Circle of Cuckolds Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife lures hubby into a group devoted to Black-cuckolding.
8.5k words
4.17
463.6k
405
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Bruce and his wife Linda were having drinks on the patio of their large suburban home. Bruce, a 42-year-old accountant, had done very well in his profession and was up for a vice presidency of firm. Their expensive home reflected Bruce's financial success.

Linda, a 36-year-old attractive brunette looked less than her age. Thanks to a disciplined regimen of exercise and diet, her figure was that of a woman ten years younger. Her most notable features were her large bust and long shapely legs. Linda was an elementary school teacher. The couple had no children, but were "trying." The problem, according to Bruce's physician was his unusually low sperm count. For them, timing would be everything if they were to succeed in getting pregnant.

Sex for Bruce and Linda was very satisfactory for him, but less so for Linda, although she never mentioned this to him out of concern for his fragile masculine ego. Things picked up somewhat for Linda when the couple ventured into the world of suburban swinging last year. Although the guys in their circle were nothing to write home about in Linda's opinion, at least they were better than Bruce in the sex department. The parties, however, had become less and less frequent, and this was the topic of conversation on this particular evening.

"I don't get it," said Bruce. "First Sarah and Bill dropped out. Then Marie and Jim. Now the get-togethers are less and less frequent."

"I know," responded Linda. "It is frustrating. But I think I know the reason."

"You do?" – asked Bruce, surprised.

"I think so."

"What is it?"

"Well," began Linda with obvious hesitation, "I was talking to Marie over coffee the other day. Apparently the action hasn't stopped, but some of our friends have gone in a different direction."

"What does that mean – a different direction?"

"Well," continued Linda, "I don't know quite how to put it. But basically some of the ladies started finding those evenings less than exciting."

"You're kidding!" – said Bruce.

"Nope. Now I know you guys are really into it. And why not? Let's face it, you're getting to play with some very hot babes. Am I wrong?"

"No," said Bruce, "you're definitely right. So what's the problem?"

"Well, take Sarah, for instance. What guy wouldn't want to crawl between that girl's legs? I mean, she could have any guy she wanted, right?"

"Damn right!" Bruce replied with perhaps more enthusiasm than was advisable. "That certainly goes for you, too, hon."

"Thanks. Anyway, it was Sarah who started this new thing."

"What new thing?"

"Well, Sarah went Black."

Bruce was stunned at this announcement. He had never heard the expression "to go Black," but he definitely understood the gist of it. In fact, the immediate image of hot little Sarah with a Black stud on top of her sent a shiver through Bruce that he didn't understand.

"Black?" – was all that he could think of to say.

"Yes, Black. Apparently this was one of her long-time fantasies. So she talked Bill into answering an ad placed by some Black stud on a website devoted to interracial sex."

"I can't believe it," said Bruce.

"Believe it," replied Linda. "They met this guy and he fucked her right in their own bed right in front of Bill. After that, she couldn't get interested in our little group anymore. Even Bill was blown away by watching. He became a 'true believer' that night."

Bruce was embarrassed that this story had gotten him so excited that he had to shift in his seat, trying to conceal the fact of his hardening cock.

His reaction, however, did not go unnoticed by Linda. She crossed her legs, giving Bruce a view of thigh that never failed to get him hot. She sipped her drink and looked at him over the rim before continuing her story.

"Can you just imagine hot little Sarah squirming on the bed with with this thick 9-inch black cock about to enter her? And Bill sitting across the room watching it all?"

Bruce could indeed imagine this scene. He had been with her many times over the past couple of years and could never believe his good fortune. His only problem with her had been her extreme energy and need for fast, hard stroking that usually caused him to finish before she barely got going. Bruce found himself totally absorbed in this vision and breathing deeply.

"So," continued Linda, "Sarah told Marie about the experience and – believe it or not – Marie was very excited and receptive. Apparently she had fantasized about having a Black man herself. And she got Jim to go along with it – with the same guy!"

"Jeez!" said Bruce, now overcome with the image of this taboo picture. "No wonder we haven't seen them lately."

"Exactly. Anyway, now those two couples and a few others have been going to special parties held by another couple they met. Bruce, they've all gone Black!"

"Completely?" asked Bruce, stupefied.

"Totally. What's amazing is that the guys have acquiesced to this. Isn't that incredible, honey?"

"It definitely is."

"Bruce," purred Linda, "would you mind refreshing my drink?"

Uh-oh. Bruce didn't really want to stand up at this point for fear that his excitement would be only too obvious. But with Linda holding out her empty glass in front of him, he didn't have a chance. Perhaps, he thought, it's dark enough that she won't notice.

Linda noticed, but pretended not to. It was just as Sarah had predicted. Her own husband was turned on at the thought of Black men fucking these white wives that he had known and been with for years. She concealed a smile as Bruce took her glass and quickly turned toward the house to refill it.

When Bruce returned with two fresh drinks, she took a sip, crossed her legs, and sighed softly.

"What is it?" – asked Bruce.

"Oh, nothing," she said. "Probably just too much to drink and too long since one of our parties. I was just trying to imagine myself in Sarah's place. Somehow I don't see myself lying on the bed with my legs wide open and some Black man's huge cock pushing at my pussy while you're sitting there watching. Do you?"

"Gee, I don't..."

"I mean, I probably couldn't take anything that big, even if I were excited and begging for it."

Bruce was by now in a state of frenzied excitement.

"And even if I could," she continued, "I'd be afraid I wouldn't be able to control myself and would go crazy. And with you sitting there...."

"Well, I...." Was all Bruce could manage at this point.

"Damn, I wonder how Bill and Jim feel when this is happening. How do they react? "

"Well, I guess you could ask them," ventured Bruce.

"I guess," she answered. "It might be interesting to invite Marie and Jim over for drinks just to hear the story first-hand. Get their perspective on this. I mean, we know them much better than we do Bill and Sarah, even from before our swinging days. What do you think?"

"Well, sure, why not?" – replied Bruce, trying to sound as casual as possible.

Linda beamed with delight. It had been even easier than she had imagined.

"Great. It should be very interesting," she said. "Meanwhile, all this sex talk has gotten me very hot. Bruce, would you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Would you get me off with your talented tongue right here, right now?"

"Here?" – said Bruce, astounded. "People might see us."

"Don't be silly. It's too dark. Besides, I'll unfold this blanket over my lap. You can crawl under it and nobody could see you even if they tried."

"Well, I don't know..." said Bruce.

But Linda was beyond the point of wanting to have a discussion on this subject or to engage in negotiations. The blanket was now on her lap and hanging all the way down to the patio. She reached down and lifted it up, revealing her now open legs.

"Now, Bruce! Please!!"

Bruce had never heard his wife speak so sharply to him. Plus, he was afraid that her raised voice would attract attention of the neighbors. So he quickly lowered himself to his knees in front of her.

"All right, sweetie. Calm down."

"Hurry!"

Bruce quickly ducked under the blanket, crawled between his wife's legs and moved his face to her pussy. Through the blanket he felt her hands on top of his head pulling him firmly against her. He began licking her already moist hole.

"Ohhhh, that's it, baby," she said softly, much to Bruce's relief. He plunged his tongue into her.

Linda was in heaven. Even if nothing else came of this, she had her husband on his knees, on the patio, about to make her cum.

"Oh, sweetie," she purred, "this talk about Sarah and her Black lover got me all hot. I don't know what came over me. Can you just imagine if it were me instead of Sarah?"

Linda noticed that her words caused Bruce to re-double his efforts between her legs. She had never felt so much in control.

"Mmmmnf..." was the only sound coming from under the blanket, where her husband's tongue was too occupied with her pleasure to produce anything resembling real words. That was fine with her. Any talk from him would only take away from the fantasy she hadn't been able to get out of her mind ever since Sarah first told her about her new lover. It may have been hubby Bruce's tongue giving her pleasure at the moment, but in her imagination it was something much larger and much blacker. And it was attached to a real man.

Little did she know that Bruce couldn't get the same image out of his own mind no matter how hard he tried. Her erupting orgasm was accompanied by powerful bucking against his now sopping wet face. When she finished it took him a moment to catch his breath.

"Thanks, honey," he heard her say. "You can come up now."

Bruce slowly backed out from between Linda's legs and crawled from under the blanket. He was struck by the sensation of cool night air against his warm, wet face. Getting back up into his chair, Bruce was somehow almost embarrassed to look his wife in the eye. It was as if he had done something shameful or humiliating.

Linda picked up on her husband's discomfort, but decided to look him directly in the face anyway. He seemed to shrink under her gaze. She suddenly realized why Bruce was so ill at ease before her. They had, in effect, experienced her first Black-inspired orgasm and both of them realized it. They had, she understood, taken a big first step. And she was savoring the possibilities.

* * * *

A few days later Linda and Bruce were entertaining their friends Marie and Jim on that very same patio. It was late on a Saturday night after a candlelit dinner where there had been no mention of swinging. Now, relaxing in the balmy summer night air and mellow with wine, thoughts turned to sex.

For his part, Bruce was once again admiring the lovely Marie, a blonde, 29-year-old legal assistant at a prestigious center city law firm. He had enjoyed her lovely body many times at their swing parties and hoped that something might even be possible tonight. It was Linda who turned the conversation to the "Circle" group.

"So tell us, Marie," she began, "what about the "Circle?"

"Oh, it's great! We love it, don't we, honey?" she said, addressing her husband, Jim.

"Yes, dear," he responded with somewhat less enthusiasm.

"Oh, I'm sure Jim'll be the first to admit that he had doubts and hesitations at first, but he came around and is now a true believer." Jim didn't say anything to this.

"A true believer in what?" – ventured Bruce.

"In Black men as lovers, of course," responded Marie.

"Listen," interjected Linda, "let me steal Marie away for a few minutes for some girl talk. Jim, you can share your experiences with Bruce in private. Okay?"

"Sure," said Jim.

Bruce and Jim admired the ladies as they retreated inside the house. Marie's swaying hips and long shapely legs never failed to arouse Bruce.

"Well," he said, "it's been a while since we partied. Marie is looking HOT!"

"Well, my friend," responded Jim, "you can look all you want to. But as you know my wife has gone Black."

"What does that mean exactly," asked Bruce.

"Very simple. She only has sex with Black men."

"And you, of course," interjected Bruce.

"Well, sure, sort of...sometimes. It depends."


"So what was it like seeing her with a Black guy?"

"To tell you the truth," answered Jim, "it blew my mind. I had just never imagined anything like that. Mainly, I'd never seen Marie get that turned on. And vocal! It almost scared me, really."

"Was the guy as big as Sarah told Linda?"

"Oh, yeah. I mean BIG. Nine or ten inches easy. And THICK! It was scary. I couldn't believe Marie could take it. But she did. When I saw that monster forcing its way into her pussy, I couldn't believe my eyes. She went crazy! And he hadn't even started fucking her. She had an orgasm just feeling him that way."

"Wow. That must have been hard to take."

"It was and sometimes still is, although I've gotten more used to it. At this point I could never deprive her of it. I mean those guys can fuck – and I mean hard – for half an hour. They're in a different league. You can see why she isn't interested in coming to our old parties any more. A bunch of white guys with small equipment and hair triggers. We can't compete. You gotta hand it to them. I wish I could give her that much pleasure. But I can't. She's hooked for sure. So I'm a believer."

This was information overload for Bruce.

"Jeez..." he said.

"Are you thinking about coming to a Circle party?"

"Well, I don't know," said Bruce.

"You should. Besides, I'd like someone I know sitting in the circle with me from time to time."

"What do you mean?"

"You know – the circle. Don't you know about it?"

"First I heard of it."

"Well," began Jim, "it's like this...."

* * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, in the house, Linda is getting the lowdown from Marie.

"So you enjoyed it?" asked Linda.

"I can't even begin to tell you how much," she said enthusiastically. "It's like I never had real sex before! Linda, you've got to do it!"

"I can't say I'm not tempted. I don't know if I can talk Bruce into it, though."

"Are you kidding? You know how our guys are. If it has to do with sex, they're for it! By the time they figure out that it isn't about them, well, it's too late. By then there's no turning back."

"Well," laughed Linda, "last night I surprised myself with Bruce. I had him going down on me on the patio."

Marie's eyes opened wide in amazement.

"On the patio? Really?"

"Yup. I had a blanket over him, of course. At first he hesitated, but I was so hot talking about you and Sarah going Black that I didn't have much patience."

"I can imagine."

"I actually snapped at him – 'Do it!' – I said. I was about to apologize for my tone when all of a sudden he was on his knees looking very sheepish. So I went ahead and had him do me."

"Awesome," responded Marie. "I wish I'd been there to see that."

"And you know what? I was really turned on by the whole scene. Not just him eating my pussy, but the fact I was sort of in charge. I loved it!"

"Let me tell you something," said Marie. "Our relationship changed incredibly after Jim saw me being fucked by a real man – a Black man. You know how bossy he's always been, how he likes to be in charge, how only his opinion matters? Well, after I lost my virginity – that's what I call it – he was a new hubby."

"Really?" - marveled Linda. "Tell me."

"Well," continued Marie, "that first night after Rick fucked me and left, it was like Jim was embarrassed to look me in the eye. So of course I kept trying to start conversations with him, trying to get him to look at me. But it was like he was diminished. And you know what? He was!"

"It's funny you say that. Bruce was like that with me last night and we were just talking about it. I can imagine how he'd be if it actually happened."

"My other surprising reaction," said Marie, "was that I was actually resentful toward Jim because I had spent all these years thinking I was having pretty good sex. When I was having nothing even close. But now my eyes have been opened, among other things."

Marie and Linda start giggling.

"One of the main things you depend on your husband for is sex," said Marie. "But once you don't need him for that, he becomes very pliable and eager to please. And because I resent having been deprived all these years, I don't mind rubbing it in."

Linda contemplated this for a moment before responding.

"That idea shouldn't appeal to me so much, but it does."

"Good. Now you two have to come to the next Circle party and get Bruce out in the circle with Jim."

"What do you mean – in the circle?"

"Oh," said Marie, surprised, "Sara didn't tell you about how it works?"

Linda shook her head.

"Okay. It's call the Circle group. But that's the short name. The full name is Circle of Cuckolds. The couple that holds the parties has a huge home out in the country. Outside on the patio there's a big circle – about 5 yards in diameter – drawn in yellow chalk. Are you with me?"

"Sure."

"Okay, then. When a couple arrives at the party, the wife is given two things – one, a chain collar with a lock and, two, a plastic coil bracelet with the key to that lock."

"Okay...." responded Linda, confused.

"When the wife wants to spend some time with a Black man – either having a drink and chatting or going up to one of the bedrooms – she puts the collar around her hubby's neck and locks it with her key.

"This is his signal to go out onto the patio and sit in the circle – the circle of cuckolds. He stays there until she retrieves him. If a man has the collar on, he MUST be out of the house and sitting in the circle.

"It's a very nice system. You have privacy with your man and you know where hubby is. And he knows where you are. And everybody can glance out at the patio and immediately know whose wife is having a good time with a real man."

Linda was beginning to feel warm at this description of how an evening at a Circle party worked.

"Wow," she said. "They really thought this thing out, haven't they? But you mean husbands don't get to watch?"

"No," Marie explained, "not at the parties. But if you have one of the Black men visit your home, then that's different. It's up to you and him."

"I'm not sure how Bruce would take that. I know I'm ready, but him? – who knows?"

"Look, just get him to take you to one of the parties. Put him in the cuckolds' circle and get yourself laid for real for the first time by a Black stud. Your Bruce will be dying of curiosity and want to hear everything. He'll be so curious he'll soon be ready for entertaining a real man at your home. And he'll be so blown away by what he witnesses, that he'll be eating out of your hand. Among other places!"

The women howled with laughter.

"You know what I've really enjoyed?" – asked Marie.

"What?"

"Thinking about the guys in our old group who used to fuck me with their little things – and now seeing them consigned to the cuckolds' circle for all to witness."

"Well, okay, I'll talk to Bruce this evening."

"Good. The next party is this Saturday. I hope that by Sunday morning your Bruce will have been Black-cuckolded for good!"

* * * * * * *

Thirty minutes later, after Marie and Jim had left, Linda and Bruce returned to the patio for a nightcap. Just as Bruce was about to sit down, Linda had a request.

"Sweetie, would you get that blanket we had out here last night. It's a bit chilly."

She couldn't help but notice that mention of the blanket caused Bruce to blush. She wondered what he would be like after a night in the cuckolds' circle.

With the blanket on her lap, Linda ran her tongue around the rim of her glass and looked at her husband, who, unnerved at being looked at by his wife and not knowing what she was thinking, looked down. Much to Linda's satisfaction.

"So," she said finally, "did you have a nice chat with Jim?"