Chris & Gina

Story Info
Gina tells him her favorite fantasy.
3.6k words
3.94
106.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbf316
cbf316
35 Followers

Gina was having a rough day. She had just gotten back together with her ex boyfriend and they were having this great time down the shore and he suddenly got up and left her down the shore with no car, no nothing.

Gina was up on the boardwalk and had no idea what to do. All she had was a cell phone inside her jean shorts and she had tried dialing 3 friends and nobody was home. Finally she decided to call her ex up at his house and tell him he was a piece of shit. She dialed in the numbers and on the 3rd ring somebody picked up.

"Jim you are a big piece of shit you know that! I fucking hate your guts" Gina screamed into the phone as about 50 people on the boardwalk heard her.

"WHOA CALM DOWN GINA" Jim's brother screamed back into the phone as Gina now realized it wasn't Jim. She had forgot Jim had a brother as she hadn't seen him in years.

"Oh sorry your brother left me down the fuckin shore" Gina pleaded.

"Oh that fuckin asshole well I can come get you and take you home if you wish where you at?" Chris asked.

"I am at Broad and Spring St. in Seaside Heights and this is Chris right" Gina pleaded thankful she was going home.

"OK I will be there soon be on that street I will find you ok, just let me get dressed" Chris said as he got up and did just that.

He got up and clicked off the phone and went and put on a pair of shorts and got into his car and headed to the shore not having a clue why he was doing it.

Gina on the other hand was glad that she was going home. She then bent down and kicked off her shoes as she knew Chris wouldn't be around for at least a good 45 min. She then decided to go take a walk to calm her nerves down.

She went into an arcade and played a few games and then she decided to go to the end of the boardwalk to get some pizza. She quickly wolfed it down as Chris might be coming soon so she got up and headed to the street where Chris would be at hopefully. She slid her long legs out of the booth and headed for the street where she walked along the street and sidewalk.

She leaned against a pole as she tapped her foot and then sat down and just began to think how messed up her life was. She then heard a car pull up.

"Hey are you Gina" a voice called out. Gina popped up and opened the car door.

"Oh Chris thanks a million for picking me up I really appreciate it" Gina said as she threw her shoes in the back seat and slide her legs onto the passenger floor as she made eye contact with Chris through her sunglasses.

She eyed him up and down and now she hadn't seen Chris in a few years and boy did he fill out Gina said to herself. Big strong legs, nice big arms, broad shoulders, and a chest to die for.

Gina found herself staring at his big chest and then she moved her eyes away. Chris was also checking her out and her tanned legs were killing him. Her long hair was a plus as well and the fact that she was barefoot was driving him mad.

"I am sorry I yelled at you" Gina said as she slide in the seat and curled her toes a bit as she caught Chris looking at her legs. The rest of the trip the 2 made small talk as soon they were almost home.

Chris pulled up in Gina's driveway as she went back and got her shoes.

"Chris want to come in and have a beer, it is the least I can do since you were so nice" Gina said as she bent over and got her shoes.

Chris wasn't going to, but the sight of that ass got him in the loins and he gave in and in the house they went. Chris watched Gina wiggled that ass in the kitchen and his cock was telling him how much he wanted that ass as she disappeared.

He was secretly hoping to get a peek at her feet before he left as they looked all nice and tanned. Gina came back in the room and handed Chris a beer and sat down and crossed her legs and swung her foot up and down.

Chris sat there and sipped on his beer.

"Chris that was really sweet of you to come and get me, me and your brother got in a big fight and he said I was ugly and fat and that nobody would want me and stuff. Chris do you think I am ugly?" Gina purred as she moved a bit closer.

"I think...I think your very nice looking Gina" Chris managed to sneak out.

"Oh thank you Chris" Gina said as she drank down the rest of her drink.

"Chris you like my legs," Gina outstretched them and moved them toward Chris.

Chris backed a way a bit.

"Oh Chris they won't bite, go ahead touch them if you want" Gina purred as she was getting hot looking at Chris's legs.

Finally he leaned over and put 2 fingers on her knees and touched them.

"See told you they wouldn't bite" Gina said as she leaned over and kissed Chris right on the lips.

Chris eyes were wide open as he opened his mouth and his tongue slide into Gina's mouth. Round and round their tongues went as Gina slide her hand up his shirt. She felt his chest and she moved her fingers up and down it as she pulled his shirt up, their mouths still locked as she ran her fingers down his muscular back.

Up and down her fingers went as she slide away from him and then stood up and unhooked her bra from under her shirt. She bent over and slide a finger in her jean shorts and then unhooked the lock and un zipped her fly.

Winking at Chris she unzipped the fly all the way down and wiggled her hips back and forth as the jean shorts fell down to her knees.

"Want some Chris" Gina said as she kicked the shorts off her legs and to the floor.

Gina then pointed at the upstairs.

"Follow me if you want some" Gina purred as she went upstairs as Chris watched her go up the steps.

Chris didn't need a 2nd invitation as he was right behind her. Gina plopped on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"MMMMMM Chris come and get me hon" Gina purred as she spread her legs and Chris began to suck on her tits.

He moved his lips and mouth around her nipple and began to suck on them gently then he played around the nipple with his tongue then he sucked on them watching them get hard in his mouth.

Then he moved to the other breast and began to suck on that till Gina grabbed him and pushed her head between her pussy and clamped her legs around his head. She then noticed her feet were filthy black on the bottoms as she slide her feet away.

"Sorry Chris my feet must smell" Gina said.

"Oh Gina not at all I don't mind them...don't mind them at all" Chris said as Gina was like ok and put her legs back in place as Chris began to eat her out.

His tongue began to slide all around her pussy and deep in her hole. Gina began to move all about and she leaned over and began to feel Chris's cock. It was semi rock and she moved her legs up in the air and as she did she saw Chris take a deep inhale breath and his cock began to get hard.

Gina had no idea why, but she liked watching cocks grow Chris was doing a great job on her pussy. In and out his tongue darted in and out of her pussy like a small cock. Her whole body began to shake as she approached orgasm.

She wrapped her legs around Chris tight her feet almost in his face as she grabbed her hair and her body let loose with one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Chris's mouth was like a little dam stopper as juice flooded his mouth as he tried in vain to swallow it as it trickled out his sides.

Gina's body slowed down a bit as she moved her legs off of Chris and he moved up and rubbed her legs.

"Whew Chris oh my what can I say you eat pussy like a pro" Gina was rubbing her foot on his big arm when Chris took her leg and began to rub it.

"God your pussy tasted beyond godly...oh your juice is so sweet thanks for letting me have the honor of licking it" Chris purred as he leaned over and gave her foot a kiss right in the middle of her dirty sole.

Chris smiled as he took his lips away and Gina kinda just watched him as she was really into his body and Chris fell down and began to rub her foot.

"Oh that feels good" Gina said as Chris slide his hands into her soles and around the toes.

He then got a bit bold and began to give them a light little kiss as he rubbed them. Chris was now really staring at her feet and Gina locked up and noticed how hard is cock was as it was twitching and straining, aching for release.

Gina then got up and stroked his cock.

"I want you in me" Gina said as she spread her legs for Chris.

Chris slipped the head in her still wet pussy and then slide it out and back in.

Within 3 strokes the cock was all the way in. Chris held on the bed posts as he was fucking Gina. He began to stop and start and then he teased her by rubbing the tip against her cit. Chris began to lose his balance so Gina moved and put her feet up on his shoulders and she saw that made Chris sort of more excited.

He really began to fuck her hard as her body began to shake and then it dawned on her. Chris likes my feet. He has to like them. But they are all dirty Gina thought to herself, but by the way Chris was pounding her she didn't have time to think.

"oh Chris fuck me baby oh yeah you got a big dick oh yeah ram it in there fuck my pussy" Gina screamed and when Chris opened his mouth to groan she moved her foot to his lips.

