Caught Masturbating

Story Info
Lying there in bed with her hand between her legs.
2.7k words
4.39
52.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early... around 6 AM and looked over to my left to find the love of my life, Mari, still asleep on her side, with her back towards me. She was exhausted when she got in at about 2:30 in the morning. She stayed awake just long enough to give me a hug and a kiss, shed her scrubs and collapse into the bed. I rolled over onto my left side put my arm around her waste and curled up against her. I loved waking up next to Mari and just lying there and spooning with her. As a matter of fact we both enjoyed it so much that on the days I had to go to work and she didn't I would purposely set my alarm for a half an hour before I had to get up just so that we could spoon.

As I lay there, holding Mari, I started kissing and nibbling her neck. She began to stir a little and moaned ever so softly as she pushed herself against me. I now had a raging hard on, but I couldn't bring myself to attack her. Knowing that she had gotten so little sleep, I was content to lie there with my arm around her and enjoy the closeness that we shared. About an hour later I carefully slid out of the bed, trying not to disturb her, and went into the kitchen to make some coffee.

Coffee in hand I headed for the living room and sat down to watch the formula one practice on TV. I figured that this would keep me occupied until about 9 AM, and then I would go out and cut some fresh flowers, put them in a vase, and make breakfast. Then I would surprise Mari with breakfast in bed along with the fresh cut flowers. After my second cup of coffee I had to take a leak, so I headed for the bathroom.

When I was done I didn't flush the toilet, since the bathroom was right next to the bedroom and I didn't want to wake Mari. As I exited the bathroom and started to creep past the bedroom door I thought I heard a noise, so I paused at the door and listened. Sure enough I heard it again, it sounded like someone was moaning. Then it hit me... Mari was probably having a bad dream, something that I new she had once in a while, so I figured I'd just go in and make sure she was ok.

As I opened the bedroom door I was surprised to find that Mari was not having a nightmare. Quite the opposite, she apparently was on the brink of having an orgasm. There she was, lying there in bed with her right hand between her legs playing with her clit; while with her left she held her right breast to her mouth as she nibbled and sucked on her rock hard nipple. The look on her face when she realized I had walked in and caught her was one of total shock and dismay, it was priceless.

In the short time between my walking in and Mari's starting to open her mouth to say something, I started to formulate a plan of action. The first part of which was my sternly telling Mari "Do not say one word unless I specifically ask you a question... Do you understand?" There was no response so I repeated myself... "DO YOU UNDERSTAND??" She meekly replied "Yes." I then went on... "Do you realize how hurt and disappointed I am, especially since you knew full well that I had not masturbated for almost a week, at your specific request...." "And yet you still selfishly choose to lie in here and masturbate with me sitting right in the next room." She opened her mouth to say something... I glared at her and immediately put the index finger of my right hand in front of my lips, and not a peep came out of her.

Not wanting to lose the upper hand I immediately continued with my tirade... "YOU DO REALIZE DON'T YOU!?!, that you have been a very, very naughty little girl?"

With her head hung low and eyes averted, she replied "Yes".

"YES what!" I responded.

"Yes sir." came her reply.

"And you do know what happens to naughty little girls... DON'T YOU MARI!?!" Then for emphasis I reiterated... "WELL DON"T YOU!?!"

Her response was simply "They... they get punished sir."

"That's right..." I said as a rye smile crept across my face "they get punished!"

With that I turned and opened the lower drawer of the dresser at the foot of the bed. This is where we kept the large majority of our "toys" and this was one of those times that would require that a number of them be put to use. I reached in grabbed four fleece lined restraints and tossed them on the bed at Mari's feet. I then grabbed the leather flogger and my latest acquisition... a fairly large black leather paddle that was all hand stitched. Mari had never seen the paddle; as a matter of fact she didn't even know that I had it. I had gotten it because early on in our relationship I had discovered that Mari was turned on by a number of very interesting things. Among those things were that she enjoyed being spanked, was turned on by leather and the combination of the two increased her pleasure considerably.

I stood up, turned and as I stared down at Mari, I ordered her to "Roll over and pull your knees up under you so I have access to that luscious, lily white ass of yours, and so that you can watch what is going on in the mirror!" She immediately did as I had ordered, leaving her ass completely exposed to my every whim.

Instead of laying into her little white ass, I decided to torment and tease her first, by running the leather paddle, in a circular motion, over her soon to be crimson ass cheeks. As I did this Mari began to coo and push her ass against the paddle. Then suddenly I pulled the paddle away and began to alternately slap one cheek and then the other. Mari's whole body lurched as I landed the first slaps and she began to moan. I continued my onslaught until both of her ass cheeks were bright red. I stopped to admire my handy work, and then ran my right hand over her right ass cheek, which I immediately noted was very warm to the touch. As I continued to massage her ass I slowly moved my hand towards her pussy. The first thing I noticed as my fingers parted Mari's pussy lips was how wet she was and as I slid my middle finger into her pussy I said "You little slut, I see you are really enjoying this... you're soaking wet."

I pulled my finger out of her pussy, and stuck it in front of Mari's face and said "Lick your pussy juice off my finger you slut!" She immediately began to vigorously lick and suck my finger until I pulled it out of her reach. I then picked up the black leather flogger and began a new assault on her ass, this time leaving thin red streaks up and down each cheek. Mari continued to moan with each new set of streaks I laid down on her ass as I spun the ends of the flogger in a counter clockwise motion.

