Coronation Street: The Erotic Version Ch. 14

Story Info
Bet makes a welcome return.
1.7k words
4.25
35.5k
3
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cargy1uk
cargy1uk
11 Followers

Fred Elliot sat in deep conversation with Bet Lynch at the bar of the Rovers Return. He had only recently been introduced to the onetime landlady and legendary barmaid of that establishment but he had become quite attached to her. She had by all accounts put on weight and become even more bitter than she once was but Fred didn't care. He had already decided that by hook or by crook Bet would be his new manager and much more besides. She wore a tight fitting black dress and leopard-skin wrap. Although she filled the dress well Fred noticed it looked a little tatty, even threadbare in places. His mind worked fast.

"Bet love" he drawled " I was wondering if you'd given my proposal a little more thought, you know, about running this place for me. I'd make sure you got well above going rate. Ah say it'd keep you going whilst court case settles eh??"

"Thing is chuck. I'd love to help out but I've only got this old rag to wear and I'd have to keep up with my staff. That Geena and Shelley are always looking so sexy" Bet said winking at him.

"Oh them two, well ah ah ah suppose I could run to buying you a few things just get you started. A loan mind!" replied Fred hesitantly.

"You won't regret it love believe me. By eck is it that time already" she said looking at her watch. "Would you like me to stay behind with Geena and Shelley just to get acquainted like?"

"Well why don't I lock up and I'll keep them behind for a little pep talk about who's going to be boss around here. - TIME GENTLEMEN PLEASE" he bawled as he ushered the last few regulars outside.

Bet had introduced herself to Geena and Shelley and was talking to the girls in the back room when Fred had finished getting rid of the last few customers.

"Right lets open a couple of bottles to celebrate me finding you a new boss," said Fred.

"WHAT!!!!" exclaimed both girls in unison.

"You can't be seriously getting someone in when we've both been knocking our pans out to impress you" moaned Shelley.

"Yeh" said Geena "She's an old has been. What's she got that we don't?"

"Well for a start girls, I know the management side of this trade like the back of my hand. I can give orders the way nobody else can. I can make the punters do exactly what they are told and they love it." Her moist red lipstick glistened as she licked her lips. "And when a punter thinks he has a chance of fucking me – he genuinely has – I'll fuck anything anyway and do anything to anything. All just to please the punters. To bring them in in droves. Men – huh – men I can wrap round my little finger!! Watch!!"

Bet motioned her index finger to Fred. He approached her with a look of abject fear on his face.

Bet pulled up her hemline above her waist to reveal tailored and seamed black stockings and a black lace thong that was way too small. Pulling it to one side to reveal her puffy shaved pussy lips she said, "On yer knees tiger. My cunt needs a licking – NOW" she ordered, as Fred, more in shock than in response to the order, fell to his knees and, trembling, he placed a hand on each of her large womanly buttocks and pulling her pussy towards him he began to lightly lick the smears of pussy juice from her outer lips.

"See girls. I can have anything I want"

Shelley's black leather trousers creaked and groaned as she sweated. She absentmindedly began to rub at the crutch but winced when the ultra-tight leather chaffed her inner thighs. Geena had also been getting hot at the sight of Fred on his knees lapping at Bets cunt as she held her lips apart.

"Look I'd better go "muttered Shelley as she tried to walk passed Bet to the door.

"No love, stay and give me hand here" said Bet removing one hand from her pussy and taking Shelley's right hand and placing her fingers over her swollen clit. Shelley felt Fred's tongue licking Bet's slit and her juice soaked fingers. She squirmed in her tight trousers as she attempted to undo the fastener with her free hand.

"Let me help," said Geena who was visibly excited. Her cheeks reddened and her breath quickened as she knelt beside Fred and began to unzip Shelley's trousers and rolled them down over her ample thighs. Shelley too was breathing heavily causing her incredible cleavage to swell and fall under her v-neck top. Geena pulled off Shelley's trousers and stood up slipping her own dress from her shoulders. What had seemed a probability was now obvious, she wore no underwear. She leaned toward Shelley and, taking her in her arms, kissed her full on the lips. Their tongues entwined and Geena was too excited to object at Bet who was now fondling her small but pert tits. Fred unbuttoned his trousers, stood up and let them fall to the floor. Bet took hold of his hard cock and, letting go of Geena's tits, knelt before him taking his stiff member deep into her open mouth.

Geena meanwhile had pulled off Shelley's top and unfastened her black lace bra. Her tits were heavy in her hands as she lifted each one to her lips and sucked at her erect nipples. "Oh fuck, that's good Geena" Shelley said as Geena motioned her to the couch still sucking her tits . " Finger my clit Geena oooooo please finger my clit" Shelley begged.

Geena caught sight of Bet and Fred as she began sliding her fingers over Shelley's wet lips. Her own cunt was unshaven and the black pubic hairs glistened with the moistness of her own fanny juice as she watched Bet take Fred's 9" cock in her mouth and slip her finger into his arse. Shelley relieved Geena's snatch by slipping three fingers inside her as they sat together. Geena's large eyes sparkled as she lifted her head to look at Shelley and said "Thanks, I wondered when you'd get round to that. Slip your whole hand in Shelley, I can take it."

"Fist you!!" exclaimed Shelley in surprise.

"Yeh I can take it. Dev used to love having one hand up my cunt and the other buried in my arse. Please Shelley. Go on."

Shelley knelt on the floor in front of Geena who remained on the couch. Geena lifted her hips forward on the couch to accommodate Shelley's hands. Bet and Fred stopped what they were doing and came over to watch. Bet had removed the rest of her clothes as had Fred and she led him by his dick to the edge of the couch where she sat Fred down and then lifted her thighs over his large belly to slide her soaked cunt down onto his shaft. From there she could fuck the fat landlord whilst watching the erotic sight of this beautiful girl being double fisted by Shelley.

"Pinch my nipples Fred," ordered Bet and Fred complied. He reached around to her slightly sagging big tits and grabbed her nipples. "Squeeze them hard" Bet moaned.

Shelley spat onto Geena's arse and cunt and rubbed her saliva well in to lubricate her. Slowly she began to push her left hand into Geena's arse. Amazingly it stretched quite easily and it was obvious she had been anally rammed by bigger objects than Shelley's fist before. "OhoHooooooo" Geena cried as her rectum was painfully entered. Shelley was rocking back and forth as she tried to rub her own clit between her legs to no avail. "Oh god I need to be fucked doing this" she husked.

"Fred, you heard what the lady said," commanded Bet "I'll get Geena to help me, you kneel behind Shelley and give her the fuck of her life"

"Won't Peter mind, ah say won't Peter mind?" Fred asked Shelley.

"Right now I don't give a fuck," moaned Shelley "Just get your cock over here and fuck my soaking cunt!!"

Bet stood onto the couch astride Geena who immediately knew what to do. Bet lowered her sopping pussy onto Geena's lips quite athletically for a woman of her age and size. Geena's tongue lapped at Bet's juicy lips and she took her swollen clit gently between her teeth and sucked at it. Her own pussy was now pulled wide apart as Shelley fisted her two holes. Shelley now leaned forward to rest her head in Geena's pussy as she fisted her and to allow Fred's cock to penetrate her cunt as deeply as possible. Bet was now squirming with ecstasy as she ground her hips into Geena's face and it was obvious she was about to cum. "Oh Geena love I'm cumming ahhhggghhh" she exclaimed as she forced Geena's lips hard against her clit and thick globules of her pussy cream ran into Geena's mouth. At that point Fred reached round to grab Shelley's pendulous breasts and gripped them tightly as he too shuddered and jerked as he spurted several wads of hot spunk deep into her cunt.

"Ohhooooo Fred " said Shelley as she removed her hands from Geena's holes as Geena sprayed fanny cream all over her face "Lick it off and make me cum "said Shelley to Fred. Fred obliged and rubbed her spunk filled cunt with his fingers till she climaxed as he licked Geena's love juices from her face. His tongue ran over her cum covered cheeks and nose as he rubbed her clit harder and faster. "Oh fuck oh fuck" said Shelley as she began to climax. She grabbed Fred's hand and pushed it deep into her cunt as she orgasmed "OhOoooooo" she moaned and then relaxed.

Bet sat on the couch beside Geena, gently rubbing her tits and Shelley and Fred sat at their feet on the floor near exhaustion. Shelley licked the remaining rivulets of pussy juice and spunk from his hand.

"Well chucks, I think I'm going to enjoy being back at the helm of the Rovers." Said Bet, " I take it you two are OK with that now".

"Oh fuck yeh," said Shelley and Geena together.

"Christ, this'll fuckin' kill me," panted Fred "Ah say this'll fuckin' kill me!!"

cargy1uk
cargy1uk
11 Followers