Chrisy's Wedding

Story Info
More of the Diamond Gals Saga.
10.6k words
4.64
37.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_I_929
Big_I_929
67 Followers

CHAPTER 1 -- Wednesday, Arrivals

While this is a stand-alone story, the characters are the same as in Diamond Gals and you might want to read it first to familiarize yourself with the characters.

I can't believe the big day is almost here, my darling daughter Chrisy is getting married in three days. Other than writing out checks, I was not involved in any of the planning. All I really knew was that Angela was her Maid of Honor and Athena was a Bridesmaid and that was only because they accompanied Chrisy and me to New York to pick out her wedding gown. I was sitting on the patio enjoying the sun and some brews when Chrisy got home from work.

"Hi dad." She said as she came out onto the patio.

"Hi sweetie, how was your day?" I asked.

"No time to talk right now. Gotta run to the airport and pick up a couple bridesmaids. By the way, I told them they could stay here instead of at a hotel." She rambled as she ran out the gate before I had a chance to respond.

Damn, I thought to myself, just what I need, two of her stuck-up sorority sister bitches hanging around for 4 days.

A couple hours later, my cell phone rang. "Yes Chrisy." I answered.

"Hey dad, we'll be home shortly, gonna stop and pick up a couple pizzas for dinner so you won't have to cook."

"Sounds good, I'll put some more beer in the fridge. Luv ya."

"Luv ya too. Bye."

About 20 minutes later I heard a horn beep so I went in the house, opened the front door to make it easier for Chrisy and whoever to carry the pizza and their bags in and returned to the kitchen to get plates out to eat. I was bent down getting myself another beer when I was startled by someone saying, "Nice butt Coach." I banged my head on the freezer door as I jerked up hearing the three of them laughing. Turning around while rubbing the back of my head, I got a very nice surprise, the bridesmaids weren't two bitches from her sorority but Brandi and Mandy from the softball team I used to coach. I hadn't seen them since the last game of our final season. I was still trying to clear the cobwebs out of my head when I felt two pair of arms wrap me in a bear hug.

"Easy girls, first you try and knock my brains out and now you're trying to squeeze them out." I laughed lightly as they eased up on the hugging.

Looking down, I commented, "You two haven't changed much in five years."

All three burst out laughing as Brandi released her arms and stepped back saying "I think I've changed a little." as she pointed downward.

"I guess you have!" I replied as my eyes followed the direction of her finger which was pointing to her quite large pregnant belly. "I hope she can still squeeze into her dress or she'll have to walk down the aisle in her underwear." Chrisy chided.

"If that happens, everyone will run out of ceremony screaming." Mandy chimed in.

"Not everyone, there are some men who think a woman is more beautiful, even sexier when she's expecting. No more teasing, let's eat." I told them as I wrapped my arms around Mandy and Brandi and led them into the kitchen.

After we finished eating I said, "Let me show you your rooms, where are your bags?"

"Still in the car waiting for you to bring them in." Chrisy chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah all you women want me around for is my brawn, not my brain." I joked.

Putting her hand on the side of my head, Brandi pulled it down and gave me a light kiss on the cheek, "more than your brawn and brains." She whispered into my ear.

What the hell did she mean by that I thought as I went out to get their luggage. Holy shit, I though they were only going to be here a few days but from the pile of luggage it seemed like they had enough for a couple months, there had to be at least 10 bags if not more. After getting everything into their bedrooms, I went back downstairs to watch some TV. As I was sitting there, my mind drifted back to that last year that the Diamond Gals were together as a team. Thinking about the time Mandy asked me if I could stay with her after practice and give her some extra hitting practice and taking her virginity on the dugout bench. The night Brandi came into my office late one night on the bus ride home complaining of stomach cramps which I cured by shooting a load of my cum down her throat before dumping another load in her hot little pussy and a third load in her then virgin ass.

I was snapped out of my stupor when I was about bounced off the couch as Brandi and Mandy plopped down on either side of me and Chrisy had seated herself on the floor between my legs with her back against the sofa. Luckily I had a pillow on my lap hiding my erection from their view.

"What would you ladies like to watch?" I asked.

"A slasher movie, something with lots of blood and guts." Mandy replied.

"Sound good" Chrisy and Brandi said almost in unison.

