Coach Miller Ch. 02

Story Info
With more time comes more fun.
3.3k words
4.44
43.1k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers

Chapter One summary: Ashly Haze captain of the cheer squad has confessed to Coach Lacy Miller that she loves her and Ashley spends the night.

Coach Lacy Miller, sat down on her bed and told me to remove my uniform. I was in a hurry and had my clothes off in less than a minute. "No no no," Coach said shaking her head. She picked up my clothes and handed them to me. "Ashley, one of the biggest things we need to work on with you is speed. You cum too fast and you eat my pussy too fast, and well, you pretty much do everything too fast. Get dressed again."

I started to dress but at the same time defended my actions, "But I'm horny," I whined, "I do things so fast because you make me so hot...so in a way, it's your fault."

Coach got up while my back was turned and helped me zip up my top and then started kissing the base of my neck. All the hair on my neck perked up. "Ashley Elizabeth Haze, I know you're horny. I'm horny too but we are girls, and girls savor each other." She then spanked me on the butt, "And none of that sass." She spanked my other cheek, "And none of that whining either."

"Yes, Coach."

Coach sat down on the bed again. "Good girl. Now come and stand in front of me. I'm going to teach you to strip, slowly and erotically. First start by smiling."

I smiled.

"No, no, no," She signed. "Don't smile like you are about to have your picture taken, smile mischievously. Like you just ate the last cookie or you just spent the last ten-minute sneaking glances at Jessica Clark in the showers."

I smiled again, this time knowing exactly what she was talking about. Jessica was a cheerleader also, but unlike boring, short bean-pole me, she looked like Megan Fox. I thought all summer that the cheer quad would elect her captain of the squad this year. I learned later they elected me only because all the other girls hated her. They were all jealous of her because every guy in school wanted her.

"That's it, Ashley, good girl. Now reach around and pull the zipper of your top-down but do it like you are stiff. Oh, and turn to face away from me and when you get to the end of the track hold there for just a moment bring your head around to face me and then pull it the rest of the way down."

I did as Coach instructed but it took me a try or two. "No Ashley, you went too far...No Ashley, turn your head more...Smile for goodness' sake...Tease me, make me understand I'm about to get fucked...That's it...Better...One more time."

I did it one last time but on a whim added a little lick of my lips. Coach clapped, "Perfect Ashley. Now for your next move turn and face me, grab the zipper with your right hand, and cock your hips to the right. Rest your left hand on your left hip and then slowly very slowly, very slowly, pull the zipper down."

I got this one on the first try and I have to admit I was really getting into this. I licked my lips again and was rewarded with a smile from Coach. She was enjoying the show and it was making me wet too.

"Good," said Coach, and she then said, "Now just straighten your back and let the skirt fall."

I was getting into the strip tease part of this and so was Coach. She kept touching herself when she thought I couldn't see. We had started slow but now we were starting to pick up the pace. For all of her talk about doing things slowly and savoring the moment I could see she was getting as impatient for sex as I had been earlier. Strangely enough, I was beginning to understand why she wanted me to go slow. It was torture for her to have to wait for me to get a part of the dance right and I loved it. In fact, I started to screw up just to see her get hotter.

"Now come over here and get close to me. Turn and lower yourself down like you're going to sit in my lap, but don't, then brush your beautiful backside over my legs. Now reach between your legs and unsnap the crotch of your body suit. When your new, bad girl uniform arrives, this part of your strip tease will be a lot easier as it has a set of panties and not a bodysuit."

I had rubbed my backside against her legs a couple of times and then inspiration struck. I reached down and pulled the suit up to my stomach and began to rub my bare butt against Coach's legs. She was breathing heavily by this point and I think I felt a little bit of a tremor in her legs like she had cum and was trying to hide it.

"You Ok, Coach?"

"Oh, I'm fine," she said in a dreamy voice. Then in a sterner one, "Remove the rest of your suit over your head and make sure you extend your arms as high as they will go. Then make sure the suit is off and that you are holding it in your right hand. Let it dangle for a minute and then just let it drop to the floor like a leaf. Finally, sit down on my lap and arch your back so that your back presses against my breasts and your butt brushes my clit."

I did as I was told and I could feel Coach's hard nipples against my back. My pussy was also getting very wet and I blushed full red when I felt my pussy juice run down between my legs and onto coach's thigh. When I was done, I asked, "Did I do it right? Coach?"

"Huh?" Her voice was dreamy again, "What?"

I sat up a little more and looked at her again over my shoulder. "Did I do it right?"

"Yes," Coach cleared her throat and pushed me off her lap forcing me to stand. She stood as well and looked a little flustered, "Yes, you were OK. But let's see if you remember the whole routine and if you can do it to music."

