Conversation

Story Info
Chatting can lead to complications.
788 words
4
16k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers

HORNY_HARRY: Sassy are you there?

SASSYGRL77: Of course I am silly. Your IMing me!!

HORNY_HARRY: Just making sure in case your Dad or somebody else was using your sign on.

SASSYGRL77:And how do you know that I am really me?

HORNY_HARRY:I guess I don't. Might have to be a bit careful in what I say.

SASSYGRL77: Especially after all those promises in your last email.

HORNY_HARRY:Exactly. So, it is you then.

SASSYGRL77:Of course it is silly. Your promises sounded interesting.

HORNY_HARRY: I meant them all.

SASSYGRL77: But. I don't know if you can keep them

HORNY_HARRY: Try me.

SASSYGRL77: You're a guy. Guy's will promise anything to get a girl into there bed. They seldom deliver though.

HORNY_HARRY: My promises were mailed to you by guaranteed delivery. So I can't back out now.

SASSYGRL77: They'll also say anything.

HORNY_HARRY: I never say anything I don't mean.

SASSYGRL77: So. Put your money where your mouth is. Where's your photo then?

HORNY_HARRY: My photo?

SASSYGRL77: You promised a photo of the package that you had to offer me. In exchange for one of me in my favourite lingerie. I delivered, you haven't.

HORNY_HARRY: My favourite photo. I have it as my screensaver. Check your inbox, you've got mail.

SASSYGRL77: Ok. Now that gives me something to work with. Check your inbox, you've got a new screensaver.

HORNY_HARRY: Damn girl!! You're to fine for words. You could at least have warned me that you were naked! Will you excuse me for a minute?

SASSYGRL77: Why? Don't you think that you can handle my body?

HORNY_HARRY: No, I'm suffering a bit of discomfort and I need to sort it out.

SASSYGRL77: Oh?

HORNY_HARRY: Your photo has got me hard and it's very uncomfortable in my trousers right now.

SASSYGRL77: So take them off.

HORNY_HARRY: Can't.

SASSYGRL77: Why?

HORNY_HARRY: Am in the office.

SASSYGRL77: And?

HORNY_HARRY: Might get caught.

SASSYGRL77: Chicken!

HORNY_HARRY: Rubbish.

SASSYGRL77: Prove it.

HORNY_HARRY: Ok. You asked for it.

HORNY_HARRY: Check your inbox.

SASSYGRL77: My someone is definitely hard. Talk dirty to me. Tell me what you would like me to do to that hard instrument.

HORNY_HARRY: Can't

SASSYGRL77: Why?

HORNY_HARRY: Don't trust myself.

SASSYGRL77: Why?

HORNY_HARRY: If I talk to you like that then I have to touch myself at the same time.

SASSYGRL77: You mean that you would wrap your hand around your hard cock and pleasure yourself?

HORNY_HARRY: Exactly.

SASSYGRL77: You could imagine that it is my hand touching you.

HORNY_HARRY: You're not playing fair.

SASSYGRL77: Or that it is my mouth taking it in. Teasing it with my tongue. Exploring it's length

HORNY_HARRY: You win. As usual.

SASSYGRL77: So is your hand there yet?

HORNY_HARRY: It is. Are you touching yourself?

SASSYGRL77: I'm stroking my bare breasts.

HORNY_HARRY: Are your nipples hard?

SASSYGRL77: Yes. Would you like to taste them?

HORNY_HARRY: Yes and while I was, I'd run my hand up your thigh to your pussy to explore that with my fingers.

SASSYGRL77: Mmmm, tell me more.

HORNY_HARRY: I'd kiss you from your breasts to your pussy. Then I'd replaced my fingers with my tongue and explore you.

SASSYGRL77: While your doing that I would rub my foot along your hard cock.

HORNY_HARRY: I'd then lift you from your chair and carry you to your bed and lay you down.

SASSYGRL77: I'd pull you close and kiss you deep.

HORNY_HARRY: I'd ease my way down your body heading back to your pussy. But offer my cock to your mouth. So we'd be in a 69 style position.

SASSYGRL77: I'd take your cock in my mouth.

HORNY_HARRY: I'd dive into your pussy. Letting my tongue lead the way.

SASSYGRL77: I'd suck your cock until you came in my mouth.

HORNY_HARRY: Would you swallow?

SASSYGRL77: Depends.

HORNY_HARRY: On what?

SASSYGRL77: Whether you made me come first or not. HORNY_HARRY:And if I didn't?

SASSYGRL77:I'd have to spit it out so I could tell you what to do to get me there.

HORNY_HARRY: Then what?

SASSYGRL77: I'd tie you to the bed with my silk scarves and lower my pussy to your face.

HORNY_HARRY: Sounds good.

SASSYGRL77: Then when you were hard again I'd take your hard cock into my waiting pussy and show you what a Sassy Girl can do when she's in control.

HORNY_HARRY: Damn.

SASSYGRL77: What?

HORNY_HARRY: You made me come.

SASSYGRL77: Shame. I was just getting warmed up. I was going to tell you what you would have to do to be released.

HORNY_HARRY: Give me a minute and we can go again?? Please?

SASSYGRL77: Can't.

HORNY_HARRY: Why?

SASSYGRL77: Dinner.

HORNY_HARRY: What are we having?

SASSYGRL77: Your not!

HORNY_HARRY: Why?

SASSYGRL77: Because I'm feeding it to the dog as you're working late again. Good night.

Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers