Costa Del Cock

Story Info
My wife discovers her slut side while on a wild holiday!
8.7k words
4.36
219.9k
249
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,421 Followers

All rights reserved, copyright (c) Paul Garland

PLEASE NOTE: Contains 'Shared-wife' type elements. If you don't like this sort of thing, please don't read it and then me what a cuckold/wimp the character is or what a slut the woman is. That's the point.

*

Claire and I had been together for five years. We met at college when we were both eighteen, and after a whirlwind romance we married after only a year together. Within another six months we had our first child. We adjusted really well, and our relationship went from strength to strength, but after our fourth year things started to change slightly. The sex dried up, going from every day to two or three times a week, to just once a week if I was lucky. Our relationship was fine, but the lack of sex was starting to put a bit of a strain on things. We had somehow turned into friends rather than lovers. There was no way either of us wanted to split because we had a lovely little boy, so we decided to try and find that spark again to re-ignite our love. We were both only twenty-three, and I was sure we could sort things out. I had the idea of going on holiday; to see if that might bring us closer together again. Claire's mum, knowing we were having a few problems, volunteered to have our son for a week, which was even better, so we flew off to sunny Spain, our first proper holiday for four years.

We stayed in the southern most part of Spain on the Costa del Sol, and it was incredibly hot. Our hotel was very nice, comfortable if not luxurious, with a great pool which our balcony overlooked from its position on the second-to-top floor. We were both in the frame of mind to really enjoy ourselves, and had promised each other to both our hair down, so we really went for it. The first day we had a lovely lazy day on the beach, and then after a nice meal, we hit the bars and both got pretty drunk. It was the early hours when we got back into our hotel room, and we were like teenagers again, ripping each other's clothes off, and then having the best sex for ages.

The following morning, we got up and slept our hangovers off around the pool. About mid-afternoon, Claire went for a dip in the pool and I couldn't help admiring my gorgeous wife as she climbed out and returned to her lounger. Claire is short, only about 5' 3", and she's slim and petite to match. Her breasts are about average size, 36c but they look bigger on her small frame. They had been smaller - a 36b, but got quite big when she had our son and with her being fairly young when she gave birth, they lost none of their shape and firmness, and had stayed larger than they were before.

She looked beautiful, with her wet shoulder-length blonde hair tied back in a little ponytail, and her body looked great, despite her wearing a quite conservative black bathing suit. I even noticed a couple of other guys sitting around the pool casting her appreciative glances and I told Claire, but she waved me away, saying I was being silly.

However I think it had an effect on her, because when the sun dropped low and we retired back to our room, she asked me if there had really been some men looking at her, and I assured her that there had been. The thought seemed to turn her on, and we ended up making love again, right there on the bed. We hadn't even closed the curtains or anything, but I didn't care, and neither did she. Our relationship was just like it was when we were kids; sexy, passionate and exciting again. I was so happy!

That night, we went out for a drink again, and Claire was still in a horny mood, because she dressed a little more provocatively than usual. She usually wore a knee-length skirt or shorts, but she did own some shorter skirts and she had brought them with her on holiday. I didn't think she would wear them - she hadn't worn anything like that since she had the baby - but either the sun, the alcohol or the looks from the blokes around the pool had definitely had an effect on her.

Combined with the low cut top she wore that night, Claire got quite a bit of male attention during the evening, especially from the barmen and waiters. We went into a nightclub, where she got dragged away from me on the dance floor by two young guys who wanted to have a dance. It was only a bit of harmless flirting, and the two lads bought us both a drink before handing her back to me again after a couple of songs.

I asked her if she enjoyed that, because she seemed a little bit flustered, and she practically dragged me back to our hotel room where we had a drunken but still fantastic sex session. She practically howled the hotel down when she came, and afterwards I asked her what had brought that on. To my surprise, she confessed that while dancing with the two young lads in the club, one of the lads had quite openly stared down her top at her breasts when they danced closer, and the other one had been daring enough to have feel of her bottom. Not just a squeeze either, he had pulled her close and had a long, lingering feel with both hands. She had also felt his erection pressing against her through his shorts. That was when she had broken away from him and returned to me.

