Cheyanne

Story Info
A man meets a younger woman.
3.7k words
4.21
33.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove up outside Cheyanne's building and as I turned off the motor, I wondered what she'd be like in real life?

I'd met Cheyanne in an Internet chat room a few nights before and we seemed to get on very well together.

Sure, she was younger than me, but while we chatted, age didn't seem to matter to either of us.

I looked at myself in the rear-view mirror and satisfied that I looked halfway human; I stepped out of the car.

I'd brought a bottle of Southern Comfort for us to drink as she'd told me she liked it as well.

I knocked on the door to her unit and waited.

When Cheyanne opened the door, I couldn't get over just how lovely she looked in real life.

Yes, I'd seen the picture she had of herself in her profile, but here, standing before me, stood a vision of loveliness.

She stood a few inches shorter than me and when she smiled, it lit up her whole face.

"Hi there." She said, allowing me to enter the lounge room.

There'd been a hint of nervousness in her voice, which was expected as she was inviting a stranger into her home.

"Hi there yourself Cheyanne." I replied, leaning forward to lightly kiss her on the cheek.

I didn't want to rush things with her.

Even though I came on as a stud on-line, in actual fact, I tended to be quite shy in real life.

Cheyanne lead me to the lounge and as I sat down, I checked out the unit as one does when they first enter a new dwelling.

I saw that she'd decorated her unit quite nicely and in good taste.

Just as well that we were meeting here instead of my unit, as my place didn't look quite so good.

Cheyanne poured us both a drink and as we chatted about the people we'd met on the Internet, I saw that she was starting to relax in my company.

Looking at her sitting there on the lounge beside me, I couldn't help but be very impressed with what I saw.

Her blonde hair came just below her shoulders.

But it was her eyes that totally captivated me; they seemed to draw me into her.

I still didn't bother to make any moves on her.

I wanted her to trust me fully before anything like that happened.

After we'd been speaking for a while, I remembered that I'd promised her I'd show her another chat site I was using at the time.

"Would you like me to show you that chat site?" I asked her.

"Yes please, it sounds exciting." Cheyanne replied, smiling at me.

So she turned on her computer and I started to download the chat site for her.

I could smell the perfume that she'd put on and my nose wanted more of it, but not yet.

While we were on-line waiting for the chat site to finish downloading, Cheyanne went into the chat room that we met each other in.

While we were in there, someone brought up the fact that there was chat rooms meet in town tonight.

"Awe... can we please go to the meet, Brian?" Cheyanne asked me with a winning smile.

Who was I to refuse this lovely lady?

"Sure we can." I replied, even though all I wanted to do was be alone with this beautiful lady.

So I waited until Cheyanne had gotten ready to go into town.

It was decided that we'd go in by train and leave my car at her place so that I could have a few drinks as well.

I won't drink and drive.

When we arrived in town and were walking down towards where the chat meet was, Cheyanne said to me; " I hope you don't mind, but can we just be friends tonight?"

Even though I was disappointed in the turn of events, I wasn't about to ruin a good night with her anyway.

"Sure, that'd be fine." I told her.

Maybe she didn't like older men?

Maybe she didn't like me?

But then that happens from time to time, so I wasn't all that put off.

I didn't know too many people at the party, so mainly just stood back and watched Cheyanne as she danced and chatted to the other chatters.

I couldn't believe how someone hadn't snapped up Cheyanne yet.

After all, she was gorgeous and smart to boot.

As I stared at her beautiful body, I wondered at what might have been if she'd not decided to just be friends?

Somehow I just knew that she'd have made a sensational lover.

She certainly had the body for it.

Finally, the party began to break up.

I'd had far too many drinks to drive safely, but as Cheyanne wasn't interested in me, I knew I couldn't spend the night there with her.

We caught a taxi back to Cheyanne's place and just as we were pulling up behind my car, I said to her; " If you don't mind, I'll just crab a cup of coffee before heading home ok?"

"Oh, Brian. I couldn't let you drive home like that." She replied; " you can stay the night here." She added.

"Are you sure?" I asked, no wanting to push my luck with her.

"Yes." She smiled.

I paid the cabbie and walked behind Cheyanne into her unit.

As I walked into the unit, Cheyanne went over to the kitchen to make us both a cup of coffee.

I sat down on the lounge and studied her profile.

God, she looked gorgeous.

I checked her arse and legs out.

What I'd have given to have her naked right then.

Cheyanne handed me my cup and we sat there chatting for maybe another 10 minutes and I could see that she was tired.

"I'll sleep on here tonight, Cheyanne." I told her, indicating the lounge.

"No Brian, you can sleep with me, so long as you behave yourself." She giggled.

That shocked me; I wasn't expecting Cheyanne to offer her bed to me.

As Cheyanne used the toilet to freshen herself up a bit, I stripped off and got into her bed.

Cheyanne walked into the bedroom a few minutes later wearing a nightie.

She slipped into bed and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good night, Brian." she said turning away from me.

"Night Cheyanne." I replied moving closer behind her and placing my arm around her waist.

Cheyanne didn't complain about me spooning in behind her.

I could feel the heat coming from her body through her nightie onto my naked chest.

I'd left my underpants on, not really expecting to make love to Cheyanne tonight.

Not that it stopped me from becoming horny.

Who wouldn't have gotten horny with this lovely creature beside them?

There was just enough light coming in through the bedroom window from the streetlight outside for me to be able to see Cheyanne's body lying beside me.

I could hear her softly snoring in her sleep.

I was glad she'd fallen asleep first, as I tended to snore rather loudly.

I raised myself up onto my elbow and looked down at her sleeping peacefully beside me.

I couldn't believe that I'd been lucky enough to have had her lovely company tonight, let alone be in the same bed as her.

Just then, Cheyanne rolled over onto her back and at the same time, kicking the blankets off us both.

She was still fast asleep and I looked down onto her beautiful face.

Any man that finished up with her would have to be one of the luckiest men alive.

Because she'd kicked the blankets off us, I was able to study the outline of her body, covered just by her nightie.

I could see that her nipples had become erect in her sleep and were pushing upwards against the silky material of her nightie.

I let my eyes drink their fill of her proud, upstanding covered breasts and nipples, then, I allowed my eyes to travel downwards.

Cheyanne had raised her left leg away from her body, causing her nightie to be pulled up away from her crotch.

I couldn't believe my luck.

There, spread before my greedy eyes, was Cheyanne's exposed crotch.

She was wearing a pair of pink G-strings.

Because she had her left leg away from her right leg, I was clearly able to see one of her outer vaginal lips!

From what I could see, she shaved herself down there.

Which is something I've always loved.

I checked that Cheyanne was still fast asleep before I made my next move.

I moved my body downwards until my head was now level with her crotch.

Even though I wasn't about to abuse her trust in me by touching her, I thought that if I were to sneak a peek at her naked vagina, it wouldn't hurt either one of us.

Leaning forward just above her crotch, I could just smell the sweet fragrant coming up from her vagina.

I felt my penis stiffen inside my underpants.

I knew that if I stayed where I was, then I would finish up doing something to her, but I couldn't pull my eyes away from her beautiful crotch.

Suddenly, I felt my head leaning forward as if on its own, until I found my mouth just inches above her vagina.

I snaked the tip of my tongue out and gently licked her exposed outer lip.

Then was no response from Cheyanne.

Then I gently hooked one of my fingers inside her panties and completely exposed her naked vagina.

Slowly I began to lick and suckle at her sweet tasting vagina.

Cheyanne moaned softly in her sleep and started to rise and lower her hips in time with my tongue working on her moist vagina.

I shoved my tongue as deep inside her as it'd go, making Cheyanne groan loudly with pleasure.

I knew then that she was fully awake.

I expected her to stop me from what I was doing, but she didn't.

Instead, she placed her hands on the back of my head and pulled my face into her wet pussy.

I teased and sucked at her clitoris making Cheyanne twist and turn on the bed.

I knew then that she was ready for me to make love to her.

But I wanted her to orgasm on my tongue first, before I actually made love to her.

So I placed both sets of fingers either side of her pussy and gently pulled her outer lips apart.

Then I plunged my tongue as deep inside her as it'd go and Cheyanne cried out as she began to orgasm onto my tongue.

I greedily drank her juices as they flowed out of her.

Cheyanne was pushing herself down onto my face, trying to get my tongue as deep inside her as it'd go.

She was moaning and groaning softly to herself as wave after wave pf pure pleasure shot through her whole body.

Finally, Cheyanne stopped shoving herself onto my wet face and I lifted my face towards her and saw that she was smiling down towards me.

"Boy, did I ever need that." She said with a big grin on her face.

"I'm sorry about taking advantage of you while you asleep, Cheyanne." I said, though I'd enjoyed making her orgasm.

My cock was still touching her thigh and when I felt Cheyanne's thigh twitch, I felt she could feel it there also.

"Don't worry about it, Brian. I loved it." She replied, grinning down at me.

I slowly moved my body up level with hers and lay on top of Cheyanne's wonderful body, making sure that I kept my full weight off her.

My cock was now pressing into her crotch.

Our lips meet and as I tasted her lips for the first time, I felt my cock getting even harder, if that was possible.

I couldn't think of any other woman had ever turned me on this much before.

I wanted her badly.

Cheyanne slipped her tongue into my waiting mouth and as our tongues danced inside each other's mouths, I felt Cheyanne's left hand moved down in between our bodies.

She gripped the shaft of my cock and moaned with pleasure at the thickness she felt down there.

"Mmmm, that feels like it needs to be buried deep somewhere wet and warm." Cheyanne joked, giving the shaft of my cock a squeeze.

"I agree with you, lovely lady." I replied moving down the length of her body again and gripped each side of her panties and slowly rolled them down off her hips.

Cheyanne helped by lifting up her backside, so that I could slip the panties off her.

I couldn't take my eyes from her beautifully bald vagina.

I love a woman shaved.

As I slipped her panties off her feet, Cheyanne sat up in the bed and pulled the nightie up and over her head.

I too, had taken my underpants right off and we both dropped our clothing onto the floor beside the bed.

I looked at her nakedness and again blessed my lucky stars for meeting this beautiful, young goddess.

I let my fingers gently roam up and down her taut stomach, enjoying the feel of her flesh beneath my fingertips.

Then, I pinched her nipples gently, watching Cheyanne's face the whole time.

After having her first orgasm, she seemed to be waiting to see what I'd do next.

But I was in no hurry to make love to her just yet.

I wanted Cheyanne so aroused, she'd be nearly raping me by the time I'd finished turning her on.

I gently twisted her left nipple in my fingers, causing Cheyanne to softly groan with pleasure.

Then, leaning forward, I took her right nipple into the warmth of my mouth and started to gently nip at the tip of her nipple.

That caused Cheyanne to become even more aroused than she already was.

I released my fingers from her left nipple and lay beside her on the bed, never releasing her right nipple from my mouth.

Then, still sucking and twisting her nipple in my mouth, I let my fingers of left hand

Roam up and down her stomach muscles again, lightly caressing her warm flesh, slowly working my way down to her vagina.

I could see the muscles in her stomach trembling as my fingers got closer and closer towards her bald vagina.

I took my mouth away from her nipple, so that I could see where my fingers were going.

I gently and slowly ran my fingertips over the small mound just above her vagina, loving the feel of her bare flesh.

Then, I allowed my fingers to go even lower until they were now cupping her outer vaginal lips.

I slowly stroked my fingers up and down her outer lips, feeling the wetness of her juices soaking onto my fingers.

The heat coming from within her vagina seemed to burn right into my flesh.

I began to slowly tease her clitoris, making Cheyanne moan with pleasure again.

She was raising and lowering her hips in time with my fingers.

"Oh god, Brian. I can't take anymore, please make love to me now." Cheyanne panted breathlessly.

I smiled at her and moved my body in between her outspread thighs, until the head of my cock was at the entrance to her bald, moist vagina.

Gripping the shaft of my cock in my hand, I rubbed the head of my cock up and down the wet groove between her vaginal lips.

"Please, Brian. No more teasing." She asked, looking deep into my eyes.

I then placed the head of my cock back at the entrance to her vagina and placed both fists either side of her body.

Then ever so slowly, I began to insert the head of my penis inside her.

"Oh, yes." Cheyanne cried out as she felt my cock starting to spread her lips apart.

I could tell by the tightness of her vagina, that it'd been quite some time since Cheyanne had made love.

I leaned forward and kissed her tenderly at first as my cock plunged deeper and deeper inside her.

My tongue was darting in and out of her mouth as I finally reached bottom inside Cheyanne.

"Yesss." Cheyanne groaned in pleasure as she felt the thickness of my shaft buried deep inside her.

