Confessions of a Foot Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A frank, intense interview with a female foot fetishist.
3.5k words
4.33
39.2k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the first part of a transcript of an interview I conducted with a female who contacted me after reading some of my work on the subject of foot fetishism.

She told me she wanted to share her frank and explicit experiences of foot sex and that there would be no question too shocking for her to answer.

My subject insisted that her real name be used in the transcript below.

She swore that what you are about to read is the absolute barefoot truth.

Part 2 of the interview transcript will be available shortly.

Enjoy.

*

FootjobLover - Thanks for getting in touch to be interviewed, Sylvia.

Sylvia - That's ok. I wanted to get in touch after reading your foot fetish blog.

FJL - I hope there are plenty of feet in it for your liking?

S - A girl's got to have plenty of foot action after all.

FJL - Shall we start?

S - Absolutely.

FJL - You're happy to talk openly about anything I want you to talk about? I'm allowed to ask you anything and you'll answer with 100% honesty and not be shocked?

S - Uh-huh. That's the deal.

FJL - That's a refreshing attitude.

S - I hate it when people hold back the important details, especially when it's about a subject as important as sex.

FJL - Agreed. If you're going to talk about it, you shouldn't skimp on those details as you've experienced them. That way, someone can re-live it in a much more vivid way.

S - Absolutely. Plus, you get to watch them squirm as they get more and more turned on by your stories. (laughs).

FJL - Well, now I know what to expect from you today.

S - Don't say I didn't warn you.

FJL - So, let's talk feet.

S - Yes, let's.

FJL - I understand you have what's known as a foot fetish, Sylvia. Would that be correct?

S - It would, yes.

FJL - Tell me about it.

S - Well, I get really turned on by feet. I mean REALLY turned on.

FJL - Are we talking just women's feet here, or both male and female feet?

S - Definitely both.

FJL - Do you have a preference?

S - I think girls feet are just that bit sexier. I mean, I love men's feet, but women can really tart their toes up with nail polish, toe rings, ankle bracelets... You name it. Drives me wild.

FJL - Is it fair to say you're bisexual?

S - I am. What woman in her right mind isn't?

FJL - You enjoy sex with women as well as men?

S - I love getting fucked by a guy. But one thing a woman really knows how to do is tongue another woman's clit. Getting head from a really cute, sexy girl makes me cum like you wouldn't believe.

FJL - You prefer getting head from a woman?

S - Correct. Guys can be good, don't get me wrong. But us girls just have the edge when it comes to making each other cum.

FJL - I haven't encountered too many women who say they're into guys feet. What is it that you like about them?

S - I like big, masculine feet. They've got to be strong and broad without being TOO broad. Not too long either. Just really well-proportioned. I notice when a guy takes really good care of his feet you know?

FJL - How should he do that?

S - He'll keep them smooth for me. Smooth and clean with neatly-trimmed toenails. He should go barefoot all the time. I love barefoot guys.

FJL - How do you reward him for taking good care of his feet?

S - If I find his feet sexy, he's going to have to try and stop me from sucking his toes. But then why would he ever want to stop me? (laughs).

FJL - Guys like having you suck their toes?

S - They love it. My current boyfriend can't get enough.

FJL - I take it he has feet which measure up to your standards?

S - He certainly does.

FJL - What does he like?

S - He loves when I start touching and stroking his bare feet. I massage his smooth soles back and forth from his heels to the tips of his toes which makes him putty in my hands.

FJL - I'll bet! Then what happens?

S - He'll watch as I bring his bare foot up to my mouth and I start kissing his toes one by one. I'll part my lips and let my tongue explore between each of his toes, slowly moving from his little pinky toe right across to his big toe which I'll start to suck deeper and deeper into my mouth until it's all the way in.

FJL - And what's he doing by this stage?

S - (laughs) He's either stroking his hard dick or I'm doing it for him! He loves feeling my bare foot tracing its way around that bulge in his pants while I'm sucking his toes.

FJL - Do you let him cum while his toes are in your mouth?

S - Sometimes. It depends how crazy I make him and if he's masturbating or if I'm stroking him with my foot. If he's stroking himself, I'll sometimes stop him just to torture him a little. I love watching him cum though.

FJL - Do you think he's imagining that it's his cock inside your mouth instead of his toes?

S - Yes, but I think that's only part of it. I think the sensation of having his toes sucked like that is much more stimulating and arousing to a guy than just a blowjob on its own, which he's going to love regardless, let's be honest.

FJL - So it's a subtle yet powerful way to stimulate him, regardless of whether or not you're going to do anything more?

S - Absolutely. When he climaxes after I suck his toes, his orgasm actually looks intense, verging on painful (laughs). He's so stimulated and horny, and I've watched him cum and cum and cum all over the place. It can get very messy when I suck his toes! (laughs).

FJL - That's hot. He's got it made by the sounds of things.

S - Yeah, I'd agree with that.

FJL - Do you remember when you first felt a sexual connection to feet?

S - I do. I was 19yrs old at the time and still living at home.

FJL - How old are you now?

S - I'm 31, so (counting) twelve years ago. And I was still a virgin by that point too.

FJL - Really?

S - Yes, although my hormones were raging and all I wanted to do was to have sex for the first time. Anyway, my parents were out one day and I was looking for something in their room. I forget what it was, but it's not important. I opened the bottom drawer of my dad's bedside cabinet and was rummaging around when I felt something at the back of the drawer. Curiosity got the better of me so I pulled it out to take a look. It was a VHS cassette tape in a matt black case with no label. I opened the case and saw that the tape inside was also unlabelled.

FJL - I think I know that particular breed of VHS tape.

S - (laughs) I'm sure you do.

FJL - So what did you do?

S - I used to stay up late some nights to watch those 10-min freeviews on the adult channels on cable TV, but I'd never actually seen a full-on porno before, and I was pretty sure I was holding one in my hands at that moment.

FJL - Did the possibility of watching porn for the first time excite you?

S - Like I can hardly begin to tell you. My virginal 19 yr-old pussy was suddenly on fire as I removed the tape from its case. The urge to make myself cum to some real porn was overwhelming, and I was hoping that's what I'd found.

FJL - And had you?

S - I slid the tape into the VCR in my parents bedroom and turned on the TV. My heart was hammering with excitement as I sat down at the foot of the bed to watch. The movie was called 'Fucking Her Feet' and it was, I think, volume 3 in the series. My heart skipped a beat when the title came up.

FJL - Wow, so you're not the first foot-fetishist in your family?

S - (laughs) No, it seems that my dad has a thing for feet too.

FJL - It must run in the family. So did you enjoy the tape?

S - 'Enjoy' doesn't do any justice to my experience of watching it. I was already soaking wet and rubbing myself through my jeans by the time the movie started. It opened with a facial close-up of this sexy blonde woman wearing red lipstick. A real hottie. The camera panned out and we could see she was completely naked, lying on her back on a large white bed.

FJL - A decent start.

S - She had beautiful, perky tits. I should mention here that my jeans were coming off by this point.

FJL - So would mine be. Was this mystery blonde asleep?

S - Far from it. She was fingering her pussy, sighing and writhing in ecstasy on the bed. The second I saw her beautiful cunt up there on the screen, I came so hard right there at the foot of my parents bed.

FJL - Wow, that sounds intense!

S - It was. It was the best orgasm I'd experienced in my life up until then. I was wearing these little pink cotton panties, and they were drenched.

FJL - That's a very sexy thing to imagine.

S - Are you turned on right now? (laughs)

FJL - Absolutely. I might have to ask you to suck my toes to get some relief.

S - (laughs) Ok, you're on.

FJL - So then what happened?

S - I noticed that the focus of the camera was the blonde's feet for a long time while she masturbated on the bed.

FJL - Tell me about her feet?

S - They were gorgeous! So sexy. She fanned out her painted toes so I could see in-between each of them. Her soles were fine and wrinkly, and looked smooth as glass.