"Anyone want a drink?" Chrisy asked as she got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Beer, beer, beer." was our response. I looked quizzically at Brandi.

"Doctor said I could have one or two glasses of wine or bottles of beer but stay away from the whisky."

"Three beers coming up." said Chrisy as she ran to the kitchen while I surfed the on-demand menu deciding on the original Halloween since it was the only slasher movie available. The movie wasn't more than a quarter way done when I looked to my right and noticed Mandy was fast asleep. Looking down I saw that Chrisy had also dozed off.

"Why don't you two go to bed." I said shaking them gently to wake them up.

"Okay." They both mumbled as they got up.

"Nite Daddy" "Nite Coach" I heard as they headed upstairs.

"How about you Brandi, are you ready for bed also?"

"Not yet Coach but could you do me a favor and slide over so I can lie down."

"No problem" I answered as I slid over to the arm of the sofa expecting her to lay he head on the pillow at the other end of the sofa. Instead, she lifted my hand off of the pillow I still had on my lap, plopped her head down and placed my hand on her side. Without warning, Brandi turned over onto her back and placed my hand on her big belly.

"She's kicking Coach, can you feel her?" she asked.

Feeling nothing, I started moving my hand in circles all over her baby bump not realizing that my forearm was rubbing her nipple until I looked down seeing her eyes closed after I heard her sigh causing me to stop moving my hand. Opening her eyes she had a wry little smile on her face as she took hold of my hand and started moving it again.

"Coach, are you one of those men who think pregnant women are more beautiful and sexier like you said earlier?" Brandi asked as she moved my hand in larger and larger circles causing her maternity top to fall toward her breasts exposing the top of her belly above her shorts allowing me to feel her soft skin as my cock hardened and grew down my leg. Thankfully the pillow was quite thick or she would have surely felt my hard-on against her cheek.

I was just about to answer when she pressed her finger against my lips and looking into my lust filled eyes said, "you don't have to answer, I can tell."

Reaching behind my neck she pulled my head down and locked her lips on mine and forcing her tongue into my mouth. Slipping my hand under the waistband of her shorts I softly massaged her big round belly working my way slowly down toward her pussy, feeling her gasp as my finger found her hot wet hairless slit.

Breaking our liplock, Brandi asked, "Help me sit up Coach"

Slipping my hand out of her shorts, I thought we were finished as I helped her sit up. To my surprise, she reached down and grabbed the hem of her top and quickly took it off and tossed it on the floor. Just as quickly she slipped off her shorts and tossed them to join her top and laid her head back on my now pillowless lap. Leaning down, I captured one of her long hard nipples between my lips and started sucking on it like a hungry little puppy while I twirled the other nipple between my fingers and slipped my other hand between her thighs cupping her dripping wet mound.

"There's no milk in them yet Coach, maybe in a few weeks." She sighed.

I thought she was going to fall off the sofa as she bucked so hard when I slid my finger up her slippery slit and touched the hard little nubbin at the top.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she cried out as I rubbed her clit with my thumb while sliding my finger in her tight hot hole.

I could hear her breathing getting more ragged and rapid as I continued sucking her nipples and rubbing her clit as I sawed my finger in and out of her love tunnel.

"CO.....CO....COOOOOOOOOOOOOACH." she shouted, her body started shaking, her head tossing back and forth as her orgasm raced through her body.

When she finally settled down, she awkwardly got herself off the sofa and down on the floor on her hands and knees, legs spread wide, her hairless puffy pussy lips staring back at me from between her thighs.

"Now Coach, hurry" she begged as she glared back at me.

I quickly got off the sofa and on my knees behind her and started rubbing the head of my throbbing cock between her distended lips.

"Quit teasing me." She said as she pushed her hips back against me trying to impale herself on my spear.

Lining my aching head up with her entrance, I slid into her in one long agonizingly slow stroke, she was so hot and wet that it felt like I slid my cock into a pot of boiling lava.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Brandi sighed when the entire length of my shaft was buried inside her, my stomach pressed tight against her plump ass. I remained still for a moment, enjoying the feel of her contracting vaginal walls massaging every square inch of my cock. I was content to remain like I was but I guess Brandi was impatient since she started moving her hips forward until just my head was inside her and then backward until my shaft was completely encased by her love tunnel. We finally got into a nice rhythm, back and forth, to and fro, nice and easy, me not wanting this to end too quickly and also not wanting to hurt the baby. Looking down I watched as my shaft appeared, glistening with her juices then when it disappeared into her depths I caught sight of her puckered rosebud winking back at me. It brought back memories of that first time on the travel bus when I took her anal virginity.

Reaching between her legs, I gathered up some of the juices dripping out around my shaft with my fore finger and spread it over her hole causing her to flinch and look back at me with an evil grin. Gathering up some more lubrication, I placed my finger against her tight sphincter and applied some light pressure as I saw her one hand disappear between her thighs, her fingers lightly rubbing my shaft as it exited her and could only guess that her thumb was rubbing her hard nubbin. Applying a little more pressure, her rosebud finally relaxed and my finger slid all the way in her rectal cavity. I continued sawing in and out of both hole while she continued rubbing her clit. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer so I picked up the pace. It wasn't more than a minute or so later that I heard her breathing harder and becoming more ragged, her vaginal walls contracting more rapidly on my shaft when suddenly she started shaking wildly, her contractions so hard that I thought she was going to crush my cock as her orgasm hit her like a runaway freight train which sent me over the edge sending my sperm rushing up my shaft so hard and fast that it felt like it was tearing a new hole in my dickhead.

I held her hips tightly as I pumped shot after shot of my hot liquid into the deepest recesses of her channel filling her so full that it began flowing out around my shaft along with her juices and running down her thighs. I was so lightheaded when I finally stopped shooting that I must have passed out for a few seconds since the next thing I remember is opening my eyes seeing Brandi hovering over me with a look of fear in her eyes, shaking me, asking "Coach, Coach are you okay?"

"Yes, Yes Brandi, I'm more than okay, I feel absolutely fantastic." I told her as I pulled her down on top of me hugging her, holding her still quivering body tightly against me. "You...you scared the living daylights out of me, I thought you had a heart attack and died." she sobbed.

"I'm fine, now let's get you cleaned up and into bed." I said as I picked her up off the floor and led her upstairs to her room.

I had just come out of my bathroom when I heard "Dad, Dad are you still awake? I need to talk to you for a minute"

"Yes Chrisy, come on in." I replied as I slipped on my shorts and just in time as Chrisy entered my bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What up sweetie?" I asked as I sat down next to her.

"I just want to thank you for being so nice to Brandi and helping her out." She said as so threw her arms around my neck giving me a big hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Huh?" I questioned innocently?

"How you helped her with her problem after Mandy and I went upstairs. Talk to you more tomorrow." She said as she darted out of the room.

CHAPTER 2 -- Thursday, Another Arrival

As usual, I was up early the next morning after cleaning up the mess Brandi and I left last night, I went in the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee and read the news online. I had just poured my coffee and sat down when Chrisy came flying in.

"Morning Pops" she said as she grabbed a travel mug of coffee.

"Morning darling. About last night." I started.

"No time, late for my fitting." I heard as she flew out the front door.

About a half hour later, I was still sitting at the table daydreaming about the events of last night when I was snapped out of it when I heard Mandy. "Morning Coach."

"Good morning Mandy. Did you sleep well?" I inquired.

"Like a baby." She giggled slightly as she yawned stretching her arms above her head.

"There's coffee besides the stove. Do you want me to fix you some breakfast?" I asked.

Just coffee for now, maybe later when Brandi recov...err gets up." She snickered walking over to where I was sitting.

"Doing anything important on the 'puter?"

"No, just catching up on the news."

"Mind if I check my e-mails?"

"No problem." I said as I slid my chair back to get up and let her sit down.

"Thanks" she replied and plopped herself down on my lap before I had a chance to stand up.

I just sat there stupefied as she logged onto her account and began reading her e-mails.

"This is hilarious coach. You got to read this." She laughed heartily as she scooted backwards rubbing her tight ass against my now hardening cock.

"Hmmm." I heard her sigh softly as I leaned forward to she was she wanted to read while she continued to massage my shaft, wiggling back and forth on my now fully erect prick.

