Cathy Ch. 03

Story Info
She refused him so he handed her over to a porn film maker.
15.2k words
4.49
133.8k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers

Chapter 3: Mind Over Body

If you haven't read any of my Cathy stories yet I strongly advise you to at least read Cathy (2) Once my Slave, before you go any further as it gives an insight into who and what she is.

Cathy woke up with a start, her arms and legs flailing around insanely, fighting off imaginary men. "Oh fuck." she said, realising she was alone, "Now I'm having wet dreams." She looked around and burst out laughing.

It had been two day's since her night with Ted, Colin and Dean. She had looked so exhausted that Ted had sent her home and told her not to come back till Monday when they had to prepare for there trip to Belgium. She had slept all day Thursday, only getting up after dark for a bite to eat and drink. 'Thank god it's Friday' she thought. She showered and went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee, as she poured it the phone rang.

"Hi hun." Rob said.

A little shocked Cathy replied, "Rob, oh hi babe where are you?"

"I'm in Sweden, wont be home for at least a week babe, sorry." Rob said, "gotta go, call you later bye, love you."

Before Cathy could say anything her husband was gone. When she married Rob this was one of the deciding factors, he was always abroad, but now she needed him to be here, she needed someone to lean on, even to talk to. "Bastard!" she shouted angrily as she slammed the phone down. "You don't give a shit about me, just work work bloody work. Well if you do not care about 'us' why the fuck should I."

Cathy had spent a lot of time thinking about what was happening to her since Ted had 'raped' her, and she did call it rape, being forced to submit to his will whenever he wanted her. However, thing's had changed. She knew that the Cathy of old, the slut, was well and truly awake now, she knew that whenever Ted told her to suck or fuck someone she would. Not just because he said so, but also because she wanted it to. She wondered if she was a nymphomaniac, or was it because the 'business woman' detached Cathy had ruled her life for so long. Whatever the reason, the slut was finding it easier and easier to dominate the businesswoman, especially when the businesswoman needed an added weapon to clinch a deal.

Cathy went upstairs to get dressed, still angry but with a smile on her face. Whenever she got angry with Rob, the slut would make the most of it. As she stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom the voice in her head said, "He's only working for us; he knows we need the money."

"Well if he was here he would know that we don't need the money." she said out loud, "He didn't even give you a chance to tell him did he?"

"He must have been busy," the voice said.

"He's always busy, always too busy to spend five minute's with you, we don't need him. I don't need him."

With that, the meek voice in her head wilted into nothing, all that stood before the mirror was Cathy the slut, Cathy the woman. She looked at her reflection and ran her hands over her body, smiling as she did so, her body tingling at the touch, over her firm breast's down to her thigh's and between her legs.

"Hmm." she said, "I think we need to tone up a little if were going to be displaying our wears regularly."

With a smile at her reflection, she moved to her wardrobe and took out some of her new clothes, slowly dressing in front of the mirror until she was satisfied. It did not take long, but then all she put on was a thin top, short skirt and pull up stockings. Satisfied with how she looked she went to her study.

When they had bought this house, the previous owner had building permission and plans to build a two-storey extension, a double garage with a bedroom above it. Once Cathy decided that she needed to exercise, she remembered the plans and, probably through anger, decided to have it built; only the bedroom would become a gym and sauna. With the plans were quotes for the work and the name of the architect, a local office in town, she decided to go and visit him and then to call the builders.

She had to park in a multi storey car park and walk to the architects office and she couldn't help noticing the looks that she got, she loved it and realised that she was instinctively walking to tease, swaying her bum and making sure her breast's moved freely, even smiling at some of the men as she passed.

As she entered the office she was greeted by a woman in her fifty's "Yes, can I help you" she said officiously.

Putting on her biggest smile Cathy said, "Would it be possible to see Mr Hexton please"

"Do you have an appointment?" A look of annoyance on her face

"Oh I'm sorry....what a lovely brooch, it's gorgeous." Cathy said still smiling, "May I have a look at it."

The secretary was surprised, "Ye....yes of course."

Cathy moved round the desk and ran her finger's over the brooch, "It's so pretty, it suit's your colour so well.

"We....well thank you; it was a gift from my late husband."

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry," Cathy said, "It just look's so pretty on you."

"Oh not at all, now then Mr Hexton you say." The secretary was flustered now but Cathy knew that her trick had worked.

"Yes if it's at all possible, I have these plans that he drew up and I would like to make some small changes to them, but if I need an appointment I could come back I suppose."

"No, no don't worry, give me a moment. You are...."

Cathy gave her name and watched as miss prim went through some door's that Cathy assumed led to the offices of Hexton and Norton. She returned a moment later and said "Mr Hexton has someone with him at the moment but if you could wait he will see you as soon as he is free.

"Oh thank you so much," Cathy purred, "I'll wait thank you."

"Would you like some coffee or tea perhaps?" The secretary asked.

"Coffee would be wonderful, your so kind. "

A moment later Cathy sat with a piping hot cup of coffee in her hand, and the secretary was offering some of her own private stash of biscuit's "I keep these for special client's" she said, "If they knew about them they would eat them all."

"I promise I won't tell." Cathy said with a smile. "My names Cathy by the way."

"Oh, Janet, call me Janet." Again, she was flustered, caught unawares.

Ten minutes later Janet ushered Cathy into Mr Hexton's office, "Ms Winters Mr Hexton"

"Thank you Janet, could you bring some coffee in and biscuits if we have any."

"Oh I think I just had the last biscuit I'm afraid." Cathy said as she approached the desk, hand held out, "And it's Cathy, please."

"Oh...oh well never mind, please take a seat he said watching her breast's shake as he shook her hand.

Cathy looked over her shoulder and winked at Janet as she left. "So what can I do for you then....Cathy?" Hexton asked "Oh and its Daniel."

Daniel was in his late thirties well dressed thinning on top, glasses and a stomach that belonged to a man ten years older. Cathy turned the chair slightly as she sat down and slowly crossed her legs making sure that he got a good look at them. "I have these plans that you drew up for the previous occupier of my home, I wondered if we could make a few changes." she said handing them over to him.

"Well let's see," he said spreading the plans across his desk. "Yes I think I remember these, simple two storey extension. You're not happy with them I take it?"

"Oh no it's not that." Cathy said as someone knocked on the door. Cathy guessed it was Janet so uncrossed her legs and sat looking like miss prim and proper.

"Come!" Daniel shouted and Janet walked in and laid a tray with two cups and a steaming pot on the coffee table. "Thank you Janet."

As she left Daniel said, "You wanted some changes made."

Cathy got up and moved round the desk, standing as close to him as she could, "Not much really," she said, "I want to make this a gym and sauna instead of a bedroom and a wall between the garages so that I can make one an office that I can access from inside the house." She was waving her hands over the plans and could hear his breathing increase as he took in her perfume and her closeness. "I was hoping to take it to the builders today, would that be possible?" she was looking into his eyes now, smiling.

"Hmm.... Shall we have coffee while we talk." he said stepping around his chair and walking to the settee.

The office was obviously designed to entertain clients in comfort, there was a settee and an armchair that Cathy sat in, legs crossed, sitting slightly sideways so that he could see the top's of her stockings.

They spent the next half hour discussing what Cathy wanted and spec changes. Finally Daniel said, "Leave that with me, its eleven thirty now, if you can get back about one thirty I will have them ready for you, is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Oh I'm sure there is Daniel, see you at one thirty then." and with the sexiest walk Daniel had ever seen she swished out of the door. As she passed Janet she brushed her hand saying "I will be back about one thirty Janet ok?"

"Oh yes, see you then Cathy, take care dear." Janet replied with a huge smile.

Cathy was pleased with her morning's work; while she had something to eat; she decided to call the builders to make an appointment. She managed to convince the secretary that it had to be today and got in for three thirty pm. After her lunch, she had a while to spare so done a little shopping on her clothes card then went back to Hexton and Norton arriving fifteen minutes early. Janet was eating dinner at her desk, a container of salad. "Oh sorry," she said, "A working lunch." and started to pack it away.

"No please, Janet, have your lunch, just point me to the coffee and I will help myself." Cathy said.

Janet pointed to the corner of her office where Cathy saw the percolator was full and hot, "You want one? She asked

"Mmmm....sorry, yes please one sugar if you don't mind." Janet said between chomps on her salad.

Cathy got the coffee and handed one to Janet, then she reached into her shopping bag's and pulled out a tin of exclusive chocolate biscuit's, "For being so kind this morning" she said laying them on Janet's desk.

"Oh you shouldn't have," Janet said, "I'll get fat."

"Nonsense!" Cathy laughed, "You have a great figure, the odd biscuit or two wont do you any harm."

Janet was obviously embarrassed, and Cathy knew it wasn't just because of the gift.

"I'll just see if Mr Hexton is available." Janet said as she got up and escaped through the office doors, returning a moment later, "He will see you now."

"Thank you Janet, I'll take my coffee if that's ok." Cathy said

Janet did not reply, just looked at the floor as Cathy passed her, still embarrassed it seemed.

Cathy walked into Daniels office as though it were her own; throughout her dealing's with him, she had managed to put on a good mix of both her business and her vamp side, neither of which had gone unnoticed. "So how are we doing then Daniel?" she said heading for the armchair.

"Yes it's finished," Daniel said, watching as she crossed her legs, "Quite simple really, just a couple of lines, here and here."

He was standing next to his drawing board so Cathy got up and walked over to him, making sure he had a good view between her leg's, he couldn't miss the fact that she had no pant's on and as her nipples were always standing out he now knew she was almost naked. Standing close enough to put her arm round his back and brush against him, she listened as he went into meaningless detail of the changes he had made. "All very simple really." he said finally turning to walk away from her but only managing to get as far as facing her.

Cathy looked into his eyes and said, "Thank you Daniel, now then, you said you may be able to do something else for me. What did you have in mind?"

Finally willing himself to move he stepped aside and said "I uh....um....well we do site management as well." he said finally, "You know, make sure the builders do the job on time and such."

"Would that mean you coming round to my place then?" Cathy asked, "Regularly?"

"Well at least once or twice yes," he said, "it's not a long job."

"That's a shame." Cathy said, "I am seeing the builders this afternoon, I'll give them your number and you can arrange a schedule, call me soon ok" she was gathering her thing's up as she spoke and with a final smile said, "Call me soon ok." and then she was gone. With a final farewell to a still embarrassed Janet, she floated out of the office and made her way to the builder's office.

Despite arriving early, the minute she was out of her car a man was at the office door to meet her. "Mrs Winters" I assume?" the man said, "I'm Dave Manning, come in to my office."

'Said the spider to the fly' Cathy thought, but said nothing. The 'office' was a portacabin, part of which had a desk in it that left little or no room for anyone to move around and a second chair against a wall. The positioning of the chair that he beckoned Cathy to sit on meant that he could see right up her legs and he made it very plain that he was looking. Before she had said a word, Cathy had him hooked. "I believe you can help me." she said, not trying to hide her legs or stocking tops, just twisting slightly so that he couldn't see up to her naked quim.

"Oh I do hope so Mrs Winters, anything in particular?" he said

Cathy reached forward and put a hand on his knee, "Please call me Cathy."

"Ok! Cathy it is." he said with a leering smile, "And I'm Dave, at your service."

Cathy took out a piece of paper and said, "I believe you wrote this quote for an extension to my house."

He took the paper and studied it, "This was a while back, but yes it's mine."

"Good." Cathy said as she pulling out the new plans. She stood up and rolled the plans out on his desk leaning over him as she did so. "I've made some changes but I would like you to start on me as quickly as possible."

Dragging his eye's off her tit's he stood up, his hand accidentally running up her leg as he did so. "Yes I see, well I will have to have another look at the site and give you a new quote but it shouldn't be a problem."

They were standing so close that Cathy could smell his sweat, she turned to look at him, only inches from his face, "And when would you like to come?" she asked

"Well no time like the present." he said softly, losing none of his bravado.

"Good." she said turning slightly so her tit's brushed his arm, "I'll be ready for you." She turned and slowly walked out, leaving the plans on his desk, she could feel his eyes burning into her back, lusting after her. 'This is going to be fun' she thought.

On her way home she felt exhilarated, she hadn't had so much fun for years, "Slut" the voice said from far away.

She wasn't in for long before Dave arrived in his white van, "Come in." she said, Let me show you upstairs first, then we can get down to business." Slowly she swayed her way upstairs, deliberately taking her time, knowing that his face was only inches from her arse, she could feel her pussy getting wet.

