Controlled then Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
My cuckolding continues as my wife gains her domination over.
1.7k words
148.1k
21

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,072 Followers

My true story, only the names have been changed.

*

After a while I went into the bathroom to put my soiled clothes into the hamper that we keep there. Her panties from the night before were laying on top of the clothes. I reached in and picked them up. There in the crotch of her panties were the unmistakable dried globs of Warren's semen.

We have been trying to have a baby from the time we got married. After a year we took all of the fertility tests and the doctors could not find any medical reason for my wife not being able to conceive.

I starred at his dried semen realizing that she intended to have him impregnate her. What a wimp I am. Another man is fucking my wife and he is going to give her his baby. His monster cock probably goes all the way up into her and shoots his seed where mine could never reach.

Holding her panties I could feel a wave of homosexual feelings overtake me and I got an erection. I brought the panties up to my mouth and kissed his dried semen. Whatever will be, will be.

From day one we have always slept in the nude. I've tried to get her to ware sexy nighties but she refuses. She says that they make her feel like a tramp. We lounge in pajamas and take them off before getting into bed. In the morning, after getting out of bed, we put them back on.

The following Sunday morning we awoke and began kissing. I fondled her breasts and began sucking her nipples. First one, then the other and she started to become aroused. Some times she will get so hot that just before she climaxes, she will climb up on me and hump her pussy onto my mouth, growling,"eat me! Eat me!" This morning she climaxed humping my leg and saying nothing.

Now I moved her into position for intercourse. This time I had her lay on her stomach and I propped a pillow under her hips. This exposes her vagina to me and she can now keep her legs closed while we fuck. This position allows us to feel each other but we cannot look into each others eyes as we climax.

This would become our position every time we had intercourse. It compensated for the stretching out of her vaginal canal that her boss was now doing on a routine basis.

We came and after a while I rolled off of her. She rolled onto her back and lay there saying nothing. There was no longer any intimacy between us. Intercourse was done in silence.

I laid there looking at her voluptuous beauty. I placed my hand on her womb just at the beginning of her pubic hair. I thought to myself, that when I push my cock into her, this is as far as it goes.

Then I moved my hand just up above her navel and thought, this is how far his cock must go. She must have read my mind because she turned and looked at me. In a stern voice she asked,"what are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just feeling you."

"Well stop it. I don't like it.

I wanted to make love to her again but she would have none of it and so I was left not being fully satisfied. Intercourse with her always leaves me still aroused. Now that we were married, I missed her hand jobs. I missed how she would take my flaccid penis in her hand and take control of it. She also took control of me. She would talk to me as she had my undivided attention. I loved the feeling of her warm saliva in the palm of her hand as she slid it over the head of my cock. Then she would slide her hand down the shaft and then back up, ever so slowly.

My ejaculations were always so intense, so violent, so complete and satisfying. Whenever I ejaculated by her hand my body would stiffen up, then convulse, shake and jerk with my legs shaking. It was like she was inflicting great pain on me. Like she was murdering me. Then after she milked the last pearl of my sperm, I would settle back down, completely drained and fully satisfied.

Every day I checked her discarded panties looking for traces of his semen and I found it many times. From what I could surmise, they were having sex on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I said nothing to her about my discovery. I wanted to wait for the perfect time to confront her.

Another man would have divorced her. I still believed that with love and affection, I could get her to confide in me all of her infidelities. Then we would have a close, intimate, and exciting marriage. We could then share all of her experiences and adventures.

It was about three weeks later that I confronted her. It was a weekday and I was out of work for that one day. Construction is like that. She had finished breakfast and went to dress for work. I took my time with breakfast and finished reading the newspaper.

Then I went into the bedroom. She was standing at the mirror putting the last of her lipstick on. I sat on the edge of the bed watching her. She was intent on her lips and did not seem to notice me. When she was satisfied with the way she looked, she formed her mouth into a perfect "O". As she was gazing at her image, I knew what she was thinking, "this is what Warren will see just before he pushes his cock into my mouth."

Her eyes drifted from her image over to the image of me watching her. She was startled and I said,"I know you're having an affair with Warren." She snapped her lipstick closed and stuffed it into her purse. She was angry and she came over to me.

Walking up to me she murmured, "How many times do I have to go through this with you?" She sat down along side of me. Turning to me she placed her hand on my knee. I tried to move it away and she said in a soft voice,"please. Don't pull away from me." She slid her hand up the inside of my thigh saying,"I only want to hold you." Her hand fumbled into the front of my pajamas as she continued; "I like to hold it. I always feel so safe when I'm holding it. If I can only find your little peter. Ah, here it is. Just let me hold it like this. Why don't you lie back. Just lie back on the bed and relax. That's it, relax. Now tell me, why do you think, that I'm having an affair with my Warren? You must have a reason to think this of me."

"Well we don't have sex anymore. Not during the week anyway."

"Honey, I am so busy at work. I'm a secretary for two executives. I'm running that office all by myself. Tom Dolan is not too bad but Warren has me doing everything. I'm even doing all of his personal stuff, paying his bills, planning his vacations and God knows what. Then I have this house to keep up. By the time Friday comes around, I'm exhausted. Maybe you could help me around here?"

A year after we got married we took our wedding gift money and put it down on a house. Tom Dolan helped us secure a mortgage. We were going to fill the house with children but so far, it is just a big empty house.

She continued; "Is that the only reason why you feel I'm having an affair?"

"No. I notice that sometimes you come home and your pantyhose are rolled up in your pocket book."

"Honey it gets hot in that office and I sweat. Then they itch me so I take them off. That's all. Don't read anything into it. It's all in your imagination. Anything else?"

"Yes. Lately your pussy is all open. Like someone with a big cock has been fucking you."

"Oh Jackie. We have been married now for over a year and a half. For a year and a half you have been fucking me, only you. Yes, my poor cunt is all open. You did it to me, you made it all open. My body is changing. Don't start imagining things."

She continued dry stroking my erection and I said," well I have proof that you're having an affair."

"And what would that be?"

"I've found his semen in your panties."

"Oh! So now you're inspecting my panties. Do you have a pair to show me?"

"No. I don't but on many occasions I've found the tell tail signs of his dried semen in the crotch of your panties."

"Too bad you don't have a pair of my panties because you don't have a case. You don't have proof. If you had them then I could show you that what you were looking at is nothing more than my natural body secretions. That's all it is, nothing more. Don't imagine things."

"I know what I saw."

"Mmmm, I haven't stroked you in a long time. How does it feel?"

"It feels wonderful. I love when it's in your hand."

" Just remember, every day I come home to you. Every night I get in bed and sleep with you. I'm not sleeping around. Here, let me add a little saliva. Ah, yes. It makes the head so warm and slippery. Don't worry about Warren fucking me. I mean, what would be the big deal if once in a while, I did suck his cock?"

"Oh, God! No! No! I'm cumming!"

After I came she gave it one quick final squeeze and my body responded with a shudder. She leaned her face over mine and studied my face for a moment. Then said,"you have a good imagination but it's all in your mind. Now kiss me."

I turned my mouth away from her's and she repeated, "I said kiss me!"

I turned my mouth back to her and she pressed her cock sucking lips to mine.

End Chapter 3

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,072 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He's a fool

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great erotic story. Love the manual manipulation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great, love it. please lether bring some cum home to him too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

At least have the smarts and do us the courtesy of posting this garbage in gay male where it clearly belongs.

1 star

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

I love this keep the coming.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
A Woman's Story Cheating wife and her lover discuss her cuckold.in Fetish
More Stories