Confessions of a Cuckold

Story Info
How I discovered I was a cuckold.
6.7k words
4.58
214.1k
240

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,034 Followers

Introduction:

I mostly wrote this story to explore a new genre and to learn more about the subject of cuckolding.

This story is mostly fiction. Some of the story material came from my research on the subject, however I did get some parts of the story from my own personal experiences. I also got some of the story material from women who told me about their experiences when they cheated on their husbands.

If you are for any reason repulsed by the idea of a man letting his wife or girlfriend have sex with other men, or by interracial sex I advise you to stop reading this and choose another story.

If you decide to leave immature or racist comments, don't bother because I will delete them.

Thank You

*

This is a story about a man's discovery that he is a cuckold at heart and his search toward the goal of finding the woman to fulfill his dreams.

If you are a cuckold or want to be a cuckold I really don't need to explain anything about how it feels to have this desire. For the rest of you I will try to explain.

When I think back to my past I can remember the first time that I realized I had these feelings. Of course at that time I didn't know what a cuckold was or even know there was a name for the feelings that I was experiencing.

I was only nineteen and I had just arrived home on leave from boot camp. That night I was parked with my girlfriend Ann in a remote place that was popular with the local teenagers because it was dark and private.

I had never in my life been away from my hometown for so long and I would be home for one month before I had to leave again go to my new duty station in Alaska. I had missed Ann while I was away and I wanted to marry her and have her move up with me to Alaska,. However while I was home on leave I planned to make up for lost time and have as much sex with her as possible.

Ann and I had been together for the past year and a half and we had a very active sex life. She was nineteen years old, tall and slender with strawberry blond hair and 38DD tits. She loved sex every bit as much as I did.

After we kissed for awhile she stopped me and said that she needed to tell me something. She confessed to me that she had been unfaithful while I was at boot camp. My heart felt like it was going to explode and my stomach twisted into knots.

She told me that she went to a party at a friend's house and got drunk. She described in detail how my friend (who was married) took her into his garage with a couple of his buddies who were visiting from out of town. She told me that they all took turns fucking her. Then she told me that she met the three of them a few days later and fucked them again. She confessed to me that she enjoyed the sex with them very much. She told me that "It scared her her at first but she came so much that she thought she was going to pass out".

A million thoughts raced in my head at once. I was angry and filled with jealous rage, but then she dropped the proverbial bomb into my lap.

"One of them had a really big dick," she said.

Of course I had a very intelligent response ready and waiting, "Huh?"

"His name was Mike and he had the biggest dick I ever saw. It felt amazing."

The next words out of my mouth shocked even me, "how big was it?" I asked.

She described in detail what it looked like and how it felt. "Did you suck it?" I asked.

"I sucked all of them," she said matter of factually.

It was then that I realized that I was very aroused by what she was telling me. I was still very angry but I was sporting a very strong erection. These conflicting emotions confused me greatly but you have to remember that logic and reason are not exactly your strong suit at nineteen.

Ann and I broke up that night but I managed to extract some revenge on the friend that orchestrated this whole affair. I tracked down my ex-friend and beat him senseless. Then I went to his apartment and told his wife what I did and why. She was understandably upset about learning that her husband of only nine months had cheated on her. She was so mad in fact that she decided she needed revenge on her cheating husband too. She invited me to stay with her at her apartment for the rest of my leave. She threw her husband's clothing out the front door and bolted it shut so he could not come in.

I spent the rest of my leave fucking my ex-friend's wife as many times as I could manage.

I did not return to my hometown for three years. When I got out of the military I went to college, got my degree and finally got a good paying job. My new job required a lot of travel so I didn't spend much time at home. One day I ran into Ann at a grocery store and we chatted a bit. I had not seen her since the night we broke up a few years before.

She had been married and had a kid but now was divorced. I couldn't help noticing that she still had an amazing body even after having a baby. If anything her tits were larger than before.

I ran into her a couple more times and we started having sex whenever I was in town. I knew she was looking to get married again but I had no interest in anything more than just casual sex.

