Cass's Capture Ch. 01

Story Info
Heiress' night of fun ends differently than she planned.
2.3k words
4.28
29.9k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Here is my first try on Literotica... I've been a long time reader, and though I'd give it a chance... Enjoy*

*

Cass stared at herself in the full length mirror that covered half the wall in her luxurious bedroom. A soft smile played over her lips as she looked at herself. Cass' honey blonde hair was pulled up in a chignon, with a few tendrils left free to surround her face. Her blue eyes stood out like pools of water surrounded by her smoky eye make up, and her lips were pink and glossy. There was a faint blush on her cheeks that spread down to kiss the tops of her perky breasts that were spilling out of her tight black dress. The black dress was dangerously low cut, and melted into her every curve and ended mid-thigh. Her long silky legs seemed to go forever until they ended in black stilettos.

Tonight is the night, she thought to herself as she grabbed her coat and purse as she left her bedroom and headed to her father's study. She quickly put on her coat before she knocked on the door.

When she entered, her father stared at her over his glasses, with his mouth open. Finally closing his mouth he demanded, "Cassandra Connelly, just where do you think you're going dressed like that?"

"Father," she exclaimed, "I am going to the party at Lana's house, remember, and all the girls will be dressed like this, of not more revealing."

"Cass, I don't think—"

"Father," she said sternly, "I am 22 years old; I am no longer a child who needs to be told what to wear."

Jack Connelly sighed. He knew his daughter was well over the age of needing coddling, but he couldn't help it. Since his wife died giving birth to Cass, she was all he had. Jack had built the shipping empire that is family had started to be the most prominent in the world, and he had a lot to show for it. He also made sure that he, and most of all, his daughter was safe at all costs. He worried constantly about her.

"Besides Dad," she continued gently, "I just spent 4 years studying hard to get my degree. I think I need a little time to have fun."

He felt older than his 50 years when he finally looked up from his desk.

"I know you deserve it Cassie, I just worry about you sometimes," he said. "Make sure you have William drive you and pick you up, that way I'll worry less."

Cass gave a slight smile, knowing that she should just accept that he gave in without a fight, and not be upset that he made her go with a driver. She missed their old driver Fred, but he had retired 2 months ago. William had been the driver ever since. She felt uncomfortable riding with William, frequently feeling his steel grey eyes piercing through her as he stared at her in the rearview mirror.

Tonight she was to meet Dave, a senior like her, whom she had been dating for 2 years. Tonight she felt that it was finally time to take their relationship to the next level, and had already planned with her best friend Lana how it would take place at her house. Why not? Dave was probably the handsomest guy in the whole school, and he was sweet, though she always felt something lacking whenever they got to the point of actually making out.

"That's fine Dad, I will take William," she said, then added, feeling a little guilty, "Oh, I might stay over at Lana's if it gets too late."

"Just let me know if you are, sweetie," Jack replied, standing up and walking around the large oak table that took up most the center of the room. He then walked over and pulled her into a huge hug.

"I am proud of you, daughter, and your Mother would've been proud too," he said and then looked up to her, eyes glistening.

"Thank you, Dad," Cass replied quietly, feeling her own eyes mist up.

Jack quickly pulled away, looking slightly embarrassed at his emotion.

"Yes, well," Jack said gruffly, as he cleared his throat. "You better get going, have a great time."

"I will Dad, and I will call you if I am going to spend the night," she replied hurriedly.

"I'll call William and let him know that you are on your way down," Jack said, as he picked up his phone and started to dial.

Cass ran to her room to freshen up her makeup. She looked in the mirror again, satisfied with the results, and then sprayed her favorite perfume. The anticipation of the night made her eyes sparkle. She then rushed down the stairs, hoping that she wouldn't have to wait too long for William.

As she reached the front foyer, she saw him waiting for her at the door. His muscular form was clad in a black suit for his uniform. He was tall, 6'3", and had dark brown hair that he kept close cut. His facial features were sharp, but handsome, especially when one was drawn to his liquid steel grey eyes.

He stood with his legs slightly apart, and his arms crossed across his chest. He wore a bored expression on his face.

"Ready, Princess," he said in a deep voice that sent shivers down her spine. His eyes bored into hers as she found herself staring back. His gaze traveled from her face to her feet and back up, to rest for a second on her large breasts. Cass felt her face turn even redder when she realized what he was staring at.

She looked away. "Yes," she said stiffly, and gave him the address to Lana's house.

The drive seemed to take longer than usual in the luxury Cadillac. Cass was relieved when her cell phone rang about half way through the drive.

"Cass," a high-pitched voice squeaked into the receiver, "Where are you? Dave is already here and has been asking about you."

"I'm on my way, Lana," Cass replied, "I should be there in about 10 minutes."

"What did you tell your Dad?" Lana giggled.

"I told him that I might spend the night at your house, that I would let him know," Cass said as she looked ahead and caught William's eyes staring at her in the rearview mirror. "Lana, I'll see you in a few minutes," she said quickly as she closed the phone, and stared out the window the rest of the ride.

When they pulled up the log driveway to the brightly lit mansion, there were many people already there and party was in full swing. Cass had her hand on the handle ready to jump out as soon as the car stopped.

"So I take it I will not be picking you up tonight, Princess," William drawled, humor dancing in his eyes.

"Um, no," Cass stammered as she reached for the door handle.

