Charlie's Naked Proposal Ch. 01

Story Info
Nude wedding forces 18-year-old guy to see family differently.
11.1k words
4.74
510.5k
565

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,412 Followers

Chapter 1 - Mom?

This is an Official Entry into the 2008 LITEROTICA "NUDE DAY" CONTEST.

I had hoped to write it in one chapter but it continued to grow 'larger and larger' as I wrote -- much like the hero of this story's penis! I now plan to make it a two chapter story and hope to have chapter 2 complete within weeks. Chapter 1 is approximately 3 Literotica pages long.

WARNING: This is an Incest category story that features a teenage boy's discovery of the allures of his sisters and his mother during a family marriage celebration. There is no underage sex described in this story -- all participants are 18 years old or older.

It's also a cautionary tale -- a warning to all of you to take care and think very carefully before attending any kind of Nude Day event with a family member...you never know what might suddenly pop up...and what mom or sis might do with it!

Charlie's Naked Proposal #1 - Mom?

June 14th 2007, the Woodman house, on Philadelphia's Main Lone,

"We're not going and that's final!" my father announced from the end of the table.

Since mom, my little sister and I had been talking about Obama and McCain for the last twenty minutes dad's interjection didn't make a whole lot of sense. Mind you he'd been looking pretty pissed off all through dinner. In fact he had been for the last couple of days I realized as I looked up at his scowling countenance.

"Not at the dinner table dear," mom cautioned her husband. "We'll talk about it later."

I looked up quizzically at my sister across the table. Her quick shrug of the shoulders indicated she was in the dark as much as I was.

"We're not going where dad?" I finally probed.

"Please Charlie, not while we're eating," mom said as she gave me a quick, cross look. Watching dad's face I could see all the warning signs of an immanent explosion. Dad wasn't that quick to anger usually but when he finally did he was as likely as not to go ballistic. I could see ballistic written all over his face.

"We are not going to backwoods West Virginia to wander around half assed naked for four days," dad promised in a tone that brooked no dissent. What the fuck is this all about I wondered to myself. My little sister Isabel however was a little quicker on the uptake.

Her eyes and mouth were open in shock when she asked, "You mean Sophie's getting married on the commune?"

"We'll talk about it later," mom quickly interjected, clearly hoping to bury the subject.

"But I thought they'd agreed to wait til next year," Izzy said guilelessly. "And to hold it here... I mean at the Church...then here at the house for the reception."

"Apparently not," dad muttered, the rage he was feeling clear in his sarcastic, angry tone.

"But isn't it up to us, the brides family to arrange the wedding?" I blurted out when I realized what was going down.

Dad didn't need any further encouragement. "Yes Charles, it is. In every family except ours apparently. In normal families. But your sister Sophie has decided to break her mother's heart ... yes, instead of a religious service in the Church she's attended all her life..."

"It's her choice John," mom interrupted. "If they feel that a more natural setting-"

Dad wasn't going to be stopped that easily and broke in. "A NATURAL SETTING?" he bellowed, his eyes almost popping out of his head as they jumped from mom to me to Isabel and back, "Charles, your sister believes that I should walk her through some muddy, West Virginia field and deliver her to this socialist, hippy, drug head. And she expects me to do it naked, my penis floating in the wind."

"Sophie asked you to walk her down the aisle naked?" Izzy gasped.

"She did not," mom insisted as she scowled at dad. It was wasted on him, he was just getting going.

"We can send invitations to all our friends," he railed sarcastically. "John and Catherine Woodman invite you to the wedding of their daughter Sophie to Mister Graham Poole. Dress is informal! Watch out for the cow shit as you wander barefoot to your seat."

"But it's not for another year...maybe they'll change their mind by next summer," I said.

"Not any longer son...this cretin has convinced your sister to marry him next month. On something called National Nude Day." Thinking he was joking I chuckled at dad's comment. He didn't smile back.

"He's not that bad," mom chimed in, but with so little conviction she might as well have stayed silent.

"Maybe we could kidnap her and have her deprogrammed daddy," sis suggested.

"How do you deprogram stupidity," dad thundered back.

Truth be said, Graham Poole wasn't that bad a guy. It was just that he was the furthest thing away from what my parents had ever imagined as a suitable husband for one of their daughters. And this was even though he was relatively good looking, and had been intelligent enough to have gone through Yale on a full scholarship.