She said she felt guilty for flirting, and leading them on but I told her I really didn't mind her flirting like that, if it guaranteed me a fuck like what we had just enjoyed. Claire looked at me, considering me for a minute, before saying she might have a flirt again tomorrow night then, if that was all right with me. Before I could reply, she gave me a wink and rolled away from me to get some sleep.

The next day, while we sun-bathed our hangovers away on the beach, I asked her if she had meant what she said last night about flirting with some more guys. Claire looked at me and asked me if I was angry and with her but I shook my head. I confessed that while I didn't understand it, for some reason seeing her flirting with those guys, and also seeing the blokes eyeing her up at the pool had turned me on.

'Really?' she asked and I nodded, going on to further confess that when she told me about the young man feeling her backside, I nearly came in my pants! Claire looked at me incredulously, and I shrugged my shoulders. It was true, though I didn't really understand why. I asked her if she had enjoyed it, and she nodded too. Claire had only slept with one guy before me, her old school sweetheart, and neither of them had been very experienced back then, so it hadn't been very memorable. In the past I had often asked her if her lack of sexual partners bothered her, particularly just before we got married and settled down. I wanted to be sure she was doing the right thing in marrying me so young, but back then she had denied any such feelings quite vigorously, saying she was madly in love with me and never wanted anyone else.

I asked her there and then if she still felt the same about her lack of sexual experiences now after five years, now that the passionate bloom of early love had subsided. She denied any such feelings again, but this time she didn't seem anywhere near as sure. I persisted and asked Claire again, but she told me to stop being silly.

'When I married you, we made vows, and I meant them," she insisted. "I love you. I don't need anyone else!" Her beautiful blue eyes looked straight into mine when she spoke, but I could read the doubt in them. I didn't mind though. The idea of her messing around a bit really seemed to be turning me on.

"I don't mind either way," I told her as I casually took a drink of the cocktail I was using as 'a hair of the dog' to get rid of my still aching head. "It's natural if you feel a bit curious. Just be honest with me, okay?"

Claire looked at me, chewing her lip, which she only ever does when she's feeling indecisive or doubtful about something. "Well, I did enjoy flirting, and I might flirt a bit more if that's okay. It's so much fun when you're young and you can dance and flirt with lads. I guess I missed out on all that stuff and I do miss it a bit, I suppose. It was fun last night, wasn't it?"

I nodded as encouragingly as I could. "We'll see what happens tonight."

Claire smiled at me and went for a swim in the sea to cool down. I didn't want her to actually sleep with anyone else because that would be taking it too far, although the thought did make me feel quite aroused for some strange reason. However, I decided I had to try and get her to flirt around again like last night, but this time I wanted to actually see someone eyeing her up, or feeling her bottom or something. The thought of my reasonably innocent and sensible wife being a little flirty or rude with someone made me want to drag her back to the hotel room for another rampant session, but I resisted. I wanted to save it all up for tonight, after whatever flirting she might do had happened.

When Claire came back from the sea, she drew more admiring male glances which I pointed out to her. Today she was wearing a silver bikini which revealed more cleavage than any of her others. She blushed but smiled, pleased again at the attention. I suggested she go topless, but she gave me 'a look' and told me to forget that idea.

The next time Claire went in the sea, I had a nap and when I woke and looked for her I saw her talking to a much older guy. They were both waist deep in the water, but he had his hand on her arm and was leaning close to say something in her ear. I was much too far away to hear what was being said, but I guessed it was something rude because Claire covered her mouth in shock, although she was laughing. His hand grasped hers and he tugged her closer to him, but she pushed him away playfully, still laughing. I watched them chatting in the water, surprised that she would talk and flirt with someone as old as him. He looked in his late forties at least with dark, short grey hair. My only guess was that she was attracted to his body, as he was very tall and quite muscular and fit-looking.

They seemed to be talking for the most part but then they started to splash each other, and the older guy wrestled Claire into the water at one point. They both resurfaced laughing, and I watched them frolic about for quite a while. Nothing too untoward seemed to be going on, apart from his hands slipping to her backside a few times when he picked her up and threw into the sea. After a while, Claire bade farewell to him and returned to me with a huge smile on her face.

