Confession of a BBC Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex brings Brittney in on the fun.
6.5k words
4.61
68.7k
45

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roydavis25
roydavis25
164 Followers

Hey it's been a while since I submitted anything so I figured I should go ahead and toss out confessions part three. As always thanks to the people who read this, and to the people who don't like interracial please stop complaining to me about it. If you don't like interracial then don't read it, I don't have a gun to your head and the file is clearly labeled, confessions of a BBC slut. BBC means big black cock, if that's not your thing then you don't have to read it. But negative aside I hope all of you out there who enjoyed the first two like this one. Uh so yea first run through got rejected, note to editor and anyone who reads this all people portrayed in sexual acts are 18 and above. Both Alex and Brittney are 18 and Kyle is 19. I know the thing with the rooms might be confusing, they're in the room of Brittney's younger sister whose 14 but she is not present therefore making the sex scene describe appropriate under literotica's standards.

*

"Alex!" I heard the voice on the other end of the line blare. "What the hell is going on, you leave me a message telling me to call you immediately and then you don't pick up your phone for hours. What the hell were you doing?"

"I was doing K-Y-L-E," I exaggerated each letter, practically rubbing it in Brittney's face.

"YOU WHAT!"

"It's just like I said I did Kyle. I spent this weekend doing him, you wouldn't believe how amazing he is, and get this before me he was a virgin. I got his V card."

After that Brittney just about gushed over the phone, "So that's why you missed cheer practice." She followed by asking me all sorts of questions, and over and over again drilled me on his cock. It took a while to get her calmed down but once I had I told her everything starting with the incident in the bathroom yesterday to the football field this morning. I did my best to give her a full image, describing what each of my senses encountered. The taste of his mouth watering foot long cock and bitter cum I'd kill to drink every day in place of milk, the rich scent of his sweat covered chest and the thick musk of his balls. I told her how his dark body glistened, how hard and delicious his muscles were, how his deep voice made my body cringe with yearning. Most of all however I told her about beautiful the pain of him thrusting deep inside me felt. I think that was the hardest to explain, after all how does one describe pain as something to be sought after, but Brittney seemed to understand.

When I returned to the subject of how his yummy cum tasted I heard Brittney groan harshly over the phone, this sound was all too familiar to me (we often masturbated together).

"So how was that for a scoop?"

"Oh my god Alex you are...you are an absolute bitch and so damn lucky, in fact you're a bitch because you're so damn lucky."

I did my best snobbish laugh, practically glowing in the moment. "Well I'm not the only lucky bitch."

"What are you talking about?"

I rolled on my bed over to my stomach. "Well you see I just thought something as big and delicious as Kyle should be shared am I right?"

I heard Brittney squeal over the phone, jumping up and down on what I assumed was her bed. "Alex you are simply the best, you're the best friend a black cock slut could ask for!"

"Yeah I know. We won't be able to do it tomorrow though; Kyle told me he would be busy. I think we should do it next weekend. We can go to the mall first and then try and find someplace to fuck afterward."

"Sure, we can fuck at my place next Saturday, my parents will be out with my little sister, but why the mall first?"

"I just want a chance to get to know Kyle a little better. We talked in-between fucking and afterward both days but it wasn't a whole lot. I want to learn everything about him ya know."

I waited for Brittney's reply. I knew after dishing out how great he was she wanted to have him as soon as possible but I really wanted to get to know him more. Finally after several seconds of silence she said okay. After that she asked me more questions about my experience, even though I had gone into great detail she was hungry for him now and my experiences were all she had to go on. I heard her stroke herself to orgasm after orgasm as I described the tastes, smells, sounds, sights, and the powerful feelings. We talked late into the night, until my eyes grew heavy and I could no longer recount clearly.

The week seemed to drag on endlessly, both Brittney and I yearning for what waited for us that weekend, I couldn't tell who had it worse—Brittney who was thirsty for her first taste of black cock, or me who knew its pleasures and was denied it for the whole week. Our torture finally ended Saturday at noon. Originally I had planned on going later, around three but my pussy was so hungry (Brittney's too) and the later we went to the mall the later we'd have to wait to fuck. Kyle was a good sport about it, dropping his original plans to hang out with friends for malling with us.

We rode in my convertible with the top down, letting the warm breeze toss past our heads. Even though it was mid-September the weather was still warm enough for such a luxury, also I wanted to show off my car. I drove just a little faster than I normally do, I looked to see if Kyle was impressed but he wore his usual easy going smile. In the past week I'd come to find out he was rather laid back, even among the boys on the basketball team.

While I drove, Brittney chatted him up from the backseat, asking about his old school and his family life. On the ride to the mall I learned more about him than I had both days I'd been with him last week. For starters he was the eldest of three children but was raised like one of the babies of the family because all of his cousin's were older. Before coming to Frankfort he lived in Elk Grove, a suburb north of Chicago and while he was here he stayed with his aunt and uncle. I also learned about his old school, how their basketball uniforms made them looks like Crayola Crayon boxes, how he used to have crushes on all the cute white girls and how they looked right past him, like he was invisible. This was a shock to me. Growing up around girls like that I understood that behavior well but I still found it hard to believe there wasn't even one girl with a craving for black cock at his school, it just didn't add up.

"So that's me", he said shrugging. "Tell me about yourselves."

"Um well", I said looking at Brittney not sure how to begin. "We're pretty average I guess. We just do regular girl stuff, cheerleading, parties and such."

"So then are average girls obsessed with black guys as much as you two are?"

"Sure I laughed, deep down they are. They just need to have it brought out, but me and Brittney were lucky, we learned to be fascinated by them at an early age so we've got a leg up."

"I see", Kyle laughed as he rolled his eyes. There was his skepticism again; completely ignoring the magnificence of the foot long chocolate stick in his pants.

We arrived at the mall shortly after 12:15; it wasn't quite packed but not empty either. There was a comfortable number of people, perfect for showing off my new black friend or so he would be called until I was up on my feet enough to have my parents disown me.

Brittney and I walked on either side of Kyle, each of us taking one of his large arms. Brittney was particularly close, leaning her face close to his chest to take a whiff of his scent. He wasn't dripping in sweat but gawd did he still smell good. All the masculine pheromones of a powerful black male spritzed with a hint of cologne. I didn't recognize the scent but I instantly loved it.

We certainly were a sight, two tiny white girls clinging on to a huge black guy. I could just imagine what my mother would say about something like this, and my dad, well he'd probably just about die. For some reason this made flaunting our relationship all the more appealing.

Brittney and I worked hard to keep an equal pace so as not to drag Kyle away from the other. While we walked we shot questions at him back and forth, not giving him much time to do anything but answer. I didn't want him to be uncomfortable but at the same time I was so curious. Before him all the black people I'd ever seen were either on TV or on a field or court so to have one here for me to pick his brain, I just couldn't help myself. I found out he liked dating shows, petite white girls, swimming, writing, and eating, he liked the last one a lot. We stopped at almost every food outlet in the mall, trying smoothies, burgers, cookies, and just about anything else one could imagine. With an appetite like that it was no wonder he was so big, he could eat a buffet out of business.

Between food places we stopped in clothing stores, my personal favorite was the Abercrombie and Fitch. Inside the store we found all assortments of clothing, from jeans, to shorts, to skirts, and tons of fun tops to match them with. I could just feel my credit card burning a whole in my purse, dying for a workout. I grabbed two pairs of low rider jeans, a pair of cotton shorts, and a skirt. I also picked out a pair of halter-tops for myself and some shorts for Brittney—to her dismay. The look on her face said she had no interest in shopping but I was determined not to be the only one trying on clothes. With some reluctance she got up off her butt and—snatching the clothes away from me—entered a dressing. I took the one beside her, putting on one of the tops and the skirt. When I came out of the dressing room Kyle looked impressed. I walked over to him slowly, sexually, giving him the best show I could. I stopped with my stomach inches from his face and pulled him in, flicking my hips in a gentle motion. His hands wrapped around my waist while he wiggled his nose in my navel. When I started to back away I saw the wide grin on his face. "Just a little teaser" I whispered.

He nodded, knowing that he'd be getting much move later on that afternoon.

Just as I was about to re-enter my dressing room Brittney came out of hers wearing the shorts I'd handed her and a tank top she must have grabbed off the rack. Kyle seemed just as excited about her as he had been with me, I could already tell we were gonna have some fun when we got back to Britt's house.

Brittney and I took turns trying on more outfits for Kyle, flaunting our bodies and allowing him to cop a feel with each new set of clothing. Of course I was very careful while we did this, looking out for anyone I would recognize from my neighborhood or school. I knew it was a little paranoid but for all our sakes it was better to be a little overly cautious.

In the end I bought a pair of jeans, three skirts, and one of the seven different Tank tops I tried on. Brittney was satisfied with a pair of shorts and some flip-flops. Normally when we go out shopping she wouldn't leave with anything short of half the store but today she couldn't concentrate properly and I couldn't blame her. With Kyle there I was more than a little distracted myself.

"Well we've done some shopping so I guess it's Kyle's turn," I suggested looking at Brittney.

"Haha, no thanks, I don't need any new clothes."

Taking his arm I started dragging him toward the nearest men's clothing store. "Sure you do, Britt and I are going to make you look even more delicious."

He struggled against our tugging arms and though someone as large and powerful as him could easily have broken free he didn't, allowing us to pull him into the store. Kyle didn't seen interested in picking out his own outfits so Brittney and I chose for him. I snagged two polo shirts while Brittney went straight for a pair of jeans that I could already tell would make him look absolutely appetizing. After picking out a few more items we pushed him into the dressing room, and then laid back comfortably in two large chairs that faced the dressing rooms. I wondered just how the clothes would look on Kyle, the store was more urban than Abercrombie so I had hoped we'd find at least a few things that would look good on him. When Kyle stepped out of the dressing room I wondered if Brittney and I had picked too well. I could now feel every eye in the store focused on our chocolate hunk, eyeing him up and down.

Quickly Brittney and I raced to find more clothes for him to try on, different outfits, with different styles, he looked good in everything, from a more gangsta wardrobe to the intellectual urban, each time we changed his clothes he just looked more edible. I started to scoop up all the clothes when Kyle whispered in my ear that he hadn't brought any shopping money. I kissed him on the cheek and told him that this would be a present.

"I wouldn't feel right letting you buy me a present like this," he complained.

"Not for you, it's a present for me." He looked at me with a confused daze on his face. I reached up and kissed his cheek again and told him it was okay if he didn't understand.

With the malling completed we started on our way back home. Kyle sat in the back with Brittney, a tight fit for him but worth his while. Like two magnets drawn to one another they locked mouths the second we were out of the parking lot. Brittney's fingers crawled over his face while his large ebony arms wrapped around her pulling her closer. Periodically I glanced in my rearview mirror to watch them, but I had to stop myself in order to drive properly—it did me little good though. The sound of their lips smacking and Brittney's groans from naughty groping made it impossible for me to concentrate on the road. My pussy was on fire, roaring underneath my panties. I pushed my foot down on the gas harder than I had consciously meant to, the part of me that was hungry for Kyle's cock was forcing me to blare twenty miles over the speed limit until we pulled up in front of a long row of massive white house, the street Brittney lived on. I creaked the car to a halt, turning around in my seat to find Kyle and Brittney still going at it. Her left breast was now over the top of her low cut blouse, stuffed into Kyle's mouth. I could hear his lips sucking on her soft olive skin, I was suddenly jealous that she'd breast-fed him before me.

Oh well I thought to myself, I guess I can't expect to have all of his firsts.

Brittney pushed Kyle's mouth away from her bouncing breast, looking toward her large, one of a kind designer house. "Come on big guy," she giggled, "let's finish inside."

Brittney stuffed her breast back into her shirt and hopped out of the car. Kyle and I followed her up to the house. She didn't use a key to open it, instead flipping open a small keypad built into the wall. She pressed several numbers, causing a series of clicks, after which the door cracked open. Brittney, Kyle, and I entered the upscale home, Brittney tugging Kyle's arm down to her lips to whisper in his ear. "I'll tell you the code so you can get in if you ever need a good fuck." She whispered the combination even though I already knew it.

We moved from the front room to the stairs, located midway through the house. We climbed the stairs while Brittney explained to Kyle how her father was the architect who designed the house and how lots of cutting edge computer technology had been built into it making it a state of the art home. Kyle's eyes were wide with amazement, he asked more question the same way Brittney and I had badgered him early.

I yawned with waning interest. I'd heard the speal about Britt's house plenty of time, so my interest was more focused on the action that was coming. I knew my pussy was eager to fuck but I was surprised by how excited I was at the idea of watching Brittney get fucked. The thought of her tight little virgin twat getting stuffed with Kyle's big dick made me hot inside and caused the tingle between my legs to grow stronger.

I found it curious that we passed Brittney's room all together—she quickly explained that they were having work done on it to extend the space but not to worry, we'd be doing our business in a room equally as nice, her little sister's.

Brittney tossed the door open, ushering Kyle and I inside. It was a typical room for the fourteen-year-old daughter of wealthy parents. A closet full of clothes, a dresser, small makeup station, another dresser, computer desk with computer and TV stand equipped with a flat LCD TV, blu-ray player and files of DVDs and blu-rays.

Brittney strolled over to the bed, plopped down and patted the seat next to her. Kyle first looked at me then, realizing she was calling him, rushed over to sit beside her. I pulled up the chair from the computer desk and took a seat right in front of them. Having fucked Kyle twice I knew I was in for a good show and didn't want to miss a minute of it.

Kyle started where he had left off in the car, Brittney's voluptuous breast. This time she pulled her shirt completely over her head, revealing her perfectly shaped c cup breasts. She claimed they were d cups but I wouldn't say they were anymore than a 38 C. She wore no bra allowing Kyle free access to her, as he groped a soft tit in one hand he hungrily suckled a mouth full of the other. Brittney moaned in pleasure, her hands danced over his head down to his back. It was astounding to watch him, it was like he'd just realized how enjoyable breasts were, I couldn't help but giggle at how cute it was.

Brittney's body heaved forward, her back arched, pressing her chest against his face. He showed his thanks by slurping hard on her now flushed and very rip nipples. From were I was I could see how stiff they'd gotten, like erect little clits. When his mouth covered the large portion of her breast I could just imagine how his tongue stroked against those rock hard nipples and the pressure of his slurping, and when he moved his lips back to bite down on it, I just about lost it.

Like a child who couldn't decide what candy he wanted to eat Kyle switched back and forth between breasts, leaving them both wet with saliva and nipples hard. By that time I'd started to finger my pussy and grope my breasts. With my forefinger and thumb I pinched my nipple, it hurt but felt so satisfying at the same time. My heart leapt with excitement when Kyle left her nipples behind, going down to her feet, sucking them as passionately as he had sucked mine on the football field. His tongue traced up the side of her foot, rolling over her pinky toe, before he opened his mouth and started lightly suckling on the whole of her foot. My fingers squeezed my breast all the harder as my fingers pumped faster in my soaked pussy. My panties—moved to the side—were a complete mess, so drenched in my juices I could have squeezed enough secretion to fill a cup.

"Kyle!" Brittney groaned, squeezing the front of her pants. "I need something in my mouth." Brittney parted her lips wide, sticking her tongue out and rubbed the tip of her finger over it. My best friend is such a horny little slut was the thought that ran through my head as I watched her, still pumping my pussy with my middle and index finger. I did a good job of making sure my fingers rubbed over my clit while I did. Soon I was moaning out my first orgasm, cumming on my fingers. I saw Kyle glance at me from the corner of his eye but kept the focus of his attention on Brittney like a gentlemen. He stood tall in front of her allowing her to dropped down to her knees and pull down his pants as he worked his shirt over his head. The image of his figure left her dazed. I was a bit stunned too, even though I'd seen his body it still amazed me. Such a picture of perfect masculine beauty, one couldn't help but ogle out of respect for the artistic grace that went into creating him. A hairless chest covered in thick muscle, arms much the same. Long muscle packed legs and calves; the only part of his body with any hair was the long unruly mane on the top of his head and the impossibly thick forest over his crotch from which the biggest, blackest penis I'd ever seen protruded.

roydavis25
roydavis25
164 Followers
12