One time after sex I asked her about other men whom she had sex with. At first she was hesitant to discuss her past, but at my urging she eventually talked more openly about about her sex life over the past few years and even gave me detailed descriptions of her experiences. She even admitted to cheating on her husband during their brief marriage.

I quickly realized the more she told me, the more turned on I was becoming. It got me so hot that I had to fuck her again. She caught the hint and teased me about how much she liked well endowed men.

"Why do you like them so much?" I asked hoping to gain a little insight.

"I don't know exactly," she replied, "it's just different, you know what I mean?"

"Not exactly," I replied.

"It's hard to describe how it makes me feel. I love the feeling of a big dick when it starts going inside me and also when it's all the way in. It makes my pussy feel really full.

Big dicks reach deeper than regular ones so I get more stimulation from it."

"What about regular size guys?"

"Well you're a little bit bigger than average, but only about an inch bigger I think. It feels really good when we have sex but there's still places inside that you're dick can't reach. Bigger dicks reach into deeper areas that don't get touched very often."

By now my dick was rock hard again but I didn't want to fuck her just yet. I was getting an education that few men ever get. I was learning a woman's perspective on on a man's penis and I wanted to hear more.

"So you're saying that a longer dick not only makes contact in the areas that normally receive stimulation with other men, but longer dicks also stimulate areas that regular dicks can't reach."

"Well yes and know."

"Ok , I'm confused."

""If it's long and skinny it doesn't make firm contact everywhere so it might only be a little better. Thicker dicks are better because they fill me up more and give me more stimulation.

It's not just the feelings either. I like the way a really big dick looks when it's hard. When a man has a big dick I can't keep my hands off of it. Seeing it makes me instantly wet. I like the look of a man with a big dick hanging down between his legs, it's really sexy.

When a big dick is in me everything is full and it feels so good. When he shoots his load in me I can feel every surge as he pumps his cum into me."

A feeling of sadness swept over me. "I will never be that guy" I thought to myself. I'll never have that big dick that she wants. I'll always be her second choice.

At that point I'd had as much as I could take. I resigned myself to the fact that there was no future for us, no second chance that we both secretly wanted.

I rolled her on top of me and slid my dick into her very wet hole. I watched her big tits sway as she rode me with enthusiasm. A few minutes later I blew another load into her well used pussy.

She continued to ride me at a much slower pace as I descended from the high of my climax.

She looked down at me and smiled, "You really enjoyed my talking about this stuff, didn't you?"

I felt like a giant curtain had been lifted right in front of me and I was suddenly able to see all the truths of the universe. It was both fascinating and terrifying at the same time.

At that time I still had not ever heard the word cuckold nor did I know such a fetish existed. I wondered for some time just what all my feelings meant, and then it came to me. I am a voyeur. I reasoned that if I like to hear about my ex girlfriend's slutty exploits. It was the same as watching her do these things (almost).

I looked back up at her but gave no reply.

She bent down and kissed me, "You're weird," she said with a giggle.

I'm weird. She's the one who tells men that she loves them then cheats on them, I thought to myself.

We drifted apart after that. I went back on the road and when I returned I discovered she had moved out of state. It was for the best because a relationship could never work for us.

Over the next two years I dated a several women but never found one who was interested in the relationship I wanted. Many of the women I met had a kid or two and was either divorced from the father or he was never in the scene at all. I wasn't interested in supporting someone else's kids.

Around that time I noticed that my taste in women had changed. The women that I now found myself attracted to we're as they say, a little on the trashy side. (Ok they were sluts.)

They were easy to get into bed and a guy like me with a good paying job were high on their target list. When I had them in bed I would ask them about their past sexual experiences. Most of them played down their past probably not wanting to seem too loose or slutty. Overall it was pretty unsatisfying listening to their vague descriptions and evasive answers about their past.

I still had no clue about how to find a woman who would give me what I wanted.

One afternoon I met a woman at a deli near my house. Her name was Lisa. She was wearing skin tight sweat pants that displayed her shapely legs and a low cut T-shirt that that made every man look at her firm thirty six D's. It was easy to see that she took great care to keep her body in perfect shape.

We hit it off immediately and got to know each other over sandwiches. Lisa was an aerobics and Yoga instructor who owned her own studio.

After lunch we went to my place and and spent the rest of the day in bed. Lisa was an amazing lover. She was energetic and enthusiastic in giving and receiving pleasure.

I asked her about her past sexual experiences and to my surprise she was very uninhibited about talking about her past. She described to me in great detail what she said were some of her best and worst sexual experiences. While she was telling me about her past she took my dick in her hand and gently stroked it. It didn't take long before she had complete control of me. Her words were intoxicating to me and before I realized it I had cum all over her hand. It was a very powerful climax for me. She continued stroking me with her hand covered in my cum.

"Wow, you're just like my husband," she said.

"What?" I said, almost shouting.

"It's all right. Relax, my husband is ok with this," she squeezed my dick in her hand and that had a calming effect on me.

"You're married? What do you mean I'm like your husband?"

"He's a cuckold just like you."

"What's a cuckold?" I wondered if she was somehow making fun of me.

She smiled at me, "did you enjoy hearing me tell you about my sexual past?"

It was plain to see she knew the answer to that question, my cum was still all over her hand.

"Sweetheart you just blew your load listening to me tell you about my experiences having sex with other men. I can see it in your eyes when I tell you about my other men.

Baby relax, this is a good thing. The stage you're at with this fetish right now you're only a small step away from watching your wife or girlfriend have sex with another man and getting off to it. I promise you that once you get a taste of the lifestyle you'll always want more. You can't help it, it's who you are.

"You make it sound like a disease or something," I muttered to her.

Its not a disease, its like an evolutionary step but on a very personal level. Sweetheart you're a cuckold but you just don't know it yet, or at least you will be one when you hookup with the right woman."

I remained silent as I tried to let all of this sink in. My mind was racing to find another explanation for my actions.

"I just like hearing about things, sort of like a voyeur but only verbal," I said in a weak attempt at denial. Inside however I knew she was right.

"Don't run from this baby, embrace it. You're a great lover and you'll make any woman happy but if you find the right woman who would love how you are, she would make you happier than you could imagine. And the bonus for her is that she will have an amazing sex life with you and her other lovers. Few people ever get to be this happy.

And there's the other thing."

"What's that," I asked.

"Cheating. The truth is that women cheat on their husbands. I see it all the time. Women come to my studio to get into better shape so they are more attractive to men. They meet men at my studio all the time and end up in bed with them sooner or later.

The statistics say that married women cheat on their husbands about fifty percent of the time. The truth is it happens a lot more often than that. It's more like seventy five to eighty five percent of women cheat at least once in their marriage and at least half of that group cheat many times. The blunt truth is that eventually almost all women would cheat if they had the opportunity and they were sure they would not get caught.

My point is the odds are high that your future wife will cheat on you, so instead of her doing

It behind your back or worse, you discovering that she has cheated, you should find a woman who will understand what you need and and give it to you. You'll both be happier and she will work hard to keep herself looking good to other men so you will also have a wife who won't let herself go right after the wedding."

Lisa's mention of cheating hit home with me. It brought up painful memories of my old girlfriend Ann. The statistics Lisa mentioned were a little bit startling but they made sense. I felt like that secret curtain between men and women had just been opened a little more and it was un-nerving to see the truth.

Lisa had made a good case for the cuckold lifestyle but I still resisted the idea.

"So how do I find women that will do this?" I couldn't believe I was asking her this.

"I don't know. I guess you'll just have to ask the woman that you're in a relationship with and don't get married until you find a woman you love who will want to do it.

Lisa gave me a lot to think about. After she left I went online and did more research on the subject. For the most part I didn't like what I was reading. Most of what I read portrayed a cuckold as a weak submissive man who is dominated by a wife who only keeps him around for his paycheck and the pleasure it gives her when she humiliates him.