I put my uniform on again and Coach walked over to her Bose sound system. She put on a song with a slow bass beat and I did the whole dance for her. Coach didn't say a thing during the entire dance which I took to mean she liked how I was doing it. As with cheering routines, music always made a performance flow better. At the end of the dance, I was sitting on Coach's knees. her rock-hard nipples pushing into my back. She grabbed my hips and started pushing my butt into her crotch. She began to lift her pussy so her clit rubbed against my backside. Her pussy was soaking wet. I began to press back against her and within a few minutes Coach's grip relaxed and she just fell back onto the bed.

I got off Coach's lap turned around and straddled her legs. I then started playing with my pussy. Coach tilted her head to watch. I rubbed my clit with my thumb and stuck first one then two fingers in my pussy. I must have been getting tired because I wasn't getting to climax as fast as before. I looked down at Coach who was looking up at me and that was all I needed. My pussy exploded again and I fell on top of Coach breathing hard. I could feel the river of cum flowing from between my legs.

I lay on top of her for quite a while. From time to time, she would stroke my ear or move a strand of hair out of my face. "You are coming along so well Ashley," began Coach. "I really liked the way you added your little touches like licking your lips to the dance. Those made me want you even more."

"Isn't that why I was stripping for you, to tease you? I mean I know that you were already horny because you just finished finger fucking me but all I could imagine is how much you wanted to fuck me again and that made me so wet," I said.

"That's good Ashley. That is why I am trying to teach you to control your emotions, wants, and desires. The longer you make your lover wait, the hornier they are going to get, and the more passionate the sex will be. It is also a good way to get a new lover to do things for or to you they wouldn't normally do."

"Like what?" I asked as innocently as I could.

"Several things, there are all kinds of fetishes and games people like to play. I have tried a few, and some of them are fun but all are kinky and some consider some of them gross."

Still acting naive I pressed her, "I still don't know what you mean."

Coach sighed, "Well, for one the whole playing the stripper role. A lot of girls I have dated don't like the idea and will not do it. They think it's demeaning. Another one is spanking. I personally like a good hard pat on the butt and you seemed to like it too." I blushed. "But other girls are into pain and I mean like all pain, no pleasure, but that is a little extreme for me."

"What about piercing?"

"Good example. I have my clit, navel, and ears pierced. I figure that is enough. I might get my tongue pierced one of these days but I have not decided yet. I would like you to get your clit pierced and your navel as well."

"OK. Is there any other kinky stuff you're into?" I asked.

Coach pantomimed the great thinker. "I like screwing other women with strap-ons. I plan to fuck you with one."

"I've never been fucked by a fake dick before," I said my voice a little shaky.

"Never?" Coach asked surprised. "Well then Ashley, you are in for a treat."

Coach got up and walked over to her dresser. She took out what looked like a man's jock strap. The only difference was that this one was made of black leather with buckles on the sides. The insides of the leg straps were covered in black padding. Coach stepped into the jockstrap and cinched it tight. Next, she pulled out a purple and white marbled penis, attached it to the front of her belt, and walked over to where I sat.

"Get on your knees," She ordered.

I did.

"Well, don't just sit there, suck my cock. Or would you prefer I shove it in your pussy dry?" Coach's character faded, "Sorry I forgot this is your first time. I like playing the role of the guy. I like talking dirty to my lovers and they usually like it. But if you don't..."

"No Coach. That makes me the submissive. I like the role playing I just don't know exactly what to do. Would I like a man to put his cock in me dry?" I asked looking up into her eyes

"Probably not and this one would probably hurt a little. Guys produce a pre cum that helps lubricate their dicks." She was in teacher mode now. God, I thought, teacher mode was hot. "This one doesn't self-lubricate. Open your mouth and wrap your lips around the dildo like it was a large popsicle."

I didn't understand why I had to learn how to suck a cock if I was a lesbian but I was not going to debate the matter with her. She was enjoying her role as the man in this relationship, which made me horny. What made me even hornier was the hope that after Coach was done fucking me, she would let me suck the cock again when it was covered with my cum.

"That's it," Coach instructed. "Take the whole dildo in a couple of times and then suck the tip. Now take the whole thing down your throat and then suck the tip. Now spit on the shaft."

I looked up at her questioningly.

"Yeah, I know it sounds gross," Coach continued, "but it helps so spit and then wrap your hand around the shaft while you suck the tip some more."

I followed her orders. "You're a pretty good cocksucker Ashley. You sure you've never done this before?"

"OK, that's good Ashley," Coach said after I had been sucking her purple penis for a minute or two, "Oh, I almost forgot, take your free hand and play with my ass. Spank-it lightly, caress it, or finger my asshole, whatever you or your lover prefers. I like a good finger up my ass personally. That's it...a little bit more...yeah just like that but a little slower. Now that's it...don't stop sucking and stroking my cock though. Finally, Ashley, look up while you're doing this. Guys love that. Look your lover in the eyes as much as you can."

"Get up Ashley and lay on the bed."

I obeyed. She spit on her hand and stroked the dildo a couple of times herself. "Are you ready to get fucked slut?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Ma'am? I have a dick. Do women have dicks?"

"No sir." Coach's smiled telling me I had guessed at the right response.

"I will ask you for the last time are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes Sir. Please fuck me."

"I didn't hear what you said bitch. What is it you want?"

"I want your long hard cock in my soaking wet pussy Sir. Please fuck my pussy fuck me till I cum."

"Only your pussy whore? After I'm done fucking your honey pot, are you going to be a good girl and turn over for me so I can fuck your ass too?"

"Of course, Sir. I want you to stick your hard pecker in all of my holes."

This was a lot of fun. I was really getting into my role and from the expression on Coach's face she was too. She shoved the dildo into my pussy and pulled it out just as fast. Then it reentered my pussy much slower this time. Coach buried it to its hilt till our skin touched and then she withdrew it. I lay there panting from the experience. "Which do you like more sweetie, slow and smooth or fast and hard?"

"Fast and hard!"

"Good."

Coach slowly and smoothly stuck the fake cock in and out of my pussy. The feeling was great but I wanted the dildo in me in me and not softly. I wanted it rammed in me like she had done the first time. "Please, could you fuck me harder?"

"What's that?" Coach asked.

"Please," I said a little louder "Fuck me harder."

"Harder, you say."

"Yes, harder. Fuck my pussy harder," I screamed.

Coach was thrusting harder by this point but still not as hard or as fast as I wanted, "Please Sir, I want your hard cock to fuck me harder."

"I still don't understand." Coach teased, "You want your pussy pounded harder?"

"Yes. Please Sir, please." I was begging by now.

The thrusts were much harder now but only half as hard as the first time. "If you want it harder whore, all you have to do is ask."

"Faster Sir and harder please," I screamed again.

"What do you want cunt?" Coach matched my volume.

"I want my pussy fucked faster and harder by your cock. I want to feel your long shaft up my hole."

The last statement came out almost as a whimper. Coach was starting to fuck me now. Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead. I was really getting into my role as was she. "How's that slut, is that hard enough for you?"

"Yes Sir, fuck your slut."

I reached my hand down to play with my clit. Coach responded to the sight of me playing with myself as follows. She pulled the dildo out, flipped me over onto my belly spread my legs, and inserted the dildo in my soaking-wet pussy from behind. She grabbed both of my arms at the elbow and started using them to intensify her thrusts. "You are being a bad girl, Ashley, trying to play with your kitty like that. I'm the only one who gets to play with your kitty."

"Yes Sir, sorry sir," I said, my response being slightly muffled by a pillow.

I was close to climax, "I'm going to cum Coach. Your dick is going to make me cum."

Coach started fucking me as hard as she could and within seconds, my pussy exploded even more than it had before. I screamed like someone had stabbed me in the back, "Fuck that feels so fucking gooooood!"

Coach pulled out as I belly-crawled across the bed leaving a trail of cum in my wake. Once my feet were no longer dangling off the edge of the bed I went into a series of convolutions like a grand-mall seizure. Every pleasure receptor in my brain was working at one hundred percent and still, they could not keep up. It was too much pleasure for my brain to handle so it decided to simply shut down and I blacked out.

When I awoke, Coach Miller's face filled my field of vision. She was smiling. "I've never screwed someone into unconsciousness. I guess I went a little too far."

"No. It was amazing." I reassured her.

I tried to turn over but my head was still swimming. "Easy sweetheart, take it slow."

"After you came you started shuddering uncontrollably." Coach described, "And for a moment I thought I was going to have to call 9-1-1. You had a good pulse and you were breathing so I figured you were OK."

Coach got up and with her help, I managed to stand. She helped me into the bathroom and a warm tub. She told me to soak as long as I liked. She would shower downstairs and then clean up the bed so we could get to sleep.

It felt like hours passed as I simply sat in the hot water. Every muscle between my legs hurt as did my ass and my back. I managed to get myself cleaned and I washed my hair. I got out of the tub and toweled off.

Coach was waiting for me in bed. She had changed the sheets and was sitting there watching My Fair Lady, her favorite movie. When she saw me, she put the TV on mute. She flung open the covers and patted the spot next to her gently. I laid down beside her not sure what, if anything, she had in store for me next. She began to massage my body. "Turn on your side sweetheart," she whispered.

"Coach, I don't think my body can take anymore tonight" I warned her.

"I know sweetie," She whispered in my ear. "I just want to spoon for a while, Ok? I love the feeling of another woman's skin against mine."

By way of answer, I turned on my side facing away from her. Eliza Doolittle was singing about armchairs and chocolate. Coach's arms wrapped around me and pulled me in until every inch of my back from my neck to my heels, was in direct contact with her front. I never felt so at peace in all my life. The rhythmic sound of her breathing and heartbeat soon soothed me to sleep.

88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers