Cherry Gets Cheered Up

Story Info
Cherry sees Matt Hardy and hopes he can cheer her up.
5.4k words
4.27
19.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers

This is a story done by me ThePac and if you have any requests, ideas or people you would like me to write about please e-mail me and if you have any feedback on my story [I would really like some feedback on my story] what u liked, didn't like, contact me via my CONTACT page. All characters storylines situations and celebs in stories are all made up none of what I write really happened so no one can sue or say I stole a real idea cause I didn't this was a ThePac story in association a highlight reel production with help and ideas from wwekiller.

*

Backstage at a Smackdown house show the US champion Matt Hardy is warming up for his big title match against MVP. He is dressed in his own black t-shirt with his 'Mattitude' symbol burning in red on the middle with his green and brown wrestling tights on. He wraps white athletic tape around his knuckles as he tests the laces on his black wrestling boots. Matt looks at his shiny US title belt before going back to his warm up. From a few feet away Matt hears the loud roar of the crowd echoing though the halls of the arena. Matt shakes the cheers off and goes back to throwing forearms at his shadow. From behind him he can hear someone walking up the corridor and he can hear the sound of boots hitting the concrete floor Matt recognizes the sound of sobbing. Stopping his warm up Matt turns round to see a sad figure walking up the corridor. It's Cherry one of the newer Divas on Smackdown and she is walking slowly towards Matt head down sobbing quietly. Apart from the crying Cherry looks good with her curly blonde hair tied up in a ponytail wearing a bright pink vest top and tight black spandex pants with bright white trainers.

"Hey Cherry what's up girl," Matt asks standing right in front of the crying Diva.

"It's Finlay, he told me I'm a horrible wrestler maybe the worst he has ever seen," Cherry sobs.

"Really man that's cruel," Matt says putting his arm around Cherry's shoulder giving her a tight hug.

Crying even harder making her black mascara run down her face Cherry cries out, "The only thing he said I would be good at is getting my clothes ripped off in a bra and panties match."

"Now that's just not true," Matt says thinking for a second before lying to the crying blonde, "You're a great wrestler the others just don't see it."

"Really," Cherry says looking up at Matt with tear filled eyes.

Matt can't help but lie to this hot looking sad woman, "Yeah Cherry I think you're a great wrestler."

A smile breaks out on Cherry's face as she looks up at a grinning Matt. Cherry smiles back at Matt flashing her brilliant white teeth before getting up on her tiptoes and kissing Matt on the cheek.

"What was that for?" Matt quizzes the sexy, smiling blonde.

"You're the first person around here who has really been nice to me about my wrestling and I thought you needed a thank you," Cherry says blushing slightly.

"Well thank you Cherry but I kinda agree with Finlay," Matt says sheepishly.

Cherry breaks the hug and backs away from Matt, "What do you mean you agree with Finlay?"

Matt hangs his head and looks embarrassed, "Yeah I mean you would look amazing losing a bra and panties match."

Cherry stares at Matt who has a cheeky grin on his face and she can't help but giggle along with him. Walking up to Matt Cherry takes a second to admire his body thought his clothes before placing a hand on his chest. Matt looks on in amazement as Cherry slides her hand down his chest and onto his crotch. He moans as her right hand cups his cock and balls stroking them softly.

"OHHHH fuck Cherry is this a thank you as well," Matt asks his head tilted backwards as Cherry touches his cock though his wrestling tights.

"No but I've always wanted you and now I know you want me too I think I want you right now," Cherry whispers in a sexy tone making Matt go hard against her hand.

"God Cherry I've wanted to fuck your sexy body since day one and I want you right now," grabbing her hand Matt stares determinedly into her eyes and leads her towards a door.

Pushing the blue door open to reveal an empty locker room Matt grabs Cherry around her hips and lifts her in the air slightly before kissing her soft lips. Getting a sweet taste of Cherry's cherry flavor lip-gloss Matt carries the blonde to the table in the middle of the room. Cherry sits on the edge of the table and kicks off her trainers as she kisses Matt back her fingers running though his sleek black hair. As Cherry plays with his ponytail Matt's hands rub Cherry's firm back before sliding down to the waistband of her pants. Breaking the kiss Cherry lies back and Matt pulls her pants down her thick thighs and off her feet.

"Cute panties Cherry is everything you wear pink," Matt jokes looking at Cherry's silk pink panties now out on display.