I was just starting to read the story sent to her when she shifted slightly so that my shaft settled in the crack of her ass and began dry humping me. Reaching down, she grabbed my hands and placed one Just under her perky breast and the other on her smooth soft upper thigh. I did not move my hands, unsure of what she wanted since she just got married about six months ago.

Leaning back, she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Do you remember the last time I sat on your lap like this, right after my boyfriend called me to tell me he was breaking up with me to go with that slut Lexi because she put out. How you held me tight, calmed me down, got me hot and horny. How I gave you my most precious gift, how you made me feel special like I was the only person in your life that mattered even though I knew about the others. I haven't forgotten." She rambled as she nibbled on my ear while unbuttoning the baseball shirt she was wearing exposing her beautiful tight athletic body. Moving my hand, she let the jersey fall down her arms then placed my hand on her firm yet soft breast. Lifting her butt up slightly, she pulled the shirt from between us and reached into the fly of my shorts and pulled my throbbing cock through the opening.

I was speechless as she lifted up a little more and rubbed my blood engorged head up and down her burning juicy slit.

"UMMMMMM just as nice as I remember." She sighed as she sank down on my aching cock. When ass met my thighs and I was completely buried in her tight wet love tunnel, she remained still for a moment using her vaginal muscles to contract and relax, massaging my shaft and head unlike anyone had ever done before.

Without warning, she began bouncing up and down on my prick, has ass slapping so loudly against my thighs that it sounded like gunshots being fired. I could feel that familiar tingling in my balls and knew it wouldn't be long before I erupted and splattered her insides with my boiling sperm so I reached between her bouncing thighs and began furiously massaging her hard clit hoping that she would climax before me.

It worked as she slammed down one last time screaming loud enough to wake the dead, "HOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!"

I was right behind her as my sperm blasted up through my shaft and into her hot tight canal, I came so hard that it felt like my balls were being sucked up through my shaft with my cum.

We were still sitting there recovering when Brandi waddled in, "OOOPPPPSSS. Didn't mean to interupt you two."

"Didn't interrupt anything." Mandy giggled as she stood up dislodging my now softening dick from her hole and causing a big blob of our combined juices to escape her still distended hole and hit the floor with a loud plop as she ran out of the kitchen.

I was still in a daze as I felt something warm on my prick. Looking down, I saw Brandi with a warm wet wash cloth wrapped around my shaft. "She always was a slob, never cleaning up the mess she made." Brandi laughed as she cleaned up the mess on the floor after stuffing my cock back in my pants.

A few minutes later Mandy returned all dressed and freshened up.

"We'll have that breakfast now that I've worked up an appetite." Mandy snickered.

"Even though I didn't work up an appetite, I'll have something too. Eating for two." Brandi said grinning as she rubbed her fat belly.

After breakfast, Brandi and Mandy left for their final fitting and I went out on the patio to enjoy the fresh air and warm morning. I must have dozed off and had an erotic dream since the next thing I remember was hearing Chrisy, "Dad, dad, wake up."

Opening my eyes, I could see four blurred images standing around me.

"And please quit playing with that weapon and put it away. We have guests." She continued.

Looking down, I saw I had pulled my dick out of my shorts and was slowly stroking it.

"Don't be a spoil sport, It's not like we haven' seen it before." Mandy chimed in.

"Or played with it or sucked it." Said a familiar voice. My eyes were now clear and I realized that it was Carly, the fiery red-headed catcher from the Diamond Gals.

"Or had it in our pussy or butt" Brandi responded drawing questioning stares from the other three.

"What's wrong with that?" Brandi questioned.

"Hey Coach, long time no see." Carly said as she leaned down and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Let's put this guy away." She continued as she grabbed my shaft and stuffed it back in my shorts giving it a couple squeezes before removing her hand from inside my shorts and licked her lips.

"What are your plans for the rest of the day?" I inquired.

"Just going to relax by the pool for the rest of the day." Chrisy replied.

"Okay, I'll let you girls be. I've got some shopping to do. Would you like steaks for dinner?" I said as I started to go back in the house.

"Sound great." They said in unison.

"I'll pick some up when I'm out. See you later."

After dinner, we sat around the pool, enjoying a couple bottles of wine and just shooting the bull. Around 11PM, I said good night and went to bed.

Big_I_929
Big_I_929
67 Followers