I momentarily stopped my assault on Mari's ass. I then stepped up behind her, pulled my rock hard dick out of my pants and as I held on to its' base I slid the head up and down along her exposed pussy forcing her lips apart. As I did this I could feel her body begin to tremble with excitement and once I had the head of my dick lubed up with Mari's juices, I rammed it into her sopping wet pussy and then just stood still with it buried deep inside her. She turned her head and began pleading... "Fuck me!, Please, I need you to fuck my hot wet pussy!" As I started to saw in and out of her, with the leather paddle I simultaneously began to rain blows down on her ass alternating the from one cheek to the other, until I had brought that warm crimson glow back to both of them. The whole time Mari was moaning and begun screaming "FUCK ME... PLEASE... I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME HARD!"

I could feel the familiar pulsing in Mari's pussy that often heralded an impending orgasm. I didn't want her cum yet, so I yanked my dick out of her pussy as fast as I had shoved it in. Before she could say a word, I grabbed the hair on the back of her head and pulled her face to my crotch and told her to "Clean your pussy juices off my cock you naughty little slut!" She immediately started to lick and suck my cock with an unbridled abandonment like I had never seen before. I stood there looking down at Mari sucking and licking my cock for quite a while before I decided to take charge again. I grabbed two hand fulls of hair and held her head still as I began to fuck her mouth. After a few minutes I noticed that Mari's right hand had found its' way to her pussy and she was methodically moving her fingers up and down over her clit.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked down at her and firmly said "I see you still haven't learned your lesson yet you little slut!" "I guess I'll just have to make sure you can't touch that juicy hot pussy of yours, while I continue your punishment."

I picked up one of the restraints, then roughly grabbed Mari's right wrist, and fastened it first to her wrist and then to the right corner of the oak head board. I repeated this with her left wrist and both of her ankles. When I was done Mari lay there spread eagle on the bed, barely able to move, exposed to my every whim. I went to the foot of the bed and retrieved another new toy from the bottom drawer of the dresser. As I moved to Mari's left side and she saw the Japanese clover nipple clamps in my right hand her eyes got as big as silver dollars. She looked as though she was about to say something, maybe even protest, but I shot her a glare to let her know that I wasn't kidding when I had told her earlier not to say a word.

I looked down at her breasts and noted that her nipples were already rock hard, probably due, in part, to her anticipation of what was about to happen. I leaned across her chest and grasped her right nipple between the thumb and forefinger of my left hand and pulled straight up, which allowed me to attach one of the claps to its base with my right. As I slowly released the clamp onto Mari's right nipple she immediately gasped and then began to moan as she seemingly got use to the feel of it. This didn't surprise me in the least, since Mari was very much into walking that thin line between pain and pleasure. After she had gotten use to the one on her right nipple, I attached the other to her left nipple and then took the chain connecting the two clamps and pulled up on it. I watched the reaction on Mari's face as I did this... She grimaced at first, but then closed her eyes and began to gently moan, with obvious pleasure.

.

As I released the chain I thought to myself... at some other time, when Mari was standing, or better yet suspended with her hands above her head. I would have to put the Japanese clover nipple clamps on her nipples and hang some weights from the center of the chain, and see if and how much she enjoyed that. But... like I said to myself, that will have to be savored and maybe even written about at another time.

I went to foot of the bed and retrieved the black leather flogger, and began spinning the ends of it, much like a propeller. After I had the ends going I moved to Mari's side and slowly lowered them down until they started to lick at her left breast and then at her right. She began to moan louder and louder as red streaks began to appear on the upper surfaces of her breasts.

After I halted my attack on her beautiful breasts I moved slightly towards the foot of the bed, which afforded me a better view of Mari's pussy, which was now all puffed up and literally oozing with her juices. I took the flogger and dragged the ribbons of leather along the inside of her right thigh and then her left, each time stopping just short of her pussy. This was obviously very stimulating to her, because the closer the leather got to her pussy lips the louder she would groan and then she began to arch her back in an effort to have to leather actually touch her pussy. I continued to tease and taught her in this way until I finally dragged the leather up and down along her pussy. Her response startled me slightly as she thrust her pelvis into the air and said "OH PLEASE MASTER... PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

I looked into her eyes, which were begging for relief and I lovingly said "Honey I am punishing you in an effort to teach you a lesson, not to bring you pleasure." And with that I reached into the bottom drawer of the dresser and retrieved the riding crop... the first toy I ever bought Mari... one which she seemed to cherish greatly... maybe that was because I had given it to her as a birthday gift three years earlier or maybe it was for another reason... I moved back to the head of the bed, gently removed the nipple clamps, and started to rapidly slap her nipples, alternating from one breast to the other. Mari continued to moan and stain against her restraints, as I continued my assault on her nipples. Then, I got an idea, and stopped my attack.

I decided to try something new with the riding crop... I started to slowly drag the leather end of the riding crop up and down between Mari's thighs and across her engorged pussy lips and slightly exposed clit. This elicited a guttural moan from Mari's lips, and encouraged me to continue. I then began to move the crop in such a way as to cause the leather end to move up and down very rapidly, thus allowing me to administer a series of rapid slaps directly to Mari's clit. Her reaction was instantaneous, as she arched her back and thrust her pelvis forwards exposing her clit even more to the slapping of the leather tip and screamed "I'M CUMMING... OH MY GOD... DON"T STOP... I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING!!!" Simultaneously I could see her body being wracked with an orgasm of what she would later describe as "epic proportions."

As she lay there on the bed recovering from her "punishment", I undid the restraints and then cuddled up next to her, held her in my arms, and kissed her passionately. As I pulled away I looked into Mari's eyes and said "I certainly hope that you have learned your lesson."

Mari looked back at me, with a glint in her eyes, and as a shit eating grin crept across her face she said "I don't know... You may have to punish me many more times before I get it... You do know my love... sometimes I'm just a slow learner." She then wrapped her arms around my neck and began kissing me, as I moved atop of her and slid my cock into her waiting pussy. We made love twice before I finally got up to gather some flowers and make breakfast for Mari, as had been my original plan.

Dedicated to the love of my life.