Cheerleader in the Locker Room

Story Info
After winning the big game Parker gets a bigger surprise...
5.1k words
4.54
192.3k
196
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parker Hayes was still sitting in the locker room, smiling, living in that last moment of the game over and over, thinking about it. He still couldn't believe it. They'd won the Junior College championship. And not only that, he'd hit the three pointer at the buzzer that had given them the win, 50-49.

Everyone else was gone, and the locker room was dark and musty, but he couldn't move. It was like he was full of energy still. He wanted to play another quarter of basketball.

He was still lost in his own thoughts when he heard a voice say, "Parker?"

His head jerked up. He didn't recognize the voice, but it was a girl's voice, high and lilting, like music. He saw her standing at the locker room entrance. Her name was Jamie, a transfer student who had only been at the school for three weeks. She still had her cheerleader uniform on.

Jamie had long red hair that was tied up in a pony tail. She said, "Are you all right?"

"Yeah." He said. He smiled at her. "Yeah, I just, you know, I wasn't ready to leave yet."

She came over and sat down on the bench next to him. She smelled sweet, like flowers and baby powder.

He'd been watching her. During the third quarter he'd sat on the bench for a few minutes after committing a dumb foul, and he hadn't been able to take his eyes off of her. Every time she did a high kick for the crowd he could see her gold panties peeking out from under her dark blue cheerleader skirt.

He tried not to think about that, right now.

She said, "You were great out there tonight."

"I still can't believe I hit that shot."

"I knew that you would." She said.

Parker turned his head and they were face to face, just inches away from each other. He felt like he could move forward just an inch and kiss her. After a second he did move his head forward. He saw her eyes close, and then felt her lips on his.

He could taste her lipstick, like a waxy flavor in his mouth, but he didn't mind it. They sat there for almost ten seconds with their lips pressed against each other, and then he started to get nervous.

He pulled away and stood up, turning to face her.

"I'm sorry." He said. "Was that ok? I mean, did you want to kiss me?"

"Mm-hm." She said, her eyes still closed. She seemed like she was on the verge of ecstasy.

"It's just, I don't really know you that well. And..."

"It's ok." She said.

"Oh."

She reached out and took hold of his shorts, the blue basketball shorts that he still hadn't changed out of. She put her hand on the hem just above his knee and then reached out with the other hand to take hold of the other side.

She tugged gently down and he felt the shorts starting to pull off.

"Is this ok?" She said.

"Oh yeah."

He felt her tug a little harder and then his shorts were on the floor, around his ankles.

She had to lift his jersey up to see his jockstrap there, his cock starting to get hard underneath it. She pulled him forward, and planted her face in his jockstrap, breathing in, taking in his musty, sweaty scent, and it was like she orgasmed in that moment.

He could feel her licking his balls through the white cotton of his jockstrap and his knees felt weak. He felt his ass cheeks tighten as he thrust forward just a bit and put his hand on top of her head.

"Oh, shit." Parker moaned.

Jamie sat back and reached out again to pull his jockstrap down. It joined his shorts around his ankles and his cock sprang free, seven inches of it, getting harder by the second and for a moment she just stared at it.

She said, "Oh, God, it's better than I thought."

He wanted to say something, but before he could she had leaned forward again and he felt her tongue licking the head of his penis. Her tongue swirled around it, darting in and out of the pee-hole, licking the top and bottom of his head like it was an ice cream cone, and parker leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

He was moaning softly to himself.

She put her hand under his balls and caressed them, softly, and then she let her tongue slide all the way down the base of his dick, licking the ball sac, and then slowly made her way back to the head with her tongue.

Parker had never had a real blow job before, but he'd dreamed about it. Somehow it was better in reality than in his fantasies. That was something he never thought possible.

He put his hands on the back of her head, using her ponytail as a guide, and moved her mouth forward until his cock was between her lips.

"Oh, please suck it." He said in a hard whisper.

"Mmmm...." Was all she said as she gently took his cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and he felt the end of his dick getting warmer as it passed her lips.

She put her hands on his ass cheeks and gripped them tightly, using his body to thrust his cock further and further into her mouth.

She was salivating so much that she had to pull back and spit on the locker room floor. She giggled a little as she wiped precum off her mouth and looked up into his eyes.