"Have a good time, Princess", he said huskily, outwardly undressing her with his eyes in the rearview mirror.

"Thank you," she mumbled, as she jumped out of the car and ran up the stairs to the front of the house.

William chuckled as he watched her run up the steps. Spoiled little bitch, he thought as he looked in the rearview mirror to back out of the driveway. It was then that he spied her purse laying on the backseat, forgotten in her haste to get away from him. This is going to be easier than I thought, he thought, a smile forming on is lips.

****

The music was thumping, and there were easily 50 people dancing in the living room. Cass tried to find Dave in crowd, and was relieved when she finally spotted him on the other side of the room standing next to Lana. She made her way over, and approached Dave with a sexy smile on her face.

"Hi, baby, you look hot." he said, admiringly looking her over from head to toe as William had done earlier, though she felt none of the tingle she had felt before.

"I'm glad you think so," she said, pushing the thought aside of how she felt when William had done the same thing only an hour earlier.

Lana handed her a beer, which she readily started drinking, finishing it as they stood there looking around. When it was empty, Lana handed her another one. Cass had to admit to herself that she was slightly nervous about tonight. It would be the first time that she had ever gone all the way with anyone. Sure they had fooled around, but never got that far.

"I think I am in the mood for something a little stronger, Lana," Cass said as she finished the second beer.

"Whoa, need some liquid courage, babe?" Dave teased her.

Lana giggled as she handed Cass a shot of tequila. "Here's some courage, Cass," she said.

Cass was not used to drinking this much so fast and already felt her head start to fill with a buzz.

"Let's dance, babe," Cass said, laughing, as she grabbed Dave's arm. He laughed, and held on to her arm as she led him into the middle of the living room. They made a striking couple, her golden hair and skin, and him with pale blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. They were like Ken and Barbie.

Cass immediately put her arms around Dave's neck and pulled him down for a kiss. He seemed a little bit surprised at first, but soon was following her lead as she put her sweet wet tongue in between her lips. He groaned as he ran his hands down her back to her tight ass, grasping it and pulling her tight to his growing erection.

"Mmmmm, baby, you taste so good," he whispered into her ear when they came up for air. They started grinding into each other, as they let the music fuel their desire as they moved. She could feel a wetness start to form between her legs, soaking her black thong, as Dave's almost fully erect cock was pressing into her belly.

He then let his hands glide down her ass cheeks and thighs, moving under the tight black fabric back up to her ass to cup her naked cheeks. Squeezing with one hand, he traced the other one down in between the crack to her pussy, feeling the wetness envelope his hand as he rubbed her mound through the soaking thong.

"Want to go upstairs?" Cass said huskily, though slightly slurring her words, both from her arousal and the alcohol.

His eyes opened wide with shock. "Are you sure, Cass?" It's not like he didn't want it. Hell he was ready to bend her over the couch that was pushed against the wall in the living room, that's how bad he wanted her.

She nodded, and giggled. Dave then grabbed her hand and as they started to walk towards the stairs, she felt a hand tap her shoulder.

Cass whirled around in surprise, and in her buzzed state lost her balance. She would have fallen if not for the strong hands that reached around her tiny waist to catch her. She looked up and found herself staring again into steel grey eyes that had her so unnerved earlier.

She found her footing, and immediately pushed away from William, glaring at him.

"What are you doing here?" she said to him, angrily.

"Your father sent me, apparently there is some sort of emergency," William replied quickly, "I am to take you home right away."

"Why didn't he just call me on my cell phone?" Cass demanded.

"You left your purse in the car, Princess," William replied, giving her a look of disdain.

Dave came back to her side. "What's going on?" he asked, looking confused.

"Her aunt has had an accident, and Mr. Connelly sent me to pick up Cassandra," William explained.

Cass immediately sobered up when she heard it was her aunt. She only had one other living relative, besides her dad, her mother's younger sister Lorraine. Lorraine was 10 years younger than her sister Marianne, and was opposite in looks from her sister also. Cass was an almost carbon copy of her mother, while Lorraine had dark brunette hair, and green eyes. Lorraine had been almost like a mother to her, which is why Cass felt such shock at hearing that she was in the hospital.

Cass immediately went and grabbed her jacket, and gave a quick goodbye to Lana and Dave.

She then ran to the car, and refused to talk to William once he started to drive.

"I am to take you to Riverdale General, Princess, your father will meet you there," he said briskly.

"Fine," she snapped. Cass could feel the effects from the alcohol start to cloud her head again, and the smooth ride in the car started to put her to sleep. She leaned her head into the car seat and fell asleep.

****

Cass awoke suddenly as the car seemed to slam to a halt. She lifted her heavy eye lids and attempted to look around, as she vaguely remembered her dreams of penetrating grey eyes and bulging muscles. The darkness outside the car window kept her from seeing anything that looked familiar to her. She looked around the car in confusion. Seeing that William was not in the front seat, she grabbed the handle only to find that it was locked. She was about to start pounding on the window, when the door next to her was yanked open.

She gasped as she stared into the eyes that had haunted her in her dreams, but when she looked past him, she was shocked to realize that that the scenery she saw was rugged mountain terrain instead of Riverdale General.

"Where the hell are we?" Cass demanded as she tried to push him out of the way. William's body was like a brick wall that refused to move.

"Princess," William said roughly, as he slapped a piece of duct tape over her mouth, "You have reached the limit of what I want to hear out of your mouth."