I had no desire to live like that and I couldn't imagine how any man would want to. The thought of it repulsed me.

I ran into Lisa again a few days later at the same deli.

"I did a little research online and I'm sure I'm not a cuckold," I told her.

"So what you're saying is you looked online and saw several porn sites and a few erotic story sites and all you were able to find was a monstrously distorted image of what a real cuckold relationship is like.

Baby those sites are just putting stuff up there that they think people will want to see and read. It's no more real than the regular porn that you find online. Think about it, how many housewives look like the women in those videos? Do you think average housewives hang around the house dressed like that? Did you really believe pool boys all look like the ones in the movies and are all hung like horses?"

"Ok you have a point, but how do I find the truth?"

"The truth about a cuckold relationship is whatever you make it. It's about how you want it to be, then finding the right woman to make it happen for you. I never said it would be easy."

Lisa leaned closer to me and put her hand on mine, "Do you trust me?" she asked.

I was mesmerized by the warmth of her breath on my ear, "Yes," I managed to stammer in reply.

"I'm pretty sure I know what you need in your cuckold relationship and would like to give you a little taste of what it could be like, if that's ok with you."

"What do you mean?" I asked cautiously.

"I have a date tonight, but after that I'd like to come by your place and continue this discussion. Is that ok with you?"

"Sure," I replied eagerly. I knew what she was implying. She wanted to tell me about her date and tease me with the details of the sex they had.

I waited eagerly at home that evening for Lisa to knock on my door. I imagined the numerous possibilities of what would happen when Lisa arrived.

Midway through watching a second movie there was a knock on my door. Lisa looked beautiful and radiated a strong sexuality as she walked in. Lisa was dressed in a very elegant black dress that without appearing too tight perfectly fit her luscious curves.

"Wow, you look amazing," I told her.

Lisa smiled at me, "Thank you, I feel amazing too. She sat down on my couch and smiled at me again, would you like to hear about my date?" she opened her legs revealing her lack of underwear.

I felt an immediate tingling in my dick, "Yes," was all I could manage to say.

She motioned for me to sit next to her, "If I tell you, then I want you to do something for me In return. Ok?"

She saw the puzzled look on my face, "I want you to give me pleasure. A good start would be for you to kiss me."

I moved next to her and eagerly kissed her deeply. Lisa un-fastened the belt around her dress then opened her dress to reveal her perfectly toned, naked body. I couldn't help but to admire how much work she put into keeping her body so fit.

"I think these need your expert attention," she said gesturing to her erect nipples.

I licked and sucked her nipples without hesitation.

She put her hand on the back of my head and let out a deep moan, "oh yes, that's what I need," she cooed.

"Now about my date," she said, "There's this man that I date occasionally, he's not like the rest of the men I date. He's a special man and he fills a very special need for me. It's not something I would want all of the time but just once in awhile, like tonight. I really needed to have him."

I pulled away from her nipple and asked, "What makes him so special?"

Lisa giggled, "Because he's very handsome and he has a very big dick."

I looked up at her and she knew the question that was on my mind.

She smiled and kissed me, "His dick is about twice as big as yours my dear and believe me when a woman experiences a man like that she's going to want him again and again." She reached down and put her hand on my crotch, "Oh! Something got you excited?" she said, teasing.

"You should take your clothes off if you want to hear the rest."

I quickly undressed and stood in front of her with my dick pointing straight at her. Lisa reached up and grabbed my rock hard member and pulled me down to my knees in front of her. She looked me in the eyes and asked, "Would you like to hear more?"

I quickly nodded yes.

I need you to kiss me all over my body, beginning with my tummy.

I kneeled down and began kissing her softly on her firm belly. She grabbed my head and pressed it against her belly, "Oh! Yes, that feels so good. Oh yes, I really need that. Oh that's good baby, you really know how to please me."

ep703
ep703
1,034 Followers
12