College and New Friends

Story Info
Claire and I start school.
4.5k words
4.67
80.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read the last account of my life, I had just gone to a nudist club for the first time. I felt like a true nudist for the very first time, and never looked back. I had an absolutely amazing time at the club, and me and my family joined shortly thereafter. We went one more time that summer before school started again, and then a couple times during the school year before it got cold outside. Going to the club was fantastic, I always had a great time there. Nudity just felt so natural there, that it was always sad when we had to leave.

Once school started we settled into a routine. School all day, and studying at night. It didn't leave much time for nudity, but we still managed to make it out to the beach or the club on weekends. The most important thing we had to do was decide what we were going to do after school ended. We both wanted to go to college, we both just didn't know where. I didn't want to go to one of those big universities and feel like a little fish in a big pond. So I looked at schools local to the area. Claire ended up making a similar decision, so we decided to live together our freshman year.

We didn't know where to live. The school did have on campus housing, but we were afraid that wasn't private enough for our "lifestyle". So we considered getting an off-campus apartment. We looked at several and eventually decided on a 2 bedroom place near campus that was pretty spacious. Our apartment was on the 3rd floor of a 3 floor building, so it worked out well. We reserved our place, and we were all set to move in around August.

So we graduated from school shortly after, and had the whole summer to work to pay for it. I ended up taking a job life-guarding at a local beach. This gave me time to work on my tan, but I was going to develop tan lines from my suit. A bummer, but a necessary evil. Claire took a job at the mall at a clothing store, ironic isn't it?

We both had odd work schedules so sometimes we show up at each other's work places just to say hi. Claire liked to come down to the beach to tease me a lot.

"Hey Jessy," said Claire as she walked up to the life guard chair. She was wearing one of her skimpy thong bikini's, which were perfectly legal on this beach, but no one was usually daring enough to wear them.

"Look at you," I said. "You love showing off that bod, don't you?"

"Of course I do," she said. "If you had this bod, wouldn't you? Actually, I'm off today, so I thought I'd come down and hang out here."

"If I was you I'd be at the nude beach, this one you gotta wear a suit," I said.

"We'll see about that," Claire said and then reached around her back and started untieing her bikini top. She causally pulled her top over her head and freed her massive tits throwing her top by her bag on the ground.

The beach was not crowded that day as it was the middle of the week, but there were still people around and several did take notice of what she was doing.

"Claire, put your top back on. You're gonna get me in trouble," I said.

"No one is going to see me if I join you up there," said Claire as she started climbing up to join me in the life guard chair. She then sat down next to me in the chair as there was plenty of room for both of us. The few people that noticed when Claire took off her top, went back to what they were doing before, so I relaxed a little bit.

"See, no one will even notice me up here. This chair is so high no one really can see if you've got anything on or not," Claire said.

Claire then smiled devilishly at me, and made a move to untie her bottoms. She pulled the strings straight up and moved to pull the bottom from underneath her.

"Ahh.... much better now," Claire said as she sat back down now naked completely.

At this point I was little angry. If my boss came by and caught her sitting here next to me naked, I could get fired.

"Claire, you're going to get me fired if my boss catches you like that up here," I said.

"Relax, I'm only going to stay for a bit," she said.

We then chatted for a bit. Discussing our plans for the apartment and when we'd move in.

"I can't wait to get out of my parents house," Claire said. "It's nice not to have to pay rent, but I want a little more freedom."

"You come and go as you please and are naked all the while, how much more freedom could you want?", I asked.

"I guess you're right. Well, this beach blows. I'm gonna head to the real beach," she said.

Claire then climbed down the ladder and grabbed her beach bag.

"I'll call you later, okay?", she said.

"Okay, but aren't you forgetting something?", I asked.

Claire looked down at herself and blushed, "Oh yeah, I'm nude!"

She then grabbed her bikini and put it on quick before heading back to her car.

Claire was known to forget she was naked a lot. It comes from not wearing clothing all that often. I couldn't wait to see what trouble she could get in at college next year. Knowing her, she'd walk all the way to class before she'd realize she was nude.

