Chaste for Daddy

Story Info
Virgin submits to her dad's panty checks.
5.5k words
4.2
323.2k
184
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was only 12, my mother announced that she needed to "find herself" and moved out of the house. Dad was so in love with her, he just knew she'd come back in a day or two. After a week passed, he decided it was time for us to go find her. I climbed up in the cab of his truck, determined to help him look for mother's red sports car as he combed the streets of our city.

"There it is, Dad!" I cried out, pointing to the Mustang parked in front of a run-down little house. We were both so excited to see her, we ran to the front door, which was open to let in cool air during the hot summer. Dad opened the screen door and I ran past the empty living room, down a hallway, and pushed open the first door I came to. My dad pushed open the door across the hallway from me as I peered into a vacant bedroom.

"Whore! Jezebel!" my dad thundered from behind me. I didn't have a chance to see whatever had set my father off, but at 12, I had an understanding of what those words meant and knew that Mom would never come home again. My mother was calling my name as Dad kicked open the screen door and carried me across the yard to his truck, but I squeezed my eyes shut and buried my face in Dad's neck, clinging to him as I started to cry.

As we drove away, Daddy said, "Princess, I know this is a lot for you to handle. But I promise you don't have to grow up to be like her. You can make better choices for yourself, and I will help you do just that. I love you, Katie. You're my sweet, innocent little girl."

*************

Six years later, I finally realized just how seriously he took that vow.

I had been a late bloomer, flat-chested and slim-hipped even during my junior year of high school. I spent a lot of my time dreaming of boys and reading sex tips in women's magazines, and considered it a good source of education as I waited for my body to catch up to all of the feelings those articles stirred in me. Thankfully, as senior year started, my body suddenly went from girlish to womanly. I went from a training bra to a C-cup, and was thrilled to see my image in the bathroom mirror turn more hourglass every day as my hips rounded and my butt plumped a little. Finally boys were noticing me, including Jimmy, the boy I had had a crush on since my freshman year.

Jimmy and I had our first kiss on my 18th birthday, and it was magical. He was so sweet and gentle that I felt I could trust him completely. I had invited him to my birthday party, an annual event that brought my dad's brothers and their wives, my grandparents, and assorted cousins to our backyard for a huge barbeque. Jimmy was polite to my dad when I introduced them, and they talked comfortably for a few moments before my birthday cake was brought out.

Everyone sang the happy birthday song for me, then I bent over the cake to blow out my candles. But before I could make my wish, one of my uncles let out a wolf whistle and I realized that my V-neck sweater didn't provide coverage at that angle – everyone could see down the neckline to the cups of my lacy bra! I quickly used one arm to cover myself and blew out the candles, then raced into the house with my face burning.

When I returned to the party a few minutes later, I had changed into a turtleneck. Jimmy laughed until he noticed how embarrassed I was, then gave me a hug and said, "Don't worry about it. You'll laugh about this in a few days, beautiful."

My uncles were teasing my dad when I walked over to get a piece of cake. One of them elbowed Dad in the ribs and, chuckling a little, said, "You're going to have to watch over Katie. Eighteen is the age of consent, and she doesn't look like a little girl anymore!"

I saw Dad's eyes move from me, to Jimmy, then back to me. He frowned for a moment, then changed the subject.

*************

The following Friday night, Jimmy and I went to a movie that had some pretty steamy scenes in it. Before going home, we decided to drive to a nearby playground and park. Jimmy kissed me more intensely than ever before, and soon, I was laying halfway across the bench seat of his truck, arms wound around his neck as our tongues teased and darted into each others' mouths. I felt one of Jimmy's hands slide down to my breast and instantly stiffened up, unsure if I wanted to do this or not. But he kept his hands on the outside of my clothes, and it felt so good to have him toy with my tits as we continued to kiss. I felt a heavy wetness between my legs and realized that I didn't want him to stop, at least not yet.

I was almost half an hour late by the time Jimmy dropped me off. I quietly opened the front door, only to be confronted by Dad. He looked absolutely enraged as I closed and locked the front door behind me.

"Did you have sex with Jimmy tonight? Are you a whore like your mother?" Dad yelled.

I shook my head, my eyes filling with tears, and cried, "No, Daddy, we didn't have sex. I'm a virgin. We just kissed is all."

"Well, Katie, you're going to have to prove that," he said, calming down slightly.

I just looked at him for a few moments before asking, "How can I prove that? Can't you just trust me?"

"I trusted you to come home by curfew, but you didn't do that. Your word isn't very much good right now. No, I need physical proof. I need to see your panties," Dad said.

I turned beet red and shook my head no. And Dad did something he had never done before – he slapped me, right across my face.

Quietly, he said, "Katie, drop your pants and take off your panties right now and hand them to me. Then you can go upstairs to your bedroom and go to sleep."

Shaking, I did as he told me. I unzipped my jeans and pushed them to the floor. I paused for a second with my hands at the waistband of my pink bikini panties and looked at my dad, hoping he had changed his mind. But he glared at me and frowned again, so I slowly peeled them down my hips, humiliated when they were down to my thighs and my pussy was revealed to his prying eyes. I yanked them down further, then stepped out of my jeans and panties entirely. Picking up my pants, I handed my panties to him and ran up the stairs, feeling him watching my naked behind as I fled.

*************

The next morning, I could barely look at Dad as we ate breakfast. The silence was almost as unbearable as knowing that he had seen me naked from the waist down the night before. He now knew that I still barely had any hair down there, just a bit of downy blond fluff. He knew I wore bikini panties rather than more sensible ones. It was horrible.

Finally, Dad broke the silence. "Katie, I'm sorry about last night. I could tell that you were a little aroused but that nothing serious happened with Jimmy, and I'm proud of you for that. Still, you're clearly moving into a more physical relationship with him, and I want you to be accountable for your choices. So from now on, when you get home from dates, you will immediately hand over your panties so I can ensure that you aren't having sex with him."

I tried to protest, but he said, "Katie, you have only two options here – let me monitor you a little more closely, or stop seeing Jimmy entirely."

I couldn't do that! I loved Jimmy with all my heart. We had plans for tonight and for the following weekend, and the week after that was prom. How could I break up with him?

"Okay, Daddy," I said meekly.

That night, I dressed strategically, wearing a pleated skirt instead of pants so I could quickly pull off my underwear without having to expose myself to my dad again. Jimmy's favorite local band was playing, so we danced and laughed for a couple of hours before heading back to the playground.

We started out kissing as we had the night before. Then Jimmy slid his hands underneath my sweater, squeezing my bra-covered tits as he rubbed his thumbs against my nipples. It was like I had been electrified – I couldn't get enough. But when Jimmy tried to reach under my skirt, I suddenly thought of my dad. I sat up and pushed him away.

"I can't, Jimmy, I'm sorry."

When he dropped me off, he told me not to worry about it. Not that I had time to think about his feelings right then – I had something else to worry about waiting on the other side of the front door. But of course, I didn't say that to Jimmy.

I opened the front door and stepped inside. Dad was waiting in the foyer and quickly closed and locked the door behind me. He asked, "Did you have a good time tonight?"

I shrugged, wishing the inevitable wasn't about to happen. But before I could reach under my skirt and discreetly remove my panties, Dad pushed me against the door. He grabbed the front hem of my skirt and tucked it into the waistband, revealing the front of my white bikinis. Then he knelt so his face was at the same level as my belly button and slowly pulled my panties down my hips, pausing when my pussy was bare in front of him. He just stared for a full five seconds, then grabbed one of my ankles and lifted it up, bending my knee out as he slid my panties off of that leg entirely. The motion, unfortunately, meant he could see even more of my pussy – I could feel my lips open and cold air toy with my slit as he removed the underwear from my body. He matter-of-factly guided my panties down my other leg and allowed me to step out of them entirely, then reached up and fixed my skirt, giving me a pat on the bare skin of my ass as I turned and ran up to my bedroom.

*************

The next weekend, Jimmy and I went further than before. I took off my blouse entirely, and he suckled my nipples through my bra, moaning about how beautiful I was. I rubbed and squeezed him through his jeans, molding the denim to the hardness underneath, marveling that I could have that effect on him. It wasn't easy to stop, but I didn't want to be late for curfew, so I asked him to take me home.

