Chained, But Not Contained Ch. 02

Story Info
Facing the music.
946 words
4.09
24.5k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Facing The Music

I woke up alone. She'd left without waking me. I didn't even know her name.

FUCK! The money!

A quick scrabble on the dressing table, opening the drawer I stuck the cash into, I see a small note.

'Thanks for a great night. I need to go to work now. I hope you don't mind, I took $100 from your winnings to get a taxi. I only needed $50, but there was nothing smaller.'

The rest of the money lay untouched below the note.

Time was a blur for the remainder of the contract. All I did was work, eat, sleep, drink, occasionally spend a bit of time at the casinos and jerk off to the porn on TV.

Where would mankind be without porn? I view my hotel masturbation sessions as therapy. I would normally wank twice a night, which is funny, because I don't normally come twice a night when I'm having sex. Once is sort of an arbitrary limit for me. But I think my record at wanking in one day was 5. That was a few years ago though. (I'd just inherited a fantastic porn collection from a mate... the potency of which has mostly died out now)

Porn aside, I'd finally reached the end of my current contract and it was time to pack up and head back home to San Diego. Just as well I enjoy driving. Not being able to fly means it's a lot more of a hassle to head home during mid-contract (Impossible when I'm working East-Coast).

As I expected, the shit had hit the fan when I arrived home. My missus had heard from a source (that fucking friend of hers) that I'd been seen getting leaving a casino with a young lady. I explained that I didn't sleep with her (I used the Clinton Defence) as I guess that technically no penetration of vagina was involved. I'm a reasonably good liar though and argued my case pretty convincingly. I even promised her that I'd do anything to prove that I'm trustworthy.

Which brings us up to date I suppose.

I ended up sleeping almost a week on the sofa, which is the longest I've ever been in the dog-house. My wife and I barely talked throughout this time. My firm had lined up another role for me up in San Francisco, so I started to prepare for the trip - reading what I could find out about the financial services company I was going to be analysing and packing what I'd need for my time away.

I was in our bedroom, in the middle of my packing, when my wife comes in and tells me she's got one more thing for me to pack.

'Sure honey, what is it?' I asked.

'First, I want to give you a going away present'

She pushed me back onto the bed and undid the fly of my trousers, releasing my cock. Sliding her lips over the head of my cock, she circled it with her tongue. Since we'd been abstaining for the past several days, I got very hard very quickly.

She gives a great blowjob and it looks like she'd accepted my side of the story and forgiven me. It was time to lie back and enjoy her handiwork.

She gently cupped my balls with one hand and clasped the base of my shaft with her other. My cock is long enough that she can't take it all in without gagging, but stroking the base of my cock with her hand as she sucked at the head makes up for the fact that she can't swallow the entire length.

Bobbing her head up and down with a slowly increasing tempo, I could feel my cum begin to rise. She kept gently fondling my balls as I erupted into her mouth. I could feel her swallow my cum. I tried to pull her off my cock so we could cuddle for a bit, but she seemed to want to stay there with her mouth wrapped around my cock. I wasn't about to complain, so I lay back and rested.

I must have dosed off, because I woke up to feel my balls uncomfortably getting pulled through a tight metal ring and something cold and hard being clamped around my now flaccid cock.

'What are you doing?' I asked, as she clicked something else into place.

'It's your way of making it up to me.' She said. 'It's a chastity device that you'll wear when you are off on one of your trips. I'll be sure that you won't be playing around if you keep this on.'

The device was a metal cage locked to a metal ring with a reasonably high-quality looking padlock. The cage was a pretty tight fit and kept my flaccid cock forced into a downward curve.

'I can't wear this! It'll be obvious underneath my clothes!'

'No it won't. Here look.' She said as she popped my entrapped cock back inside my trousers and zipped me up. 'See, it's not that bad.'

It did look like I had a semi-hard cock, but it wasn't as bad as I'd feared.

'And this is the only way I can make you happy that I'm not fooling around?' I asked. She nodded.

I was still feeling pretty good about the blowjob and perhaps combined with a bit of guilt from the incident it was enough to make me capitulate for now. 'Well, in that case I can give it a try. At least temporarily.'

She seemed happy with that. I'm not too sure I was though. God I'm stupid sometimes...