The rest of the summer was pretty much the same. We worked most of the time, and when we didn't we went to the beach or the club. We tried to enjoy life as much as we could before college started up. We knew we'd be crazy busy then.

We moved in to our place about a week before school started. That gave us about a week to get settled before school started. Our place was only about an hour from home, so we could run home if we needed to. The good news about our place was how close it was to the nudist club. We always had to make an hour drive to get there before, but now we were only 10 minutes away. This allowed us to pick up and go there whenever the mood set us.

We both were busy in our rooms unpacking and getting settled when Claire walked into my room.

"Hey check out what I got for our new place", Claire said. "I thought it was appropriate."

And it was, it was a doormat with the words "Clothing optional" and the silhouette of a naked woman printed on it.

"Perfect. Does that mean I can wear clothes at home?", I asked jokingly.

"Nope, this is a clothes free zone. New house rule, if you are home, you are nude. No excuses like I have to go to class in a few minutes", she said.

Being that I never planned on wearing clothes at home anyway, I played along.

I looked down at my nude body and then looked up and said, "I guess that's okay with me."

Laughing Claire said, "Great! I'm glad you agree."

We both got a kick out of that. Claire then put the mat outside and came back into my room.

"I'm going to run out and grab some lunch, do you want something?", she said.

"Sure, just get me one of what your having", I said.

"Alright, I'll be back in a few", she said as she grabbed her keys and her purse and made her way to the door.

"Hey Claire", I yelled. "You're naked!."

Claire laughed and said, "I know I am. I want our neighbors to get used to the sight of seeing us naked, so we can do what we want. And maybe we'll convert a few people. Actually, why don't you come with?"

"We can't go around town naked here. We'll get arrested. Where would we go anyway?", I asked.

"We can just go to a drive through or something. With these babies, I won't get arrested", Claire said as she grabbed her large golden brown tits. "Come on with, you'll see."

"Okay, but lets at least wear a coat or something", I said.

"Alright, If we must", she said.

We both put on flip flops and jackets that covered all the necessary parts. Both our coats came down to our thigh's, thus no one would suspect that was all we were wearing.

"Lets go", Claire said as she pulled open the front door.

We both walked out onto the front landing and locked the front door. I under estimated the feeling of exposure I would get from just wearing a coat out in public. Even though I was completely covered, I felt exposed. When going nude in public, you don't have to worry about what is being seen and not, because its all out there. Which is one of the reasons I prefer nude beaches to regular ones, you don't have to worry about your bikini becoming lose or something slipping out. You can just be naked and carefree. Although with my coat on, I was worried about it riding up and exposing my bare ass or pussy. So I felt almost more exposed cause I was worried more about what I was wearing.

Our building had 4 apartments to each floor so there were 12 apartments total in our building. The building was situated so that each apartments front door faced each other so from our front door you could see the doors to the other three apartments. As Claire was locking the front door, our neighbor from across the way opened his door and caught us.

"Hey there", he exclaimed.

I nearly jumped out of my skin as we were face to face with our next door neighbor.

Claire always the confident one, just shrugged it off and introduced herself. "Hi, we just moved in. My name is Claire, and this hottie behind me is Jess."

"Hi, I'm Brian", he asked. "So do you guys go to school here?"

"Yeah, we're freshman", I said. "We couldn't stand living in the dorms, so we got our own place."

"So what year are you in?", Claire asked.

"I'm a Junior. I'm doing some research over the summer, so I've been here most of the summer", Brian said.

"Oh cool", Claire said.

"So, its hot out isn't it?", Brian said as he whipped the sweat from his forehead. "I can't believe your both wearing jackets, you both must be roasting."

"Oh, we're only wearing coats because we're naked underneath", Claire said as she flashed Brian one of her tits from underneath her jacket.

"I can't believe you told him that", I scolded Claire as I slapped her back.

"Oh relax", Claire said. "Its really no big deal. We're very open about it. We're both nudists."

"Oh that's cool", Brian said. "I go naked from time to time myself when I'm alone. But I don't think I could have the guts to just leave the house wearing just a coat. That's a little more than I can handle."

"Its easier than you think once you get the hang of it. At any rate, we've got to get going. Feel free to hang out at our place naked anytime", Claire said giggling.