This time, when I walked in the door, Dad pulled me into the living room. Without saying anything, he pushed me forward over the couch so that my face was buried in the seat and I was bent over the back cushions with my ass high in the air. In fact, my feet didn't quite touch the ground in this position, so I dangled helplessly in front of him, stunned that he would treat me like this.

He ran his hands up the backs of my thighs, spreading my legs slightly as he pushed my skirt up and over my hips with his fingertips. The palms of his hands never left my body, coming to rest on my panty-clad bottom. He pushed his thumbs down into the crevasse between my cheeks, sliding his hands downward and pushing the panties more thoroughly into the warm, damp place between my thighs. I felt my body, still running hot from making out with Jimmy, responding to his touch – and it disgusted me.

I snapped, "Dad, knock it off. Just take the damn things and let me go to my room!"

It seemed to break him out of his reverie. Dad grabbed my panties and yanked them off of me in one clean motion. But before I could move, I felt a sting as he brought one of his massive hands up and struck my exposed bottom. The shock was almost as excruciating as the contact itself – I had never been spanked before in my life! It hurt, but no matter how I cried and pleaded with him, he didn't let up. My backside was numb before he stopped; he must have spanked me thirty times, until the entire surface of my ass and the backs of my thighs were red and hot.

Coldly, he said, "Don't mouth off to me. I'm doing this for your own good, so you don't give up your virginity to the first schmuck who comes along. You need someone who loves you, not some horny high school kid. But if you think you need to keep seeing this Jimmy kid, you're going to have to obey me when you're home."

Sobbing, I ran upstairs to the sanctuary of my bedroom. The next weekend was prom, and I was not going to miss such a special night just because my dad was a controlling jerk. So I was polite and civil to Dad when I had to be, and spent the rest of the time either isolated in my bedroom or at school.

*************

Dad was out when I left for prom, something I was grateful for. I wasn't sure how he would react to my dress, which was more grown up than anything I had ever worn before and cost me several months' worth of babysitting money. Silky, powder blue material outlined my newfound curves, making me feel sexy and wonderful as it caressed my skin. The halter-style top tied in back, with two ribbons cascading down my bare skin to my waist, where the skirt of the dress clung to my ass in the most flattering way imaginable. The skirt was a good two inches above my knees, my bronzed legs set off by strappy silver high heels.

But the focus of my dress was definitely the bodice, which carefully concealed what it needed to, but little else. The top was cut to reveal my cleavage to its best advantage, with silver sequins dancing across the material directly covering my breasts. My long blond hair was carefully arranged on top of my head, revealing the pretty diamond earrings and matching necklace my dad had given me a couple of years ago, for my 16th birthday. I couldn't have looked better if I had tried.

Jimmy couldn't keep his hands off of me, and I reveled in the attention even as I tried to keep him from obviously groping me on the dance floor. It was a magical evening, one I never wanted to end. So when Jimmy suggested we return to our favorite place and park for awhile, I happily agreed.

He untied my halter and revealed my bare breasts, puffy silver-dollar-sized areolas a dark brown-pink against the creamy white of my perfectly round tits, thick pink nipples already hardening in the moonlight. Dipping his head, he kissed first one, then the other, teasing me with his tongue. I squirmed with impatience as he removed his jacket and unbuttoned his own tuxedo shirt, then lay on top of me, my naked breasts crushed against his bare, muscular chest. We stayed like that for several minutes, kissing passionately.

Jimmy suddenly pulled back. "I have to unzip my pants, Katie. I don't want to rush you if you're not ready, but I'm so hard and these rented clothes are so tight..."

I told him, "Jimmy, we can't have sex tonight, I'm sorry. But I don't want to stop yet either, so do what you have to – and hurry."

He grinned and removed the restraining cummerbund, then unfastened his tuxedo pants. In the dim light in his truck, I could only barely see his erection, but I estimated that it was well over six inches long. As much as I wanted him, I couldn't imagine anything like that fitting inside of me, so I was glad I had already said no to sex!

Jimmy pushed my skirt up and spread my legs so he could lie between them. Through my panties, I felt his cock rubbing against the length of my slit. It was exquisite, and I wrapped my legs around his hips as he kissed me again, lightly pinching my nipples. Without realizing what I was doing, I began moving my hips against him, seeking more and more contact with his hard cock even as my panties worked as a cloth chastity belt. I just wanted more... more... more...

