Confessions of a Corporate Queen

Story Info
Brooke gets her ass reamed good by a co-worker.
6.3k words
4.44
181.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers

I tried something new, based on reader feedback, writing first person from the woman's perspective. I hope you all enjoy the experiment. Please let me know what you think. I always appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely,

Grafexguy

=================

Let me begin by stating that my name is Brooke Everson. I am the mother of a two-year old boy. My life is pretty uneventful, really. My husband and I both work fulltime, will little spare time to allow for much excitement, but more on that later. I am twenty-eight years old and I work for a large tax and accounting firm on the northwest side of Chicago. I have four associates reporting directly to me, so there is some control in my professional life. Quite honestly, that is the one area of my life that I feel the most in control.

For you guys out there, I'm sure you're dying to hear about my physical appearance. Before I get into the details, I will admit that I've been described as "cute" far more than "pretty." Go figure: lame genes. Although I will not be undersold either. I'm about five feet tall. I have a slender athletic build and I do keep in shape. I was a cheerleader in high school, so I have the spunk to go with the body and ever since I got out of college, I've been keeping up like mad at the gym. They have a Stair Master set up with my name on it at the local Bally's. No surprise there.

Anyway, I digress. I have natural dark brown hair that I've managed to corrupt by dying myself a much lighter blonde. I'm not a straight blonde, mind you; I still have dark brown streaks that I use as highlights. I get comments that my dark eyebrows under my golden hair brings out my eyes and makes me look light a mysterious attractive diva, whatever that means. I have light blue eyes. I remember some fraternity guy in college told some of his friends that I had FME...I had no idea what that meant until one of my sorority sisters explained that it stood for "Fuck Me Eyes." Rather clever, I have to admit. I'm not sure about the reality of the statement, at least for me, but I'm not one to complain when it can be taken as a compliment.

My tits are okay. I wear a 24-inch C-Cup. My nipples are the pencil eraser kind; not the silver dollar type. Not bad for a gal my size...especially since I prize myself on the size two that I wear. My waist could always use some trim, but thank God my ass is in check, along with my thighs. I think that the work in the gym really helps that out the most. My legs are toned although not as long as I would like them to be, but at least I don't have too much chunk on them. Come to think about it, I don't have much room for complaining really. After all, I still weigh just over 100 pounds. Most women who find that out are usually ready to kill me immediately.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to disclose some details about my marriage. Perhaps based on the following details, you'll get a clearer idea of why I'm in much need of some excitement. I've been married to Steve for about four years now. He's the CEO of a corrugated cardboard manufacturing firm downtown. Although the money's good and he always gets me what I want, he's far too focused on his job (and probably on another woman) to give me or our son much attention. When we do have sex, it's always him who's on top, always in the missionary position. And we never seem to go outside of the lines, if you know what I mean. I told him one morning that I need some adventure in my life. The next day, he presented me with a gift certificate for a white water rafting trip in Wisconsin. Well, not exactly what I had in mind. But, he's a guy, and like most, he just doesn't get it. So, I've decided to get my kicks in other ways...can you blame me?

Forget what you've heard about tax accountants. In my opinion, they get a bad rep. They're definitely not as geeky as many folks believe. In fact, my experience has since taught me that some of them are like lions in sheep's clothes. Just around the time that I had had it with my husband, I found out how narrow my perception of tax accountants was.

The month was February, a very dull month for most, but for the tax world, an extremely busy one, as the tax year ends. We all get crazy with the amount of work and the deadline placed before us, as our clients prepare for the year-end crises. The office is a flurry of activity as the tax attorneys and professionals scramble like greased toddlers, running around faxing documents, making phone calls, meetings...the whole nine yards. Unfortunately, I'm also a part of the madness, only my role, is mainly to focus on the marketing efforts of the firm's following fiscal year. So, even though I'm entrenched, it certainly isn't as bad as it could be. I actually enjoy the activity around me and the chaos it brings. It keeps my job interesting and it makes me feel as if I'm involved with something worthwhile.

So, I wanted to recount to you why it is that I think that most tax guys are really more interesting than you would think. I was working late one night and thinking I was alone, I went to the lady's room to check my hair. When I stepped out, Brad was walking down the hall. He's a tall guy; around six feet. He's got dark brown hair and a body to die for. I'm quite positive that he works out on a regular basis. Most of my girlfriends think he's a dork, but my gut tells me that he's really a stud beneath his unassuming appearance. I was eager to find out for certain.