"I've never sucked a dick before." She said.

"You could have fooled me."

"It's good?"

"Oh, God, yes." Parker said.

"Should I do it some more?"

"Please."

She licked the head of his cock again, and then put her hand around the base of it. "It's so big." She said.

"Oh, you don't have to say that."

"I'm not just saying it." She said, and she leaned forward to kiss the head of his dick. "It's pretty." She giggled again.

"Not how I would have described it." Parker admitted. "But ok."

"Just relax." She said.

She leaned forward again, taking almost all of it into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. Parker pulled back, worried that he would hurt her, or that she'd gag.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine. Just relax."

She squeezed his ass cheeks and pulled him forward again, this time taking a full five inches into her throat. Jamie tried to relax her throat muscles, enjoying the feeling of having Parker's cock in her mouth.

It tasted like sweat and cotton, and she could feel herself getting more and more excited.

Parker took off his shirt and tossed it behind him. He was completely naked now, except for his shoes and socks, and the shorts around his ankles.

When she pulled back he took the opportunity to step out of his shorts and jockstrap and sat back down on the long bench.

He felt the cold wood on his ass, but he ignored it, laying back so that his feet were on both sides of the bench, with Jamie between his legs. She didn't waste any time, turning towards him, leaning forward and going to town on his cock.

She licked it from bottom to top, like she was trying to make sure it was clean, and then she put her face into his balls and started sucking on them through the ball sac.

"Oh, god, keep going."

He felt her tongue licking his taint, and he wondered how far down she would go. He shifted his ass on the bench and felt his butt cheeks spread, just a little and then he felt her tongue in his asshole, and he sat straight up.

"Sorry!" She said. "I'm sorry. I won't do that again."

"No!" He said. "It just...surprised me, that's all. I liked it."

"Really?" She looked like she might start to cry.

"No, really." He said, trying not to ruin the moment. "Please do it again."

"You're sure?"

He nodded and laid back against the bench. He reached down with both hands and pulled his butt cheeks apart, letting her see his anus. Again she started with his balls, licking them, sucking them, and then again her tongue darted into his asshole.

He felt his cock stiffen, and he almost came, just from the feeling of her tongue on his ass. She kept licking his balls and his taint, occasionally letting it dart in and out of his butt cheeks until he could barely stand it.

After a while he said, "Oh, that's good."

"There's more where that came from." Jamie said. He felt her fingers on his ass, her long red nails scratching gently against the skin of his butt cheeks, and then he felt the tip of her finger on his ass, like she was pressing a button. She probed, gently, and before he could even tell her how amazing it felt his dick was warm again and he glanced down to see her sliding her mouth over his cock.

He watched her red ponytail bounce up and down as she sucked his dick like a pro, all the time working his ass like a button. She'd go down on his dick and release the pressure on his ass, then as she came back up to the head of his cock she would press her finger into his anus.

She did it for a full minute, getting into a perfect groove, and before he knew what was happening he felt his balls empty and cum came shooting of his dick like an oil geyser.

She sat back and let it fire off, spurt after spurt, which she watched with great interest. When he'd finished she leaned over and licked the head of his cock again, cleaning the cum off of it, and then went to work on his belly and abs, licking all the cum that was sitting there in little white pools.

She was gentle, and he loved the sound of her licking his belly. Slurping noises, but quiet, girly ones, that somehow made him feel like he had done her a great service, providing her with cum that she could swallow.

He felt his dick go limp, but wasn't ready to end this moment just yet. He sat up and looked at her, cleaning cum out of her hair.

"Sorry about that." He said.

"Don't be." She smiled at him.

"Listen...everybody probably went to Steve's party. Do you want to go?"

"Not yet." She said. "I don't think we're finished here."

"I'm glad you said that." He leaned forward and pulled her close to him, putting his lips on hers and kissing her, this time for real, putting his tongue in her mouth and letting it swirl around inside that dark, wet cavern that his dick had inhabited so recently.

"So, you don't mind the taste?" She asked.

"It's my cum." He said. "What could it hurt?"

"Ah." She kissed him again, this time their heads pushing forward into each other until it felt like they were going to merge into one person.

His hands were on her cheerleader top, pulling at the buttons in the back. After few seconds it was clear that he wasn't having any luck with it.

"Here." She said. She leaned back and undid her top, letting it fall to the ground next her. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her tits were just sitting there, pointing at him. Small things, barely there, but with dark nipples on them.

As Parker leaned forward to put one of her breasts in his mouth he felt his dick start to harden again. He wasn't sure that he would be able to get it up again so fast, but then he'd never had a cheerleader to help him along before.

He sucked on her breast for what seemed like hours while she lay back and moaned. He pulled her closer to him and felt her hand wrap around his cock. She stroked it gently until he felt like he was going to come again, and then he stopped her.

"No. Not yet."

Parker looked around the room. "Come on."

"Where?" She asked.

"Let's shower."

Parker stood up and headed towards the big communal shower. Eighteen shower heads and a tiled room big enough for fifteen basketball players to shower at the same time.

Jamie hesitated. "No." She said. "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"What? Why not?" Parker was confused. Why didn't she want to get in the shower?

She stood up and started to put her shirt back on.

"Hey, wait." He said. Had he done something wrong? "What's the matter? Listen, I'm sorry, we don't have to take a shower."

"No, it's not that." She seemed upset now.

"Then what is it?"

"Maybe we should just go." She looked like she was going to cry again.

Parker said, "No, I'm sorry. Let's just go back to making out, ok?"

He didn't want this moment to end. Particularly not like this.

"This was a bad idea." She said, though he wasn't sure if she was talking to him or to herself.

"No, this was a great idea."

"You think so, now." She said. "But that could change."

"Why?" He was definitely confused now.

"You don't want to know. Listen, we should just put an end to this right now and pretend it never happened."

"I don't want to." He said.

"You will."

"What does that mean? You keep saying stuff like that, but I don't know what I'm supposed to be mad about."

"You don't want to know." She grabbed her shirt and started for the exit. Parker ran to her, realizing he was naked and his dick was flapping around between his legs. He felt ridiculous, but he tried to stop her. He took her arm and pulled her back towards him.

"Jamie, what's wrong?"

"Parker, you should let this end, before you get hurt."

"Hurt by what?"

"By me."

"What does that mean?"

She shook her head. Then she rolled her eyes and made a decision.

"Ok. I'll tell you. Actually I'll show you. But first you have to sit down."

"Ok." Parker said. "What do you mean show me."

"Sit." She said, pointing at the bench.

"All right." Parker shrugged and moved back to the bench. He sat down and watched her, standing there with no shirt on, her breasts free and her legs peeking out from under her skirt. He thought about her breasts being in his mouth just a few seconds ago and his dick stiffened almost immediately.

He watched as she reached back to unzip her skirt. It fell to the ground around her ankles, just like his shorts had earlier.

He looked her up and down, her slender, athletic body a picture of pure perfection. Her gold panties pulled tight between her legs, a slight bulge in the front...

Wait...

"Oh, my God!" He said. "Is that...?"

"Yes." Jamie said. She covered her face with her hands. "I'm so sorry."

"Wait, you're...you're....a guy?!"

"No!" She said, angry. "I'm not. I was born with this." She waved her hand at her panties. "But I've never been a guy. My parents raised me as a girl, and I've always felt like a girl in a boy's body."

"But you have tits?"

"Estrogen pills." She said. "Since I was little."

"They make you grow tits?"

She laughed. "Yes. And keep my voice from dropping. And my, um, balls from dropping."

"Wait, what?" Parker said.

"I'm sorry, Parker. I didn't mean for it to go this far. I mean, I saw you looking at me during the game, and I've wanted you since the first day I came to school and saw you practicing in the gym. But I knew it couldn't happen. Then after you made that shot I knew you'd go to the party so I waited outside to talk to you, but you never came out."

"So you came in."

"And I was just going to see if you were ok, and then maybe get a ride to the party, but I never expected anything else to happen, and then you kissed me..."

"I thought you were a girl..."

"I know. And I should have stopped it right then, but you're so handsome, and your body is just, ugh, I mean, look at it!"

Parker looked down at himself. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. And then I got your shorts down, and your cock was out, and oh, I mean, how could I not suck it? I mean it was staring me in the face! And I kept thinking I need to stop, and then your ass was there and it's a gorgeous ass, by the way."

"Thanks."

"And then things went further and further, and then when you came I thought it was over, that we'd go to the party and I'd pretend you were my boyfriend for a while and that would be nice, but that we could never do anything else. I mean, I'd suck your dick whenever you wanted, honestly, but I could never have sex with you...or tell you the truth."

"I would have figured it out eventually." Parker said.

"You're not yelling."

"I'm sorry?"

"You're not yelling."

Parker said, "I didn't know I was supposed to."

"See, this happened before. There was this guy at the junior college I used to go to, a baseball player, and we started dating, and I never did anything with him, just kiss and stuff, and then I was going to go down on him, but he reached into my pants first and he freaked the fuck out! Yelling, screaming, calling me a faggot, telling me that he was going to kill me."

"And that's why you transferred schools." Parker said, catching on.

She nodded. "I've always been a girl." She said. "That's why I joined the cheerleading team."

"Do they know?"

"No." She shook her head. "No one knows. Not the school, not the faculty. Just me, my parents, and now you."

"Are you going to tell them?"

"Who?"

"Anybody."

She shook her head again. "No. And now I'm going to have to transfer again. Oh, my parents will be so disappointed..."

"Can I ask you a stupid question?" Parker said.

"What?"

"Can I see your ass?"

She frowned at him. "What?"

"Could you turn around. I'd like to see your ass. Especially in those gold panties."

"Parker, what are you talking about?"

"Just, could you, you know, for me? I mean, you drop a bombshell like 'I've got a penis' on a guy, I'd think the least you could do is show me your ass."

Jamie frowned at him and then turned around.

"It's great." Parker said.

"What?"

"Your ass. It's great."

"Parker, what are you saying?"

"Could you take them off."

"No!"

"I'm sitting her naked. Ten minutes ago you had my cock in your mouth. Five minutes ago you were licking cum off my belly. Now I want to see you without your panties and you're shy?"

"Parker, this is dumb. I have to figure out what I'm going to do."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to have to tell someone what happened, and then it'll explode and be-"

"Why would I tell anyone?"

"What?"

"I thought we were having a good time."

Jamie said, "Once my penis is involved no one is having a good time. Believe me."

"Let me see it."

"What?"

"You're dick! What are we talking about?"

Jamie looked at him. "You're serious."

"Yeah, let's see what I'm up against."

"What you're up against?"

Parker rolled his eyes. "Just, can we see it, please?"

Jamie hesitated. She realized how ridiculous it looked, Parker naked on a bench except his socks and sneakers, her standing there in just gold panties, the two of them talking...

She reached down and took her panties by the waistband and pulled them down, letting her dick free.

Parker looked at it. He squinted. "Can you come over here?"

Jamie moved towards him.

"You walk like a girl." He said as she approached.

"I am a girl."

When she was standing in front of him Parker reached out and touched her penis. It was small, only a couple of inches, and her balls, as she said, hadn't dropped. He held it between two fingers and looked up at her.

"Does it get hard?"

"No. Well, sometimes, but hardly ever."

"Would it get hard if I sucked on it?"

She took a breath and looked at him. Was he serious? "I...I don't know. No one's ever..."

Parker grabbed her butt and pulled her forward, putting her tiny penis in his mouth and he started sucking.

"Parker!" She said.

"What?" He said through a mouthful of dick.

"What are you doing?"

"It's only fair." He said. "You sucked mine."

"Parker, I don't really get off on that."

"Oh." He said. He let her go and she stepped back.

"You just stuck my dick in your mouth!" She said, laughing.

"I never thought a girl would say that to me."

"I never thought I'd say that to ANYBODY!"

He shrugged. "I just wanted to make it even."

"Even?"

"I mean, I got off, it's only fair if you get off."

"You're amazing, Parker. How can you not be mad?"

He shrugged. "Seems silly. I mean, it doesn't change what happened earlier. You gave me the greatest experience of my life. I've never had a blowjob before. I've seen them in porn movies and I'm pretty sure based on that you went above and beyond."

"Really?"

"Damn right. But, if you don't get off on that, what do you get off on?"

She shook her head. "You really want to know?"

"Are you hiding any other big secrets from me at this point?"

"No. Ok. You know that thing I was doing with your butt?"

12