Giving Matt a big sexy smile Cherry grabs her top and lifts it up and over her head showing off her big bust in a tiny pink bra. Matt's jaw drops as he stares at her massive struggling against her bra. The bra is at least 2 sizes too small and it looks like her tits could pop out at any second. Cherry sits up swinging her legs off the table looking seductive in just her pink underwear.

"Come on Matt your turn, lets see what this Hardy has been hiding from the world," Cherry teases the US champion by licking her pink lips.

Matt steps forward lifting up his merchandised shirt to show off his chest and slight brown tan to the sexy Diva. Looking at Matt's bare torso has Cherry licking her own finger as she can feel herself getting wet. Undoing his silver belt buckle Matt drops his wrestling tights down to his feet and he quickly unlaces his wrestling boots allowing him to takes his pants off. Matt Hardy is now standing in front of Cherry in just his dark blue boxer shorts and the outline of his dick can already be seen poking against the material.

"MMMMMMM Matt you look so sexy," Cherry says, her panties get wet as her eyes stare at Matt's cock in his underwear.

Cherry jumps off the table grabbing Matt and kissing him again. This time her hands undo his ponytail allowing his black hair to flop out and Cherry runs her hands though it. Resting Matt back against the table Cherry pushes the young man back onto the table and Matt rests back on the table. Wasting no time Cherry grabs hold of Matt's boxer shorts and yanks then down his hips and all the way off his body. She throws them away into the nice little pile of clothes the two of them had made before Cherry gets a close up look at Matt's 8-inch dick. Grabbing his shaft in her soft hand Cherry slowly starts to jerk Matt's hard cock.

"Does Matt like this, does he like me stroking his big dick," Cherry purrs in a sexy voice as her hand moves faster along his dick.

Matt moans loudly, "You're so good Cherry, this feels so good don't stop."

Her other hand rubs Matt's black pubic hair before moving down cupping his balls. Matt groans at Cherry's soft touch and when he looks up at her he sees she is leaning over slightly. He has a great view down her bra seeing Cherry's big tits crushed together. Looking deep into her cleavage makes Matt even more excited and he starts groaning and pushing his hips up giving Cherry more to jerk off. Moving her wrist faster and faster over Matt's large cock Cherry can't believe it took her this long to pluck up the courage to fuck Matt Hardy. Pushing her face closer to his pink cock head Cherry licks her lips and kisses Matt's cock making it twitch in her hand. So many areas of Matt are being pleasured while he can't take his eyes off Cherry's amazing cleavage jiggling around inside her ultra tight bra. The force of her hand jerking, feeling her soft breath on his sensitive cock head and having her other hand rubbing his balls is too much for Matt. He pushes his hips forward and groaning Matt shoots a thick stream of cum straight into Cherry's face. The blonde keeps hold of his dick as he coats her face in sticky cum.

"Oh my god Cherry I'm really sorry I didn't mean to..." Matt starts to apologize but stops when Cherry looks up smiling.

She lets go of Matt's now limp cock and uses her fingers to wipe the cum off her pretty face then licks up his juices. Smiling at a clearly stunned Matt, Cherry licks her finger clean before climbing on top of Matt's body. Moving slowly up his chest, Cherry gives little kisses to ever inch of Matt's chest while the champion can't take his eyes off Cherry's tits. Resting her chest on his Cherry has to grab Matt's chin and tilt his head up to get eye contact with the wrestler. Matt smiles at Cherry as he moves his arms around the blonde grabbing hold of her soft breasts. They both moan as Matt slowly starts to massage the sides of Cherry's big tits and Cherry pushes her lips into Matt's. This kiss is not as soft as previous kisses as Cherry pushes her tongue into Matt's mouth. The US champion groans as Cherry forces her tongue down his throat and in return he massages her breasts harder squeezing the soft flesh of her boobs. Matt suddenly rolls over so that he is now on top of Cherry and he breaks the passionate tongue kiss with a big grin on his face.

Pulling the ribbon out of her hair Matt moves in close to her neck, "You are so sexy Cherry I love playing with your amazing body.

"Keep kissing me Matt don't stop you are so good," Cherry moans as Matt starts to nibble on her neck.

