Cock Worship

Story Info
His wife really loves his erection.
724 words
3.87
114.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I married my wife midway through college. At 5' 6 and 125 lbs, she has a very sexy frame. She's a blonde with a tight round ass and 34c tits with long nipples. The first night she reached down my pants and smiled as she took my cock in hand tightly. Since that night my cock has been more hers than my on.

She shaves my pubic area and balls every two days when I shave my face. She is fixated on me being hard. When we were dating, I told her as a kid I used to love to get myself hard and keep it that way for as long as an hour or two. I'd walk around in the woods where we lived with a tight rubber band or two around the base of my 8 inch cock. After 20 or 30 minutes, I'd remove the bands and let the color turn back to pink from purple as I spit on my throbbing cock and stroked it a bit—then I'd strap 'em back on. I loved the way it throbbed between my legs, with the head so big, my veins sticking out, and my cock standing so hard twitching to be rubbed. I just loved that aching feeling and really liked seeing it that hard.

After doing that, 5 or 6 years during my teenage years I guess I kind of got myself in the habit to where every afternoon my cock expected it. Anyway, after confessing that to my girlfriend she told me all her life she wanted a big cock she could do with as she pleased.

She moved in, every afternoon after classes she came over, and we'd take my motorcycle out into the country to this remote area. We'd both get naked and she would suck me hard and tightly put rubber bands and sometimes duct tape on my erection and we'd walk in the woods there. If we stopped to kiss, she would grip my dick tightly sometimes pulling firmly on it away from my body. Other times she would kneel and lick the head and pee slit—sometimes bending it downward a bit letting it hang under her chin. It would throb under her chin. Sometimes I encouraged her to lightly thump the head, which gave me an unbelievable sensation. Other times she would bend over grabbing her ankles allowing my purple swollen cock to slide into her pussy.

After returning she'd fix me a plate of food and as I ate she would be under the kitchen table licking my cock, sucking the head, licking my balls, adding and removing things like tape, rubber bands of various sizes and colors, attaching string around the head and tugging lightly on it as it tried to remain standing upward.

My cock fascinated her and I loved it. Soon she graduated to clipping clothespins on the loose skin of my ball sack and clamping on weights to tug and train my ball sack to hang lower. I thought eventually she would tire of my toy but she hasn't.

My balls hang down now low and big and slap her pussy when we fuck. She loves that sensation and the way they look when I'm erect hanging so low.

A year ago, she brought home a girl named Cleo who is as crazy as she is about cock worship. Now Cleo is under my table almost nightly sucking on me with my wife. They both wear nipple rings that have weights attached that tug their nipples as they mess around with my cock. After supper, I sit on the couch and usually one of the two is playing with my dick as I surf the cable. If I get near cuming, they back off. Later we fuck and I'll take that Cialis and pound both of em good until we're too wore out to fuck.

Life is good right now. She wants me to get my ball sack pierced. I'm considering it. I've never had so much damn fun and enjoyed being the center of attention. I love waking up in the morning and finding her licking my cock's head first thing. Sometimes my boner is so hard I can't bend it enough to pee. I step in the shower and piss upward – man I love my life.