Chloe & Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Chloe and the OBGYN.
3.8k words
4.28
88.4k
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers

Besides being a take-off from the great stories "Letters to Mother" by LKWRITER, the following letters from a different daughter to a different mom also draws on the inspiration of CDE.

Dear Mom,

Thanks for all the advice on eating for two and taking my vitamins and stuff, Mom. You are also sooo right. Knowing your lover has put his little bastard in your belly really does make you horny as a minx. Martin spends most nights giving me several good reamings and Sidney makes me come as he cleans me up in the intervals. In the mornings Martin leaves full of enough spunk to knock up all the horny white housewives in the state. Darrell comes to do me a few times during the day.

But still, there are only three of them and that leaves a lot of long horny hours with no prick or tongue in my hot little love hole. That's why I just squealed with joy when I saw the rechargeable vibrator you sent me. I was spending a fortune on batteries with the old one! And the business end of this one is black: how thoughtful.

I let Sidney take me to the gynecologist for "the exam." He put a brave face on it when she smiled and told him he was going to be a father. Of course as my doctor she had to know, so I explained to her that, although Sidney was going to be a DADDY, the father was one of my lovers. That brought a big smile to her face and she asked me if he was black. I told her yes he was and she started giggling and said she THOUGHT I was pretty loose and stretched in there, as if I had been the lucky recipient of some magnificent black cockmeat.

Then she congratulated ME for finding myself a black stud to give my little twat the workout it needed and grinned saying she knew how I felt. Seems the young doctor pulled night shift at the hospital a few months ago with Leroy, a new black orderly. She gave him a ride home afterwards and by the time they arrived Leroy's hand was in her pussy and she'd had her first, second, and third ever orgasms on a man's finger. She never made it back to her own apartment at all that night, spending it getting fucked out of her mind. She's been Leroy's happy sex-toy ever since. We did a little competitive bragging on our men. I think she's lying about the size of Leroy's cock, the bitch, but she couldn't top me having TWO black men!

She also said that her Leroy was on her case about going off the pill and letting him knock her up. I said she should go for it! Nothing beats having a big black cock filling you up with potent babymaking cum, while your husband watches. She pointed out that she wasn't married and I agreed that did sort of spoil it, "'cause then the baby wouldn't have a daddy." I suggested maybe her white boyfriend would marry her and she could take Leroy along to get her pregnant on her honeymoon like some of those funny stories on Dark Wanderer site.

She giggled and said that was a good idea and told me she'd keep me informed during my upcoming monthly checkups. Sidney asked her if it was a good idea for me to continue having sex during the pregnancy. I was a little disappointed with him because I'm sure he was fishing for the doctor to tell me to stop letting Darrell and Martin fuck me six ways from Sunday. But she just laughed and said yes, pregnant women need lots of hard, multi-orgasmic sex and that I should keep getting fucked every chance I had.

Sidney had taken the day off and Darrell wasn't coming that day, so I was needing it pretty bad. I smiled at Sidney and said he had heard what the doctor said, that I wanted us to go to bed and have sex. His eyes really lighted up and he was only a little disappointed when I explained that I meant oral sex. He does love eating my pussy and now that I'm pregnant with a black baby I'm juicier than ever. He says I taste better too, but then a loving husband WOULD tell his pregnant wife that, wouldn't he?

We went to the bedroom and I told Sydney to get naked. He looked so cute standing there with his little weenie twitching as he stared at me. I decided to give him a little thrill so I did the sexy strip I do for Darrell or Martin sometimes. First I took off my blouse and let him see my big titties barely held in my little black bra. Then I let my mini drop to the floor and stuck a pose in just my bra, panties and high heels. Wow, Mom, his little cock twitched so violently I was afraid he would come just from the sight. Then I unhooked the bra and shook my tits free. Walking closer, I asked him if he thought they were big enough to produce milk for a hungry black baby. I guess that was cruel, but the longing, loving look in Sidney's eyes just made me love him so much!