"Nice house." he said, "Lot's of space, nice curves."

She ignored him and carried onto her small study. "As you see this room is hardly big enough." she stood with her back to the wall, facing him, legs spread slightly.

"This side is the bathroom." she said raising her arm up the wall "and this side is my bedroom." she raised her other arm so that she was spread like a cross.

The look on his face was of sheer lust, however he tried he couldn't hide it as the bulge in his trousers made it so obvious. "Do you think you could do something for me, make an opening here maybe."

He stood in front of her, almost touching her and ran his hands over the wall either side of her. "Oh I'm sure I can do something for you Cathy, believe me when I say it will be a pleasure."

Arms spread wide and looking into his face, she said, "Have you examined all you want then, or do you want to examine further."

The intimation was unmistakable. "Well yes I should make sure that these are firm enough," he said as he slowly moved his hands to her breast's, still unsure that he could be this lucky. As he ran his hands over her nipples she let out an involuntary moan, taking this as a sign, he gripped them harder, looking into her still open eyes.

"What about the door Mr Manning.?" she asked, "Will it open?"

His hand shot down to her pussy, wet and warm, "Oh it's open alright, and ready." he said between gasping breaths

Breathing almost as heavily as he was she said, "Then maybe you should fit the door knob then Mr Manning. Make sure it fits properly don't you think?"

In a second, his zip was undone and in another, he had lifted her off the floor and rammed into her, thrusting hard. Another second and he exploded into her. "Oh fuck your hot." he said as he lowered her to the floor.

She was surprised how calm she was, he didn't even have her started and yet she was totally calm. With his come running down her leg, she said. "You said I wouldn't be disappointed Mr Manners." She said quietly, "You were wrong."

The look on his face was total shame, "I....I...." he started.

"I do hope your future work is of much higher quality." she said as she brushed past him, "And much longer lasting."

She walked downstairs and out the back door, "This is where you will be erecting, the extension" she said, knowing that he was still feeling bad. "I will be in the kitchen when you are done, wiping you're come from my legs."

His eyes involuntarily dropped to her legs where he could see his juices running down. "Uh....yes ok." he said quietly, "I won't be long."

Cathy turned and walked into the kitchen, put the kettle on and started to wipe herself down. She wiped a flannel between her swollen lips and let it linger for a while, relishing the cold feeling on her hot clit. Suddenly she sensed movement behind her; slowly she turned round and saw Dave standing in the doorway. She dropped the flannel but did not stop the movement of her hand, slipping a finger into her wet pussy, watching him, smiling at him as she slipped another finger in and then out, legs spread wide, nipples standing out, breathing erratic.

Dave moved forward slowly and put his hands on her hips, feeling for the zip, finding it and unzipping it, watching as the skirt dropped to the floor. He ran his hands down her legs and then up again, continuing over her hips and under the top to her breasts. No word was spoken as he did this, nor as he lifted the top over her head to see her, finally naked, and fingering herself, her hand getting faster and faster.

Dave dropped to his knees and taking her legs and wrapping them around his neck, he lifted her onto the worktop. All the time Cathy was working on her clit. Then Dave slowly lowered his head onto her mound, as his tongue reached her lips she took in a sharp breath, as he touched her clit she let out a moan and as his tongue went to work on her she grabbed his head and pushed him closer. Although he was obviously experienced at clit licking, he didn't need to be, Cathy was so high she would have come whatever he was like.

Cathy was like a drone, her eye's were open and she was looking down at him, his face buried between her legs his tongue working on her clit, she let out the occasional moan but said nothing until her orgasm shot through her. She felt it rising as usual in the pit of her stomach. A smile wafted across her face as she gave herself up to it, rising, rising and then the overpowering strength of it making her go rigid. Grabbing his head and pumping it into her swollen pussy. He lifted her up and half staggered half carried her around the room licking her all the time, until she screamed out loud and threw her arms wide, falling backwards. He almost dropped her, the movement was so violent, so unexpected.

As she became silent, he slowly lowered her to the floor where she curled up into a ball. He picked her up and carried her to the living room. Laying her down on the settee, he went back to the kitchen and with a banging of many cupboard doors, made some coffee. When he returned she was still curled in a ball but at least she was sitting up. "I don't know how you like your coffee." he said.

Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers