Chance Meeting with Jessica Alba

Story Info
Chance meeting with Jessica Alba (my boyfriend's sister).
1.1k words
3.58
42.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers

"I can't believe I'm finally going to meet your sister," says Kristin.

"I know how long you've wanted to meet Jessica. You met my parents and some of my cousins... so the only person left for you to meet is my oh-so talented, but busy sister," answers Joshua.

"Are you sure her plane arrived on time," asks Kristin, while getting dressed.

"Yeah, I'm sure. My mom called me this morning to let me know, that she arrived on time," says Joshua.

"Well, hurry and get dressed," says Kristin.

With her back turned toward the door way of the Alba family music room; Kristin anxiously waits for Jessica's arrival. While sitting at the Ivory White Grand piano, she plays a piano piece that she composed. The final note of the piano piece was greeted by a warm voice. "That was beautiful," says Jessica while clapping. Kristin rises from the piano as Jessica walks towards her and greets her.

"Hi, I'm Jessica. You must be Josh's beautiful girlfriend Kristin. He's told me so much about you."

They shake hands.

"Well on that note, I know everything there is to know about you," says Kristin.

"...Really?"

Kristin starts by saying, "Your birth name is Jessica Marie Alba... but your nickname is Sky Angel. You're 5' 6" and a half. Your measurements are 34-24-34, but judging on what I see right in front of me... you're about a 36C."

Jessica has an intrigued look on her face.

"Wow, I'm impressed. The next few days, I'm in town; and I would love it, if you would spend them with me. You can ask me anything... do I sleep in the nude, anything and I'll be happy to answer it."

"Alright, that's sounds good," answers Kristin.

"Okay, so I'll pick you up tonight," says Jessica.

"Tonight, we all are suppose to have dinner," answers Kristin.

"I'll say something very important came up. So I'll pick you up at 7?" asks Jessica.

"Okay, I'll be ready at 7. You're gonna need the address to my apartment," says Kristin.

"Oh, for some reason, I always thought you and my brother lived together," says Jessica.

"We sleep together, but I need my own space," says Kristin.

"So are ya'll committed?" asks Jessica.

"Some what, I guess. I don't think Josh would mind if I slept with a woman. And if he slept with a man, I would just have to use more contraception," answers Kristin.

They start laughing.

"So it's okay to have an affair as long as it's with the same sex?" asks Jessica.

"Yup, pretty much. Well I have to take care of some business; but I'll see you later tonight," says Kristin.

Kristin walks away, as Jessica watches her. Kristin feels Jessica's eyes on her, so she turns her head and winks her eye. Jessica smiles as a first reaction.

Kristin's heels lay on the plush carpet of the Hilton Hotel.

"So you do sleep in the nude. Why do you sleep in the nude?" asks Kristin.

Jessica begins to laugh before she answers Kristin's question. "I don't know why I sleep in the nude. I guess I don't like to be restricted by clothes."

"Ah, which brings me to my next question; do you sleep with or without cover?" asks Kristin.

"Without..." answers Jessica.

The hotel room was filled with silence, when their eyes met.

"Now, I have a question to ask you," says Jessica.

"Okay, shoot", says Kristin.

"Which side of the bed do you sleep on?" asks Jessica.

"Which ever side of the bed, you're not sleeping on," says Kristin.

Kristin moves a little closer as Jessica lies on the bed, patiently waiting for Kristin to kiss her.

A male voice postpones their long awaited kiss.

"Room Service!" says the male voice.

The looks of disappointment were on both their faces. Jessica walks towards the door and opens it. The waiter pushes a cart, filled with three bottles of wine, two fresh fruit platters; into Jessica's dimmed hotel room.

"Thank you," says Jessica followed by a generous tip.

The waiter was almost in shock, when he glanced at the 100 dollar bills in his palm.

"God bless you, God bless you, both!"

The waiter gently closes the hotel door behind him. Kristin and Jessica both start laughing.

"That was really nice. I mean, what you did for that waiter. Are you always this generous with people less fortunate?" asks Kristin.

"That's nothing; wait till I show you check receipts from charity functions. I love helping others or at least knowing that people less fortunate will be able to rest peacefully at night with full stomachs," answers Jessica.

Jessica walks towards Kristin.

"Now, where were we?" asks Jessica.

Kristin wraps her hands around Jessica's warm body.

"Are you hungry?" asks Kristin, as she gently leads Jessica to the bed and proceeds to feed her.

Jessica's soft lips touch Kristin's fingertips; as she bites into the chocolate covered strawberry. Kristin bites off of the same strawberry just before Jessica kisses her.

The romantic art of feeding one another was extended when Kristin and Jessica enjoy a passionate match up of their tongues. Kristin gently climbs on top of Jessica and begins to get undress.

First she removes her shirt and unbuttons her jeans. Jessica runs her hands around Kristin's ass and starts to kiss her. Kristin takes charge and pins Jessica's soft hands together above her head. Understanding where Kristin was going, she keeps her hands together above her head. Kristin moves her hand into Jessica pants and begins to thrust her hand in Jessica's tight, warm pussy. Jessica tries to control her moans but gives in after Kristin whispers in her ear.

Kristin continues to whisper, "Do you feel that? Do you feel me? I'm gonna lick you, until you cum in my mouth a thousand times."

"Don't stop! Harder... harder!" moans Jessica.

Kristin continues but stops to take off Jessica's black bra, exposing her lovely, round shape 36C breast. Kristin kisses Jessica's hard nipples and begins to massage both nipples with her warm, wet tongue.

Jessica can't take it anymore and begs Kristin to fuck her. Kristin answers Jessica's demand. Kristin removes Jessica's pants and her black thong. Kristin admires Jessica's bare pussy and greets her moist pussy with her tongue. Jessica runs her fingers through Kristin's hair as her hand rests between Jessica's legs. Just as things seem to be just getting started, Kristin's cell phone rings.

"Don't answer it," begs Jessica.

Kristin's cell phone rings twice before Kristin answers it.

"Hi, baby! Yeah something important came up. Yeah, she told me she had to meet with her agent. Okay, I love you too," answers Kristin.

Jessica has a look of surprise on her face.

"Wow, Josh must really trust you," says Jessica.

"We had all day to talk about Josh. Tonight is our night," responds Kristin.

Jessica kisses Kristin hard and answers, "Yes, but not the last."

KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers