Chrismas Party-Fill in

Story Info
Sexy Mom helps nerd son.
9.8k words
4.58
388.1k
239
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

This story is for ADULT amusement only. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are insulted by sexually explicit subject matter or language, please DO NOT read this!

This story is a work of fiction! It is not real! All characters and events portrayed in it are imaginary, and any similarity to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author does not condone or endorse incest in any way, shape or form!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

This story may not be reproduced in any form without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 2008 L.A.Wicker. All rights reserved.

*

Jim walked in the house and tossed his keys on the table by the door. "Hey Mom, you home?" he yelled and went looking for her. He stopped by her door and heard something odd. It sounded like she was moaning and having sex. 'Oh man,' he moaned with disgust, starting to walk away, but he heard something else and went back.

"Yeah, that's it, baby! Fuck me with that big, beautiful cock! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it, fuck it, baby!" Mom groaned and Jim wanted to rush in and help, but he figured she would kill him and he just stood enjoying this. "I've wanted this for sooo long!" she moaned again and he wondered whom she was thinking about.

After a few more minutes, she finished and passed out on her bed. Jim took a long shower, thinking about Mom. 'Damn, that shit was hot!' he thought and wanted jerk off, but he hated doing it by himself. He did have a very sexy girlfriend, Cindy, but today, dumped her. 'I'm done with her ass!' he thought about the last year and all the dates, concerts and every other place she every wanted to go. He spent thousands on her and no pussy. A hand job did not substitute a good, long fuck and he needed more.

He got out, dried, dressed and went to order Mom's favorite take-out. The food came an hour later and after setting the table, he went to wake Mom. He walked in her room and his nose was flooding with Mom's erotic scent. 'Oh my God, she smells sooo fucking good!' he moaned and inhaled Mom's tantalizing odor, deep into his lungs and his cock grew.

He walked around her bed and Jim smiled. She was curled into a ball and Mom was sleeping like a baby. "Hey Mom, dinner is ready and waiting." Jim smiled again as her pretty, blue eyes opened and she returned his smile.

"Wow, I was really tired," she yawned, stretched and forgot that she was only in her bra and panties. The sheet slid down and gave Jim a perfect view of Mom's tiny B cup breasts. "Oops," she said with a smile and sat up on her bed. "What did you get for dinner?" she asked and slid from her bed, grabbed a small silk robe and turned to see that Jim had seen her body.

He tried not to look, but Mom was a fucking babe and hot as hell. She was over five foot ten inches and only weighed about one hundred and twenty-five pounds. Mom had long, thin blonde hair to her ass and she kept it pulled back most of the time. The only time that it ever came down was when Mom was drinking or if she was completely relaxed. Mom had a long, thin face and you could easily tell that she had a Nordic bloodline.

He looked over Mom's tiny ass and the little, blue panties on it. He guessed her to be only a size four and that could be pushing it. She worked out four or five times a week and Mom was in great shape. "I got Ricco's for you. I know how much you love their lasagna and I need to ask you a favor." Jim said as his eyes stayed fixed to Mom's slender body and her subtle curves. 'God, you are so fucking hot!' Jim thought as he lifted his eyes to Mom's and she was smiling at him.

"I really wonder about you sometimes. Looking at your mother's ass and who knows what else," she said and felt her pale face, turning a warm shade of pink and her nipples growing. "I thought you'd get over your 'Mommy crush' years ago, but at twenty, you still have it." Allison smiled at him and she didn't care if her son looked at her or not. She loved it just as much as he did, maybe more. "What's the favor?" Allison asked, but she already knew what it was and her brain went into negotiation mode.

"I'll always have a thing for you, Mom and I mean that," he paused and lifted a strand of hair from Mom's left eye. "Cindy backed out on my office party and if I don't take a date...I'm going to look like a loser and a homo." Jim said as he looked to her and hoped Mom would go and save him. "I'll do anything you want, please!" he begged Mom and she just sat, giving him a blank look and not moving a single muscle.

"Anything I want, huh?" she asked with a soft voice, breaking her silent stare. "How long will I have to use my favor?" she asked, looking into his deep, blue eyes and over his strong, manly face and wondered why he didn't have a line of women going out the fucking front door. He was gorgeous, any women's dream, but he wasted his time with Cindy, and it killed Allison.

He looked at her and Jim had a good feeling about this. "Anything you want and you can take as long as you like to use it." Jim smiled to Mom and crossed his fingers.

She thought of something else and looked to him. "What if someone there knows me or that I'm your Mom. What then?" Allison asked with a low voice and she waited for his reply.

He thought and knew it would be a disaster, but Jim was willing to take the chance and take Mom. "I don't care and if anyone knows, we'll say it was all a joke and that's all," he replied and Mom just watched him.

"I think you're crazy, but I'll do it for you, baby." Allison said as she lifted her fork and took a bite of her lasagna. "Oh God, that's 'almost' as good as sex!" she moaned, closed her eyes and slowly chewed.

"I'd pick sex over food any day of the week." Jim replied and watched Mom chewing her food.

"I haven't sex in a long time, so I'd pick food!" she grumbled and took another bite.

"Maybe you should go out some night and do some bar hopping." Jim laughed and knew that Mom would never do that. She was a lady and would never do something as crude as that.

"Oh sure, I'll get right on that." Allison laughed as she continued to eat and talk to her son. "I have something to confess," she said, wiped her mouth and took a drink of her wine.

"And, what might that be?" Jim asked as he took a bite us his food and wondered what she was going to confess.

She sipped her glass and brushed a strand of her from her left eye. "Cindy called me this morning and said that she had a business trip. She had nerve to ask if I'd watch that 'dog' of hers and I remembered your office party. When I asked her, she just laughed Jim and she didn't care." Allison said and felt bad for him.

"I hope you laughed and told her no way."

"I did, but not in those words," she replied with an evil look in her eye. "She'll never call or bother you again." Allison added as she took another drink and lifted it towards Jim.

He filled Mom's glass and looked to her. "What did you say to her, Mom?"

"I said she was a waste of flesh and that she was nothing but a common whore!"

Jim laughed and laughed. His eyes filled tears and he reached to hold Mom's hand. "Oh brother, only you!" he added, stood up and he kissed her on the side of her pretty face. "Hey, if you already knew about her not going, that's means...you cheated me!" he laughed and sat back down, looking to Mom and she a victorious look on her face.

"Oh well, you still need a date and I'm the only one around, so..." Allison said with a low voice and wiped her mouth again.

He looked at her and it was good to see Mom smiling again. "So, you have me by my balls and you're enjoying this very much." Jim smiled and he noticed Mom's nipples were hard.

"Yes I am." Allison winked and took a small bite of her garlic bread. "And, you left out a tiny detail," she added and thought about wearing a costume to his party.

"Oops, yeah I did and I'm sorry." Jim said as Mom looked him over and she had a stern look on her face.

"What kind of costume am I supposed to wear?" she asked and hoped it wouldn't be anything stupid.

"Anything to do with Christmas and I'll buy it too."

She looked at him, sipping wine and nibbling on her bread. "I know you will and you'll still owe me a favor too." Allison said with a low voice and she watched him squirm. "I'll go out first thing in the morning and look for one. You better hope that I find something. Only one day to get ready and I have to find a costume! This should be a very wild, twenty-four hours," she said and finished her wine.

"I have faith in you, Mom and I know you'll come through for me." Jim said as he reached to hold her hand. "Thank you, very much," he added and filled her glass again.

"This should be my last glass, I'm feeling sort of...buzzed!" she giggled and felt a tingle between her legs. "What was that slut going to wear or did she even get a costume?" Allison asked and tried to think of something that would look good, but it had to have a Christmas theme and that would be a challenge.

"I don't think she had anything, but she did say something about being a...elf," he said and watched her frown.

Allison had a great idea and knew Jim would love it. "I could pull that off and I bet the guys at your work will piss in their pants," she said with confidence and rubbed her chin, thinking of how badly Jim's coworkers treated him and if she did this right, he'd never be bothered again.

"You are kinda tall for an elf, but knowing you...you'll figure it out and it will look good!"

She lifted her eyebrows and sipped her glass. "If I'm supposed to be your girl, we'll have to make it look real and do things like...hug, kiss and I'm even willing to let me um...feel me up, but nothing crazy," she said and looked straight into his eyes. "If we don't, they'll know something isn't right and they'll bother you more than ever." Allison said as she saw her son's eyes grow wide and he licked his lips.

Jim knew Mom was right and he worked with twenty of the smartest people in the world. "As good as that sounds Mom, isn't that a little odd and on the illegal side too?" he asked, but Mom just sat looking at him and sipped her wine.

Allison knew her son was smart as hell, but he did not have any common sense. "I'll just stand by you all night and do nothing, but after the holidays, they are going to eat you alive and it will be worse!" she paused to shake her head and went on. "Think about it, Jim and what I just said. Is true or not?" Allison said as she stood and knew that it was her bedtime.

"Yes, they would know or figure us out in ten minutes flat!" he replied as Mom stood up and tried walking towards her room, but fell against a wall and he went to help her.

She looked at him and her body tingled again. "You do as I say tomorrow night and they will never bother you again. I promise." Allison said as she leaned against her son, face-to-face and groin-to-groin. She felt him start to grow and smiled. "Mom will take care of her baby and after the party...you will be the man of the hour!" she whispered, peeked down to his groin and gently kissed him. Afterwards, she let out a long sigh and went into her room.

'Holy fuck, Mom has lost her mind, but I love it and this is going to be a fucking blast!' Jim thought and made his way to bed, thinking about Mom and what she said. 'Mom so pretty and so damn hot, my balls are going to explode! If she really wants to make out and let me feel her up, my cock is going to get sooo hard!' he thought again, hoping that the guys at work would leave him alone after this and stop bugging him.

*.

Allison sat at the bar, having her third drink, when Jim finally came home and she walked to the front door. "I was beginning to wonder if you were ever coming home or not," she said and loved the shocked look on his face. "Do you like it and how sexy I look?" she asked, but from the look on his face, Allison knew Jim loved her costume and could see the front of his pants rising.

His cock started filling with blood and it grew fast. "Gezz Mom, you look...wow!" Jim gasped as he looked at his Mom and her sexy outfit.

Mom had a one-piece skirt that was forest green, a low-cut front, it was short as hell and it looked as if it had been painted on her slender body. She had on sheer, green stockings and green four-inch heels. She also had green lipstick, green cheeks and her eyelids were painted green too. And Mom topped it off with a tiny green hat and little green, elf ears.

Jim just stood there, enjoying how great Mom looked and he grew. "Damn, I wish you were my 'real' date tonight!" he moaned, looking at Mom's long legs and went to grab a beer.

"Oh really now and what would you do with me? Last night you thought that my idea was crazy!" she smiled and loved that Jim was getting so hard for her.

"That was last night and I'm quickly seeing the error of my ways!" Jim said with a laugh, as he sat at the bar and Mom moved to the stool next to his. "And, as for what I would with you...you're my Mom and I couldn't say things like that to you," he said and she moved closer to him.

She sat next to him and very slowly, crossed her long and slender legs. "I figured you would like it and um," she replied with softness and Allison could see his need. "You're a bad, bad boy! Thinking about your own mother like that," she purred and ran her fingers through his thick hair, wishing something very dirty. "Now, about tonight, Jim and what we should do. Like I said last night, you can hug me, kiss me and um...feel me up, but nothing too bad, ok?" she said with her 'Mom' voice and he knew that she meant business.

"I know Mom; it's going to be hard to make out with you and tough not to get hard." Jim said as he looked over her legs and the pretty stockings.

Allison loved Jim looking at her and her insides tingled. "Oh baby, you get as hard as you want and you're to rub him all over my body!" She said with love and kissed his cheek. "I think you should call me, Allison and not Mom," she said and sipped her rum and coke. "We both need to relax and let go. You have a thing for me, so pretend we are on a date and go with it. I won't get mad at you, baby I'll do the same and when we leave there tonight," she whispered, leaned to him and lightly kissed his lips. "You'll be a God," she moaned in his ear, felt Jim's cock flex and the tingle moved to her thighs.

Jim didn't know what to say or do. "You are wonderful, Allison and so pretty," he said as the kiss lingered and this was nice. Mom was the center of his world and she filled his dreams.

"Very good, now I want you to keep kissing me and run your hand up my leg...way up," she purred as they stayed together and his right hand moved on her left leg. "So, don't be embarrassed to touch me and it has to be convincing." Allison whispered as his hand slowly caressed and worked its way up to her sensitive thigh.

