Confident, Older & Powerful Men Ch. 06

Story Info
Stacked sister becomes glamour model. Fucks giant cocks
9.4k words
4.4
77.9k
33
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,257 Followers

In this section Hanna becomes a sexy glamour model and is introduced to a well-endowed 80 year old.

LA BOUND. HANNA AND JASON MEET THE WEALTHY 80 YEAR OLD STEWART CHANCE

Riding in the limo to the airport and sipping champagne then flying in the private jet of the 80 year old agency owner made Hanna really excited about meeting him and shooting for him. On the flight they were served by two sexy, young attendants who brought them delicious h'orderves and glasses of champagne.

The sexy flight attendants were also there to seduce the brother and sister. There were hidden video cameras to catch every detail. It was part of Stewart Chance's plan to turn the sexy 18 year old into the top rated porn star.

The two attendants were both sexy. One was his black 21 year old secretary Kendal and the other his personal assistant who was 19. She was also the daughter of his President Jay Thomas, who ran the operations of the modeling agency. After a wild night of fucking the two sexy girls the wealthy Mr. Chance told them of his plan for them to seduce the twin brother and sister.

Both sexy attendants wore outfits like flight attendants but only with micro mini skirts and blouses that were so thin and sheer you could see every stitch on their sexy lace bra's from a mile away. Both wore classic black pumps and each had a pair of thigh high stockings on. Mary even wore a black, lace garter belt to add excitement to her outfit.

During the flight the attendants began getting sexy with each other in a corner of the plane that they knew the sexy twin brother and sister could easily see, but would think that they couldn't. After they would come back from bringing a drink or an h'orderve to the twins they would go that that area and kiss hotly for a few minutes even run their hands over each other's bodies.

The brother and sister followed the movements of the attendants with their eyes because of how sexy they were. When they saw the hot action between them they got really worked-up themselves as they watched intently.

They both came dressed to meet Mr. Chance in nice cloths. He had on nice dress slacks and an expensive white button down sweater that was fitted to his chest nicely. Hanna was dressed really sexy, in a micro-mini dress with stockings and pumps. Her dress clung to her body and especially her massive 36DD tits which were braless under the hot dress.

As the attendants continued to kiss hotly and run their hands under each other's miniskirts and play with each other's asses the twins could see what they each wore underneath. The sight of them in stockings and heels and a garter belt had them both kissing and feeling each other up themselves as they continued to watch. In a few minutes the black attendant Kendal had Mary turned around and bent over a table as she squatted on her pumps and ate her delicious pussy from behind.

The twins continued to kiss and play with each other thinking to themselves that the two attendants had no idea they were being watched. After Mary came she had Kendal sit on the table, and with her pumps wrapped around Mary's narrow back went down on her while her and played with her big tits through her lace bra.

As they watched the hot scene and saw the sexy black attendant grab Mary's head as she had a powerful cum the sexy twins began kissing hard as they ran their hands over each other's bodies. As they were locked in a hot kiss the two attendants came out with two glasses of champagne in their hands and quietly watched the hot brother sister action a few feet in front of them.

When the brother and sister looked up and saw the two flight attendants holding the glasses of champagne they were a little embarrassed, but were instantly put at ease as the sexy attendants put down the glasses and asked if they could join them .before the twins could respond they were unbuttoning each other's blouses and unzipping each other's miniskirts. Picking up on the cue the twins helped each other out of their cloths and followed the attendants to a big bed in the rear of the plane as they all got on it and for the remaining five hours shared an incredible mile-high club experience.

The three girls on the bed in the high heels and stockings made for a very sexy and naughty flight. During the flight Jason was treated to the most amazing head and incredible pussy by three incredibly sexy young girls while Hanna experienced her first girl-on-girl action.

Sitting on Mary's face while she ate Kendal's pussy was so thrilling to her, as she came so hard and so many times. Kendal and Mary absolutely loved the big cock of her brother, but later while Jason was passed-out asleep Hanna asked bunch of questions about what Mr. Chance was like. They told her that he was a man of power that got whatever he wanted.

Knowing why they were there and his plans for the incredibly sexy 18 year old, which included fucking her himself they didn't hesitate to tell her that their boss had a massive cock. When she asked if he was bigger than her own brother's they told her that he was easily twice as big, and a lot fatter around. They also told her that he could fuck for days without stopping and that he fucked harder than any guy they were ever with.

As she listened to the stories about the 80 year old she began picturing herself with him. They told her how they were both in his bed the night before and he wore them both out. When she heard this she went out of her mind inside. She knew from fucking her brother that she now only loved guys with really big dicks and that they got her off the best.

The attendants told her that their boss thought she was really sexy and that they had a good idea he wanted to fuck her. The thought of the 80 year old having such a huge cock and that he wanted to fuck her made her crazy with lust, and the idea of fucking him was now embedded in her mind.

"Me," Hanna said surprised, but grinned happily.

"Oh yeah," Kendal said quickly. "After he saw your prints he called me into his office and told me to call my husband to tell him I was working late, and for four hours straight pounded the life out of me with that monster cock of his.

"Wow," she said with a surprised look on her face, thinking about something so huge and fucking so long and so hard.

"Yeah, trust me; he definitely wants to fuck you. While he was pounding that huge-assed cock into me he had your pictures spread out all over his desk. While he was fucking me from behind I asked him if he wanted to fuck you and he instantly pulled out and shot a huge load that coated my whole back and even my hair as he snarled, "YES."

Hanna was so turned on that the distinguished 80 year old lusted after her that way, and used his sexy black sectary as he looked at her pictures and thought about fucking her.

"So will you fuck him," Mary asked raising her eyebrows slyly.

Hesitating for a few seconds she bit her lower lip the grinned slyly and said hotly," Oh yeah-you know I'll absolutely fuck him."

After Hanna said she'd definitely fuck their distinguished 80 year old boss the three got back into an hour of the sexiest oral pleasures, eating and kissing each other and sucking each other's tits until they all shared an explosive orgasm just as his private jet touched down.

As the two sexy attendants fucked the big titted 18 year old they kept telling her how their boss was going to love fucking her with his huge cock. She was going crazy hearing that and as she came she told them how she couldn't wait to fuck him. Both sexy attendants knew that their boss was going to absolutely love Hanna incredible body. They also knew that she was going to learn what real fucking was all about.

Waiting at the airport were two limousines. One was for the two sexy attendants and the other for Hanna and her brother. Seated in that limo was the wealthy owner of the modeling agency Stewart Chance. When Hanna and her brother got inside they both instantly could not believe that the man sitting across from them was 80 years old. In fact they would not have believed he was 50 years old if he told them.

The instant Hanna crossed her sexy legs the distinguished 80 year olds eyes were all over her amazing body, as he took in the sight of her with a huger that burned right through her. She herself was looking at him lustfully, running her eyes up and down his amazing physique as it showed through the $5000 Italian suit and the white, fitted shirt that clung to his slender chest. As she grinned at him after he kissed her hand and introduced himself she had a sudden wish of being alone with him in the limo, wishing her brother wasn't accompanying her.

Driving through the wealthiest parts of Beverly Hills they sipped champagne as he toasted to her beauty and how successful she was going to be. When they arrived at his mansion-like home she and her brother were very impressed by it. Even though they lived in a lavish home it was nothing compared to this.

When they got out of the limo the wealthy 80 year old took her hand and led her into the house. Once inside his wealth really showed in the furnishings and art-work they saw. They were greeted by two young men and a young female who were introduced as the photoragrapy crew that would be working on the set.

The distinguished 80 year old took the opportunity to have the crew show Jason the studio while he gave Hanna a personal tour of his home. As they went from room to room he couldn't keep his eyes off her amazing body and she was also stealing glances at him, admiring his healthy and fit looks, thinking he looked decades younger than he was. As they walked from room to room he put his arm around her slender waist which had her body on fire. She could feel her braless nipples poking through the sheer material of her mini-dress. He had such a commanding presence and she was so caught up in it.

By the time she reached his master bedroom all she could think about was what the two girls said about him having an enormous cock and how long and hard he fucked. As she looked around the incredible bedroom that overlooked the pool and the incredible breath taking view of the valley she kept thinking about his looking at her pictures as he fucked the life out of his sexy, black secretary.

"Wow this is an amazing room."

"Even more amazing with you in it Hanna," he said as he came up behind her and kissed her neck.

"Umm. Thank you," she said as her voice dropped in pitch from having him so close to her, and kissing her neck.

"How would you like this to be your bedroom while you are staying at the house during your shoot Hanna," he said as he continued to kiss her neck and drive her wild.

"Umm, only if you'll be in it with me," she said hotly as she turned her head to meet his tongue for a sexy kiss that lasted a few minutes.

"That's exactly what I had in mind baby," he said as his hands roamed up her stocking cover legs to her ass then up her narrow waist to her huge tits.

As he played with her huge tits through her dress, he kept kissing her neck, telling her how sexy she was. Through her groans she reached back and in disbelief and shock began messaging what was a gigantic bulge along the length of his pants.

"Oh fuck, that's a huge cock," she groaned as her hands ran down its length but could not reach the end of it.

"It's big for you Hanna," he groaned as he felt her incredible hands on it.

Turning her towards him they kissed hotly as their tongues met outside their mouths and fenced with each other as her guttural groans filled the master bedroom with familiar sounds of lust. As they kissed he unzipped her dress and eased it down her amazing body. The second it passed her huge tits his mouth was watering to suck each one.

Cupping each of her massive 38DD tits in his hands he went to work on her throbbing nipples, carefully sucking and biting each one as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

"Oh God, you're gonna make me cum," she moaned as her pussy began to soak through her tiny thong.

"Not before I eat this gorgeous ass and pussy," he snarled as he spun her around and pulled her dress down over her ass as he squatted on his knees and slipped it over each of her pumps that she automatically lifted for him.

After pulling her tiny, soaked thong down her slender legs and over her high heels he grabbed her by her hips and for a few minutes just kept spreading her ass wide than releasing it. She was groaning like crazy, knowing he was spreading her ass wide so that he could look at her open pussy.

Pulling her ass cheeks apart caused him to groan in an aroused state as he was treated to the sight of one of the sexiest assholes and pussy's he had ever seen. Instantly, he began kissing her ass and filled the room with popping sounds as he told her she had a perfect ass.


"Oh God that feels so fucking sexy," she groaned as the distinguished 80 year old worshiped each of her sexy ass cheeks as he ran his hands up and down her stocking covered legs.


"Such a beautiful pussy," he said in a hot breath as he held her ass apart than ran his tongue across her throbbing clit and right between my open fuck lips.


His mouth on her exposed pussy and his hands running up and down her stockings had her so turned on she was seeing stars.

"Oh god! You're making me so fucking hot," she moaned out loud as he worked his tongue across and into her pussy than around the rim of my ass hole.

"Oh fuck that's so hot," she moaned as she felt her asshole muscle tighten around the rim every time his tongue flicked at it.

"A beautiful pussy and such a sexy ass hole Hanna," he said in a deep, raspy voice.

He than started running his tongue deeper into her ass hole; prying her incredible ass apart with his hands. Her ass was on fire from being fucked this way. She was absolutely loving the sensations that flowed from her ass into her pussy and knew she was going to easily cum like this.


"Oh god, you've got me so fucked up," she howled.

Balancing on her pumps he guided her hips back and forth onto his probing tongue, making her wetter and hotter by the second. She was delirious as the distinguished 80 year old had her pussy bouncing off the walls from the way his tongue fucked way up inside her.

"Fuck, you really know how to eat a pussy, "she snarled as he guided her ass over his probing tongue.

"Especially one as sexy as yours baby," he said in a deep voice that sent a chill up her spine.

"You have a very sexy pussy Hanna," he said as he kissed all over it, filling the air with popping sounds that had her squirming. "Such a delicious pussy too," he added in a deep smoky voice, as he snaked his tongue deep inside her boiling cunt.

"Oh fuck that's gonna make me cum," she groaned as she felt her pussy and ass devoured by the 80 year olds skilled mouth.

"A beautiful pussy and ass Hanna, both with an incredible taste," he said driving her insane with his amazing oral skills inside her boiling cunt.

