Confession of a Horny Housewife

Story Info
Housewife's fantasy becomes a stark reality!
10.8k words
4.55
138.3k
68
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps I should explain something. I have never been a "bored housewife" but I have always been perpetually horny! There is a simple reason for that and it's mainly physical rather than anything to do with my fantasies or sexual thoughts. The physical reason is that I have a very chubby pussy with a rude pouting clitoris that swells to the size of the end of my little linger. That naughty clitoris is always there, rudely protruding so that it rubs on my panties when I walk. I am ALWAYS sopping wet because of it and if I wear tight jeans or any outer clothing with a seam that rubs me I am unbearably turned on, even doing the mundane such as grocery shopping!

I did lots of gymnastics from when I was very young and competed right through to my late teens. As I grew through puberty, I was blessed with very pert and firm shapely breasts plus noticeable and prominent vulva to the extent that my "camel toe" grew very evident in my leotard compared to other girls. My coach when I was a kid (and beyond) was Sally, who was a gymnast too and she remains my best and closest friend. At this time, I had got to aged thirty and we were both still very shapely and fit but completely different physically. I am five feet two and petite whereas she is four inches taller with larger breasts than mine and wider hips. I am mousy blonde and Sally is a brunette and slightly thicker set than me. She is four years my senior and I have always looked up to her, aspiring to her grace and femininity plus her expertise with the opposite sex and awareness of her own sexuality. She has always been my confidante, adviser, sex consultant and inspiration. As I grew through puberty, she pointed out what she termed my "lucky blessings" and heightened my body awareness, teaching me little female tricks to get attention from the opposite sex such as pointing and flexing toes, flicking and stroking our shoulder length hair and also, as she put it, "good girls bend at the knees, bad girls bend at the waist." Being equipped with a very shapely and firm bottom and tiny waist, I used the latter pearl of wisdom to attract attention when I really needed to close the deal! I had even styled my two inch long, one inch wide "landing strip" after hers! Sally felt that shaving my pussy bare when I passed through puberty would somewhat lessen the prominence of my womanhood in a leotard and besides, I actually loved the clean and smooth feel.

In terms of sexual experience, I was and remain quite naive compared to Sally. She was always regaling me of her tales, sexual conquests and experiences. It was thanks to her coaching that I became an expert cock sucker too which I simply love doing! She had already married and divorced twice by the time I got married at age twenty. At this time, she was a single parent with a five six year old son and he was in his early teens when my k**s were school age. I had limited sexual experience and had only had three boyfriends before I met my husband and married at age twenty one. I got lucky. My husband was good looking, renowned as a thoroughly nice guy, has a very successful executive career and we enjoyed the trappings of success that this brings including a lovely large home with a pool in an exclusive suburban enclave.

Sex has always been pleasant albeit somewhat conventional and has become more a weekly ritual on our "date night" than spontaneous and frequent. I didn't really know any better, aside from Sally's tales and I was blissfully happy as a housewife and young mother. I best confess, though, that I was a frequent and dedicated masturbator. That rude protruding clitoris would get the better of me even during my daily routine of housework and shopping! I never really shared just how horny I was with my husband as he was generally in career mode most of the time and completely disinterested. Sex as a married woman was rather conventional; I simply love giving blowjobs so he would get off at least four times weekly but aside from our early years, wouldn't reciprocate. He never even questioned my shaving and grooming habits, nor noticed when I was braless (and occasionally went without panties to give my throbbing womanhood a break!). My husband met Sally when we started dating and she was aware from what I always had shared with her just how reserved and unadventurous he was, so she would take the opportunity to flirt and tease him, much it has to be said, to no avail. Indeed, we had a babysitter most Saturdays for our "date nights." Trisha was the nineteen year old daughter of a neighbour Mrs. Walker and a bit of a handful. She worked in a local beauty salon, was blonde, busty, tanned and tarty in that order! She was a very pretty girl and she flaunted it in front of any male within eyesight. I would watch her working my husband with some of the tricks Sally had mastered including the bare feet, pointy toes, toe wiggling and even offering a frequent up-skirt or down blouse view to my husband whenever the opportunity arose. As a woman, I could see what she was up to and quietly but diligently observed her in action. I also watched my husband closely too and was content to note that Trisha had as little effect on him as Sally and I did! It simply went straight past him.

