Caught Whoring By My Brother

Story Info
My brother finds out what I do for money.
1.1k words
4.03
186.8k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm staying with my younger brother at the moment until I get a place after my last boyfriend couldn't handle my sexual proclivities. I liked to role play that I was fucking my brother. It makes me dripping wet and gets me off so hard. I always wanted to fuck my brother ever since I was young. I use to try to tease him hoping he would make a move. I was too scared to make the first move back then. I'd wear low cut shirts and no bra and short skirts with no panties on and drop things so I'd bend over in front of him. I'd wait until he was in the hall after I showered and come out in a little towel barely covering me. I use to get in bed with him at night and cuddle close to him saying I was scared or cold. I'd see that he got hard when I did those things but I couldn't seem to get him to do anything. Incest is a seriously ground in taboo.

I'm 25 now. I have long red hair, blue eyes, 36c breasts, wear glasses, and I'm not a waif. I'm a big girl but not that big. I have hips and ass and I like it fine. My brother is 24 and really cute. At this point I kind of figured it wasn't going to happen between us even though I still wanted it badly. It continued to be my main fantasy.

I just got done checking my email and replied to a couple people setting up some appointments. I was really tired as I had just gotten back from some work. I'm an escort and it can be very tiring. I like my work. My family doesn't know what I do. I don't feel ashamed of it but I know most people won't understand it. I don't stand on the corner or anything. I work of the internet and I'm careful. I say who, where, what. I don't do drugs and I don't have a pimp.

I have always remembered to sign out and close the browser up until now. I was so tired that I forgot. I got in bed and started touching my pussy. I figured I'd cum again before I went to sleep. I was thinking about my brother and was so close when someone burst into my room. It was my brother. He glared at me and saw that I still had my fingers in my pussy.

I didn't know what he was doing but then he spat out, "So my sister is a whore? You spread your legs for anyone and everyone. You can't get enough can you? You probably got fucked tonight but here you are fingering your slutty cunt."

I just laid there shocked then I saw that he had a hard-on and that made me start gushing. He saw me looking at his cock and came towards me saying, "You are a fucking slut aren't you? You even want your brother's cock. Well you are going to get it, whore. You are always walking around here wearing almost nothing teasing me and leaving me with blue balls while giving that pussy up to everyone else."

I was so excited but I was nervous to. I didn't know what he was going to do. I'd waited for this for so long. He grabbed me by the hair with one hand while removing his pants with the other. He pulled out his cock finally. It was slightly above average in length but nice and wide. I wanted it in me so bad. The bed was soaked with my juices already just thinking about it. He pulled my hair with both hands and forced his cock down my throat. He was fucking my face so hard within moments that I was gagging at first but I fucking loved chocking on my brother's dick. He reached one hand down and started pinching my nipple hard.

"That's right whore, suck that cock good. I going to feel you up with so much cum before the nights over you won't be able to stand it. I'm going to cum, sissy. Swallow your brother's cum now."

I felt him tense and start shooting his cum down my throat. God I loved it. I came too. I never came without some touching but swallowing my brother's cum was the hottest thing ever. "You came swallowing my cum didn't you little whore?"

"Yes I did"

"I knew you wanted it. There's plenty more for my slut of a sister."

He pushed me on my back and climbed on top of me. He held my hands down so I couldn't move and in one swift motion shoved his cock all the way in me.

"God you are so tight. I didn't think a whore like you would be this tight but fuck this is good. Oh fuck you can squeeze your pussy muscles? I'd heard of girls doing that but never meet one. Yeah fucking squeeze your brother's cock."

"Fuck your sister hard. Make me your cumslut. I want to have my brother make me his whore. I'm cumming. I'm creaming my brother's cock. Please don't stop!"

"Take all my cock whore."

I came so fucking hard I couldn't see for a minute. He just kept slamming his cock in me. He was being so rough and holding me down and I loved it. I was cumming so hard being my brother's fucktoy.

"Get on your hands and knees now. When is the last time someone fucked your ass, sissy?"

"I don't let people do that."

"Well you are going to let me. I'm going to fuck your ass hard and fill you with my cum."

I never let people do that but I got so wet thinking about him taking my ass. I wanted my brother to shove his cock in me. I didn't care where I just wanted it in me. His cock was well lubed from my dripping wet pussy. He put the tip against my asshole and pushed hard. I was really tight but the juices let it slip in easy. It hurt but it felt good too and I loved the idea of it. He shoved it all the way in and held it there for a minute. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and started fucking my ass hard. I reached under and started rubbing my clit.

"I'm going to cum with you in my ass, brother. Yeah fuck your sister's tight ass. Make your sissy cum hard."

"Fuck, I'm going to fill my sister's ass with my cum. Take it all, whore. I'm cumming!"

It felt so good having my brother cum in my ass. He pulled out and collapsed on the bed. I did too.

"I love you, sissy."

"I love you too little brother."

I lay beside him with his cum dripping out of me. I laid my head on his chest and we feel asleep. I dreamt about fucking my brother that night like I did many nights but finally they weren't futile dreams anymore.