Caught in Panties Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife catches hubby in panties.
2.7k words
4.14
375.9k
83
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pantyperv
pantyperv
361 Followers

I have a beautiful wife who I adore more than anything in this world. We’ve been married for about four years, but she is the only woman I have been with for the past ten years. She is six years my junior and I waited until I was in my thirties before I finally asked her to marry me. She is 5’8”, blonde hair, blue eyes, and has a smoking body. I catch other men scoping her out all the time. I feel like the luckiest man on earth. She is somewhat shy and not into any sort of kinky sex. The only problem is she doesn’t know about my secret fetish that I’ve been harboring since I was a teen.

My secret is that I love panties. I love seeing girls in panties, I love masturbating with panties, I love stealing hot chicks panties, and sometimes I love wearing women’s panties. Since I met my wife I haven’t had sex with anyone else, but I have been secretly cheating on her with her panties, and other women’s panties as well. I filch panties from all sorts of women ranging from her friends to my friend’s wives. Whenever I get the chance I masturbate with these panties unbeknown to my wife. I have often feared that I would be caught and my wife would leave me because of my perverted behavior.

Well, about a month ago my worst fear was realized. I came home early from work one day and was really horny. I decided to have some fun with a pair of panties that I had stolen from one of my friend’s wife. The panties belonged to Paige. I’ve always been extremely attracted to her. I didn’t hesitate for a second when I had the opportunity to filch a pair of her panties out of the clothes hamper one day while using her bathroom. They were yellow silk briefs with lace in the front. I’ve spent countless hours masturbating with this pair of panties thinking of what Paige must look like in them. I’ve even had to wash them several times because of all the cum stains that I have left in them. I don’t know what had gotten into me that day, but I decided to try them on and see how they felt against my aching cock. I slid them up my thighs and onto my waist. I was surprised at how well they fit. Although I was stretching them to the max. My cock was oozing with precum and I was in heaven stoking myself through the thin material. I must have lost track of time because all of a sudden my wife walked in just as I was about to blow my load.

“What they hell are you doing?” I was caught!

“Honey what are you doing home so early?”

“Don’t you honey me. What the hell are you doing wearing those panties? Why is your dick so hard? And whose panties are those?”

I didn’t know where to begin. How could I have been so stupid?

“Look at how hard you are, and look how wet those panties are. I want some answers and I want them now!”

“I was just horny and…”

“So you were horny and you decide to try on some women’s underwear? Is that what turns you on? I can’t believe my husband is a little sissy that wears panties. How long has this been going on? Did you buy those yourself?”

I figured there was no reason to lie anymore. My secret had been revealed and I should at least be honest and hope for the best.

“No I didn’t buy them myself. I’ve had a secret fetish with panties for a long time, but was afraid to tell you because of what you might think. They belong to Paige and I took them from her house out of her clothes hamper.”

“How long have you been wearing other women’s panties? I wonder what Paige would think if she knew about this? How many other women have you stolen panties from? Oh my god! Do you wear mine when I’m not home? Do you wear them all the time when I’m not around?”

“ I don’t wear them all the time. I mostly jerk off with them, but sometimes I do wear them. I have never worn yours, but I do have a pretty large collection of other women’s panties. Oh man I’m so embarrassed that you found out! Honey please forgive me!”

“Well I guess that would explain why I find cum stains on my panties all the time. That is fucking sick. I can’t believe I married such a sissy! I’m going to stay with my sister for a few days. I can’t talk to you right now! I’ll call you when I’ve had time to think about this for a while.”

What was I going to do? I was so afraid that my wife was going to leave me. What was wrong with me? I knew I should have given up this fetish years ago. In the back of my mind I knew I would eventually get caught, but I guess I never realized what the consequences would be.

It had been almost a week before my wife finally decided to call me.

“What are you doing Mike? Are you still wearing Paige’s panties. Or are you just jerking off with some of my panties while I’ve been gone?”

“Honey I’m so sorry. I promise I will stop doing these things with panties. Please come home!”

“I’m still not sure what I’m going to do. I must admit that I thought you were sick, disgusting pervert, but after talking with my sister about it over the past few days, I think we may be able to work though this problem.”

“What? You told your sister about this? I’ll never be able to face her again! I’ll never be able to face anyone again after she goes running her mouth around town! How could you?”

“Don’t get mad at me. You are the one with the problem. Besides she promised me she wouldn’t tell anyone. She thought it was quite funny, and actually gave me some good ideas on how we might be able to enjoy this fetish of yours. I’ll be home tomorrow so we can talk.”

I couldn’t believe she told her sister of all people. Tammy had always been a big mouth, and she would love nothing more than to ruin me. Not to mention she was absolutely gorgeous. I had several pair of her panties in my collection, and I think she has known about me stealing her panties for quite sometime, but she has never said anything. She is quite the wild child and has always intimidated me sexually. The thought of her knowing about me wearing panties made my stomach turn.

My wife came home about 4 o’clock the next day. She also brought Tammy along with her.

“Hey Mike. What color panties do you have on today?” Tammy asked.

“Tammy don’t give him a hard time.” My wife said defending me.

“Oh I’m sure he’s having a hard time already if he’s wearing panties again.” Tammy said with a laugh.

“Ok that’s enough. Remember he’s still my husband even if he is a little sissy. Let’s not forget what we came here for Tammy.”

“Mike I want you to sit down so we can discuss what we’re going to do here. I must admit that I was very close to leaving you the other day, but Tammy helped me realize that I have not been totally honest with you either. You see I too have a secret that I’ve been hiding. Mike I have not been happy sexually with you for a long time. We have been with each other since I was very young. Perhaps too young for me to realize that you’re too small to satisfy me sexually. I have grown to love you though and I guess that’s why I never had the courage to say anything to you about our problems. I don’t want to leave you, but I need more. I thought that I had my opportunity to tell you when I found you wearing those panties, but Tammy made me understand a few things. One is that I do love you very much. Two is that I must admit seeing you in those panties turned me on a little bit. Three is that we could have some fun for you and me now that our secrets are out in the open, and there was no need for our relationship to come to an end”

I was floored. I had always thought that Lisa was very satisfied sexually. She had never mentioned anything about my size although I knew I was a little under endowed. My cock is only about five inches when fully hard and not very thick. I thought I was on the average side, but apparently Lisa thought otherwise.

“Why did you never tell me about our sexual problems? You always seemed satisfied.”

“I know honey. It’s partly my fault. I shouldn’t fake my orgasms, but I do love you and I knew it would hurt your feelings.”

“I don’t know what to say.”

“Just say that you will have an open mind, and you will trust me in what I’m about to propose. Besides what else do you have to lose. It’s either go along with me or I will leave you no matter how bad it will hurt because things can’t continue the way they are.”

“OK. Whatever you say honey. I trust you.” She was right. What could I say? I didn’t want her to leave me. I loved my wife and I would do just about anything to keep her. “So what do you have in mind?”

“Great. I’m so glad you decided to trust me Mike. Well first of all I’m going to allow you to play with panties in what ever way you want. You can wear them, jack off in them, what ever makes you happy. You won’t have to worry about anyone finding out unless you get caught stealing them from other women. If that happens, you’re on your own. Secondly, I will allow you to continue this behavior if you agree to let me have a big cock occasionally. I don’t want to do this behind your back. In fact, Tammy said you’d probably enjoy watching me take another guy in front of you. Well, what do you think?”

I bet Tammy did tell her I’d enjoy watching her fuck another guy. I always felt Tammy was out to get me in some way. I think she never thought I was good enough for her little sister. However, I guess I do have to thank her for talking Lisa into staying with me even if her motives were for me to be absolutely humiliated.

“I can’t believe you want me to watch you sleep with someone else. How could you humiliate me like that? How could I ever face my friends or even Tammy knowing my wife is sleeping with someone else?”

“Well how will you face them if they knew you were wearing panties? That didn’t seem to stop you before! Choose whatever you want, but if you want me to stay then that is how it’s going to be.”

“Lisa please! I don’t want to see you leave, but I don’t know if I could stand having another guy fuck my wife with me sitting right there watching.”

“The guy doesn’t have to know Mike. You could hide in the closet and jack off with my panties if you want to.” She said as she and Tammy laughed hysterically.

I was infuriated, but what could I do.

“Well I guess I have no choice.”

“You’re damn right you don’t you little sissy.” Tammy said. “As a matter of fact you should thank me for talking my sister into staying with you.”

I wanted to lash out so bad, but I knew she was right.

“Yeah right, thanks Tammy.” I said sarcastically.

“You don’t sound too sincere about that Mike. That is why another condition of you getting to stay with Lisa is that you model these panties for me.”

“No way. I wouldn’t give you the satisfaction!”

“Come on now Mike. From what Lisa tells me that would be the first time you ever satisfied anyone!” Both women laughed.

“It’s true Mike. I told Tammy that you would do that for her. I think you owe her that much just for talking me into staying.”

She made it sound like I was getting such a good deal. She gets to fuck other guys while I watch, and her sister will get to see me in panties so she can tease me for the rest of my life. What a raw deal. I must admit I was getting turned on about watching her fuck another guy. That was always a closet fantasy as well, but I never really wanted for it to come true.

“Let’s just get this over with.” I said reluctantly. Both women got real excited.

“Ok. Come over here and get these.” Tammy held out a little pair of pink bikini panties. “I just washed them this morning, but I think you will probably still smell some of my scent on them. I got really hot the other day thinking about you wearing my panties. I know you’d love to smell my pussy. I know you have longed to stick that little pecker of yours in this hot pussy.” She was right I came in several pair of her panties before thinking about how sweet her pussy must be.

I walked over and took them from her as my face turned a deep red. I slowly undid my zipper and peeled off my jeans. I hesitated before I lowered my boxers and exposed my limp cock to Tammy and my wife.

Tammy let out a squeal and said, “Oh my god look how tiny that thing is. Gosh sis now I know why you have never had and orgasm. My pinkie could do more for you that that thing.” She kept laughing wildly as I slowly pulled the pink panties up to my waste. Once I felt the smooth material against my cock I instantly forgot about my embarrassment to the hands of Tammy. My cock slowly started to rise as my face turned even redder than before.

Again Tammy laughed and said, “Look sis! He’s getting hard! Oh that is too funny.”

I could see that my wife felt sorry for me. She may have also been a little sorry for herself now that her sister knew what she had been missing for so long now. A real man’s cock.

Tammy snapped a few pictures as I protested. “What the hell are you doing?”

“I’m taking some pictures of you in panties so that if you ever decide to change the rules of our little game we have some blackmail photos of you.”

I was beginning to get mad, but what could I do? They had me now.

“Ok Tammy. You’ve had your fun. Let’s get going to the next panty adventure with Mike. You’ve seen enough. Well maybe that’s not entirely true, but you can cut him some slack for now. Mike leave the panties on, pull your pants back up, and come with us.”

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Oh, we didn’t mention that we thought it was time for you to start wearing panties all the time. We’re throwing out all of your manly underwear and taking you shopping for all new panties.”

“Lisa I can’t. What will I do when I go to the gym? I can’t wear panties there!”

“Well I guess you’ll just have to get creative because if I see you in men’s underwear again I’m going to show these pictures to all of your friends.”

I hung my head as I followed in tow. I somehow knew I would was going to regret the punishment for getting caught in panties.

To be continued……

pantyperv
pantyperv
361 Followers