Cayman Night

Story Info
They enjoy a night of sex and lingerie.
1.7k words
4.05
38.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,441 Followers

It was the second day of their vacation on Grand Cayman. The weather was beautiful and the beaches and snorkeling was fantastic. She looked so sexy in that tight bikini and every time she bent over Paul got an eyeful of those huge tits of hers. He could feel the strain inside his suit as he watched her sexy body.

After spending a long day at the beach and in the sun, they had a couple drinks sitting near the beach, listening to the steel band playing and watching the sunset. Eventually, they went back to get dressed for dinner and have a drink in the room before going to the nice Japanese restaurant near the ocean. After some drinks at the bar, they were feeling the effects of the alcohol and dove into their meal with an amazing appetite. The day and the booze had taken its toll as finished their meal and headed back to their room.

Paul sat on the couch as Donna asked me if he had brought some clothes for her to try on. As always, he had purchased some very sexy lingerie that he gave her to show off in on vacation. He opened the drawer and laid them all out on the bed as Donna went to see which of her high heels were the sexiest for each of these outfits. She asked Paul to take his clothes off while he watched her fashion show.

Paul had written some new erotic stories and she asked him to read them aloud as she got ready. He slowly began reading to her and stopped frequently to watch as she dressed in preparation for the show.

First, she tried on the sheer see-through white lingerie with the fur trim and thong. She put on her heels and faced the mirror as Paul asked her to turn around to show him how it looked. He was immediately drawn to her ass and the back of her legs in the heels and he stroked his hardening cock as his eyes devoured her. Donna turned and posed before bending over to wiggle her hot ass for him. She walked over to him and watched as he stroked himself before she reached out and took his cock in her hand. Her nails were painted a perfect red as she gripped him and moved her hand up and down while Paul read some more. He looked up and took her big tits in his hands. Donna's nipples were rock hard and he took them and pulled them out and away from her body. When he released them, she stood up, walked to the other side of the room and began to change into another outfit. Paul began to read to her again.

This time she changed into a sheer black top that hardly covered her large tits at all. She said she thought the top might be a bit too small but he told her that it looked to be the exact right size. She posed in front of him as his eyes wandered over her beautiful body. Then she watched kneeled down between his legs and look up at him..

"Put my cock in your mouth," he told her.

Paul pulled her hair back away from her gorgeous face.

"Blow me, Slut" he ordered as she engulfed the head of his hard cock.

She took it out and rubbed it all over her face as she looked in his eyes to make sure he didn't miss her show, then she went down on him again. She was totally engrossed in sucking him and he watched her mouth move in a sexual ballet. He always loved seeing her do this and she kept looking up to make sure he was enjoying it. Paul felt disappointed when she slowly released his cock, licked it some more, stood up again and went to put on another outfit.

This time Donna dressed in an ultra short thong skirt and bra top and he got up and came over to her in front of the bed. Paul's hands were pulling her hard nipples and then he dropped one hand down to finger her juicy cunt. Donna was wet and excited as he shoved two fingers inside her. She turned to face the bed with her back to him. Her hands dropped to the bed and she crawled up onto the mattress. This positioned her ass at the right height as Donna reached back to pull the thong aside.

"Do you want to fuck my cunt," she teased as she looked back over her shoulder.

He took his cock, positioning it at her wet opening, and pushed hard into your waiting cunt. The force of his assault made her bend forward even more and he had a perfect angle to pound into her. Paul fucked her like this for a while before she pushed forward, popping him out of her dripping cunt.

"I don't want you to cum before I'm done with my show," she said moving to where the next outfit was waiting.

Her next fashion look was a hot looking cami set that really accented her ass and pressed her big tits together. They began to passionately kiss and sat on the couch touching and caressing each other.

"Suck my cock, Whore" Paul told her as he pulled and twisted and pinched her hard nipples through the sheer top.

Donna gasped at the harsh attack and then stood up and turned her back to him. He pulled the thong over one ass cheek and began to finger her from behind. Reaching back, she then took hold of his hard cock. Paul watched her ass slowly sit down until it disappeared inside her wetness. His cock was fully into her slippery cunt and he held had her tits roughly in his hands as she worked her ass up and down the shaft. He watched as her ass moved so seductively up and down his cock as she fucked down on him from this position.

Again, Donna stood and dislodged his wet aching cock from her sexy cunt.

"Bring the chair over in front of the mirror so I can watch myself getting fucked from behind wearing this sexy outfit," she told him.

He placed the chair at an angle to the mirror and sat down with his hard cock standing straight up. Donna backed up her ass to meet it and again he watched as she pressed her cunt down, impaling herself on the rock hard cock.

"Oh, God, yes, please now, fuck me hard," she moaned back at him.

With half closed eyes, she looked in the mirror and saw his cock bury itself inside her and then she lifted up and watched how wet and juicy Paul's cock had become. She pulled forward and his cock popped out and she quickly turned and dropped down to suck it again. Her red lips devoured his cock and she was incredibly aroused by the taste of the wetness on her tongue.

"You're such a cocksucking whore, Donna," he moaned as she went down on his hard cock.

She was sucking and licking and jerking his cock before once again turning back to the mirror and burying him deep inside her needy cunt.

Her perfect ass hammered down again and again and he took hold of her blonde hair in one hand and the other was pulling back on her hips and forcing her cunt back onto him. As he watched her fuck down on him, he reached back and delivered a hard slap on her upturned ass as she rose up.

"That's it, spank your whore," she hissed through clenched teeth.

They were in a sexual frenzy and were devouring each other in their brutal, lust-filled delirium. He continued to slap her ass as their bodies slammed at each other. They both could feel the passion building fast. He felt her begin to spasm before she started to cum.

"Oh, please, oh, please," she cried out.

Her movements increased and she began to moan even more loudly, "Fuck my cunt. Fuck me hard. I want you to cum inside me. Please cum in your slut."

The sights and sounds and feelings were overwhelming. The smell of sex was all around them. Donna's wet, sex crazed cunt kept hammering down, extracting more pleasure as she climaxed.

"Oh fuck, oh, fuck, I'm cumming. Don't stop, keep fucking me. I want it hard," she screamed as the feeling overcame her.

Paul was also about to climax and could feel himself start to boil over as he pounded her as hard as he could. Her screaming was mixed with his moans as he kept up the deep brutal strokes. At last it was too much for Paul and he could feel himself filling her cunt with shot after shot of cum. They wouldn't let each other stop as their orgasms continued on and on. Both his hands were locked onto her hips and forcing his pulsating cock deeper. He gripped Donna's convulsing body and pulled and bounced it onto his shooting cock. He stared into the mirror and saw her eyes were transfixed as she watched his cock battering her hot cunt.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming again," she cried out as she saw him bang hard into her. Her body was shaking and her breathing was ragged and hoarse as he continued fucking her through her second climax.

The last of the pleasure slowly receded and left them spent and satisfied. Donna sat there for a while with Paul's cock still pulsating deep inside her. He pulled her back and wrapped his arms around her and held her tits in his hands, with his fingers pinching her hard nipples as they both came back down to earth.

Finally, she lifted her cunt up and looked over into the mirror as a flood of his cum dripped out of her thoroughly fucked pussy. Reaching down she took his cock in her hand and stroked it, feeling the wet cum between her fingers. At the same time his fingers dropped from her tits to her cunt to rub the wet liquid into her hot opening.

Loansum
Loansum
1,441 Followers