Anyway, I digress. I'm here to tell you about what happened with Joe. He is our local "hire a hubby" who comes each day during the week to clean our pool and do odd jobs. He does the same for several of the households in our enclave. Joe was around fifty when my husband got him to start coming over at ten in the morning to do the pool. He would be over for an hour unless there was something else needing fixing. I figured out his age during the frequent chats we had once I'd got to know him and he told me he had a daughter in her mid-twenties. He confided that he got married at her age and had since divorced.

Joe absolutely fascinated me. He was of Greek heritage with black short curly hair. He had grey temples and some grey creeping in among the mat of tight black curly chest hair. He would turn up in running shoes and a pair of lose fitting sports shorts and a tee shirt or vest. He was a magnificent specimen of manhood and stood a foot taller than me with enormous arms, shoulders, chest and hands. He was muscular yet not "cut" and told me that he used to be a body builder in his younger days. His muscular thighs and calves, his tanned skin and overall size and stature represented as one word to me. He was an Adonis. He reminded me very much of James Caan with his rugged good looks and broad smile displaying a fine set of white, perfect teeth.

When he first started working for us, I would catch a glimpse of him from the kitchen or an upstairs window as I went about my daily chores. My routine was to get everyone fed with breakfast, do the school run, then housework followed by a shower and afternoon TV or a nap. I stopped to watch Joe on one particularly hot day. He had stripped off his top and was wading around in the pool brushing and vacuuming the bottom and I was watching from an upstairs bedroom window. I found myself staring at his flat tummy and outline of a six pack, his huge arms and his bare muscular chest that had a covering of short, tight hair that ran down over his tummy and a single line of black hair ran down from his belly button into his shorts. Almost unconsciously, I was stroking my right nipple through my tee shirt and jolts of pleasure were darting to my clitoris. I pulled down my track bottoms and slipped my hand into my panties and started vigorously diddling myself with my middle finger as I stood legs apart staring at Joe. I didn't last long. I had an intense orgasm and came with a jolt that left me on my knees in a heap leaning with my forehead against the wall beneath the window.

From that moment on, I was on a mission! I would do the school run and rush around getting beds made and chores done, then take my shower in time for Joe to arrive. I'd make a point of going to chat with him whilst I would employ a few subtle girlie tricks, braless in a white tee shirt and shorts, with painted pointy toes and hair in a ponytail to gain his attention as I would fiddle with flowers and pull the occasional weed (or flower if I couldn't spot a weed!). I used any ploy to get me close up and within good viewing distance. Invariably, I would end up dashing inside to masturbate as I watched through the window or spread-eagled on one of the beds upstairs where I could frig myself like crazy and picture him in my mind's eye.

It was like being a teenager all over again. I looked forward to my daily dose of seeing Joe, chatting to him, flirting with him, then relieving myself with the musky masculine smell of him in my nostrils and the vision of his huge hands, arms and chest fully etched in my mind. I would stand as close to him as I could get without being too obvious and marvel at his size and height in contrast to me. Joe had me acting like a bitch on heat. For his part, he was always the perfect gentleman. He didn't betray any evidence that he had even noticed my displays. He was always polite and modest and he even mentioned to me one day that Mrs. Walker's daughter, Trisha, was a bit of a worry. She had been using her usual womanly wiles around Joe and had even laid there sunbathing topless when Joe turned up to clean their pool. "She's just a k**" Joe remarked. "I don't know why she thinks she would interest a man like me when she is years younger than my own daughter!"

Each night, I would retire to bed and suck my husband's cock, all the time thinking about Joe and imagining it was him in my hands and mouth. Hubby didn't complain at all, he just laid back and enjoyed it then rolled over and slept! He was very busy with work and always too tired to do anything once we were alone and in bed. Besides, Saturday nights were the nights I would have my fill, which consisted mainly of me sucking him, then missionary position, nipple suckling, kissing and cuddling. Very much lovemaking rather than a good fucking!

Then a couple of things conspired to change the status quo and my behaviour.

