College Blow Job

Story Info
Mature wife blows young college guy while hubby watches.
1.2k words
3.96
123.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johntamps
johntamps
11 Followers

I have encouraged my wife Celeste in exhibitionist activities for the entire 20 years that we have been married. In the early years of our marriage, she didn't need much encouragement. She was fairly freewheeling in that we had sex in public places, she would change clothes in the car on the Interstate, flash truckers and so forth. And, our sex life was phenomenal.

*

Over the years though, she has come to see herself as much less attractive and has much more reservation about such activities. I still think she is as beautiful and sexy as ever. In fact, she has an aura of sexuality about her that is quite intense. Physically, she is small in stature, under five feet tall and has great tits with huge aerolas. In bed, she is incredible. After 20 years of marriage, she is still much tighter than most women and when she turns it on, it is awesome.

In recent years, though she has rebuffed most of my efforts to get her to participate in exhibitionism. She has also adamantly rebuffed any ideas at adding a third party to our sex life for lite sexual activities. Things were definitely headed in a more conservative direction with each passing year.

Last week, we were on vacation at a resort hotel on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico in Panama City, Florida. This hotel is well known for it's party life, especially during Spring Break and motorcycle rallies during the spring and fall. During our visit, it was fairly tame, with the exception of Friday and Saturday night. On these nights the Tiki Bar attracted new guests for the weekend and nearby vacationers by the droves.

Our room was ocean front, which put us right on the sidewalk that acted as the main thoroughfare for people walking to and stumbling from the Tiki Bar. Celeste and I sat on the little stoop outside our room, talking and just watching the passers by.

On Saturday evening as I sat outside the room, watching the activities, Celeste came and sat out with me, wearing a pair of shorts and a tight tee shirt with no bra. Nothing overt at all and I didn't expect anything more than this small step.

At one point, I had gone into the room for something. After about a half hour, I came back outside, to find that Celeste had moved. She was no longer sitting on the stoop, but had moved about 10 feet further out on the sidewalk to a picnic table. She had made this move to enable her to speak to the guests on the balcony above our first floor room.

Earlier in the week, the room above us had been occupied by a couple with a cute little dog. Now as I walked out to my wife, I noticed that there were two young studs wearing LSU gear hanging over the balcony talking with my wife. As I approached, Celeste looked at me and in a voice loud enough for the guys to hear said, "Honey, these guys just invited me up to their room."

I am still not sure what she wanted to happen when she said that. The guys were a little taken back. I, on the other hand decided to play a bit. I said, "They did." Then I looked at them and asked, "What did you want her in your room for?"

The guys thinking I was pissed, verbally backpedaled. I said, "Hmm, that's too bad. You would have liked seeing these." Then I reached out and grasped one of my wife's breasts through her tee shirt. "They are way better than these young girls walking around here. But at your age, you haven't yet learned how to handle a mature woman." That got them going! The look on my wife's face indicated that she was either upset or aroused... I wasn't yet sure which.

A lot of verbal bantering went back and forth for the next hour or so. Then Celeste either decided she wanted some fun or decided to call my bluff. She looked over at me and said, I am going to go show them something and headed for the elevator.

I gave her a couple of minutes head start and then decided to follow her, if for nothing else, then for her safety. As I neared the room, the door was open and I heard my wife laughing. I looked into the open door and saw her lift her shirt and shake her tits for the good looking young college guys. They were in a bit of shock I think that she had just showed them her tits.

Then, my wife looked over her shoulder and saw me. She decided then to see how far I would let this little game go. She looked back at the guys and again raised her shirt. The blond haired guy she had done the most talking to, took this as an opportunity and quickly lowered his face to my wife's tits and began kissing and licking them. The bulge in my shorts was excruciating as I realized how excited this was making me.

Celeste was certain that at any moment, I would come rushing in the door to stop the activity. Then, without warning, the blond guy dropped his shorts, grabbed my wife's hand and placed in on his hard cock. She hesitated just a moment, then quickly took him in her mouth.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife, who had stalled me at every turn in recent years regarding adding exhibitionism and certainly a third party to our sex life, was sucking this college guy right in front of me.

She reached down and cupped his balls with her left hand, and stroked him with her right hand while she sucked his cock. His friend, meanwhile had pulled his own cock out and was jerking rapidly and cheering my wife on. The look on the dude's face told me he had not had many good blow jobs in his life and he was now getting the best one he had ever had.

A few minutes later, the guy began to moan and my wife pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked him until he came on the floor. His friend now came up and grabbed my wife's shorts in an attempt to pull them down. I decided it was time to intervene and walked into the room.

Celeste then stood up, pulled her shirt down, patted the guy on the chest and walked out of the room. She walked past me to the elevator and headed back down to our room.

I took the stairs and beat her to the door. She still had not said anything. As soon as the door closed, she ripped her clothes off, lay on the bed and begged me to fuck her. A few minutes later, we lay collapsed together on the bed as she said, "That was awesome." I asked, "The sex we just had, or the guy upstairs." She said, "Both."

I don't know what is to come in our sex life, but this experience was awesome.

johntamps
johntamps
11 Followers