"Hi, Brad," I called to him in my taunting voice, batting my eyes.

"Hey there, Brooke," he smiled.

"Are you still working?"

"Yeah. Unfortunately...and you?"

"Yep; same story."

"Are we the only ones here?"

"I think so. Sorry case of affairs."

I giggled in response. He seemed to like the fact that my laughter offered him some attention, I guess.

"Listen, why don't we catch up a bit? Meet me in my office in about ten minutes. I have some things I want to show you." I raised my eyebrow hoping that he caught my deviant intention. I'm pretty sure he did.

"Sounds good. I'll see you in a few."

"Yes, you will," I added, winking, trying to give a not-so-subtle hint.

Quite honestly, I've always liked Brad. He's a nice guy, and good looking to boot. He's got a basketball player's frame, tall, long legs; skinny. You know the type. Plus, he seems to have a nice butt, so I'm curious to see. Brad's the kind of guy who seems to be aware of a woman's needs. And, that, of course, is what I'm mainly out to find, really. Anyway, I digress. He dresses nice. He's usually wearing a suit. When he's not, on rare occasions, he at least wears a pair of Dockers and a Polo shirt. And, his scent...wow. He smells amazing. Who knows what he wears. I think it's CK-One or something, but who knows. It doesn't matter anyway, what matters is that he smells great. I think my office mates think he's on the dorky side just because he wears glasses or something. I say, 'big deal.' Just because someone wears glasses doesn't mean that they're not up to par in terms of looks or anything. Then again, that's just them being catty, if you ask me. Brad's got thick blonde hair. He has that Nordic look with his soft green eyes. I love that. Plus, he has a nice square jaw and some great shoulders...nice and strong. That look drives me wild.

As you can gather, I've been interested in Brad for some time now. I think he's been with the company for about six months now or so, but I'm not quite positive. I haven't heard much about him, only that he's single and comes across as quiet at times. I can't hold this against him though, as I can be pretty quiet myself.

So, I returned back to my office, closed the door and took a seat behind my desk. I gave my husband a quick call to let him know that I would be home late again. After only a few rings, he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Steve."

"Hey."

"It looks like I'll be working late again."

Silence.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Listen, I don't know how you think that I can manage this each and every night..."

"Oh, come on now! It's not every night..."

"Well, many nights lately."

"Honey, we talked about this. You know it's tax season."

"Yeah, I know, but I can't be expected to take full time care of Jacob when I don't get home until late myself."

"Ask Carmen to stay late."

"I already have."

"So, then it's not a problem."

"Yes, yes it is!"

"Well, I can hear that you're upset, so let's discuss this when I get home."

"Fine!" And he followed up by hanging up abruptly.

"Bastard," I retorted out loud.

Oh, well, I had bigger and better things on my mind anyway. I breathed a sigh and slumped back in my chair. I then took my hair down (as I had it up in a French braid for most of the day). I slipped my hand under my skirt and moved the crotch of my thong underwear off to the side to expose my pussy. Feeling satisfied with my preparedness, I returned to my work, trying to appear busy as I turned my attention to my computer screen. Just then, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," I proclaimed, not looking beyond the screen.

The door opened with a subtle squeak.

"So, you wanted to see me, Brooke?"

"Oh, yes...please come in," I motioned with my hand, still not looking up.

Finally, I turned towards him and looked up and smiled.

"Please close the door."

"Oh, this is serious?"

"Well...it could be...depending."

"I see."

"Are you and I the only ones in the building?" I asked slyly.

"Besides the cleaning staff, yes, I believe so," he answered.

"Good. In this case, the less people, the better."

"What do you mean by that?" Brad stood with an intrigued look on his face.

"Well, it all depends on whether you like what you see or not," I answered him with a seductive slur. I looked up at him and pursed my lips together as I casually raised my legs, placed them on the surface of my desk and spread my legs just a bit, enough to give him a direct view of my semi-exposed privates.

Brad turned bright red as I caught him sneaking a view of my pussy. When our eyes met, I remained sharp and focused on him, watching every move. He turned away and coughed in apparent embarrassment.

"Ah, Brooke?"

"Yes, Brad?" fluttering my eyes and spreading my legs even further.

He shuddered awkwardly for a brief moment. I reassured him to ease his nerves.

"Well, I...uh...what I mean is..." His face was glazed with a look of surprise, shock, nervousness and shyness...all wrapped up in one. If I only had a camera!

"Brad?"

"Yeah?"

"It's okay. I know what you've seen. It was my intension that you would see."

Suddenly, a new found assurance crossed his face.

"I see."

"So, Brad, you haven't answered my question. Do you like what you see?"

"Yes! Hell, yes, Brooke!" Brad exclaimed.

"Have you ever been with a married woman, Brad?"

"No."

"Would you like to be?"

"If that woman means you, then yes."

"You bet it does."

"Your husband doesn't mind?"

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"I see," Brad said, his eyes pulsating with lust now as he stepped closer, making his way around the desk.

"Come and get it, big boy," I toyed, watching him approach me like small prey.

Brad bolted towards me quickly with severe determination. Our lips met and he kissed me deeply, running his hands all over my neck and down over my pressing bosom. Our tongues met harshly and swirled around one another's easily as our saliva allowed for the incredible meshing. His hands smoothed over my swelling breasts as his fingers rubbed my hardening nipples.

"My God, you've got incredible tits."

"Wait 'til you see 'em," I smiled.

His mouth eagerly returned to kissing me as his hands moved like a magician's and had my blouse unbuttoned in a matter of moments. As he pulled one of my breasts free from the confines of my bra, he breathed a sigh of accomplishment as he stared at the hardness of my ripe nipple.

"Go ahead and suck on it," I suggested, pulling his head closer to my unveiled flesh.

Brad knelt down beside me and took the hold of my tit with his oral grasp. Sucking now, he placed a vacuum suction on my breast that sent shivers down my spine. His oral contact with my skin sent electricity to the center of my legs as he licked and sucked my poor, aching nipples. When I called out in pleasure, his exasperation increased in response, sending me reeling with sensations.

"I've wanted you for so long now, Brooke," Brad softly confessed.

"Soon you will," I admitted eagerly.

I tugged at his belt, pulling his torso closer to me as I unzipped his fly. Reaching my hand inside, I found his throbbing cock and pulled it out, threading it through his shorts and open fly until it was pointing directly at me. He stood there, as his hard cock outstretched in front of me, hungrily.

"I want to suck on that beautiful pecker," I whispered, looking up at Brad.

He moaned low in affirmation as he took a step closer and straddled over me, as my legs slid in between his. Brad's member now floated brilliantly right in front of my face as I leaned forward and took him deliciously into my mouth. His presence filled my mouth entirely as he slid into my mouth, pushing it into me, as his length slid eagerly down my throat. I choked a bit as my throat opened to accept his thick tool.

I swarmed over his sheath, licking his firm member with my tongue, paying close attention to his head, sucking gently, as I slurped up and down his tender pole. When I sucked the underside of his penis, Brad seemed to jump with passion as I worked my way closer to his sack.

"Oh, God, that feels good," Brad sighed as his cock seized in my mouth.

I gulped and swallowed my own dripping saliva as I continued bobbing my head on his dick. I knew that I was driving him nuts, especially when I tucked his staff between the roof of my mouth and my cantilevered tongue. Then, I would release him and slide my tongue along the length of his cock's side and under, by his urethra. I knew that he was about to go ballistic when he began pumping into my mouth, fucking it in the process. Not wanting him to cum too fast, I pulled my mouth off of him and instructed him that it was my turn.

"I want you to suck on my pussy," I enticed him, squatting forward to pull down my skirt. When my skirt was on the floor, I sat back in my chair and leaned back, placing my feet on the seat and slouching back slightly as my crotch rocked forward to meet him front on. Brad dropped to his knees as I spread my legs for him. He gazed silently at my vulnerable privates for a while and salivated.

"Wow," he boomed, "You have one hell of a nice body."

"Let me take off my underwear," I offered, begging to stand.

"No," he protested, "leave them on."