"I'll do that", he said. "It was nice to meet you both."

"You too", we both said in unison.

Brain then went back inside his apartment. Claire and I after settling down, proceed to make our way to her car. We headed for the stairs which led to the other floors and past the other apartments. We then led our way across the parking lot and got into Claire's car.

"Well, Brian seems nice", I said as Claire started the car in the direction of the restaurant.

"Yeah, he does. I wonder if he'll take us up on our offer and come over later", she said.

"Probably not, he seems like the shy type. We're going to have to bring it out of him", I said.

"You're probably right. Maybe, we'll just have to invite him over", she said with a mischievous smile on her face.

I didn't think much of it, mostly cause we were almost naked in Claire's car and about to pull into the drive through at a fast food joint.

Once we got back to our apartment and found some new neighbors moving in some stuff. From the looks of who and what was being moved in, it appeared to be two girls moving into the floor below us. So we parked the car and got out. We made our way up to the building, and greeted our new neighbors. Nudists or not, we did want to make more friends. We were both new here, and we wanted to get to know as many people as we could.

"Hi," Claire said. "I'm Claire, this is my roommate Jess. Are you moving in?"

"Yeah, Hi my name is Jen, and my roommate here is Colleen."

"Nice to meet you both," we both said as we shook each of their hands.

"Are you two both students too? We're both freshman," I said.

"Yeah, we're freshman too. Unfortunately, we picked the most god awful hot day to move in", Jen said.

"I wish we could move in naked," Colleen said smiling. "I'm sweating like crazy out here."

Claire and I started laughing hysterically at Colleen's remark.

"Whats so funny?", Jen said.

Taking the opportunity as perfect as it was Claire said, "Well, we're pretty pro-nudity around here", Claire then opened her jacket and showed the girls her nude body.

Laughing Colleen said, "Oh my god! Do you guys always go around like that?"

"Not a lot, but we didn't feel like getting dressed just to get lunch," I said.

"As appealing as the offer is, I don't think I could be as bold as you two are," Colleen said laughing.

"Well, we should probably get back to work. It was nice meeting you both," Jen said.

"You too. Come on by later if you have time, we'll just be hanging out for the rest of the day. We're just in the apartment above you", Claire said.

"Okay. Thanks for the invite", Colleen said.

We then said our goodbyes and made our way back to our apartment. We were both so proud of all the new friends we were making, and how they were all so comfortable with our lack of dress. We had lunch and then continued on with our cleaning up and unpacking. We had just sat down to watch some TV, when we heard a knock at the door. We both looked at each other laughing, as this was our first visitor to our place. We were also both completely naked, so whoever was on the other side was going to get a show. We figured the welcome mat was enough of a warning of our lifestyle.

Claire got up and made her way to the door, "Maybe one of our new friends decided to visit us."

Not knowing who was behind the door, Claire opened it while hiding behind it. Standing there was Colleen.

"Hey Claire, do you mind if I come in?", Colleen asked.

"No of course, make yourself at home," Claire said.

Colleen walked inside, and immediately stopped in her tracks as she noticed me sitting on the couch nude. She then noticed Claire as she turned around.

"I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?", Colleen said.

"No of course not, have a seat," Claire said.

"I can come back later, I was just coming round to hang out", Colleen said.

"We're naked all the time at home, so its really no big deal. If it offends you, we can put something on, but we'd rather not," I said.

"No, No. Its okay", Colleen said. "You weren't kidding when you said you were pro-nudity."

Laughing I said, "Nope we weren't. Its a lifestyle choice."

"I see," Colleen said. "So Jen left for the rest of the weekend, and I was bored so I thought I'd take you up on your offer to hang out."

"Cool," said Claire. "Well, we just finished lunch. We really hadn't thought about what we were going to do today. We're just really sitting around watching TV mostly right now."

"That's cool. It's better than doing that by myself," Colleen said.

Colleen took a seat on the chair opposite of me, while Claire had a seat next to me on the couch. I have no problem being naked in front of clothed people, but for some reason Colleen was making me feel self conscious. I didn't know what it was about the situation, but I felt exposed again.

"You both have beautiful tans. And with no tans lines either. You must tan naked a lot," Colleen said.

"Pretty much as much as we can get away with. Back home there is a nude beach that we frequent a lot, and we also go to nudist clubs from time to time. In fact the club we belong to is not too far away from here," Claire said.

"Wow, that's so cool. I don't think I could ever do that," Colleen said.

"It's easy once you get your feet wet. I have only been doing it for a little over a year," I said. "Once you experience it though, you'll never want to go back to wearing a swimsuit at the beach."

"I bet," Colleen said.

"I have an idea," Claire exclaimed, "Why don't we all go down and take a walk around campus. Get to know the grounds and figure out where we need to be for our first day."

"That's a great idea," I said.

"Sounds good to me," Colleen said.

With that, we got up and got things together to go. Claire and I put on a couple coats and flip flops for the trip. Colleen watched in amazement at our brazen attitude to nudity. We left our place and made our way to campus. Most of campus was deserted as classes were still more than a week away, and freshman were still not allowed to move in yet. We walked around some of the classroom buildings and then to some of the dorms. There was very little activity so we made our way inside one of the halls where Claire's English class was scheduled to be in.

"Claire, here it is. Room 214," Colleen said.

Claire reached for the handle and it surprisingly opened. We made our way inside and took a seat in the front row. Claire took the opportunity to take off her jacket to cool off.

"There that's much better," Claire said. In just her flip flops now, she made her way to the front of the class and began drawing on the board.

"I think if you were teaching class like that, attendance would be perfect. At least for the guys in the class," Colleen said.

Laughing Claire said, "Yeah I'm sure it would be."

"Trust me, if Claire could come to class like that, she would never wear clothes on campus," I said.

"Yeah, pretty much," Claire said.

We left the classroom and made our way across campus to some of the other buildings that we had class in. We had to force Claire to put her coat back on, which she did, but left it unbuttoned.

"Aren't you afraid someone will see you?", Colleen said.

"No, she isn't. She loves showing off," I said.

"And with this body, wouldn't you?", Claire said as she slipped her coat off her shoulders and slung it over her shoulder.

Claire, Colleen, and I then made our way past a couple academics buildings and ever closer to the student union building. The student union would have a lot more activity there than the other buildings on campus, so we had to get Claire to put her coat back on. We made our way inside and checked out what they had to offer there. The building had a fast food restaurant, and a coffee shop with a bunch of couches and sitting areas like Starbucks. We all got coffee and sat down on a couch around the corner from the counter, which just happened to face a set of windows looking out onto campus. There wasn't much activity in the coffee shop, just a few people but we had this little corner to ourselves.

"I bet this place is a busy place during the school year," Claire said.

"I sure wouldn't get caught in here in what you two are wearing in a few weeks," Colleen said.

"Oh, you could get away with far less in here I bet," Claire said. "Watch this."

Claire then slipped her coat off her shoulders and stepped out of it before returning to her seat next to us wearing just her flip-flops. The windows to the cafe were tinted slightly, so you wouldn't be able to tell she was naked unless you looked real hard.

"Okay little miss exhibitionist, you've proved your point. Lets not get us kicked out of here before school starts," I said.

"It'll be okay. No one will even notice me over here like this," Claire said.

"Well, we'll see about that. I dare you to go over to the counter and add more sugar to your coffee," Colleen said.

The counter she was referring to was in front of the check out area, so there would be multiple employees and other people that were in the main part of the building that would be able to see her. I knew Claire would do it, but I was afraid it would get her busted by campus police.

"Okay, you're on," Claire said.

Claire then grabbed her coffee and stood up and kicked her flip flops off leaving her completely naked. She then came around the corner that hid us from the rest of the cafe, and slowly made her way to the counter. Colleen and I both moved so we could watch her, while not making it too obvious that she was on a dare. Her hips swayed slightly as she made her way across the cafe and to the counter. You could hear the sound of her bare feet as they slapped the floor. She got to the counter and added another packet of sugar to her coffee. She made the most of it and took her time by grabbing a straw and stirring it real slow. It was then that a girl cashier finally said something to her.

12