Conversations with Manny Ch. 03

Story Info
The morning after.
6.6k words
4.71
42.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was throbbing; Manny had left abruptly apologizing for keeping me so late. He had forgotten to keep and eye on the time.

The parking lot was almost empty when I left the College. Not that that was so unusual, I generally kept late nights anyway. My life was devoid of anything better to do. My marriage had broken up about 10 years earlier. Arriving home one evening I found a totally empty house, empty that is except for my belongings strewn throughout the place. My wife Linda and all of our furniture had left me.

The note said that she was tired of living a lie, that she was in Love with an acquaintance of ours and that she had moved in with him. Oh yes, don’t call me. My lawyer will call you. My life had been empty ever since. After the dust settled I bought a High Rise condo where I have lived quietly since the divorce.

The condo seemed that much more empty tonight. I poured myself a drink and sat for a while thinking about the young man and the story he told me. His life seemed so full whereas mine, well mine was filled with work. It stopped me from thinking. Tonight though the soul tearing loneliness and emptiness had returned with a dull thud. For the first time in many years I felt myself crying.

A few days later Manny showed up at my office door carrying a couple of coffees. He sat down and almost without skipping a beat, continued.

Manny awoke to the Dawn Chorus. The birds were in full voice, as his eyes slowly focused the mauve light of the new day was visible through the window. The smell of freshly brewed coffee and cooking bacon wafted in from the kitchen.

‘Did last night really happen he wondered’? Still trying to focus his vision. ‘Had he made love to his sister and cousin, or was that just some deliciously erotic dream’? He looked down at his morning boner ‘Some dream’

He got out of bed and then he remembered that he was only wearing a towel the previous evening. He soon found it lying where Maria had discarded it. Wrapping it around his waist he went out into the kitchen area.

Maria was at the stove cooking bacon and eggs; she even had home fries going. He walked up behind her and nuzzled her neck. “Mmmm, Good morning Sweetie” She whispered moving her head back to rest against the side of his face. He put his arms around her and squeezed. He licked her ear seductively. “Mmn” She sighed her approval.

“What’s this poking me in the pack young sir”? She giggled as she reached behind and grasped his stiff member. She turned to face him, put her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly. “Good morning my Love” She whispered.

The bathroom door opened and Susan came out. “Hey, put him down you don’t know where he’s been”! She laughed. Walking over to Manny and Maria she first kidded her cousin and then her brother. Her tongue eased between his lips. “Good Morning Sweetheart” She whispered.

“Hungry”? Asked Maria. Both Manny and Susan were famished so they eagerly helped her set out the food.

“Mmmm, smells delicious as usual” Susan commented as she kissed Maria on the cheek.

They sat down and started breakfast. “Holy Shit I’m starving, I could eat a horse” Manny said.

“Aahem, talking about eating”, Susan looked at him “Where’d you learn to eat pussy like that”? He paused, a forkful of food in suspended animation half way to his mouth.

“What do you mean”? He asked.

“Where’d you learn to eat pussy like that? Just answer the question”

“Yea, where”? Maria piped in.

“No good”? He asked.

“Very, very good” Maria grinned, raising her eyebrows.

“It’s just,” Susan said chewing on some bacon “It’s just we wanna know who to thank” She smiled at him and raised her coffee cup to her mouth.

“Brenda Sykes” He said. He caught Susan in mid swallow. She started coughing and spluttering. Coffee was dribbling out of her nose as she simultaneously reached for a napkin and scooted her chair back.

“Bre….”Cough splutter wheeze “Brenda”! Cough splutter. She was dabbing at her nose and her eyes with the napkin. “The Ministers daughter, that Brenda Sykes, Miss Butter wouldn’t melt in my fucking mouth Brenda Sykes”?

“The same” Manny replied.

The girls scooted their chairs forward. Maria didn’t have a clue who Brenda was but her cousin’s reaction had her fascinated. “OK, c’mon buddy, tell” Susan pushed him.

“There’s really noth….” He started but Susan cut him off “Tell”!

“Yea, tell everything, every last detail,” Piped in Maria.

“Everything, c’mon Spill”! Susan gave him the evil eye.

“Well I don’t think Maria knows Brenda, do you”? He asked. She just shook her head.

“Describe her” interjected Susan “You’ve obviously seen more of her than I have” She smirked.

Brenda always kept herself to herself. She was very shy, which gave her a sort of aloofness. Not one for making many friends, people only really saw her at school. Or if your family went to her father’s church, then you’d see her on Sundays.

Just after Manny had turned eighteen, the School went to the district track and field meet. The bus was full except for one seat, next to Manny. Brenda was the last one on the bus.

“Is anyone sitting here,” She asked. Manny just looked up shook his head and continued to look out of the window.

“Shit Man, I hated track and field, but I was trapped. The whole friggin’ school was going I didn’t have a choice” He took a sip from his coffee. “I wasn’t trying to ignore her I was just sitting trying to figure out how to get out of going”

The bus started its journey and after a few moments Manny noticed that Brenda’s head was bowed. ‘Fuck’ He thought ‘Bad enough I’m sitting next to a holy roller, now she’s friggin’ praying’ Her head seemed to be nodding around a bit too much so he glanced over at her.

“She was asleep” He chuckled.

“You’re kidding,” commented Susan incredulously.

“She was sound asleep,” He said.

He had his jacket folded up in his lap so he rolled it up, then nudged Brenda awake with his elbow. She looked at him not knowing where she was. Her eyes were the most beautifully green he’d ever see. “Here” He said “You better rest your head on this”

“I shouldn’t have fallen asleep,” She whispered.

“Sorry”? Manny said not hearing her.

“I shouldn’t have fallen asleep”! She looked dazed.

He returned to looking out of the window, he remembered that as a kid the school buses were bedlam. Kids jumping all over, usually screaming at each other. Now though, people just chatted with their friends or called out occasionally to one another. The bus had a steady hum.

Brenda’s head was starting to droop forward again so he turned to look at her. She was asleep again. He took his rolled up jacket and put it on his left shoulder. Reached over and gently guided her head onto the pillow created by his shoulder and the jacket. He felt her relax into a deeper slumber.

“She slept for about an hour until we reached the track meet” He chuckled “Then I had to wake her up because I had to go piss so bad I could taste it”

“Shit was she embarrassed? We were just about the only ones left on the bus” Shaking his head.

The stadium was almost full to capacity, but he did notice some vacant seats in the nose bleed section. He started climbing the stairs and finally reached some empty seats right at the very top. Just as he was sitting down he noticed Brenda was not far behind him also looking for a seat. He signaled to her and pointed to the seat next to him. She looked around as if she was reluctant to sit there, as if she was looking for another seat.

She sat next to him and looked at him shyly. “If I fall asleep, give me a poke in the arm”? She pleaded. “If you fall asleep you can rest your head on your pillow” He smiled pointing to his jacket now lying in his lap.

“So why are you so sleepy”? He asked.

“Too many late nights studying,” She almost whispered. “My grades need to come up a bit”

“You going to college”? She asked

“Haven’t decided yet” He yawned “Been helping a friend out in his machine shop, he’s offered me an apprenticeship. I like working with my hands”.

They watched the events on the field for a while. Eventually Brenda’s head started to nod. He just handed her the rolled up jacket and smiled.

“Then she did the strangest friggin’ thing, she put it back in my lap and laid her head on it”. He shook his head. “I’d expected her to use it on the other seat. Shit she was asleep before I even realized she had done it. So I just left her alone, she slept for a while”

Manny looked down at Brenda, her chestnut mane sprawled all over. ‘Shit she’s got the most beautiful green eyes I’ve ever seen’ He thought. Occasionally she would stir a little, and on one of these occasions she lifted her head slightly put her hand under the jacket and laid her head back down.

“Holy Fuck, her hand was resting on my cock”! He laughed

His hormones clicked in and to his dismay, he could feel himself getting hard. He just sat there. He couldn’t do anything. His predicament was made even worse because periodically her fingers would twitch, causing very pleasant sensations.

He watched the field trying to think about anything that would distract him. Nothing helped though.

Susan and Maria sat there grinning, imagining his situation.

He didn’t realize she was awake until he felt her fingers tighten momentarily on his member.

With a sudden gasp she sat bolt upright and looked at him in horror. ‘Oh, Fuck’ He thought. Her gaze went slowly back to his lap. Tentatively she reached over and removed the jacket. The bulge in his jeans was obvious.

“Did I do that”? She asked just barely audible.

“I’m sorry, it happens sometimes”. He muttered under his breath as he leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees.

“How often does it happen”? She asked.

“Anytime” He replied “Usually when I’m near a pretty girl”.

There was silence for a few minutes, and then she looked at him sideways “You think I’m pretty”?

“No, I think you’re beautiful. It’s just the first time I’ve been close enough to find out how lovely you are”

“Will it go away”?

“What’?

“That” She pointed in his lap.

“Eventually it’ll go down but no it won’t go away” He replied.

She said nothing, nor did she leave she just sat and watched the remainder of the activities on the field.

He found a seat at the back of the bus for the trip back to school. ‘Way to go Manny’ He thought ‘How to alienate someone in one easy boner’. So it was with great surprise that he looked up to find her sliding into the seat next to him. Not a word was exchanged they just smiled at each other then sat in silence as the bus moved off.

As the bus arrived at the school she leaned over and said, “I’m going to get an ice cream, can I treat you”?

“Treat me”? He asked. “Why”?

“The jacket, that was a nice thing to do” She smiled.

“You don’t need to” He started.

“I’d like to” She cut him off in mid sentence.

They sat facing each other in a booth at the local ice cream parlor. “Can I ask you something”? She said.

“Sure, ask me anything you want” He replied.

“You seeing anyone”?, She looked at him.

“Na, nobody” He shrugged his shoulders.

“You ever have sex”? She asked suddenly.

The top fell off of Manny’s ice cream and landed with a plop on the table. “Fuck”! He exclaimed. She giggled. Then she got up and brought more napkins. Between the two of them they managed to get his ice cream back on the cone and clean the table up.

“So did you? I don’t want to know whom ” She looked at him steadily.

He felt his color change. “Yes” He whispered “Some”.

They sat in silence for a while. “Did you ever get a blow job”? She asked

His mouth dropped open. “Wha.” He was shocked that this girl would be so direct. He went along with it anyway.

“Yes, a few” He replied

“How about you, you ever have sex”? It was now his turn to push her.

“No” She replied looking down at her hands “Not a chance, Guy’s don’t seem to notice.

“So, you’ve never been eaten either”? He grinned.

She blushed profusely and shook her head.

“You ever eat anybody” She looked at him directly. Now it was his turn to blush.

“Yea, but” He shrugged his shoulders.

“What, but what”? She enquired.

“She said I wasn’t very good,” He said quietly.

They sat in silence for a while. Then the conversation got around to people they both knew. He was surprised at her depth of knowledge about some individuals. He found out more about Brenda too. She resented her parents, particularly her father.

On the pulpit he was a pillar of the community, but in his own home he was nothing but a bully. She wanted to be an Engineer. Daddy however, was bound and determined that she would go to Bible College. There was quite a battle of wills going on. Surprisingly this seemingly timid girl seemed to gather strength as she talked about it. Manny was beginning to doubt if ‘Daddy’ would win this one. She was very angry with her Mother for “not having enough backbone to stand up to the jerk”

“ I mean the supper has to be on the table when HE wants it” She said angrily “What’s wrong with making his own fucking supper for a change? Mom works too”. She stopped suddenly, horrified with the realization of what she had just said. “I, I just swore” She looked shocked “I just said the F word”.

“So fucking what”? Smiled Manny.

“I shouldn’t ha.”

“Say it again” He winked. “Repeat after me F-U-C-K”

She giggled at him “No I couldn’t”

“Sure you can” He smiled “Go on just for me, pwetty pwease”?

“I’ll leave then” He warned.

“OK” She whispered, “Fuck”

He leaned towards her and whispered conspiratorially “Was that so bad”? They both started laughing almost uncontrollably.

What had supposed to be one ice cream stretched into two hours of chat. Both of them were shocked at how quickly the time had gone by. They stood and she turned to leave, but hesitated. She turned back to Manny and kissed him lightly on the lips. “Thank You” She smiled. “Thanks for being you”. Then she turned and left the ice cream parlor leaving him standing there.

“I figured that she likely wouldn’t bother talking to me again. That this was just one of those things” He said.

“What things”? Susan looked mystified.

“Y’know, somebody dumps on you for a couple of hours then breezes past in the hallway without even a nod” He said.

“Oh” She acknowledged “Carry on”

Manny was awakened the next morning by the phone ringing off the hook”. ‘Fuck’ he thought groggily, ‘Mom and Dad must have gone out’.

He stumbled into the hallway and picked up the phone. “Hello”? He mumbled.

“ Is Manny there please”? A vaguely familiar female voice asked.

“Speaking” He mumbled.

“This is Brenda,” She said. “You sound sleepy, did I wake you”?

“Yea, but it’s OK, What’s up”? His head was beginning to clear.

“What are you up to today”? She asked.

“Not a Hell of a lot really, gotta clean my car is all” He replied.

“Can I come over I need to talk”? She sounded serious.

“If you want, I gotta get a shower though so gimme an hour. OK”?

“See you then” and she hung up.

‘Shit’, he thought ‘I hope she didn’t go home and tell her father to make his own fucking supper’. He ran the shower and stepped in. ‘Didn’t think I’d hear from her again. What the hell would she want to talk about’?

He was sitting in the kitchen when the front doorbell rang. She was lovely she was wearing a yellow sundress, which came down to just above her knees. The sun dancing in her chestnut hair, she was beaming from ear to ear.

“Can I come in”? She asked cheerfully.

He just smiled and opened the door. She kissed him on the cheek as she stepped past him. It took him off guard. Not knowing quite what to say he just stood there shuffling his feet.

“Oops”! She said rolling her eyes to the ceiling. Then she stepped outside and picked up her blue knapsack. “Told my parents I was coming to a friends house to study” She grinned. She looked down the hallway and whispered, “Do I get to meet your folks”?

“Nobody home” He said with a shrug.

“Well, in that case” She said as she stepped forward and put her arms around his neck. “Can I do this”? She kissed him on the lips, surprising him a little.

He returned the kiss, softly at first. He kissed her and looked in her eyes. Like precious emeralds, they seemed to suck him into the very depths of her soul. Their kisses became longer and more fervent. He felt her mouth open slightly as the pressure increased. They both sought each other’s tongues at the same time. Soon they were both short of breath.

“Holy Shit”! He said stepping back “You’re the best kisser, ever”.

“Really”? She beamed.

He just nodded his head and took her in his arms. His lips found hers again. Soon they were locked in a duel of lips and tongues as their passion built. He knew she could feel his erection as she pressed against him. It obviously didn’t bother her though, because she was pressing her body tight to his.

“Do you wanna go up to my room”? He whispered.

“Yes please” She smiled.

He took her hand and started up the stairs. “Oops, almost forgot again”! She chuckled turning back to pick up her knapsack. They walked slowly up the stairs to Manny’s room.

“Sorry about the mess” he apologized. “I usually have a clean up once a week” He smiled “Today isn’t the day, maybe tomorrow”.

She cast an appraising eye over his room. “Not so bad, you should see mine sometimes”.

There was an uncomfortable silence for a few seconds. He wasn’t really sure why she had come here. He was definitely glad she did though. He rather enjoyed spending time with her. “You know you don’t have to be in my room if you don’t want to” He assured her.

“I know” She smiled “Believe me if I didn’t want to be here I wouldn’t have bothered coming to visit” She said quietly.

She sat on the foot of the bed and patted the spot next to her. He obediently sat down. “Do you remember yesterday when we were talking in the ice cream place”? She asked seriously.

“Sure, of course I remember” He looked at her.

“Well, I was thinking last night and it seems to me that you and I could do each other a huge favor” She turned to face him blushing slightly. “I don’t want to be the only girl in school that doesn’t know how to give a blow job”.

‘Holy Fuck, she doesn’t hold back’ He thought. ‘She’s just like my sister’

This earned him an ankle kick from Susan.
“That’s why I love you so much” Manny smiled at Susan.

“Will you just get on with the fucking story”? She glared at him.

Manny continued where he left off.

“You admitted that when you went down on a girl she didn’t think you did a very good job,” She continued seriously. “So we could teach each other” She smiled. “What do you think”?

Manny felt like he had just won the lottery. This beautiful girl wanted to give him a blowjob. ‘Fuck, how many guy’s does this happen too’? He thought.

“Judging from your expression, I’d say it’s OK” She chuckled.

“You bet” He beamed.

“There is just one thing” She grew serious again. “I want to keep my virginity” She looked at him earnestly. “Maybe I’m old fashioned but it should be my husband who takes it” She reached for his hand. “If you can’t respect that, then I’ll leave now” She paused “I still want to be your friend though”

“Will you respect that”? She asked.

“Yes, I can respect that” Manny reluctantly said. “It’s going to be very tough though, you’re very sexy”

Brenda smiled “You think so”?

He just nodded down in the direction of his boner and smiled at her. Then he leaned over and kissed her tentatively at first. Soon though the kisses heated up to the same temperature, as they were downstairs in the hallway. Their tongues dueling as they slowly sank back onto the bed. Their breathing was becoming ragged as he traced his tongue from her chin to her bottom lip. She sucked it back into her mouth. ‘Holy Shit’ He thought. ‘If she sucks my dick the way she’s sucking on my tongue, wow’

12