Jim's hand was trembling as he reached to caress up her long, silky leg and towards her thigh. "I figured that I might need a little practice, but um this is unreal and very nice!" Jim moaned as they kissed and Mom just gave him a helpless smile.

"See, you may be the genius of the family, but Mom knows best." Allison replied as his fingers teased their way up her thigh and towards his limit. She touched his hand and looked into his eyes, giving her son a small frown and he moved away.

They kept kissing, touching and holding each other, until Jim backed away and sat on his stool. 'My God, I'm making out with the hottest woman I've ever been with in my life and she's my Mom!' he thought and took a big drink of his beer. 'I've never made out with anyone like her!' he thought again and hoped this worked.

She looked at Jim and knew he was scared. "You didn't have to stop, baby." Allison whispered as she stood and moved between his legs. "I know how bad those guys at work tease you and I'm going to get them, but you have to relax and play with me. You know your limit now and um...other than that," she paused to kiss him and slid her hand up his thigh. "Anything goes and...I mean that," she whispered, slid her tiny hand over cock and gently squeezed him.

He looked into her eyes and Jim was amazed at Mom said. "This is sooo nice, mo...Allison and I still can't believe we're doing it." Jim said as she reached his hands around her back and he started caressing her lower back, slowly moving them towards her tiny ass and over her tight cheeks.

She felt his hands moving towards her butt and Allison smiled. "Stop thinking like that and pretend I'm your date! We're going to have a blast and those fools are going to get it!" Allison said as she finished her drink and looked at Jim. "You should go get your costume on and make it quick," she said and pointed to the clock on the wall.

He stood, gave her one last kiss and went to change. 'I hope I can make it through the night.' Allison thought as she went to check her makeup. Allison had to look her best for him and after that wonderful make-out session, she had to make sure nothing was smeared.

*.

Ben Jones sat in a chair and looked towards the door, wondering if Jim was going to show up with a date or not. "Do you guys think he'll show or not?" he asked, looking over to his friends, Bill and Carl.

Ben was the top computer programmer at the company, until Jim showed up and deep down, Ben had a good idea that he was close to being let go. Ben also liked to eat and he ate a lot. He was over 350 pounds and gaining more by the day.

"Who knows about that guy anyhow? He is a weird fucker." Carl said and they they laughed.

Bill took a drink of his Coke and he said. "Just because he graduated high school at 12 and college at 14..." he was cut off by Carl.

"And don't forget about M.I.T. and all the awards he received." Carl said and Ben gave him a real dirty look. "Hey, what was that look for?" Carl asked, but he never replied.

"If he comes and doesn't have a date or doesn't show at all, like he said he would. We are going to fuck him up!" Ben growled and he truly hated Jim. Ben knew that Jim was going to replace him and very soon.

Jim was in the back of the elevator, standing behind Mom and she slowly started to grind her ass against his cock. He started pushing forwards and within a few seconds, Jim was hard as steel and it was smashed into Mom's ass crack.

Allison turned to face him, smiled and her body pressed tightly against his. "Good boy, all nice and hard!" she moaned in his ear and humped against his swollen cock-shaft, hoping to keep him up all night long and maybe longer.

"How am I going to hide this thing?" he asked with panic in his voice.

She looked at him and smiled. "You're not going to hide it! You are going to show it off and rub it all over me!" Allison growled in his ear and leaned in to suck on the side of Jim's neck, hoping to leave big red mark on him.

Jim leaned his head to the side and Mom sucked his neck. "Ok, but you better not get mad at me," he whispered back to Mom and he felt something. Mom had her tiny hand around Jim's cock and she was starting to play with it. "Easy please!" he moaned and Jim had to kiss her.

Jim held her and she could feel how tense and nervous he was. 'I should take him someplace and jerk the poor thing off,' she thought as they kissed and looked into each other's eyes. "Remember at home when you said that you wished I was a 'real' date?" she asked and slowly humped against him. "I wish I was your 'real' date too...I'd take you somewhere and...fix this for you." Allison moaned into his mouth, as she held his thick cock and he throbbed more.

"Oh God, I'm going to die!" Jim moaned and knew that when they got back home, he was running to his room and taking matters into his own hands.

She smiled and kissed him. "No you won't, so relax and let's have some fun, ok? How often does a guy get to do things like this with his Mom and make out with her? Hum?" she asked and made sure to stay close to his ear.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers