Chance Encounter with Justin Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting Justin.
1.2k words
2.75
19.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold day and it had been snowing all day. I turned on the T.V. to watch the weather report. It said a storm was coming.

“I sure hope it doesn’t cancel any flights” I said to myself

I had been out of town on for a seminar for work for the last few days and didn’t want to be stuck in a hotel alone.

I called the lobby to make sure all arrangements for my check out was ok. I then called the airport and they said my flight should be going out later that night. I had just finished my last seminar and it was only four in the afternoon and my flight wouldn’t leave until nine that night. I decided to go down to the lobby, the hotel wasn’t very busy most of the people from the seminar had already left there were only a few guests left. I went to the bar and decided to have a drink. I was only there for ten minutes when I noticed a guy walk in he was wearing jeans and a white T-shirt but he looked like he was wearing a wig. But other then that I thought he was really good looking. He sat at the other end of the bar and ordered a drink. There was one other couple in the bar sitting alone at a table. I decided to go back up to my room. I noticed in the mirror by the door that the guy was watching me leave. When I got to my room I sighed and decided I would take a short Nap. When I woke up, I noticed that my alarm clock was not on and it was really dark in my room. I got up and went to the bathroom and turned on the light but the light wasn’t working. I had indiglow on my watch so I checked the time it ten after seven. I was surprised I had slept so long. I picked up the phone but it wasn’t working. I looked outside and noticed it was really snowing now, it was almost a blizzard outside. I went to my door to look out in the lobby there were some emergency lights on in the hallway. I noticed the guy from the bar was sitting out in the hallway reading a book or something. I walked down the hallway.

“Excuse me what happened to the lights,”

“The storm,” he said not looking up right away

“Oh, shit I bet this means my flight is cancelled,”

“Probably, mine was,” he finally looked at me.

“I’m Zoë what’s your name,”

“Justin,”

“Hi,” He smiled at me

“Zoë do u want to go down and get a drink,”

“No thanks, I have to find out about my flight,”

“Why, it’s definitely cancelled,”

“Your probably right,butI don’t feel like going down stairs,”

“Well want to play cards with me in my room,”

I’m usually cautious about going into someone’s room but for some reason I was drawn to this guy.

“Sure why not,” we started playing a few games of crazy eights and some other games. We did small talk . It was hard to see the cards under a small candle so we stopped playing.

I was sitting on the sofa in his room. He came to sit next to me. So Zoë what brings you to Toronto business or pleasure.

“Business,”

“Ah,”

He looked at me his blue eyes sparkled in the candlelight.

“Well maybe it’s about time for some pleasure,” At that he kissed me. Something went through me and I kissed him back. He pushed away.

“Sorry about that,”

I was shocked at how turned on I felt. I was a good girl never thought of sex as just a good time. I wanted love first then sex, but Justin had this vibe, he had a hot body and he was just dam sexy. The only thing that made him look strange was his hair that looked like fake black hair. He smiled.

“You ok Zoë,”

I nodded he got off the couch and went to the window and opened the curtain the snow was blowing really hard. I got up and went to the window next to him, the window had a ledge big enough to sit on. I got up and sat in front of him and gave him a sexy smile. He came closer and kisses me softly at first and then I could feel his tongue on mine. My heart started beating faster and his kiss got more intense. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I pulled him closer to me. His hands started to rub my thighs and waist and went under my shirt and he caressed my breasts. I moaned at his touch. I started to pull at his shirt letting him know I wanted it off. He lifted his arms and I pulled his shirt off and threw it to the floor. I had no idea what came over me. All I knew is I liked the feelings he was giving me. He was unbuttoning my blouse and I watched him I noticed he seemed nervous. I smiled to myself thinking; at least I’m not the only one. After he helped my shirt off, his hands fumbled with my bra. I kept kissing him and his hands would start all over my body, he finally got my bra unfastened and when his hands went to my breasts I moaned with pleasure. His lips were kissing my nipples that were waiting to be kissed and sucked and that is just what he did.


“Mmmmm. Justin,” I moaned at that he pulled me closer to him and lifted me off the ledge and brought me to the bed. His hands went to my pants and helped me pull them off he smiled when he saw the thong I was wearing and he started kissing me again. I pushed him away and pushed him to the bed and got off the bed and helped him take off his jeans. I was surprised when he wasn’t wearing underwear. His cock popped up at me like a beautiful flower. I grabbed it in my hands and went down on my knees and placed it in my mouth. I wasn’t thinking about anything except pleasing Justin. I knew he was enjoying my mouth on his huge hard cock, my hand stroked him as my tongue teased the tip of his cock. I looked up at him and noticed he was watching me which turned me on I could feel my pussy start to get really wet. He noticed me looking at him and he smiled. I started to go a bit faster sucking and licking him. He started to moan.

“Mm..Zoë…you feel so good,” I kept going and he started to moan a bit louder. “I’m going to cum,” he tried to pull away but I held on giving the ok to cum in my mouth and he did. It taste so sweet swallowed every drop. When he was done. I moved up on top of him and kissed him. He pushed me onto the bed and started to caress my breasts.

“Your so beautiful Zoë,” I knew this was going to be one of the best night of my life.

To be continued....