. Caroline felt Joe push down with his tongue. I am being a complete bitch and it feels fantastic she thought.

"You are mine now" she told no-one in particular. He knew it and so did she, "my bitch, my mongrel, my toy, and you will please me tonight". She was suddenly aware that her hand was rubbing the front of her skirt. Oh this feels so good... and so bad she smirked.

"Stop" she ordered. In mid lick he stopped instantly. Complete obedience. She moved her boot to rest it on the top of his head.

"Not a bad job" she remarked. In fact her boots where spotless and glistening slightly from his ministrations.

"Lie flat on the floor" she ordered he complied, "There will be a shift in our relationship tonight. I want you to know that. You will do as I order. Without question and to the best of your ability. And you will be wise not to refuse me whatever pleasure I will have with my new bootlicking dog tonight."

She took her boot of his head and place her right boot under his down turned head. "If you agree to these terms, thank me in a way you feel appropriate"

Almost instantly she felt him working the leather again. Probing, shining, kneading at her boot with his tongue. Her hand was still idly stroking her mound and the fire there was beginning to build. She began to feel that his tongue, although quietly giving her a gentle foot massage and cleaning her boots at the same time, could be utilised better. Why waste a perfectly good resource. She had never thought like this before and it was making her crazy.

"Cease" Caroline snapped, "and get up on your knees". As he slowly rose from his prone position, she slowly walked to stand behind him. "Now, tonight is about me, and not you. I will now take certain precautions to make sure you are unable to change this. Now, loosen your tie but do not take it off. Good, now undo all the front shirt buttons."

Once Joe had completed her request, she took his tie out of the collar and let it rest against his bare neck, but still tied. Then she pulled back on the collar, forcing the shirt back down his arms. As the cuffs where still buttoned up, the shirt snagged on his wrists. "Excellent" Caroline thought. With his arms behind his back and the cuffs too tight to fit over his wrists, she wrapped the shirt like a tourniquet around his wrists. Tighter and tighter she wound the shirt until his wrists were tightly bound together. She had him just where she wanted him. This is going to be such fun, she thought, well for me anyway.

She stood and walked around to face him. He looked up at her trying to see what she had planned. He didn't have to wait long. She removed her neck scarf rolled it into a tight blindfold and tied it in a double bow behind his head. He couldn't see, just how she wanted him.

"You have no choice now. You cannot escape until I free you. You need me. You are my property, you are my slave" she snootily looked down her nose at him.

By using the word slave for the first time, Caroline suddenly realised that she could indulge any fantasy she had and there was very little he could do about it. Up until this point, she was reacting to the situation, but now she had a very definite idea what she wanted next. She looked down upon him and gently stroked his face.

"There is the little matter of exacting your punishment you see. My riding boots were violated and assaulted by you without my permission. Although your intentions where honourable, I see this as a breach of trust that cannot go unheeded. However, I am a fair person and I see that as it was your tongue that committed the crime, so it is that only your tongue should be punished. Eye for an eye and all that".

"You never know" she giggled, "you might even enjoy it.....".

With that she swung into action........

Caroline was standing in front of Joe, looking down on him, kneeling, blindfold and tied up before her. His shirt tied behind his back and his tie hanging limply down his chest. In complete contrast to what was going on in his trousers.

This was the first time that Caroline noticed his arousal. Plenty of time for that later she smirked to herself.

"So my little slut likes being my slave I see" she mocked. "No matter, this is about me tonight not you".

With that Caroline took a step backwards, she hooked her panties with both thumbs and whilst always looking at Joe pulled her pant down, past her boots and flicked them onto the floor. She stepped forwards so she was only about 6 inches from Joes face.

God, she thought, I could use that tongue on my pussy right now. That would feel just...so...great. She thought about this for a while, quite a while, but in the end turned on her heels, and faced the fireplace. She leaned forwards and grabbed Joes tie from between her legs, careful not to touch any part of him as she did so. With the end of the tie firmly gripped in her left hand so slowly started to pull, drawing him into her. She gasped as the tie slid smoothly over her moist pussy. She kept slowly pulling the tie, knowing that Joes head would be following. First she felt the tip of his nose touch her just below her coccyx. Perfect she though.

With her other hand, she flicked her skirt out of the way. She was really glad she was wearing the pleated tartan skirt as with one quick movement, this revealed her beautiful arse. Not that Joe could see that of course.

Now her skirt was out of the way and she had Joe where she wanted him. Her now free hand grabbed him hair and pulled his head up, releasing the tension on his tie, so his mouth was resting just below her coccyx.

"Now, you will use that naughty tongue of yours to lick my arse." she ordered. " You start at the top and work your way down, paying particular attention to my ring. If you miss a bit, you will have to start again. Maybe this will teach you not to lick my boots without my permission". She felt a complete bitch coming out with words like this, and she loved it.

Slowly, almost reluctantly, Joes tongue came out to play. Slowly at first with small kitten licks. This wasn't what Caroline wanted

"Harder" she barked giving two sharp tugs on his tie to coincide with the syllables. "Use you tongue like you did on my boots earlier". This had the desired effect and instantly Joe sprung into life. His deep massaging actions were caressing Caroline intimately. She responded with short purrs of approval. He started moving down, and found by moving his head from side to side he could work his tongue into the gap and perform his duties. As Joe moved down Caroline responded almost as one. She leaned forwards to exposed the next part she wanted him to pay this special attention to. She was beginning to rock backwards and forwards in rhythm with Joes tongue. To complement this, she unconsciously started to tense and release her hold on the tie, causing Joes head to bob backwards and forwards. They had reached her natural frequency, in tune with each other. Caroline was totally lost in the sensation.

It came like an electric shock to her when his tongue finally found her ring. She let out a gasp of pure pleasure. She didn't want this to end. She dropped the tie grabbed his hair with her now free hand, making sure it didn't move. She was moaning uncontrollably. "Yes, you slut" "that's it, fuck my arse with your tongue." "You like that don't you." Of god, don't you dare stop". His tongue darted in and out of her hole, circling round and round. He placed his lips around her and sucked and licked at the same time. Soon she was dripping from the amount of saliva he was applying there. Yet she still wanted and needed more, much much more...

thako
thako
5 Followers
12