Chemistry of a Good Idea

Story Info
Her boyfriend's friends mind control her.
3.7k words
4.24
158.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pause88
pause88
8 Followers

Stories about high school nerds discovering mind control techniques the rest of the world missed aren't nearly as ludicrous as you might think. You don't have to be a government super genius to devise a route into the prom queen's panties. Most relevant information is online already, researched by universities with budgets more than both my parents make together. The trick to enslaving the prissy prom queen or cheerleader or class president might be the next link you click.

You should be a little resourceful. I mean, you can't just Ask Jeeves how to enslave pretty high school girls and make them horny for your dick. You have to know what research to look for.

For instance, is there a chemical that triggers the sucking reflex? Is there a hormone that facilitates bonding between a mother and her baby? What biological process allow a person to recognize an idea as good?

Barry researches this information. He’s the nerd in our little click, a friendly mad scientist type with stringy, unwashed hair and a manic grin that never falters. Barry is always interesting to listen to, even though he isn't the cutest guy I hang out with. That guy is Danny, who can almost grow a beard and who I make out with every chance I get. There are a couple other guys in our crowd too and I get along with all of them, except Ed, who is perverted and gross. He talks a lot of shit, and has sex with any girl who lets him (fat girls, skanky girls, etc) and makes us watch porno movies when we hang out at his place. Ed makes me uncomfortable, but we hang out with him because he's older and buys us beer. Once, Ed grabbed my tit, and Danny kicked his ass right there. Danny is so cool.

Being the only girl in our group, it’s my mission to help the other guys get girls too. Sure, I like the attention I get being the only female, but the guys need girlfriends of their own if they’re ever to clean up into the respectable young men I know they can be. Besides, they have such lofty goals for the girlfriends they don't have. Barry once researched condoms and knows which are really the thinnest (Beyond Seven). Mike keeps all the Victoria Secrets catalogs and a list of the sexy outfits he wants to buy a girl if he ever gets one. Greg reads Penthouse Forum and sends letters too, though we all know he’s still a virgin.

What is it about these guys that keeps them from meeting girls? Shyness, probably. They’re an antisocial bunch, well, to anyone besides each other. They avoid after school functions, preferring instead to play Dungeons & Dragons, though from what I see, they never do anything but make characters. I try to bring girls around when I can, but alas, they always leave. It’s pointless. Danny's friends are losers.

And so, when Barry asks if I'll participate in his experiment, I’m willing to play along. To hear him say it, this means the difference between godhood and dying virgins. He wants to mind control me.

"Sure," I agree, easily enough. I probably should think about it more, but Danny will be here. He watches out for me.

What’s something I ordinarily wouldn't do? When the guys ask, I’m not sure how to answer. Tons of things I’d never do, but blowing up busloads of nuns (for instance) isn’t something I want Barry mind controlling me for.

"Joanna won't have sex," Danny says, whiny, whiny, whiny. I hate when he whines. Certainly, it doesn't make me want to indulge him, yet this isn't a good test of Barry’s mind control formula, mostly since it’s not something I’m wholeheartedly against. In mine and Danny’s situation, it’s not if, but when. We’re waiting for the right time. We’ve been waiting for about a year.

No, if they’re going to test Barry’s formula out on me, we need to make sure it works. His commands need to be something I wouldn’t normally do.

Ed has an idea. "Tell Joanna to have sex with me. That's not something she’d ever do."

"Great idea," I say, but sarcastically, like saying fuck you. Danny comes to my rescue as I knew he would. "No fucking way," he barks and since he can kick anyone’s ass, that’s that.

"Tell you what then," Barry says, "let's just get you in a mind controlled state and see how suggestible you are. We can take it from there."

There’s the whole group of them and my boyfriend, and they’re all basically good guys (except Ed), so I figure it’s all right. "Okay," I agree and Barry gives me a Dixie cup filled with orange colored slop.

"This is an amino acid cocktail," Barry explains. "It's going to simulate the chemistry of your brain when you've just had a really good idea. You know how sometimes you recognize something's a good idea right off? That's cause of these amino acids."

"Will it hurt me?"

Barry sure it won’t. Every ingredient is over the counter, stuff you can buy at GNC if you know what you’re looking for. "It's not any different than what's normally in your brain," he explains. "Only this is a larger dose. You should be okay."

So I drink it. It tastes fucking nasty as hell and it’s all I can do to not puke it right back up. I grab Mike's cherry coke to chase it down. I think I’m more aware of the cold flavor of cherry and cola than ever before. Even so, the bitterness of that orange fluid lingers on my tongue.

They watch me expectantly.

"Am I supposed to feel something right away?" I ask.

Barry shrugs.

"Think," Ed says. "I should take off my clothes."

Danny punches him in the shoulder.

And then I feel something. A tingling in the back of my neck. It’s funny. I’m suddenly compelled to take off my clothes. I know they'll approve. Maybe Danny will feel weird, but it’s probably okay if all I take off is my shirt.

I take off my shirt. All the guys laugh, and I laugh too. It’s like we’re all in on the same joke.

"Okay," Mike asks the gang. "What's something she wouldn't normally do?"

"Besides taking off her shirt?"

That's right, I realize. I don't normally do this.

My taking off my shirt is positive proof that Barry's formula works. They can all have girlfriends now. Go forth and multiply. Yet, my being like this is interesting to them. Suddenly the new experiment seems to be what are Joanna's boundaries and how far can we push them?

Ed says, in the voice of a detached researcher, "I want to take off the rest of my clothes."

This time, Danny doesn’t punch him. I take this to mean it’s okay for me to take off the rest of my clothes. I strip slowly, and it feels freeing to do it. As I peel off my panties, I’m extremely conscious of where my pubic hair leaves off and the air begins. I don’t feel shy hardly at all. To the contrary, I am completely confident of the rightness of my being naked with five boys.

"I'd really like it if everyone here was naked," Ed says, like it’s supposed to be what I’m thinking. "We should always be naked around each other."

And he’s right when you think about it. If I’m naked, they should be naked too. After all, no one’s better than anyone else here.

I say as much. They all laugh nervously, but then Ed really undresses. Danny tells him to put his clothes back on, but I protest. "Danny, you take your clothes off too." I start helping him, which is something I have never done, and which he certainly doesn't want to put a stop to. I convince everyone to take off their clothes.

"Isn't this better?" I ask, and can feel the heat of us all in Barry's bedroom. It feels so good to finally be naked with them.

"Yeah," they agree.

"Don't you love talking about sex?" Ed asks. It’s funny how he’s become the boys' spokesman for leading me along. Oh, I realize all right what Ed’s doing, but as soon as I realize it, it seems like the best idea in the world. Ed has the right idea, getting me naked and horny.

"Well, it's certainly more interesting than D&D characters," I agree. I think about D&D characters. I think about sex. Sex is way more interesting. More interesting. More interesting.

Suddenly there’s nothing else worth talking about.

"I imagine it sometimes," I say, "when Danny and I are making out and he's hard. You know, in his pants. I imagine how it would be, if he were inside me. It scares me because it's big and I've never been with anyone..." This confession of virginity, so unnecessary...

"I bet you'd really like the feeling of a man's dick in your pussy, Joanna." Ed again, and by implication, his dick. I know it from the way he says it, and so does everyone else. Danny should be furious, but he interprets it to mean something other than Ed's dick. Ed's dick. Ed's dick.

I looked straight back at Ed and whisper, "That would feel amazing."

He holds my gaze. "Imagine it, Joanna."

I imagine Ed's dick in my pussy.

Now our gazes lock a little too long. Danny shakes me. I look at him, and as I do, see Danny in front of me. Ed's dick in my pussy. I described it as amazing, and that opens the door to a whole list of other adjectives. Ed's dick in my pussy. Amazing, Stupendous, Spiritual... Why haven't I had him already? Thrilling, Fantastic, Life-changing...

Wait, I’ve never thought of Ed this way before. Ed's dick in my pussy. I always thought Ed was sleazy and gross. But that doesn't matter. It feels inevitable, like destiny. Ed's dick in my pussy. My pussy aches for it there, like I remember it from a past life. Ed's dick in my pussy. I can't wait.

Danny shaking me. "It's okay," I say, stepping back from him. "Stop it." He does. Yet it’s dawning on him that Ed affected me somehow. For a second, Danny might go off on him, but instead he tries to pretend like nothing happened.

"How are you feeling?" Danny asks me.

"Absolutely fantastic," I purr. Today is about the biggest I could have hoped for. "Actually, I'm a bit turned on."

The boys all get quiet, except Ed, troublemaker... "Joanna, we want to see if you'll do things you normally wouldn't. So, please, play with yourself whenever you're feeling turned on."

Danny looks like he wants to hit him.

"This is an experiment," Ed reminds Danny.

Okay, then. They expect me to do things I normally wouldn't. And I am turned on - didn't I just say that? I start tugging on my pubic hair, teasing toward its moist center.

This just turns me on even more.

"Get on your knees and do that," Mike suggests. Everyone notices him, speaking out of turn, but it’s innocent, seeing as he isn't exploiting me as much as Ed. Ed's dick in my pussy...

My pussy clenches onto my lack of Ed's dick.

I get down on my knees, smiling at everyone as I kneel. Now I’m looking up at them. I lean back so they can see everything, and begin fingering myself.

Now the guys were more or less hard as soon as I took off my top. Then it was incidental; now it’s something they trophy to show off. I make a show of noticing each one, though it’s Ed's I want inside me.

While I’m looking at Barry's, he says, "You look like you're about to start giving out blowjobs."

He laughs, like it was only an observation, not a command for me to either respond to or not. I laugh too. Barry’s right. That’s exactly how I look here on my knees fingering myself, and giving blowjobs is exactly what I'm about to start doing. I imagine licking the head of Barry's dick. It’s so close to my face I can smell it. I want to gobble him up.

Danny pulls me to my feet. "Joanna...."

He means to get me out of here, but where does he plan to take me? We’re naked and Barry's mom is out there.

"No, Danny," I protest. "I want to stay."

Stay.

This decision means something. It means I want to give everyone blowjobs and feel Ed's dick buried deep fucking my tight wet juicy virgin pussy.

Did I just think that? Oh, God… What’s happening here? Just fifteen minutes ago, I was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. We all were. I was one of the guy's, except for Danny and I sometimes making out. Now I’m naked. We all are. My fingers massage in and out of my pussy (which is very slippery), and I want to suck one, then all five of the hard dicks being waved in my face.

Should this bother me? Perhaps, if my ability to recognize good ideas wasn’t so watered down by all the good ideas I’m recognizing. Now it’s mere passing curiosity.

"This is an experiment," I remind Danny. "Experiment on me."

How easy it is to find Danny's dick in my hand.

"Whatever goes on here is just part of the experiment," Barry says, as I find my way back down to the floor and begin sucking Danny's dick.

I’ve never done this, though of course, I have imagined it. Times, making out with Danny, I’ve wanted to do this for him. Why didn't I? Now that I’m doing it, I can only think back to my pre-blowjob life as someone else. That silly girl worried she'd look stupid or, heavens forbid, do it wrong. Inside, I detest her for being so timid and insecure.

Giving blowjobs is easy. And fun. It turns me on too. I continue working my fingers in and out of my horny pussy. It’s on fire. I imagine my fingers are Ed's dick, and dream of getting him alone.

I turn my ass toward him. I want Ed seeing how available I am. I know he enjoys watching me. They all enjoy watching me. I hope Ed says something else soon. I like Ed experimenting on me.

"When's my turn?" Mike asks, in a joking voice. Oh, it’s no joke. He knows what he’s doing to me. I’m going to suck Mike next.

"Shut up, all of you," Danny groans. I wasn't talking, and am relieved to not be part of Danny's reprimand.

I reach for Mike's dick and manage to hold it briefly before Danny yanks me back toward him. The boys all laugh at how freaked out Danny’s getting. I think it’s funny too.

"You're such a selfish asshole, Danny."

Soon as Mike says it, I realize he’s absolutely right. Why didn’t I realize before what a selfish asshole Danny is? I feel immediate disgust and spit out his dick.

"Does everyone agree Danny should leave if he can't handle the experiment?"

"I do," I say, a little more vehemently than I really feel. To Danny, "Stop being such a selfish asshole."

"Haha," Ed says. "Joanna agrees you're a selfish asshole."

"Get dressed, Joanna," Danny growls. "We're leaving."

I start gathering my clothes.

Ed says, "Joanna, could you possibly be any more obsessed with my dick?"

It doesn't immediately dawn on me what Ed’s asking. He says it like I’m already obsessed beyond measure. I imagine the most obsessed I could possibly be. When I conceive of how infatuated I could be, I realize that’s exactly how I am. This gives me a new starting off point for imagining being even more obsessed with Ed's dick. I have the strangest feeling now. I’m standing in the same place, yet suddenly all the voices in the room are so far away. Danny's drama. The boys yelling at each other. I simply tune it out. I’m floating, drifting off, helpless.

I anchor myself by imagining Ed's dick in my pussy, in my mouth, between my breasts, all over my skin... In my mind, I roll around in a tall shag carpet of Ed's dicks, thousands of them. They touch me everywhere and it feels like Heaven.