As we came into summer, it was another hot day and Joe turned up as usual for pool cleaning. This time he had a pair of white swim shorts and a white vest with a logo plus his normal running shoes. He did his usual shoeless and topless wade in the water trick to clean the bottom and I was crouched poolside pretending to weed as he emerged via the ladder next to me. I watched and admired his body as he emerged, dripping wet. Then as his bottom half came into view I noticed that his shorts had become almost completely transparent! The fabric of his shorts clung to his groin and I could clearly see his penis through the mesh inner liner of his shorts and it was huge! It was easily as long as my husband's was when it was fully engorged and it was much thicker. I could clearly see the enormous purple head, which was hanging lazily against his thigh along with the thick shaft of his penis plus a pair of substantial testicles bulging against the wet fabric and the tight curly black hair of his pubis. I'm not sure if my jaw dropped or I just gawped, but Joe simply adjusted his shorts, letting in the air by pulling the waistband outwards, smiled at me and walked away. My clitoris was throbbing against the seam of my shorts, my nipples stuck out like coat pegs and my pussy was humming! With rude haste, whilst trying to look as if I was casually wandering inside, I went to the kitchen then raced upstairs and was on my back on the bed within thirty seconds, frantically rubbing my clitoris hard with one hand whilst I had two fingers of the other hand pumping in and out of my sopping pussy until I came in jolts, writhing about and loudly moaning in time with each delicious spasm of orgasm. I just had to have this man! I decided as I lay panting and recovering that I was going to intensify my campaign to get Joe to notice me and maybe make a move.

Within an hour, the phone rang. It was my husband. He had been given a promotion to a head office posting and we were to be moving towns in six weeks! We needed to quickly get some things fixed up around the house to sell it. The window frames needed some painting, the fence needed repairs and an old tree stump needed digging out in the flower bed next to the pool. He would contact Joe and get him to get the place fixed up for us! My heart raced. All kinds of thoughts rushed through my mind and I was back on the bed masturbating twice more during that same afternoon before I felt sated. Only this time, I had taken a Cucumber with me and was using it to penetrate my sopping wet and throbbing pussy to simulate what I imagined Joe would feel like. This would be my new masturbating regime from now on!

The next morning and Joe turned up as usual at ten sharp. This time I hadn't bothered to dress after my shower but had slipped on some panties and white toweling bath robe. I was going to let Joe have a good look at my pert, shapely breasts and hope that he was a tit man! I flounced out of the kitchen into the back garden as soon as he came through the side gate and greeted him. He gave his usual smile and friendly greeting then started to look up at the house and around the garden.

"Just spoke to your husband a while ago. So you need a bit of painting done and that stump taken out huh?" He observed out loud. "And I can see the bit of fence your husband was telling me about too." Meanwhile, I was standing as close as would appear comfortable and allowing the front of my gown to gape as much as I could get away with whilst trying to make it look natural. I noticed Joe give a couple of glances at my exposed breasts as I theatrically gesticulated and pointed at windows and bent forward slightly to seemingly examine the stump and fence.

"I'll do the pool first then take the hardest job first" Joe stated.

"The painting will need a mobile scaffold so I will get one on hire."

He then turned on his heels and went off to clean the pool, leaving me glancing down the front of my robe to assess how much Joe had got to see. I was always very proud of my breasts and, especially, my large juicy nipples. I loved having them sucked and I could get them to stand up and be counted with just mind control. I adjudged the robe ploy as a success. Joe would have copped a really pleasant eyeful. Now for stage two!

I wandered indoors and upstairs, donned an electric blue bikini. I peeped out of the window to check Joe was working on the pool, grabbed a book, sunglasses and a towel and dashed downstairs, through the kitchen and into the pool area. With my towel wrapped round my waist I swayed as I walked to a poolside sun bed and whipped the towel off and ceremoniously laid it on the bed, bending at the waist so as to give Joe the maximum effect of my tight round butt in bikini bottoms, arching my back for the sake of maximum impact. As I settled, I looked at Joe, who was casually vacuuming the pool whilst facing me across it. I contented myself that he had got a decent eyeful and reclined, legs slightly apart and pretended to start reading my book. All the while, I was looking through my dark sunglasses over the top of my book at Joe. I'd fidget around, pointing my painted toes, lazily spreading and wiggling them, opening my legs to show off the pronounced mound of my pussy and camel-toe. To my absolute delight, Joe would keep glancing up from the pool and look at me. I pretended to be engrossed in my book and first had to check it was the right way up!

Once he had finished the pool, Joe wandered off and I could hear him taking tools from his van. He returned with a shovel and a pick-axe and wandered over to the tree stump in the flower bed on the opposite side of the pool to which I was laying reclined on the sun bed.

Joe started digging around the tree stump. It wasn't that big, just the remains of a small tree that we had got cut down because the leaves would clog the pool filter. The trunk was about six inches across and the stump about two feet tall. It was not an easy task, for sure, and the weather was blazing hot. To my delight, Joe was sweating profusely as he dug and he removed his tee shirt. I unconsciously licked my lips and watched from over my book and was already horny from the view. By squeezing my legs together and clenching my pussy I was getting delicious feelings in the pit of my tummy and my clitoris was wide awake and throbbing. Joe spent a good hour digging around the stump then thumping at the root system with the pick-axe. He was glistening with sweat, covered in dust that had turned into muddy streaks across his back and chest, plus down his bare legs. Each time he was at the back of the stump facing me, I employed the toes and open legs policy, plus adjusting my bikini top as if to get maximum sun coverage on my breasts. I made sure he was watching and smiled inwardly that Joe would look up every thirty seconds or so.

Joe straightened and wiped his sweaty brow with his wrist. I looked up from my book (I was watching anyway but pretended not to) and called across to Joe.

"Hot work there Joe?"

"Yeah, no kidding!" Joe replied.

I got an idea. I jumped up from my sun bed and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a jug and mixed some lemon cordial, threw in some ice and put it on a tray with a couple of glasses. I sauntered out to Joe, giving maximum glide and sway in my bikini as he stopped and looked at me approaching.

"Here you go Joe. Have a cool drink. You've earned it" I offered.

"Wow! Thanks! Really nice thought!" He said gratefully and I handed him a glass. His eyes scanned me from toes to tits as I poured him a glass of drink and filled the other glass still standing on the tray. My nipples hardened in the knowledge that he was scoping my breasts and I could smell the wonderful manly aroma from his sweat and heat. I turned away from Joe and bending at the waist, placed the half empty jug on a low table nearby. I fiddled about getting the jug to one side of the table, taking the glass off the tray, placing the glass on the table and tray on its edge leaning on the side of the table. All the while, I wiggled my ass, opened my legs a little and tried to give Joe a really good look at what was on offer. Straightening, I took my glass and stood alongside this brute of a man as we sipped our drinks.

"Look at the state of you Joe" I remarked. "You're covered in dirt and muck!" I took the opportunity to run a finger down his chest hair and showed him the mud on my finger. My clitoris throbbed.

"Yeah" Joe agreed. "The soil is a bit dry and dusty but I reckon I'm nearly there." He leaned and grasped the stump with one hand and wiggled it back and forth.

I took the opportunity to have a good look at his muscular butt and tried to view the bulge in the front of his baggy, navy blue sports shorts. As we stood, rivulets of sweat were running down the valley between his chest muscles and his black chest hair was matted and glistening in the sun. I almost wanted to just throw myself on him and bury my face in his chest. To taste him, feel his bulk, to feel his arms round me. Joe placed his now empty glass on the table with the jug and had taken up the pick-axe to continue breaking the roots. I then got another great idea.

I took my drink inside and finished it as I watched Joe through the window. Slipping my right hand into the front of my bikini bottoms, I gently diddled my clitoris with my middle finger. She was fully awake and engorged and I felt electric pulses shoot to my nipples and stomach as I relieved myself. I opened the fridge, grabbed a cucumber and ran it under the hot tap.

Joe had got the stump loose and was pushing and pulling it to and fro as I reached my orgasm impaled on the cucumber watching him through the window. Steadying myself with one hand on the kitchen top to prevent my knees buckling, I watched as he pried the stump from the ground with the pick-axe, bodily lifted it above his head and hurled it over the fence to the drive, where his van was parked. Now was the time to put my great idea into action.