While we'd grown rich on the Philly's Main Line, the fourth generation on both sides of our families to have lived there in capitalist luxury, Graham had grown up on a commune on the West Virginia/Tennessee border. Home schooled by hippy parents who were stoned half the time (at least according to dad). Raised naked by devotees of free love and practitioners of group sex and multi partner marriages (again according to dad).

The couple of visits Graham had made to our house could not be described as successes! When they'd announced their engagements at Christmas dad had extracted a promise from his oldest daughter that they'd wait at least one year before marrying and that the ceremony, if it ever took place, would occur at the local Presbyterian Church that had welcomed Woodmans through its doors for generations.

Obviously Sophie hadn't honored the deal and so Isabel and I both had to listen to dad rant and rave for another half hour that night before we finally escaped.

*****

"Hey."

"Hey you," I answered back as I looked up and saw Isabel slip through my door and into my room. I'd been expecting her for the last hour.

"Decent?" she asked as she sat down on the side of my bed. I'd been sitting against the backboard of my bed, reading by the light of my bedside lamp. All I was wearing was a pair of my boxer shorts.

"You're supposed to ask that before you enter...you know, after you've knocked," I groused, but with a welcoming grin on my lips. I knew she'd have some news.

"What's to see," she teased as she lifted the sheet that was bunched at my waist and pretended to look under it. "Ohhh wow!" she mocked, then sat next to me, leaning back against the headboard as she tucked her legs under the sheet.

"I'm busy," I complained but that didn't stop me from putting my arm around her shoulder.

"You probably don't want to hear my news then," she said as she made a move to get up.

"Talk," I ordered as I tightened my grip around her.

We'd been born only ten months apart and somehow, against all odds, we'd become best friends. I had buddies who hated their sisters or were constantly at war with them; but instead, somehow Izzy and I had become friends. She was the most important person in my world. The person I'd spilled my secrets to knowing they'd never be repeated. The person I'd sought for advice on almost any subject, including girls. Quite simply I loved her.

And she'd always reciprocated.

It had only been in the last few months that our life long connection had somehow become skewed and had started to falter. It was my fault and she had recognized the change immediately. And believed it was because of my immanent departure for University, me wanting to distance myself before I left for my new life.

She didn't know there was a darker reason, a reason I was incapable of articulating to the only person I loved in the world. Dark thoughts that overcame me as I slept...thoughts that erupted in creamy spurts from the end of my cock while I slept. I'd started to love her too much!

"It's the weekend of July 14th ... it's like their most important holiday of the year... Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving all rolled into one," she started excitedly.

"What is?"

"International Nude Day at the Rising Sun Commune for Peace, Brotherhood and Love. That's the official name of Graham's commune by the way," Izzy instructed.

"What? Where'd you get that?" I asked.

"I checked their website. Then I called Sophie," she said proudly.

"You did?" I asked, as always impressed by my younger sister's ingenuity.

"She wants me to be her maid of honor."

"She does? Are you going to? It's not really a nude wedding is it?"

"Yes, yes, and yes," she answered. "But I'm wearing clothes...she said its okay. And you're coming too."

"I am?"

"She wants you to walk her down the aisle. She knows daddy won't come. Don't tell her I warned you."

"But...what do I wear?" I finally asked.

"She said that it'll be up to you Charlie. Nude or all dressed. Sorta like a hot dog," she added with a giggle.

"She's nuts," I groused even as the image of me walking Sophie down a church aisle flashed into my mind.

"Graham...his parents...his best man...just about everyone attending will be nude," she explained. "Only mom and I, and maybe you are exempt."

"What if I got an erection?" I asked without thinking as the thought of me walking down the aisle in front of a thousand pointing, and laughing, people jumped into my head.

"With something that small? No one would even notice it Charlie," my sister promised as she jumped from my bed, just in time to escape my angry lunge for her.

"Ha, ha, you're really funny Izzy," I yelled at her retreating back, "and maybe those little bumps on your chest will grow into real breasts some day."

She stopped on a dime and turned, and then, with her shoulders suddenly pulled back and her round, firm breasts taut against the thin cotton t-shirt trying to contain them, announced haughtily, "Well Peter seems to like them," then spun around and marched from my room and down the stairs to her bedroom below.

Isabel did have nice breasts. Gorgeous, full, round, high, just turned eighteen year old breasts, breasts that were one of the main reasons why I'd been trying to distance myself from her over the previous few months. Breasts that now often kept me awake at night. And this was even though I'd never actually seen them, at least not since they'd started to sprout from her chest a year and a half earlier.

I'll kill that little prick Peter I promised myself as the vision of her acne faced boyfriend mauling my sisters tits appeared before my eyes. And then I remembered her other insult. Small! Screw you I thought as I fished in my shorts and pulled out my penis. Slowly stroking him awake I actually spoke aloud to the empty room, "Wait'll you've felt this inside you Izzy. Then try and tell me about fucking Peter."

She's your sister, you retard, I told myself as soon as I'd uttered the words. But I still stroked myself. Harder and harder...faster and faster... then groaned as a thick strand of my cum spurted from the head of my cock. And with each subsequent ejaculation it was a picture of my two sisters, both naked, that filed my mind.

*****

"Hi Charlie," I heard when I picked up my cell the next day.

"Hi big sister," I answered, my pleasure at hearing my sisters Sophie's voice clear in my every word.

"So...you've heard?" she said nervously.

"Uh huh," I agreed.

"He'll never come will he?"

"No...It'd never work," I agreed, knowing she was referring to Dad.

"You're coming aren't you?"

"Do you think I'd miss a chance to see this spectacle," I laughed. "According to dad there's going to be six thousand naked hippies smoking pot and singing the commie "Internationale" in a field full of cow poop."

"Shutup," she giggled back.

"Then, after they sacrifice a virgin, and dad's not sure where they're going to find one, you and Graham are going to be declared man and wife in some Pagan ceremony that'll end with everyone in the commune rolling around entwined on the ground engaged in a wild orgy. Of course I'm going to be there."

"You're sick," my sister laughed.

"I'm going to bring every camera the family owns," I promised back.

"Pervert!" After a silence that stretched for seconds Sophie added in a soft, almost girlish voice, "Will you walk me down the aisle?"

"There's an aisle?" I tried to tease but simply couldn't pull it off. "Me? You want me? Really?" I asked.

"Uh huh. I need somebody to give me away...somebody I love," she whispered softly. I couldn't help but catch the wisp of sadness in her voice and knew daddy's decision had really hurt her.

"What if I decide to keep you instead of giving you away?" I asked my older sister. At almost twenty-two, four years older than I was and having been away from home at University for the last four years, I didn't know Sophie nearly as well as Izzy. But I'd always liked her.

"That might not be so bad," she teased back. Sophie was as quick with a quip as her sister.

"So what does the father of the bride wear in Lotus Land anyway?"

"Flowers in your hair?"

"Seriously."

"Everyone in the Poole family, and judging by the gossip I've heard lately, the whole commune by now," she added, "is expecting a group of stuck up, rich, overdressed, boring snobs to show up."

"Why do they think that? What's Graham been telling people anyway?" I asked angrily, suddenly pissed off that these degenerates were bad mouthing their betters.

"What have you guys been saying about them?" Sophie challenged back.

I didn't have to tell her -- she knew. And of course in the end I agreed to walk her down the aisle -- but without making any clothing, or lack thereof, commitment.

Driving to West Virginia Thursday, July 12th, 2007

It was four weeks later and yours truly, Charlie Woodman, and my sister Isabel and my mother were on our way to the House of the Rising Sun (that's what I'd taken to calling it) -- the naked rising sun...to wacko land.

"I want you two to know your dad loves your sister...just because he," mom started when we were finally nearing the commune. It had been a long ride. We were all tense and edgy.

"We know mom," Izzy answered and the fact was that we both understood perfectly.

"It's just that he'd ruin the marriage.... He couldn't help himself," mom continued.

"I was looking forward to seeing him walking her down the aisle though....naked...his penis swinging...they will have some kind of aisle won't they? I mean in the field or wherever they're holding the ceremony?" I asked with a smile.

"Shut up Charlie," my sister hissed.

"Yes, dad walking our lovely sister to the Pagan altar...where her beautiful young virgin sister Isabel will be waiting...naked herself..." I continued to tease.

"Charlie!" mom tried to warn in her sternest voice but both Isabel and I could both catch the humor she couldn't hide.

"You don't think they practice virgin sacrifice on these occasions do you mom?" I asked as I nodded at Izzy.

"I'm not a virgin...." My just turned eighteen year old sister ejaculated before she could catch herself.

"You're not?" I asked in mock surprise.