This is what I want. To be completely covered, all at once, by Ed's dick. Except he only has one, not thousands, and it can't be everywhere all at once. I think, where do I want it most? I’m more sure of my answer than my own name.

My pussy.

"Get dressed," Danny insists again, so I do.

"You're not taking her out of here," Mike tells him. "Not until the effects wear off."

"The hell I'm not," Danny says. "Joanna's my girlfriend."

"She can't stand you," Ed laughs. "She thinks you're a selfish asshole, remember?"

My eyes meet Ed's then, and I realize I’m smiling at him.

Mike says, "We promised we'd watch out for her during the entire experiment. That means we don't let her out of our sight."

"But you're welcome to leave, of course, Danny," Ed suggests. "Or Joanna can come hang out at my apartment." He’s looking in my eyes when he says this last part.

Nobody’s paying Ed much mind. Probably because everyone’s talking at once. Mike and Danny try to intimidate each other, both pretending to have my welfare at heart. Yet, my interest is in hanging out at Ed's apartment. I imagine being alone with him in his bedroom and can't think of a more perfect place.

I’m the only one dressed. "I'm going to the bathroom," I lie, hurrying out the door. Everyone else is naked and Barry's mom is out there. They pull the door shut right away so she won't see, and suddenly I’m on the opposite side.

I don't go to the bathroom. I feel a slight compulsion, but concentrate on how great it will be in Ed's bedroom instead. I’m getting the hang of this. When every idea is a good idea, the trick is to focus all your attention on one. The more attention I give an idea, the more it grows on me.

I give being at Ed's apartment all my attention. I hurry outside, not even saying goodbye to Barry's mom.

I run the whole way and am out of breath when I arrive at his front steps. I think the drug is wearing off. I have the beginning of a headache and can't seem to summon a thought in my head. It took my last burst of motivation getting here. Now I have no will or desire left, it seems. I park my ass on Ed's front steps and rest my head against the handrail. The whole world seems too bright. I can't wait to be in Ed's room, in the dark.

I wonder when Ed will arrive and whether I'll still be able to perform for him with the same enthusiasm. I'll certainly try.

The cognitive part of my thinking reflects on how Barry's concoction affected me. Even as the drug metabolizes out of my system, decisions remain solidly established in my psyche – permanently me now, the new, more real me. It’s like when they take a baby elephant and tie its leash to a stake. It tries and tries to pull away, but isn't strong enough yet. Once it realizes this, the elephant never tries again. Even fully grown and capable of yanking the stake free from the ground, the elephant submits to restraint.

I’m like the baby elephant. Things I decided (with help) are parts of my fundamental belief system now which I can depend on, which I will never ever attempt to question.

I want Ed's dick in my pussy. Of course I do. I know this like I know my multiplication tables. It turns me on to know this about myself, and as Ed comes hurrying up the street, my hands irresistibly stroke my pussy, where they belong whenever I’m turned on.

Ed’s thrilled seeing me. He unlocks his door and ushers me inside. His urgency is contagious, and I can’t help being flattered as he locks the front door behind us, leading me to his bedroom, talking the whole way. As he undresses me, Ed tells me all sorts of things. "Pleasuring me is your addiction. I always know what you want. You always want what I tell you. Joanna, you love watching porn with me. It brings us closer, arouses you incredibly and gives you exciting ideas for our sex life. I fascinate you, and all other men are boring. Your mouth and pussy ache constantly to be filled by me. And with my cum. My cum is precious and you're greedy for it..."

Ed talks non-stop, but by now, I’m hardly listening anymore. All I can think about is Ed's dick inside me. I wrap my legs and arms around him, intending to hold him inside me forever. His cum is precious.

I guess some of what Ed says pervades, potion wearing off or not. I try to visualize what’s happening inside my mind. It’s like my head is a jar. It was filled with rocks - the good ideas I latched onto at Barry's. The things Ed says now are like sand filling the empty spaces around the rocks, supporting everything in my mind as one cohesive whole. I think of Ed filling me with rocks, with sand, with his beautiful dick. The thought, combined with the sensation of actually being filled by him, makes me start to cum. Amazing, Stupendous, Spiritual... Why did I wait so long? Thrilling, Fantastic, Life-changing...

Thrusting his tongue every which way in my mouth, Ed claims my virginity, trades me my first orgasm for it (a bargain), and all I can think of is what an excellent decision this was. I tell him how right this all feels.

pause88
pause88
8 Followers
12