I reached down with my hand and stroked him tentatively. His skin was velvety soft, but so hot and hard! I found the spongy, bulbous head of his cock fascinating, and ran my fingers over it – but only once. That small contact was all he could handle, and Jimmy suddenly came, spurting semen all over my hands and my panties.

He groaned and apologized, obviously embarrassed by his lack of control. But I suddenly realized what my dad had been checking my panties for – and knew that he would never believe that I was a virgin now. Still laying on me, Jimmy reached for his glove compartment and found some napkins. He cleaned himself off as I wiped my hand. I tried to wipe it off of my panties, but they were already saturated with his cum.

We drove to my house in silence. I hadn't told him about Dad's panty checks because it was so humiliating, so I couldn't tell him why I was nervous. He seemed to think I was mad at him and kept apologizing. All of the good feelings from earlier were gone, and I was terrified about what my dad would do to punish me when he saw my panties.

*************

Dad was waiting when I opened the front door. I watched his face as he looked at my rumpled dress and disheveled hair – his anger and disappointment washing over me as tears came to my eyes. I tensed as he approached me, and was shocked when he yanked the ribbon holding up my bodice. My tits spilled out of my dress and he shook his head. Before I could cover myself, he grabbed both of my nipples with vise-like fingers, pinching my sensitive tips so hard that I screamed. He dropped one breast, but remained clamped to the other, and slapped the tender flesh of my breast several times before letting go. He repeated the process on the other breast. Looking down, I could see my nipples, hard and enflamed to a deep crimson, and the hot-pink marks that showed an imprint from every time he struck my tits.

He said, "So you think your body is a plaything to be dressed up, so you look like a streetwalker? Do you want me to play with you like your cunt-chasing boyfriend?"

I shook my head and said, "Daddy, I promise you, I'm still a virgin. But you can't keep doing this to me. It's wrong."

Before he could grab me again, I turned and fled, kicking off my silver heels as I went. My dress was slipping down my hips, tits bouncing freely as I raced up the stairs to my bedroom. Locking my door, I quickly stripped off what remained of my clothes, then grabbed my soiled panties. I took them to my private bathroom, which luckily was adjacent to my bedroom. Still sobbing, I scrubbed the panties until all evidence of the night's activities was erased then hid them in the bottom of my clothes hamper. I tenderly massaged my throbbing breasts and started to shake as I pictured my dad handling me that way. I climbed into my shower and scrubbed my skin as vigorously as I had my undergarments, but the dirty feeling never left me. I toweled off and brushed my hair, then wrapped my robe around me.

When I stepped out of my bathroom door, I discovered my dad waiting for me, smiling in a cold but triumphant way. He slapped me so hard that I spun around and went weak in the knees. He grabbed my arms, and for a second, I thought he was trying to steady me. But he had other things in mind. Dad pulled the belt off of my robe, leaving my only article of clothing hanging open from my naked body, then bound my wrists together behind my back with the terrycloth cord.

Dad flung me to the foot of my bed, where I bounced a few times before landing on my back. I was seeing stars after that slap, and the entire side of my face stung. The tinny taste of blood flooded my mouth. For the third time that night, I started to cry. What had happened to the dad I knew and loved? The one who had comforted me when my mom left, and worked so hard to be my protector?

I brought myself back to my present situation. My "protector" was securing my ankles to the foot of my bed, so my legs were spread open with my ass nearly hanging off of the end of the mattress. I struggled to sit up, but as I was lying on my bound arms, I couldn't get much leverage. Quietly, I asked, "Daddy, what are you doing?"

He stood up and walked around my bed, then lay down beside me. Stroking my face and hair, he smiled at me like he used to when I had nightmares. He said, "Oh, princess. I think you're turning into a slut, but I'm not sure. So I'm going to just do a check of your little pussy, to make sure you're as innocent as you say you are."

I no longer trusted him, but what could I do? I was completely at his mercy. My robe only covered my arms and shoulders at this point, so I was essentially naked and waiting for Dad to do his worst.

Dad stood up and picked up several pillows from the head of my bed, then slid his hand underneath my ass, lifting me up as he put them beneath my hips. Now, my legs were painfully bent as the center of me was lifted even higher, apparently to give my dad even easier access to me.

12