Caught Masturbating

Story Info
She gets caught masturbating.
1.1k words
3.7
233.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was in the kitchen when she overheard her mother speaking with the next door neighbour. Neither of them knew it but the plan was being set for Julie to be used as a house-sitter. Used as a toy for someone she would grow to love, before he suddenly moved away and broke her heart.

The story that the mother was told was that the neighbour, a doctor well established in the town, was going away and that he wanted someone to keep an eye on the house. Neighbours did this for each other all the time, because it the town wasn't that big and sooner or later people got to know one another and do favours.

The crime rate was low, there was not graffiti, and only on Fridays nights were there problems with the local police because of visitors and to much alcohol.

The doctor was away for a week and during this time Julie liked going into the house. It was almost as if she has a huge doll's house to play with. On the way home from school she would go into the house first. She would feed the fish, a duty which she took undertook with great seriousness and responsibility, and she would watch tv and videos.

And he had so many videos! She spent more and more time in the house between school and going home, arriving sometimes just before meal time. Her parents were unconcerned, knowing that she was just next door.

It was while watching these videos that she saw her first porn video. Julie was now 18 and she had started to have her periods early but she was still very unworldly for an 18 year old. It was a fairly standard porn video, but to Julie it was hugely exciting. Her heart started beating fast and she wondered if somehow my magic her parents would find out.

Of course she has heard about these things and like most of her friends were always speaking about it in the playground, but to actually see one was something else. She watched the men and the women have sex, both vaginal and anal, and perform oral sex. She knew about this stuff, but to see it was different.

She sat on the floor watching, fast-forwarding, rewinding. Her legs were crossed while both hands manipulated the controls. She let go of one of the buttons and pulled her school uniform up. Her panties had a wet dot where she had already become excited. She masturbated. She had masturbated almost every day for the last year, but this was the first time she did it to porn.

She used her panties and then hand washed them and put them on wet so her mother wouldn't know. She hated the way that there was always so much wetness. She put the videos back in exactly the position as she found them and thought about nothing else that day. She regretted that there was only one day left where she could visit the house again and see the porn and masturbate and climax hard like she had.

The next day she repeated the performance. This would be the last time she would be able to watch a porn video till she grew up. She went straight there after school. She opened the door with regret, knowing that it would be her last time. She threw her school bag in the corning of the tv room and inspected the video collection.

This time she found found that there were lots of porn videos! in the boring old films the outer casings had boring titles on them but if you put them on you could see that they were porn.

By now she was a bit more prepared, and she had a towel with in her school bag, which could always explain to her parents as being necessary for swimming. She put on a video, and another, and another.

She had masturbated for about an hour. She had climaxed, but the feeling was so good that she just couldn't stop herself. The videos were each different, and she didn't want to miss out. She so badly wanted to see them all. She had taken off her panties and skirt now, and she was sitting on the towel, with her white blouse tied up around her tummy. Her hands glistened with her juice. Her clitoris and lips were large and engorged with blood. Her vagina was open as she had always penetrated herself when fingers when she masturbated.

On screen she saw one sexual act after another, and she imagined with surprising intensity that she was there, that she was the grown up who was being taken by one, two three men. She was the women with the big tits, having what Julie never got to get as she was (and still is) rather small.

She became uncomfortable sitting on her bottom for such a long time, so she shifted position. First it was with her having her legs crossed, and then she moved so that she was sitting between her legs. She knelt on her knees for a little while, and then went on all fours imagining that she was just like the woman in the video doing it doggy style.

She concentrated on penetration, stiffening her fingers and moving in and out of vagina, rather than concentrating on her clitoris. And then she discovered how exciting it could be if she really imagined that it was her in the video, by penetrating herself with the same rhythmic frequency as the video couple.

And the climaxes came and came again.

Her mobile rang. She was expecting it to. She dried her hands on the towel and picked it up.

‘Yes mummy, I'm still here, I'll be home in a minute.'

‘I don't want you over there now, and dinner is almost ready. He probably wants to rest, darling.'

‘Who, mummy?'

‘Don't be silly darling. Come home.'

She put the mobile down and felt there was someone behind her. And it was him. He had been standing there watching her masturbate herself for goodness knows how long. He wore loose trousers, but his erection pressed against it, not being just erect but erect and hard.

All Julie could think though was that she was in big trouble. Julie was so stunned her mouth opened, but didn't scream. ‘I am in big trouble.'

She put the towel around the lower and naked part of her body. She got up and grabbed her skirt and went to the toilet to put it on. In her hurry, she dropped the towel, exposing the beauty of her skin, completely fresh and flawless, reflecting the curves of her bottom.

Her mobile rang and she came out of the bathroom, fully clothed.

‘Yes mummy, I'm coming home now!'

‘We have to talk about this' he said to her.

‘I know, I'm so sorry,' she couldn't look him in the face.

‘Come here tomorrow as usual, and we'll chat,' she heard him say.

And that was their first date.