Kissing the soft flesh on her neck Matt starts to slide his body down her giving her sweet tasting lips one last kiss before moving down her body. He kisses the very top of her chest making Cherry's body shudder from the intimate contact as her long blonde hair untied from it's bow flows out behind her. Matt moves down still his face is in between her breasts and he can't help but take a deep breath and smell her perfect breasts. The smell of shampoo and perfume fill Matt's nostrils and the multi time tag team champion is drooling from the prospect of playing and sucking on her massive boobs. Planting a kiss right on the centre of the bra Matt places his hands under the cups of the bra and starts to push the tiny bra up. Cherry lifts her back of the table allowing Matt access to her bra strap, which he deafly undoes with one hand. Pulling his face from out of her cleavage Matt pulls the bra up over Cherry's tits and is shocked when two perfect boobs bounce out in front of him. There is no sag to Cherry's gravity defying breasts, which are white but look so soft and tasty while Matt's eyes are drawn to her Dollar sized pink areola with fully erect pink nipples. They are the most perfect breasts Matt has ever seen as he stares at them in pure wonder and amazement. Cherry removes the rest of her bra to notice Matt hovering over her tits, his eyes wide and his mouth open.

Coughing slightly Cherry gets Matt's attention, "Glad you like them Matt but I'm really horny so if you wouldn't mind doing something to my tits that would be great," Cherry says in a teasing voice.

Matt snaps out of his trance and traces the outline of her big boobs with his index finger. Placing his hands on top of her tits Matt squeezes the soft flesh under his fingertips and moans from just how soft they feel. Cherry loves men who play with her big rack and Matt seemed to be near worshipping her tits, which made Cherry very hot and horny. Matt's semi hard cock rubs against the large wet patch on the front of Cherry's panties and both superstars moan in surprise from the intense sexual contact. Leaning his head down Matt kisses Cherry's soft, pale boobs and loves the taste of her massive rack. As his hands massage and rub her bare tit flesh Matt's mouth kisses and sucks on every inch of exposed skin he can find. Matt is kissing and sucking on her tits like made and Cherry is in heaven from Matt's touch and mouth. Slowly she starts to grind her hips into his and their private arena rub together bringing them both a constant wave of pleasure. Matt's hand move onto Cherry's bullet hard nipples softly rubbing them and pinching the very tips.

"Fuck Matt play with my nipples, suck them, lick them please use my nipples Matt I'm so wet," Cherry groans as Matt sucks on her left breast leaving a lot of salvia glimmering on her breasts.

Hearing his partner's loud cries of pleasure Matt moves his hands back to her tits as his well-trained tongue flicks out touching the tip of Cherry's left nipple. The bubbly blonde groans loudly and grinds her hips hard into Matt's hard cock. Lowering his mouth over her near perfect breasts Matt sucks on her hard nipple making the former valet cry out like an auditioning porn star. Rubbing his taped thumb over her other nipple Matt is working on both Cherry's sensitive nipples and she is responding by pushing her hips against his rock hard cock. Both are sweating and both are very horny as Matt kisses her left nipple before moving onto her right one. He starts sucking on it like a new born begging for a feed as he makes sure to swirl his tongue around her hard nipple. Cherry closes her eyes and cries out as Matt teases her big tits better than any man had ever done to her. Matt's tongue flicks against her nipple before he gives a kiss then moves up a bit then burying his head in between her massive mounds of flesh. Kissing, sucking and licking at ever bit of skin he could see Matt has the young Diva on the edge of orgasm from just sucking her tits. As her cries get higher and louder Matt works faster licking and sucking Cherry's amazing rack. Her thrusting hips and her soaking wet panties has his cock rock hard and straining for release as Matt once again sucks on Cherry's big nipples.

"OHHHH god fuck Matt this is so good don't stop I fucking love you sucking on my big tits," Cherry cries out digging her fingers into the edge of the table for support.

Matt lifts his head out of her tits with his cock rock hard and leaking pre cum onto Cherry's panties. He gets up and Cherry moans in disappointment before her cries turn to joy as Mat sits on her soft mid section. His big prick swinging a few inches away from her tits and Cherry bites her lip in anticipation as she loves having her tits fucked and with a big cock like Matt's she starts to groan at him.

"So you like this Cherry, you want to have your big tits fucked," Matt teases the blonde grabbing his hard cock and rubbing his sticky cock head against Cherry's saliva covered nipples.

Feeling Matt's hard cock touching her sensitive nipples has Cherry panting, "Fuck Matt yes I love having my big tits fucked."

Enjoying his moment of teasing Matt moves his hands back to playing with her tits before asking, "Do you want me to fuck your big tits Cherry?"

Groaning from sexual frustration Cherry moves her own hands on top of Matt's helping him massage her breasts, "Please fuck my big tits Matt I need it so much."

"Come on Cherry you can beg better than that," Matt says trying hard to hold back his own fast growing lust to fuck her massive tits.

"God Matt Hardy I want you to fuck my big, fat tits I need you to fuck the life out of my big boobs then I want you to fucking cum all over my fat tits," Cherry nearly screams out in frustration and near ecstasy.

Knowing he has teased Cherry for too long Matt grabs his pulsing cock and slowly pushes it in between Cherry's big tits. Her skin feels so soft as her tits wrap around his long shaft. They both groan from the contact but Matt recovers and bucks his hips back and forth fucking her big tits. Cherry loves the feeling of a large cock running across her chest and she giggles as Matt's pink cock head pushes forward a few inches in front of her face. Matt's hands are all over Cherry's tits crushing them around his cock as fucking her soft tit flesh is one of the best feelings Matt has ever experienced in his life. Pushing his cock in and out of her cleavage faster and faster Matt groans fucking Cherry's soft tits. The blonde's panties are nearly soaking clean though as she watches a naked Matt Hardy on top of her fucking her tits. Matt's large cock head pushes though her mountain of cleavage and to her utter delight his cock brushes against her face. As her sensitive tits are pleasured Cherry makes a little game of kissing Matt's cock head every time it gets near her lips. Matt feels Cherry's kiss and hears the young Divas lips smacking and his cock can't help but drip out a small trail of pre cum. Some of the pre cum leaks out when Cherry kisses it and she now has some pre cum drip out over her lip-gloss. Licking her lips Cherry tastes Matt's pre cum and starts moaning as Matt picks up the pace. Matt has never had such a mind blowing tit fuck and he can feel his balls growing as he fights the feeling.

"Fuck Cherry I'm going to cum fuck," Matt cries out as he pushes his hips forward driving his cock faster in between her mammoth boobs.

"Cum on my tits Matt," Cherry screams with delight as Matt's cock rubs her boobs, "Shoot your load all over my fat fucking tits."

Hearing Cherry's dirty cries pushes Matt over the edge and he grips his hard cock and aims it at Cherry's rack. For the second time in a short space of time Matt Hardy shoots a big wave of spunk at Cherry's sexy body. His cum splashes on her tits covering her pale breasts in thick white cum. Her large pink nipples are soaked in cum as Matt sprays all over her big rack. Cherry's face is a mask of pleasure as her sensitive breasts are bathed in thick, creamy spunk. Matt fires out his last bit of cum into Cherry's cleavage before slowly getting off the table and takes a seat on a near by bench. Matt is worn out cumming twice over Cherry has taken it's toll as he sits back and watches Cherry sit up. Looking down at her chest Cherry runs her hands over her cum soaked breasts before rubbing her palms all over tits working the cum into her skin like a cosmetic cream. Matt watches on in amazement as Cherry rubs his own cum into her chest but her soaking wet pink panties soon distract his eyes. The material is so damp it has almost become see though and Matt is sure he can see the blonde's pussy lips. Cherry looks at Matt to see where his eyes are and she smiles and slides down her panties. The sweet smell of Cherry's pussy fills the empty locker room and Matt stares at Cherry's hairless cunt to see her juices flowing out of her and down her tanned thighs.

"Are you sure you can last Matt I mean you came twice we can take a break if you want," Cherry says slightly concerned about Matt as his panting.

"Get you fucking sexy ass over here Cherry I'm going to make you cum so many fucking times," Matt says with a hard look in her eyes.

Cherry smiles and strides over to Matt, her naked, sweaty body swaying from left to right. She reaches Matt and the US champion takes hold of her by the hand and guides her onto his lap. Sitting on Matt's strong thighs Cherry gives the tired wrestler a quick tongue kiss before sliding her hand down his chest. Reaching his cock Cherry is careful in pumping her hand slowly as Matt lightly bites on her ear. Matt slides his arms around Cherry's body and grabs hold of her big ass. Like with her big tits he massages the flesh on her massive rump making her cry out softly as he touches up her ass. Giving her some quick ass slaps makes Cherry moan Matt watches as she plays with his limp cock and balls. A few more soft thrust of her wrist and Matt's cock starts to grow in her hand but Cherry really can't wait to fuck the older Hardy brother. Sitting up on his Lap Cherry wiggles her hips and slowly starts to lower her soaking wet pussy onto Matt's semi hard dick. Cherry groans as she feels Matt inside of her and once she has lowered herself all the way down onto Matt's hips Cherry slowly starts rocking her body back ands forth. Matt also groans as he can feel Cherry's pussy juices leaking all over his hips as he places his hands on Cherry's back guiding the blonde as she slowly fucks herself using his semi hard cock.

wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers
12