Brad dipped back down and maneuvered his face between me as his fingers went to work, massaging my mound. He went crazy on me, stroking every inch of my flesh as his hands moved over me. He switched gears, oscillating from fast and firm to soft and slow as he showered me with his touch. It drove me wild as he slithered over me like a snake coiling for a strike. I went with it, faller deeper and deeper into rapture as he worked on me, bringing me to an untold state of pleasure. My pussy throbbed with anticipation now as I felt the wetness between my legs spread all over my crotch. My juices were flowing freely now as he pulled back my thin underwear and held the crotch of it off to the side. I felt him slide a finger inside and heard him remark how wet I felt. My body hungered for him to invade me fully, and I cried out in want as his fingers stroked against my insides. He swirled his finger around within me now, stroking the walls of my pussy as he went.

"Fuck!" I hollered, submerging more in reckless pleasure.

He had at least two fingers in me now as I felt his probes brush past my hard clit. His touch sent shockwaves of intense bliss through my veins now, spawning out swiftly from my pussy to every single nerve ending in me. I could not believe how well his touch was affecting me as he moved his fingers, pulling them against my constricted walls. When he stirred his fingers around inside my slit, I must have hit a new octave as my voice curled, gasping in gratified surprise.

"You are nice and tight; especially for having a kid."

"Oh, just you wait and see how tight I am when you're balls deep inside," I sighed.

Holding my underwear aside further, his face dove into my pussy and he licked and sucked me like I've never experienced. His mouth felt like a Hoover vacuum cleaner on me as he worked over my entrance, sucking my juices out. His tongue slid over my clit and every time, I cried out loudly. He was like my own personal savior as he dove into me like an expert. In and out I felt his tongue move, separating my lips with each dive. Then he would follow up each dip with a suck of my pussy juice, lapping me up with each pass. Up and down I saw his head move against me as he pushed further into me, forcing his tongue even deeper into my folds. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him tighter as I threw my legs up in the air, pushing my pussy out towards his lapping face. It felt incredible. It felt so good that I noticed that my legs were shaking with each of Brad's oral motions.

Brad paused and looked up at me, "God, you taste good!"

I purred in response, as he went back to work, sucking on my clit as intensity between my legs sky rocketed off the charts. His fingers swirled inside me quickly now, slipping in and out of me like a pulsating drill while his tongue lapped and pulled lovingly against my clit. I moaned out loud time and time again as his interest in my labia heightened with each and every motioning stroke. The intense joy of pure rapture echoed through my body and radiated through every fiber of my being.

"I'm ready, baby," I admitted, fluttering my eyes at him.

Brad stood and grabbed under me, lifting me to the desk where he set me down and twirled my body around to face his. I spread my legs for him as he maneuvered himself easily in between me. Not a single word was exchanged between us as I quietly looked up and watched Brad take a strong hold of his cock. I instinctively spread my legs further, pulling my feet up onto the edge of the desk and bent my knees back, thereby sliding my pussy towards him. He then pointed his cock down and towards me as I peeled my slippery soaked outer lips back for him.

"That's it, hold those doors open," Brad instructed as he bent closer to me.

His cock's head brushed against my folds now, as wave after wave of electrical impulses shuddered through me. His penis slid delicately against me, as he teased my aching pussy with his hard tool.

"You're so incredibly wet," he noted as he slapped his member against my mound now, watching the action taking place intently between my legs.

"Please, put it me," I begged, anticipating his full insertion.

He responded by arching his dick down and pushed it into my folds. My pussy swelled and stretched as I felt his length impale me, pushing every fiber of tightness away as he struggled to burry his entire shaft inside me. Then, his motion started as he slipped and slid into me, my pussy walls hesitated, grabbing hold and then quickly giving way to his thick presence. Never before had I been so stretched. Never before had I felt so full of cock as I did with him. It was amazing, like being implanted with a widening tool or a set of spreaders from the doctor. Only, his delightful welcomed flesh was like music against the wet tightness of my pussy. Brad's length wasn't too long; it was his girth that was amazing. I loved how wide he was, stretching me beyond what I was used to. With each penetration, I groaned in pleasure as I felt my slit dilate greedily to take in his fullness.

Brad grabbed a hold of my ankles now as he rocked his way in and out of me. I told him to push my legs back behind my head to open me further. This gave my pussy complete access as my canal was manipulated even further to take on his wide load. He was deep inside me now as I felt his nuts ricochet softly against my taint as he silently rode me.

grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers
12