"I've been chatted up!" she exclaimed, and I said I thought she had. I told her I'd been watching her for a while as she dried herself off, and she giggled at me.

"He wanted to me to go out for a drink with him tonight," she explained. "He seemed a really nice man."

"Why don't you?" I suggested.

"No way!" Claire chuckled "He's way too old for me, even though he did have a buff body." She threw her towel on me playfully, and lay back out to catch some more sun. "Would you have let me though? If he was my type? What would you have done on your own?"

I shrugged and didn't reply. Again, the thought of her flirting, let alone going out for a drink with another guy was turning me on, and I still didn't understand why.

We stayed until the sun started to lose its heat, and as we walked back to hotel, Claire repeated her question - if I would really have let her go out with the man she had met on the beach.

"Why not?" I said. "I'm sure I could amuse myself for one night." When Claire stared at me disbelievingly, I explained further. "You said that you think you've missed out on all that, marrying me so young."

"I know, but..." Claire tried to interrupt me but I continued.

"You don't have to do anything, do you? It would be just a bit of flirting and all that."

Claire looked at me but said that he really wasn't her type. She did have his apartment address though. He had given it to her before she left him. Apparently he owned his own place and came over three or four times a year. As we reached our hotel, she told me that she would go out with him if I really wanted her to. I told her that it wasn't about what I wanted, but what she wanted.

"But what if he tries it on, and I'm a bit drunk?" Claire was blushing as I closed the hotel room and turned to stare at her. "Well... you know!"

I let my serious face drop and laughed at her. "That's your problem, isn't it?"

"He might try to rape me!" she said and I stopped to think. I hadn't thought of that.

"Look," I told her, "I'll go out too and I'll try to stay close to you. Then if he does try anything that makes you feel uncomfortable just call my mobile and I'll come and rescue you, okay?"

"So you wouldn't want me to do anything?" Claire dropped the sarong that she had worn from the beach to the hotel. She took off her bikini top, her gorgeous 36c breasts coming into view. Her dark nipples were erect, I noticed. Was it the cool air of the hotel room, or was she a bit aroused by the tone of our conversation?

"It's up to you, my love." What was I saying? Was I giving her the green light to do something with the guy? Conflicting feelings were running through my brain, and I was getting hard at the sight of Claire, walking around the hotel room semi-naked as we talked.

"Would you be really mad if something did happen? Because if I got drunk - well, you know?" Claire slipped her bikini bottoms off, kicking them off her leg. Her pussy used to completely shaven when we first started dating, but now she had let her light-brown pubes grow, although she kept them trimmed into a neat triangle.

She was reminding me of how easily aroused, and out-of-control she could get when she was very drunk. I didn't need reminding, she had proven that to me last night! "You don't have to go."

Claire opened the patio doors to our balcony to let some more air in and turned back to me. "I think I want to though. Just to see what it would be like. A sort of adventure?"

"Okay." Just as I agreed I heard a wolf-whistle from outside, though neither of us paid much attention to it. "You've got to find the guy again first," I reminded her.

"Like I said - I've got his address here - oh my god!" Claire shrieked and I jumped as she dashed over to the doorway to the balcony and dragged the curtain across. As she did I noticed a bunch of young lads on a hotel balcony across the narrow street from us. They were staring and whistling at Claire. She spun to look at me with horror on her face.

"Did they see me?" her face was crimson.

"Nice tits love! - nice pussy!" came a couple of shouts from outside. Claire had shut the curtain but not the door. She sat on the bed with a hand over her mouth. I just laughed at her.

"I think they got a pretty good view," I chuckled. "Of everything!"

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." Claire mumbled as the lads started to call for her not to be such a spoilsport.

"Let's have another look!" came the voices again as Claire got up and walked back to the curtains. She pulled them back for a few seconds, eliciting a number of whistles and cheers then she stuck her fingers up at them and shut the door and curtain again.

Then she turned to me. "I can't believe a load of lads have just seen me naked!" She rubbed her breasts in a most un-Claire like gesture. "I'm so horny! Fuck me..."

Well how was I supposed to refuse? So I did.

Later, as we got ready to go out, Claire changed her mind, or should I say bottled out of going to Ray (the older guy)'s apartment to find him. She would have liked to go out, but she didn't fancy just strolling up to his place and knocking on the door. He had told her that he was here on his own for a week, but she didn't know if he was telling the truth. He might have a wife or girlfriend, or even children. I told her that he wouldn't have given her his address if that was true, but Claire still backed out of it. She did say that she would be a flirt for me though tonight when we went out.

We got dressed up and went out, even though I was already half-drunk from supping during the day to try and get rid of my hang-over. We went in a different set of bars to the night before, determined to try all of them out before we went home. Claire looked nice. To keep her promise to me about flirting again, she had a small pair of denim shorts on and a white vest-type top, which showed a nice bit of cleavage when she leaned forward. She let her wavy blonde hair down to her shoulders, and again she drew plenty of attention from various men as the night wore on. Every time I pointed out someone looking at her, she got more and more excited.

By the time we got into a nightclub, we were both pretty drunk and with Claire being as buzzing as she was, she couldn't wait to get on to the dance floor. I followed her a few minutes later with two drinks in hand, but found her already dancing with some guy. I found a pillar nearby which I could lean on, and I had a drink and watched them dance. Claire saw me after a little while and came to join me and collect her drink.

"He was really nice," she told me, "But a bit young."

"Too young, too old - you know how to pick them, don't you?" I laughed and resisted as she tried to drag me on to the dance floor. "Go and flirt some more..." I said and waved her away. She pulled a sad face, but went and danced some more. I watched from where I was as she danced with a succession of men, but none of them were as daring as the guys the night before, maybe they were aware of me, I don't know - but nobody tried feeling her up or anything.

I enjoyed watching her dancing and having a good time, but I was too tired to join her even if I wanted to. The heat and the drink were taking its toll, and my eyelids were drooping a bit when suddenly I noticed who Claire was dancing with now. He was tall and broad, with greying hair - it was the old guy from the beach - Ray.

I saw Claire smile at me, and mouth something but I couldn't make out what she was trying to say. He obviously hadn't seen me or just didn't care, because his hands were straight onto Claire's bottom as they danced to a slower song. Then when the next one sped the tempo up, he was swinging her around, bringing a series of loud laughs from a very merry Claire. What made me start though was when I saw his hand moving up her side as they danced. Ray moved behind her and as they swayed together to the next song, his hand crept higher, brushing against and then coming to rest on the outside of her breast. The dirty old man! Claire either didn't notice, or chose to ignore him.

A few minutes later, Claire came over and introduced him to me, explaining to Ray that I was 'her brother.' I looked at her, somewhat surprised as I realised that this was what she must have been mouthing at me from the dance floor. Ray asked me if I minded him dancing with my sister and I told him that she was all his as I was very tired. He smiled, and went to buy us a round of drinks. While he was gone, Claire said she couldn't believe we had run into him in the club!

"He's invited us back to his apartment after this drink," she said and as she leaned forward she stumbled into me. "Sorry. I'm a bit drunk I think!"

"You're having a good time though, by the looks," I said and when Claire nodded I carried on. "He was feeling your tits, you know? Rubbing his hand against them."

"I know - I let him and he felt my bum too!" Claire shrugged then smiled drunkenly at me. "Shall we go back to his place after here? He tells me his apartment's really flashy."

"Sure - if you want to? It's obvious what he wants though?"

"That's fine! He can try -" Claire said happily. "- trust me; I won't let him do anything. I just want to see how far he'll go. I want to see if he will really try it on. It will be funny if he tries to get me into bed. Do you think he will?"

"Definitely," I assured her then we both shut up as Ray returned with more drinks. I let him take her on to the dance floor again, and then when we had all finished the latest round of drinks, they came back over to collect me and we all made the short walk to Ray's apartment. It was quite late - about 3am - and I was exhausted, but Claire was really excited with all the attention, so I went along with it.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,421 Followers