"I hate you Charlie," she muttered as she reddened. I had no idea what she'd told mom about her love life.

"I hope you packed soap and shampoo sis," I said when we finally turned onto the dirt road that led to the front gate of the "Rising Sun Commune for Peace, Brotherhood and Love".

"Why?" both my sister and mom asked. I was pretty sure from my perusal of the Rising Sun internet site that these environmentally activists wouldn't have a lot of commercial shampoos and soaps on hand.

"We're not staying at a hotel girls," I answered with a smile. Watching their faces I could see the consternation in their eyes.

"Maybe we should go back to the last town..." mom started.

"Too late," I announced smugly as we pulled up to the gate that blocked the road.

Listen, after the fact I can pretend I was pretty casual about the whole nudity thing but the reality was far different.

I was as nervous as mom and Isabel were as we slowly wound down the overgrown road towards who knew what. Maybe even more so. Let's face it, we weren't nudists! None of us. It just wasn't part of our family ethos. Dad and mom were both descended from conservative Presbyterian Scottish families from Philadelphia's Main Line.

Okay, we're in the twentieth-first century with the Internet and everything but it's different when you're there, when you're about to enter a world that is totally foreign to you. We really had no idea what to expect...except we were all pretty sure it wouldn't be good.

In the previous month I'd often stood in my bedroom and paraded in front of the mirror butt naked. Wondering what it would be like...whether I could do it. Whether I wanted to. And repeatedly cursed the fact that I'd let my girlfriend of the moment talk me into shaving myself just days before the whole wedding thing came up. I really looked weird bald.

But then, after we'd driven about a quarter mile inside the commune without incident, I could feel the confidence of all of us slowly growing. Hey, maybe it won't be that bad I was thinking just as the car turned a corner and we were suddenly faced by one of those idyllic country scenes, a mountain in the distance, background for a flower strewn field that led down to the creek that meandered through it, the sun bathing the field....

Except that there were about five hundred naked people dotted across the scenery. Swimming, talking, sitting at picnic tables...shit, even playing volleyball.

More breasts than a normal man would see in a lifetime. Balls swinging. Triangles of pubic pelts. Penises flopping.

I hit the brakes. Hard. Then stared. Both mom's and Izzy's mouths were hanging open.

"Oh my gawd," Izzy finally mumbled as the enormity of what was going to happen over the weekend hit us all.

Recovering, then trying to break the tension, I said, "I better get some pictures of this. Nooooo one at home is ever going to believe me if I don't."

"DON'T! Are you crazy" sis cried when I grabbed the camcorder and aimed it towards the meadow and the river beyond. I pushed play.

"Are you lost?" I suddenly heard in my ear. I jumped like three feet. But when I turned my head I also turned the camera. She was about twenty, blond, good looking and had an inquisitive look on her face as she waited for me to answer. The top of our convertible was down. Blondie had put one hand on the door. Two small but perfectly formed (and firm) cones were about six inches from my eyes. Puffy nipples to die for.

"Is this the road to the Elvis museum," I ventured as I blushed a deep red.

Anger flashed in the angels eyes. I could see she wasn't happy so before she could call seventy or eighty penises over to the car to throw us out I said, "We're the Woodmans."

"The who," she asked as her eyes drifted over to mom and sis. "The wedding?" she asked as comprehension dawned.

"We're lost," I lied as I threw my hands up in mock confusion. The camera was still recording! Puffy tipped tits were being saved for immortality.

"Oh wow! You're Sophie's family. I'm Jenny... I went to school with your sister... I'll show you the way," this blond angel promised. "Are you Charlie?"

Thank you god I said silently, then turned to Izzy and ordered her into the back seat so that my navigator could have a place in front.

"We're not lost Charlie," Isabel complained as she ceded her seat to the lovely Jenny.

"Better safe than sorry Izzy," I said smugly, then turned to Jenny and said, "Isabel's a little nervous. That's why we stopped...to help her get used to ... well, you know..."

"The nudity," blondie offered as she glanced back at Izzy.

"Exactly," I agreed, "you know, she goes to an all-girls Catholic school now...they don't... well, she's only fourteen... she's never seen a...a man's thing before..." I'd watched Isabel's face in the mirror as I'd talked and my innocent little sister was clearly not happy with her big brother. "Mom didn't think she should even come but it is her-"

scouries
scouries
10,412 Followers