Then I pushed down my panties and his eyes shot to my pussy. I asked him to check if I was ready for sex. Of course I knew I was dripping from showing off for him, but I made him go to his knees and sniff my pussy anyway. I was about to get in bed and spread my legs wide so Sidney could get his head down there for easy eating the usual way lying on his stomach with his face in my snatch, when I got another idea. Instead, I had him lie down and got on him, putting my crotch in his face. This isn't as convenient for him, but I made it worth his while by taking his little weenie in my mouth. It was just a whim; I'd never sucked my husband off before, but I'd enjoyed it so much with Darrell and Martin, I thought why not with the man I love, too. You know, Mom, it wasn't bad. It's really a lot easier to get a normal size cock in you mouth than those monsters of Darrell and Martin and having your loving husband's tongue in your cunt while his weenie is in your mouth is kind of nice. Unfortunately Sidney got so excited so quickly (I'm a pretty good cocksucker, if I do say so, Mom), that I'd only gotten off twice when he came. Sidney doesn't produce nearly as much cum as Darrel and Martin do, but it tastes just as good and it's a lot easier to swallow all of it. You should try it with Dad, Mom.

Then we cuddled up in each other's arms and took a nap. When we woke up, Sidney fixed us a light lunch and brought it to me in bed. We ate lunch and then he ate me again. It was just a perfect day for a perfect loving young married couple like us. And it left me nicely rested so I could take best advantage of Martin, too. I wore him out that night, Mom!

Love,

Chloe

*****

Dear Mom,

Lots of news! Well, I guess I'm really pregnant now. I've had a little bit of queasy stomach in the mornings. Sandy (that's my gynecologist) says I probably won't have morning sickness so bad because of all the great orgasms I get especially the really hard ones early in the morning just before Martin has to leave for work. Settles the stomach, she says. I'm still not showing yet!I think my titties are getting a little more sensitive, but I can't be sure; they've always been such a hot button. (Remember all those guys in high school I really didn't INTEND to fuck until they got their hands in my blouse? I know you do; I found out later you fucked a couple of them yourself when they came over to apologize.) Sandy says be patient; it won't be for another couple of months yet.

BTW, Sandy told me the said yes to Eugene, that's her white boyfriend who has been wanting to marry her for years. She says he's rich enough to afford a really big family, which is good because Leroy wants to give her lots of his babies. They've set the date for the wedding but she promises to bring her knocked-up tummy back from honeymoon in plenty of time for my delivery. Having set the date with Eugene, she and has set the date for with Leroy for going off the pill so she'll be fertile and he can make her pregnant during the honeymoon. She said it was tempting to let him have her obviously pregnant at the wedding -- sex-y IMHO -- but then she'd have to fuck Eugene at least a couple of times before the wedding and she's been feeding him that I'm-saving-myself-until-we're-married shit. (She had been, too, until she met Leroy and he fucked some sense into her little head.) She'll probably start fertility pills a couple of weeks in advance to be sure she ovulates right on time, she said, even if it does increase the chance of Leroy giving her black twins or triplets. We had a good laugh about how Eugene would react to THAT.

Sandy has also said meeting me has been very good for her business. Apparently Darrell and Martin have lots of friends who are fucking married white women and of course have most of them pregnant. They've given their friends Sandy's name as an "understanding" OB/GYN. She says now she has more patients than she can handle. She says she was amazed at the number of young wives and even quite a few mature women who are discovering the joys of black cock. (Of course, we're not amazed, are we, Mom?) And sooner or later the woman slips up or gives in and lets her stud put a little black baby in her pretty white belly.

Sandy says that sometimes a pregnant professional woman comes to her not sure she wants to keep it. Sandy talks to her about how sexy she'll look with a big tummy. And she tells her how jealous the woman's friends at work will be, especially when they find out it's not her husband's baby but a lover's and how much hotter the sex with her lover will be once he knows she has his bastard in her. If the woman is hard to persuade, Sandy gives her something to make her sleepy and talks to her while keeping her close to orgasm with a vibrator. Sandy doesn't let her come until she agrees to keep the baby.

More later, Mom.

Love,

Chloe

*****

Dear Mom,

Do I ever have some kinky, exciting news! This Sandy is such fun. I got a call from her office asking me if I could reschedule my next appointment to after 8 p.m. I explained to the nurse that I had to stay home at that time of day because I was expecting "company." She just laughed and said Sandy had explained and that I should bring Martin with me.