The tightness and warmth of her vagina around the shaft of my cock felt incredible.

I began fucking her slowly at first, but knew I wouldn't last too long before I climaxed inside her.

It was far too good a feeling being buried deep inside her to last.

I could feel myself starting to cum inside her, even though I tried to hold myself back.

But it'd been quite a while for me too.

Cheyanne moaned with pleasure as she felt my warm cum shooting deep inside her.

I could tell that she'd not orgasmed herself, but knew that the next time I made love to her, I'd last much longer.

I also knew that it wouldn't be too long before I was again ready to make love to her.

I felt my penis start to soften inside her.

I kissed her tenderly and reached for a cloth that was handy to use, so that Cheyanne didn't have to lie in a wet spot after I pulled out of her.

While I had a cigarette, Cheyanne just laid there, a smile on her lips.

After about 15 minutes, I knew that I was again ready for the 2nd bout of lovemaking.

I started to again tease her clitoris, but this time, Cheyanne had other ideas.

"Get over onto your back." She told me, with a wicked smile on her face.

I already had an idea what she had in mind, and was not going to argue.

I watched as Cheyanne moved her beautiful body down the bed, until she had her face near my crotch.

Then, she picked up my limp cock in her right hand and started to slowly stroke me back into life.

When my cock was fully erect, Cheyanne lowered her lips down to the head of my cock and poked her tongue out and lightly ran the tip of it across the eye of my cock, making me moan with pleasure this time.

Then she opened her mouth and slowly placed her mouth around the head of my cock.

I loved the feel of her tongue and mouth around my cock.

Then, she closed her mouth around the head of my cock and started to slowly suck me off, playing with herself at the same time.

Every so often, she'd lightly rub her teeth across the rim around my cock, making me moan loudly with pleasure.

She looked up the length of my stomach, and even though I couldn't see her smile, I knew that she was grinning.

I could tell by the twinkle in her eyes that she enjoyed teasing me.

Then, she started to take more of my cock inside her mouth.

Because I'm nearly 7ins long and 2ins around, she couldn't fit too much of my cock inside her mouth, but then again, she didn't have too.

What she could do with her mouth, I'd not found that not too many other women could manage after years of trying.

Cheyanne certainly had a golden mouth.

While I knew full well, that there would never be a long-term thing between us, I was more than happy to enjoy her charms even if it was just for the one night.

Cheyanne looked up at me with her mouth full of my penis and I knew she was enjoying teasing me as much as I'd enjoyed teasing her.

My cock had become even more erect than it'd been the first time round.

Cheyanne took her mouth away from the head of my cock and grinned at me.

"I think he's ready for some more action." She smiled.

Then, Cheyanne moved herself up my body until she was just above my erect penis.

Gripping the shaft of my cock in her fist, Cheyanne guided it towards her moist vagina.

Then ever so slowly, she began to push herself down onto it.

Cheyanne felt the thick head of the cock pushing her moist lips apart, causing her to softly moan with pleasure.

As the shaft entered her, Cheyanne plunged herself even deeper and deeper onto it.

She could feel it spreading her insides apart and loved the sensation

I rammed myself as deep inside her as I could, enjoying the warmth and wetness of her vagina around the shaft of my cock.

Once again, her beauty took me aback and as I made love to her, I wished that I were much younger so that just maybe, we'd have had a chance together.

But that was not to be, so instead, I made sure that if nothing else, she'd remember this night for many years to come.

Cheyanne was pushing and pulling herself up and down the length of my cock.

She had closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.

This time it was not I that orgasmed first.

Cheyanne's whole body stiffened above me as she felt wave after wave of pure pleasure flow through her body.

I felt her vaginal walls clamping open and close around the thick shaft of my cock.

I'd never felt a woman's vaginal muscles do that to me before and was amazed by the incredible feelings I felt.

The head of my cock was pressed fully inside her and I felt her warn juices flow over the top of my cock and down my shaft.

That triggered my own climax.

I grunted as I shot my warn cum deep inside her.

I could feel our mixed juices leaking out of her onto my balls and loved the sensation of it all.

Cheyanne opened her eyes and grinned down at me from above.

"Mmmm, that was lovely, thank you." She smiled.

"You're very welcome, sweet one." I replied, grinning happily.

Cheyanne leaned forward until our bodies were once again joined, and kissed me tenderly.

12