"Let it go baby," he moaned as he tunneled his tongue into her scorching pussy than into her wet ass.


"Ohhhh fuck," she groaned out loud, as her pussy exploded all over the distinguished 80 year olds tongue and his mouth. Just as she was cuming he held her pussy tight to his mouth with one hand on her hip than brought his other hand to her engorged clit which sent her into a second, even harder climax.

"That's right. Let it go baby," he said out loud, feeling her pussy clamp down on his tongue as she exploded fiercely.

"That's it. Let that sexy pussy cum Hanna. Keep it cumming baby," he said firmly, as her legs shook uncontrollably and her high heels began bouncing wildly, as her pussy kept popping off one wild orgasm after the other, firing in rapid burst. After she came he stood and they kissed heatedly as she tasted her pussy and ass all over his mouth. The taste of her own pussy made her real hot.

As they kissed fiercely her hands massaged what she thought felt like a gigantic log in his pants. From what she had heard from the two attendants on his private jet she already knew he was huge, but as she felt her hand barely go around half of its width she knew his cock must be gigantic.

"God you really are huge," she said hotly as she instantly squatted on her pumps and proceeded to unzip his strained pants and unveil a cock that dwarfed her own brother's.

As his pants hit the floor she began to kiss every inch of his tremendous cock as if she was in love with it. Holding it in her outstretched hands she could not believe the sheer size and weight of it. The maze of veins that ran along the endless shaft made his monstrous cock both grotesque and terrifying at the same time. Although she was petrified at the thought of something so huge and what it would do to her pussy, she absolutely knew she desperately wanted to fuck it.

"Do you like big cocks," he said with an arrogant air of confidence as she continued to kiss all over his massive shaft.

"Oh God yes," she said with a deep groan as she looked up at him seductively.

"Bigger than your brother Hanna," he said confident that he was.

"Oh fuck I thought he was huge –that was until I saw this huge cock," she groaned as she started to flick her tongue across his massive cockhead.

As she squatted, she felt the back of her feet come out of her pumps, as her toes pushed down into the front of her high heels. His cock was so huge and heavy that it had to rest against his knee for support. It was way too huge to stick straight out like her boyfriend or even her brother's. She put her palm at the base and hefted it to her mouth. She thought it was so sexy to have to control over such a massive cock.

She started by just kissing the huge head and licking it wildly, flicking her hot tongue across the giant crown as she looked at him slyly. She then ran her tongue across one side, feeling sparks in her pussy from the powerful veins that crisscrossed like a giant spider web and ran along the length of his shaft, than to the tip and back down the other side.

At times she would stab his huge cock with her tongue which made it thump off his knee and bounce to the other side. The 80 year olds cock was like a giant magnet, drawing her tongue to it, and sending sparks into her pussy every time she flicked at it. He groaned saying she was amazing. That sent a signal that he liked the way she was playing with his great, big cock.

"Nice baby," he moaned looking down at her while she basked in the sexy play with his huge cock.

When she brought it to her mouth she realized that she would never get more than the huge, baseball shaped cockhead inside. She instantly knew that her hands and tongue were what was going to please it. The 80 year olds cock was so huge it was just impossible to suck like her boyfriends or even her brother's. What she knew his huge cock needed was to be played with and worshiped, and she was more than eager to do both.

"Spit on it baby," he commanded as she looked up and grinned slyly.

"Umm, you know just what you like," she said, looking up at him slyly.

"With this huge cock, anything you want baby," she said in a voice she didn't recognize, astonished by his staggering cock.

She was so turned on by his self-confidence; she instantly began spitting her hot saliva along the top of his shaft, and began pumping it through her palm as my other hand caressed his huge, hanging balls. His huge, hanging balls, the size of grapefruits, seemed perfectly matched for his giant cock and something inside me told her he could store up and shoot a real big load of cum.


"That's perfect Hanna," he said which made her real happy and real hot too. There was something about the way he said her name that turned her on and almost made her cum. It made her feel so sexy. Calling her by my name made her feel very special, and in turn drove her wild.

shoguy
shoguy
2,257 Followers