We almost arrived late because Martin insisted on a quickie before we left and for him anything less than three screaming, heels-to-the-ceiling orgasms from me is "quickie." When we got there, Janet, Sandy's nurse greeted us. She had always been behind a desk, so I was surprised to notice she was quite pregnant. She giggled and said yes, just three more months 'till the big event.

While we waited for Sandy, Janet she told us the whole story. She had let a girlfriend, whom she later discovered was already pregnant with HER black lover's baby, take her to a club one night. After getting her tipsy, her friend introduced Janet to a black guy, Dannon who asked her to dance. Dannon twirled her until she was dizzy and held her close against his hardon until she was panting. Back at the table Dannon and her friend gave Janet more to drink played with her pussy until she was insane with lust. Dannon made her get up on a table, take off her panties and let him make her come in public. The friend drove them home while Dannon kept Janet incoherent in the back seat with his mouth on her tits and his hand in her twat. Her roommate was pissed hearing Janet getting laid all night long, but within a week she, too, had succumbed to Dannon's cock. Janet and her roommate quickly became Dannon's sex slaves and within a week they had flushed away their birth control pills. In fact, the roommate got pregnant even before Janet did.

Sandy kind of had a fit that her own nurse turned up pregnant, as Sandy had sort of specialized in keeping women's tummies flat. Janet was hurt and angry, but Dannon just laughed and said she just lacked experience. That's when they started plotting to get Sandy on the same hospital shift as Dannon's friend Leroy. These black guys are pretty sneaky, huh, Mom?

Well finally Sandy came in and explained why she called us. She said she needed our help with a patient. We looked at her funny and she said she had a woman who had come to her wanting to get pregnant but her husband had a really low sperm count. Sandy said she was trying to persuade the woman to let a "sperm donor" -- her Leroy, of course, why not the best? -- do the deed. Well, we giggled and though it was a sexy idea, but didn't understand how we could help.

Sandy said she wanted to arrange a "demonstration" for the woman who was hesitant and she needed me and Martin to play the roles of needful woman and generous sperm donor. Well, we're not actors, but Sandy said the main thing was to pretend not to know each other. Then she took me into her examining room and had me put on one of those sexy gowns that just barely cover you ass. Then she got me up on the up on the table with my knees bent and into those stirrups, the whole thing. She told me to keep my eyes closed and take my cue from what she said.

A few minutes later Sandy brought in a pretty woman, some years older than Sandy and me. She looked like she was a lawyer or something and I guessed she had postponed starting a family for some years and was now suddenly panicing that she might miss the baby boat entirely. She looked a little spacey and I figured Sandy must have given her something to make her a little dopey.

Then Sandy came over to me to begin the charade. She asked me if this was the middle of my cycle and if I had been taking my temperature every morning as she told me. I said I had. She then asked me if the fertility pills had any side effects and winked. I said oh, yes, they were making me so horny I just couldn't leave myself alone because my husband could seldom do me more than two or three times a day and I had to come much more than that. Sandy said that was normal and asked if I was using the vibrator she prescribed. We had to stifle a giggle when we heard the woman gasp.

Well Sandy poked a hand in me and looked at and sniffed my pussy and agreed that I was ready to make a baby and asked me if I was sure I wanted a "sperm donor" to make me pregnant. I said yes, I wanted a baby really bad. Had I talked this over with my husband and did he agree, she asked. Yes, I smiled, though not at first. But by continuing to bring it up every time I fucked him, and telling him how horny being knocked up would make me, and promising to let him drink from my milky tits, he eventually "came" around. Then she asked if I minded if the donor were black. I pretended to be surprised and asked why black. Sandy explained that in her experience the success rate with well hung black men shooting large amounts of hot potent sperm into horny white women was almost 100%, so I "agreed."

Then she brought in Martin and told me this was the man who would make me pregnant. I pretended to be a little afraid, saying he was "too big," but Sandy explained that was exactly what I needed, as his large cock would make me orgasm like crazy while he fucked me, which made conception almost certain. Martin laid it on thick as a "street black," (he's actually an engineer) and asked if this was the "dumb white bitch" that needed "blackin'" and Sandy said yes. Then he asked me if I wanted his black baby in my white belly.