"Open" Gina commanded as she stuck her foot in his mouth.

"Oh he really is into feet" Gina thought to herself as she watched her foot go in his mouth.

she had never met a foot guy, but had heard about them and she though Chris looked cute with her foot in his mouth.

"oh Chris you want my feet, have them, fuck me Chris and I will give you my feet" Gina said as she put her other foot right in front of his eyes.

This caused Chris to gulp and stir and it was like waking up a hornet's nest as he went wild on her pussy. His cock was like a fuckin rocking piston as he fucked her so fast it almost caused her to be ripped in half.

god she couldn't imagine the effect her feet were doing to Chris, but god it felt good. Chris looked down as he watched his cock slide between her wet pussy lips.

Grabbing her legs he moved his hips up and then really plowed in her. His tongue slide off her dirty foot as he was gonna come soon.

"when you come I want it in my mouth Chris" Gina purred as her body was rocking into multiple orgasms.

Chris continued to suck on her little toes and feet and then suddenly he pumped 2 more times and he moved off her feet and grabbed his cock and pulled it out and moved it toward her mouth.

Gina watched and laid down and opened her mouth as Chris fisted his cock 2 times and the first spurt dropped out of the cock and into her willing, open mouth.

"oh yeah Gina swallow my cum baby" Chris screamed as he jerked the next spurt right between her lips and watched the cum fly right in her mouth and she gulped it.

He continued to pump his cock a bit more slowly as he wanted her to swallow it all, and swallow she did as she moved up and mounted the cock and pumped his cock dry with her mouth and tongue, sliding it on his tip and his hole causing him to shudder and release more cum in her mouth.

The cum was salty and sweet and she took it all as the last few drops spurted out and on her lips which she quickly slide off with her fingers and licked the cum off her fingers. she let his dick go out of her mouth as she moaned.

"God Chris that was incredible god you fuck like a pitbull. My pussy is gonna be sore tomorrow" as Gina slide up and they kissed.

Gina wrapping her tongue around his mouth and his tongue as they played catch with a few drops of cum still in her mouth as she finally swallowed it.

"Chris I didn't know you were into feet. Chris I have this fantasy and if you let me do it you can have them anytime you want" Gina purred in his ear as Chris told her you got a deal.

"Oh Chris really your brother would never let me fulfill my fantasy oh this is gonna be great oh baby" Gina said as she got off the bed and told Chris to lie down stomach first.

"Chris this is going to be such fun me and you, god I like you a lot already" Gina said as she got up and hopped up on his back.

Chris had some big back muscles as she massaged his at muscles and began to moan. she got out some oil and poured it along his back and rubbed it in as her fingers made her way all over his neck and upper back slowly her red fingernails worked their way down toward the middle of his back, digging in deep, relaxing him.

She then moved off his back and spread his legs wide.

"Cute ass you got Chris" Gina said as she rubbed his lower back and then got some oil and poured it on his ass, right above the crack and watched it drip between his cheeks as her pussy was getting wet again.

She then reached up and began to rub his round butt and even it was tight and muscular as her fingers slide along the skin.

Rubbing her fingers along the whole area of his butt she then moved up and got one finger and started from the top of his crack and slowly slide it down between his cheeks till she got to his hole.

"Mmmmmmm god Chris I love this ass and I want this ass and it is mine" Gina said as she slide her mouth over his ass and began to kiss and lightly lick it.

She spread his cheeks wide and began to flick on his hole and then slide her tongue right in his hole getting it wet. Moving off she let some salvia fall from her mouth and then rubbed it between his cheeks getting his hole wet.

She then took one long finger and began to rub up and down between the crack of his round butt. Moving off for a second she went into her drawer and came out with a small device and began to rub it over his ass and working her way to his hole.

She rubbed it on his hole as she watched his body shake.

"Oh baby god your ass is mine and I am so wet" Gina purred as she rubbed it over his hole and then slide it.

The little mushroom device was only about an inch thick and an inch wide and Gina watched as Chris's ass opened a bit and accepted her toy.

"Oh yes" Gina cried as it was in as she bent down and kissed his ass a few more times.

She slide the little mushroom out and then clicked on a silver vibrator and rubbed it over his ass.

Gina got some more oil out and squirted it between his cheeks and then tried to push the dildo in. It wouldn't go as she spread his cheeks wide and tried to slide the tip in.

"Oh it looks so good" Gina said as she spit down upon the dildo trying in vain to force it in.

She rubbed it around the hole of his ass and then lightly began to rock and forth wanting this dildo in his ass so bad as she was on fire. She pushed back and forth a bit trying to get the ass to open for her toy.

"oho yeah this is turning me on so Chris" Gina said as she put the dildo up to her stomach and spread his cheeks wide and got a bit more oil and poured it between his butt cheeks and then began to push.

She looked down and slowly and I mean slowly she watched as Chris's asshole opened a bit and the tip began to slowly go in.

"oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh there ya go...oh yeah...god yesssssss" Gina purred as it finally began to go in.

She watched as the tip went all the way in as his ass opened for her. "oh yess there ya go...oh yeahhhhh" Gina cried as she moaned in and began to push a bit harder as it went in more

"oh you love it oh yeah Chris take my cock" Gina purred as she slide the dildo out and then back in again as this was getting her so wet.

"God I am so turned on...you just don't know Chris" Gina purred as she then began to fuck Chris with the dildo.

"In and out" Gina said as she took the dill and began to fuck him with it, the buzzing sound filled the room as her silver toy filled his ass, deep.

Gina then bent down and began to lick his balls as she fucked his ass. His ass was spread wide open, dildo buried deep as Gina flicked in his balls with her tongue, not missing a beat as the dill went in and out in and out.

Gina twirled the little toy around in his ass, shoving it in and out.

"Feels good doesn't it baby, oh I know you'd like it I bet you like it almost as much as me" Gina said as she pushed it in and then went under and began to suck his cock.

She pushed the dildo in and then it stayed there as she sucked his pole which began to get hard again in her mouth.

She let her tongue slide on the tip and she loved a man getting hard in her mouth.

As soon as his cock was hard she pulled out and went around back and moved his ass more up in the air and plunged in the toy deep.

Gina then went and got out the last item.

A pink strap on dildo.

She pulled the silver toy out and quickly strapped on the pink toy.

She then moved in behind Chris.

She got the toy in place and slide it right in and right in it went as she reached over and grabbed his cock.

"Jerk off for me while I fuck you" Gina yelled as pink toy disappeared in his ass.

She then got a good rocking action going and began to fuck him.

"Hey now I know how it feels to fuck Chris" Gina giggled as she rubbed his balls and ass cheeks as she slide in and out.

Deep the pink cock went in and Chris began to stroke faster and faster.

"I want cum all over my floor Chris" Gina said in between strokes as she was so turned on it wasn't funny.

Chris buckled his whole body shook as Gina looked down in time to see the first spurt blast on the ground. Gina then increased her fucking as cum spewed out all over her floor.

Gina pulled her cock out slowly as she went around and saw the cum on her floor. She leaned up and thanked Chris.

"Chris oh thank you for making my fantasy come true that was so sweet of you" Gina purred as she slide a dirty foot in the cum and on her toes and moved it to Chris's mouth.

Chris opened up and sucked off the cum as Gina looked on not expecting Chris to do that.

She then bend down and scooped up more cum on her toes and watched Chris lick it off.

"Wow Chris that is hot" Gina said as she slide more cum up on her soles and Chris leaned over and sucked the cum right off her feet into his mouth and off his tongue and down his throat.

Chris then bent down and licked off all the rest of his cum off the floor. All the cum was off her floor and off her feet and in Chris's stomach.

"Chris I think you and are prefect together" Gina purred as they both fell asleep.

Love to know what you think!

cbf316
cbf316
35 Followers