FJL - What colour nail polish did she have?

S - I'll never forget it. It was a sort of glittery electric purple. It was so vivid.

FJL - Did looking at her bare feet excite you?

S - Absolutely. It seemed forbidden and so new to me to find this woman's feet as sexy as I did right there and then in that context.

FJL - Did she ask you to suck her toes?

S - (laughs) I wish. I kept watching as she rubbed her clit, which naturally made me start rubbing mine for a second time.

FJL - Did you think you could make yourself cum again?

S - I knew I could make myself cum for the entire length of the film.

FJL - Were you barefoot by this point?

S - I wasn't, however that soon changed when the blonde started sucking her own toes.

FJL - Really? That's very horny.

S - She had really gorgeous, tanned, long legs. I watched as she curled her right leg inward, bringing one of those perfect feet up to her mouth. She looked straight down the camera as her mouth opened and she started sucking her painted toes; one, then two, then three toes in her mouth as she continued to masturbate.

FJL - This made you get barefoot too?

S - It did. I wanted to try what she was doing. I slipped off my white socks and put my toes into my mouth.

FJL - Right foot?

S - Right foot, same as the blonde.

FJL - And how did your 19 yr-old toes taste?

S - They tasted so good! They actually tasted naughty, if that makes any sense?

FJL - It makes a lot of sense actually. Did you keep copying what the blonde in the movie was doing?

S - As best I could. I felt like she was teaching me how to use my mouth, and how to feel properly horny - adult horny. I couldn't believe how wet I was making myself by sucking my own toes.

FJL - I've sucked your toes and I can believe it.

S - (laughs) You have indeed.

FJL - Did you make yourself cum again?

S - Just as I was about to, the view switched to another shot of the blonde, but from through a keyhole. There was a man watching her through the keyhole, and he was also masturbating. It was the first time I'd seen a properly hard dick too.

FJL - Did you like it?

S - I did. The guy had a beautiful big cock. It was long, thick and veiny. He had foreskin too, which he slowly teased back and forth over his dick while he peeped on the girl. The way it was shot...the camera angles and everything...it insinuated that this guy had a raging foot fetish and he was getting himself off while he perved at the blonde's feet.

FJL - What did you think about that?

S - I found it really kinky, and it was far too hot to just dismiss. I found myself wishing he was peeping on me while I rubbed my pussy and sucked my toes, instead of the blonde in the next room.

FJL - I'm sure you could try and contact him today, and send him an invitation to remake 'Fucking Her Feet' with you as the female lead.

S - (laughs) That's not a bad idea. He still makes movies too.

FJL - So did he get busted jerking off to the blonde?

S - He opened the door to her bedroom and stepped inside.

FJL - Bold move.

S - Risky too, if they hadn't been in a porno.

FJL - (laughs) Agreed.

S - She doesn't bat an eyelid as he's standing there in front of her, his cock displayed proudly and erect. I thought my pussy was going to explode, I was so fucking horny! I used to make myself orgasm to those lame 10-min softcore clips late at night, trying not to get caught and always dying of frustration that I couldn't see an uncensored hard dick pounding a wet slit, shooting jet after jet of sticky spunk over her tits and into her mouth. After watching five minutes of this tape, I knew I could never go back to that.

FJL - Who would want to?

S - Absolutely. Anyway, after some nifty, dissolve-screen editing, he's now naked and beside her on the bed, and they're making out and stroking each other like crazy.

FJL - And what were you doing?

S - I was finger-fucking myself on the floor, revelling in the graphic images onscreen.

FJL - Go on.

S - They were such a sexy couple, and watching them getting ready to fuck was a joy to me.

FJL - Would you have joined in with them if they'd been able to ask you?

S - Without a doubt, yes. I wanted to suck her toes while the guy sucked mine. I wanted to feel the heat from his hard cock between my bare soles while I tongued the blonde's sopping wet pussy until she came hard in my mouth.

FJL - I'd gladly watch that scene, Sylvia.

S - I was imagining it so vividly the whole time I was watching them. It really got hot when she stuck her toes in his mouth though.

FJL - Did you like watching the guy sucking her toes for the first time?

S - It blew my mind. My own toes actually started to feel different as I sat there wiggling them against the floor of my parents' bedroom. They felt like all this untapped potential had suddenly been realised, and I was now in possession of ten more clits to be explored and enjoyed!

FJL - (laughs). That's an excellent way to put it.

S - The guy was between her thighs, facing her by this point. His cock was about an inch away from her pussy, and she gripped him in her left hand and gently teased its tip up and down her slit.

FJL - Was she shaved?

S - No, she had a neat strip of blonde pubic hair. It was very sexy. She was using it to tickle his hard dick, sliding its underside back and forth against it, but all he could do was suck and lick her toes. Still gripping him, she slowly began guiding his large prick inside of her. I watched the head slip inside as they both gasped. He moaned loudly and I could see his saliva glistening all over her perfect bare foot.

FJL - What were you thinking when you saw him penetrate her?

S - I was experiencing sensory overload, to be honest. I was thinking about how it would feel to be fucked by a beautiful big cock like that - and remember I was a virgin at this time - while the guy is sucking your toes at the same time.

FJL - Like you said before, it's a kinky and exciting sensation to imagine.

S - Yes. A man with a real foot fetish will have a better, harder cock if he's allowed to suck his girl's sexy toes while he fucks her. He's just way more aroused than a guy who's not into feet.

FJL - I agree. I find it difficult to pace myself while I'm fucking and there are feet involved.

S - Mine?

FJL - Especially yours. Did you begin to perfect your foot-fucking technique from the porno?

S - Absolutely, I did. The scene where he's finally allowed to fuck her pretty bare feet was the kinkiest thing I'd ever seen.

FJL - Describe it.

S - I had removed my underwear by this stage and was sitting butt-naked, legs akimbo in front of my parents' TV. My pussy throbbed and I was moments from making myself cum for the second time that afternoon. The sight of the guy's veiny hard prick sliding glisteningly from her wet cunt made me want to pause the tape and give myself the hardest, most self-abusing climax I'd ever experience in my life. Before I could reach for the pause button, she had brought those sexy bare feet together around his slippery shaft, and proceeded to fuck him with her feet.

FJL - How was her technique?

S - Extremely good! Her toes expertly nuzzled and stroked at his swollen cock-head while those smooth, wrinkly soles firmly grasped his shaft. Her heels were gorgeous, and they gently stroked at his balls.

FJL - She sounds like an adept.

S - She was, and the guy certainly seemed to think so too. He gripped her bare feet and held them even tighter to his dick as he started to cum.

FJL - Tell me about his orgasm?

S - I'd never seen a man ejaculate before, let alone do it all over a woman's bare feet. His sperm erupted in great, copious strings from the tip of his cock. Of course, seeing this made me orgasm again; a hard, deep one which made my toes make fists against the bedroom floor.

FJL - The sight of his cum tipped you over the edge?

S - Most definitely. It was beautiful! It rained down in slow-motion all over the girl's sexy purple toenails and down into her toe cleavage. She took great delight in smearing his jizz all over each of her feet, using her toes to paint it over every available inch of her skin.

FJL - If she had put one of her cum-soaked feet through the screen towards you at that moment, what would you have done?

S - (laughs) Truthfully? At that moment, I would have licked every drop of the guy's cum from her feet.

FJL - She made quite an impression on you, this blonde porn actress.

S - They both did. I still fantasise about having incredible foot sex with both of them; my toes in her pussy, her toes in my mouth, his hard cock slamming into me while he spreads my toes as wide as he can with his tongue.

FJL - That's a hot fantasy.

S - That porno set the standard for me when I was 19, and made me look at feet in an entirely different light.

FJL - Can I borrow it?

S - I'll have to ask my dad. It belongs to him, remember? (laughs).