Mom, I deserved an Oscar for the hesitant look I gave, saying I didn't know. He grinned and said maybe I needed some black cock in my white-wife pussy to help me make up my mind. He didn't wait for me to say anything, just dropped his pants and fished out that cock that never fails to make me squirm in anticipation. A glance at Sandy's patient showed that it had the same effect on her. Once Martin started fucking me while making rude remarks about my 'tight white pussy" and putting his "black babymaker" deeper in me than my "whiteboy husband" ever had, I didn't have to act any longer. I just lost control and screamed in ecstasy and begged him to give me his black bastard as if he hadn't already promised to do just that, as soon as I'd had Darrell's. I lost count of the times I climaxed on his cock before I felt Martin's familiar shudders, groans, and roars that told me he was about to empty his balls in me. We dissolved into mutual orgasms when I felt him erupt.

By the time I recovered, Sandy had ushered Martin out of the room and was helping the dazed wife undress. I got the impression she had just orgasmed and Sandy later confirmed that she had slipped a finger into the horny woman's panties to help her get off while Martin was screwing the shit out of me. Gently, with lots of cooed words of encouragement, Sandy got the incoherently aroused woman up onto an examination table like the one I was on. She was really out of it as Sandy was telling her how happy she would be with a baby in her and how sexy she would look with a big pregnant tummy and huge swelling tits. Sandy spread her legs and got her into the syrups, then poked and peered into her, as she had in me, and pronounced her equally ready to make a baby. Sandy was also constantly touching the woman's tits and rubbing her pussy to keep her in total rut.

The woman didn't even notice when Sandy motioned for Leroy to come in. Mom, she WASN'T lying! Leroy DOES have a bigger cock than Martin or Darrell. I couldn't believe it! It's even bigger than the vibrator you got me. It's a good thing the woman's eyes were closed (Sandy was keeping her right on the cusp of another orgasm) when Leroy started to push into her. Leroy had the good sense to go slowly, pushing in and pulling out, going a little deeper each time. Sandy was helping out by sucking on the woman's tits and fingering the thrashing woman's clit until Leroy was all the way in and his own thrusting, twisting, grinding motion was stimulating the poor woman's love bud as never before in her life. I was amazed both at Leroy's endurance and the number if times he made the woman come. Sandy later explained that she had let Leroy come a couple of times in her mouth earlier to help him last and had given her patient an "orgasm pill," a low dose of testosterone, to make this a memorable occasion for her.


After twenty minutes of fucking the poor woman to multi-orgasmic delirium, Leroy began the standard litany of questions. (Is there some kind of Miranda rule that blacks have to go through before they impregnate us white women?) Did she want him to keep fucking her? Yes. Did she want him to pull out? No. Did she want him to cum in her pussy? Yes! In her fertile pussy? YES. Did she want his baby? God, YES! Did she want her belly to swell with his black bastard? The volume with which she shrieked YESSSSSSS when Leroy unloaded a gallon or two of his thick, potent sperm into her ready little cunt must have been heard in the podiatrist's office at the other end of the medical complex.

AND HE DIDN'T STOP! He was still hard and kept fucking her, making funny squishy sounds as his huge cock continued to stir the semen in her pussy. Now, however, he got all tender and told her how much he was going to enjoy seeing her get fat with his baby and would she like him to come visit her every day so he could make sure she "stayed pregnant" and would her husband like to see him pumping more babyjuice into her pretty pregnant pussy The woman was so out of it, orgasming again and again, she gasped yes, yes, yes, to everything Leroy said to her.

It made no sense, but I guess Leroy just wanted to keep her at a full boil while he recovered. Soon he was grinning and asking her if she needed some more come to make sure she got pregnant. Of course she agreed and HE DID IT, Mom. Her pussy was still leaking jism from his first load when that black monster spat again. She was too tired to do more than moan gratefully and passed out.

You better believe that Sandy and I had our hands in our hot little snatches as we watched THAT scene. Oh, hell, Mom, I can't lie to you, when Leroy left I got Sandy into a full 69 and fucked her silly. It was ...

Sorry, Mom. I can't write anymore now. Your vibrator calls.

Love,

Chloe

Comments, please, to Homer Vargas

vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers