Could I? Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son take it up another step
2.4k words
4.42
203.1k
26
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kjb021784
kjb021784
20 Followers

I was glad to read all of your emails, liking my story. Here is the sequel. I hope it’s good and lives up to you expectations. Email me with your thoughts.

I avoided my mother as often as I could. Whenever she was at work, I would be home. When she was home, I’d try to get as many hours as I could at work. It wasn’t unusual though. I mean, it was Christmas break, and I had said I was trying to make as much money as I could in the 5 weeks. I wasn’t avoiding her because I was ashamed. Far from it actually. That night a week back had been one of the most erotic, exciting, sexually gratifying nights of my life. I had jerked off so many times afterwards, thinking of it. Her warm, soft hand encircling my hard, hot cock. I remember as I looked into her face as she moved it up and down, stroking my dick, cupping my balls with her other hand. She looked so beautiful, so hot, sexy. I didn’t even see her as my mom. She was a woman who was making me feel amazing. Her short, blonde hair had framed her face. I could close my eyes and see it, shining beautifully. Her eyes filled with lust and desire. Her pouty lips parted. Her lovely, large tits poking through her t-shirt, her nipples sticking out. Usually by that time, I had already blown my load. I was mostly avoiding her because of how she had reacted the next day.

I had woken up that morning feeling amazing. I could still smell my mom in my room, her scent filling it, sticking to my sheets. I almost didn’t want to shower, lest I lose her scent. But, I did, and I went down to breakfast. I was filled with excitement. My mom, a beautiful, sexy woman had jerked me off, and had liked it. And I had been officially ushered into incest, and wanted more. I wanted more, and I thought mom had wanted more too. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table with a bowl of cereal.

“Morning Mom”, I said, cheerfully.

“Hi honey, sleep well?”

“Oh, you better believe it!” I ate my cereal, expecting her to say something. I figured I should make my move now. She was busy feeding my sister her breakfast, and dad was at work. I though that if we were gonna do anything, it should be soon. My sister would nap in the afternoon, and we’d be alone. All alone. Just the though started to get me hard.

“Good”, she said, without looking at me.

“Well, uh, mom, I was thinking that, um, when you put her down for a nap, we could, you know, watch a movie, or something.” I looked at her, hoping she’d get my drift.

“No honey, I’m busy today. I have laundry to do, and I have to go shopping, and I have to work tonight, so I have to make dinner before dad comes home.”

“Well, I was just thinking about last night, and I thought…”

She interrupted me before I could finish. “What about last night? That was nothing. And I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t bring it up again; I don’t need you dad finding out about it.”

I was crushed. How could she do this to me? I mean, how could she deny me the immense pleasure she had one given me? She was my mother, how could she be so cruel? I didn’t respond to her, I just clear the table of my stuff, and went and sat in my room. For the next week, I avoided her so I wouldn’t have another embarrassing conversation with her. But, I jerked off like a madman, thinking of that hot night. Finally, after a week, I had had enough. I couldn’t stand by and jerk off anymore. I needed my mom, and I had a plan.

That Monday I put my plan into effect. My mom had worked that night, and was planning on resting for the afternoon. She was giving my sister to my Grandmother for the afternoon she could have a good rest. I chose that day to, so we were alone and unfettered. While she was in her bathroom, I went into her room with the picture I had of us, took my cock, laid on her bed, and started to jerk off, making my cock hard, and I waited. My heart fluttered with anticipation when I heard her leave the bathroom and walk towards her room. I closed my eyes, stroking, and waited.

“What are you doing in my room??!!” I heard her exclaim.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was wearing what she normally wore when she slept. It was a long t-shirt that barely went past her waist. I couldn’t tell if she was wearing panties, but the idea of her not made me more excited. Her hair was lightly tussled, but still looked beautiful around her face. She had no make-up on, so I could see her natural beauty. Her full lips were drawn tightly. I could tell be them she was not happy. Her sparkling blue eyes looked at me, annoyed. Her soft, beautiful features seemed to be upset with me, but I also detected what I had seen the other night. Lust. Pure lust. Her long legs seemed to go on forever from under the bottom of the shirt. Her large breasts were mounds under it. I could see her nipples through it too. All of it was making me more and more excited.

I smiled at her as I kept jerking. “What does it look like I’m doing?”

“Well, stop it! Not in my room at least. Do it in your own room!”

“Come on mom, I thought you liked it. I mean, you seemed to like it the other night. I mean, you licked your fingers clean of it!”

She opened her mouth to yell back, but stopped. She sighed and sat down next to me on the bed. I had stopped jerking. I just looked her, waiting for her to answer.

“Your right honey, I’m sorry. I, I guess I just confused you the other night. I didn’t mean to, and I’m sorry.” She sighed again. “It’s not your fault.”

I scooted up next to her and put my hand on her shoulder. “It’s alright mom, you didn’t so anything wrong. I liked it.”

“That’s not it honey. It was, I mean, your dad and me haven’t made love in 6 months. I was out of my mind, and when I saw you, I just lost it. I didn’t see you as my son, I saw you as a young man who found me attractive.” She started to cry.

“Don’t cry mom. You didn’t do anything wrong. But, if you felt like that, why didn’t you take it any farther?”
She wiped her tears away. “I thought it was wrong. I mean, after I finished you, I wanted to go back, but I couldn’t bring myself to. For the last week, you’ve been all I’ve thought about. I’ve masturbated almost every night, imagining being with you.”

I hugged my mom. “I’ve been doing the same about you mom. I need you.”

She hugged me back, and then she looked at me and kissed me. But it wasn’t a mother kiss. It was deep. Our lips touched and we felt each other’s warmth, the electricity we felt, the lust passed through out lips. Our tongues met and danced together, intermingling. It was the most passionate kiss I had ever had. She tasted amazing. After a couple minutes, the kiss broke. We just looked into each other eyes. Then she lowered her eyes to my hard cock and put her hand around it. Her warm hand felt great around my hot cock.

“mmm, looks like someone’s ready”

I took her hand off. “You already did me. Why don’t you just lie back, and I’ll do you?”

She lifted her shirt off, and I gasped. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and her huge tits were revealed to me. They were amazing. They had a tiny sag, due to their weight, but they were still beautiful. The nipples were poking out, and her areolas were large. I looked down and saw she was wearing panties. They were red satin, high cut. I could imagine how she looked in them, cut high on her thigh, a thong highlighting her tight, perfect ass. She laid back and I lay on top of her. I kissed her mouth and neck.

“My god, your gorgeous mom.” I told her. “Close you eyes.”

She smiled and closed her eyes. I moved my lips down to her glorious tits. I kissed them and licked them, running my tongue and my lips all over her massive cans. I moved them onto her nipples, sucking on them, tasting them, feeling them get harder and harder in my mouth. Mom let out moans as I did, softly first, then louder. She began to breathe heavier and heavier. As I licked one, I massaged the other with my hand, squeezing them, rolling the nipple between my fingers. Mom put her hands on my back, moaning and groaning as I caressed and kissed her boobs. Then, I moved lower, kissing her belly, then her thighs, and then I moved inward, to her inner thighs, kissing them. Mom moaned more and more and wrapped her legs around me.

‘Please son, stop teasing me, and lick my pussy! Please!” She pleaded with me between moans.

I couldn’t wait either, so I ripped her panties off, exposing her pussy. She was completely not shaved down there. Usually, I didn’t like the hair look, but I found it so erotic on my mom. I put my nose in it and smelled, taking in all of her odor, savoring it. She smelled amazing, just like she had smelled the week before, like sex. Then, I slid a finger in, feeling her warm, wet pussy engulf it. I curled it up, remembering what I knew, and started to rub, stroking her. I felt her tighten her pussy around it, so I slide another in, so both of my fingers rubbed her, stroked her, reaching back. She moaned more, squirming, thrusting her hips, squeezing her legs around me. I leaned down and started to kiss her pussy, and then I began to lick it, sliding my tongue all around her pussy, tasting her. I heard her breathing get heavier and heavier, moaning louder.

“Oh god, yes son, yes, yes!!! Here cum, I cumming!! Make you mommy cum!”

When she mommy, I licked harder, wanting her to cum. She screamed when she came, squeezing her legs around me so hard it hurt. She came with my face buried in her pussy. She laid her head back, gasping for air.

“Oh my god honey, that was amazing. Mommy hasn’t cum that hard ever.”

I kissed her. “Good mom, I’m glad.”

“Now, you lay back honey, and let mommy take care of her little boy.” She strattled me and took my hard cock in her hand. Then, in one quick motion, she gobbled my 7-inch rod up in her mouth. I grunted as I felt her throat muscles around my cock. She took my cock all the way in, and all the way out. I watched as my mom took my cock all the way in her mouth. It was slick with her saliva, and she looked so damn sexy taking it in.

“Oh fuck mom, that’s amazing.”

She took it out and stroked me. “Glad my baby likes it.” Then she leaned down and sucked my balls as she jerked my cock, which was slick and slimy with her spit. I had never felt anything so good, as she rolled each ball in her mouth. Then she went back to sucking my cock, filling her mouth.

“oh shit mom, I’m almost gonna cum!”

Then she stopped. “Oh no honey, first you have to fuck mommy.”

“Oh god mom, please.”

She sat on my and lowered herself onto my cock. I groaned as each inch slid into my mom’s soft womb. Then she started to bounce on my, fucking me. I couldn’t believe my cock was now filling the same hole I had come out of. And it felt so fucking good! I bucked my hips to match her bounce. I was fucking her. Her tits bounced and flopped. She leaned her head back as we fuck. Our moans filled the house.

“Fuck mommy! Harder! HARDER!!”

She screamed as she came again. It drowned out my moans of pleasure. She got off of me and got on all fours. “Fuck me from behind! Hard!”

I got behind her and shoved my cock into her hard, filling her up in one thrust. I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my cock, shoving myself into her. My body slapped against her ass as we fucked. I felt her pussy spasm as we fucked. She came once more. I stopped thrusting as she did, so I could feel it shudder.

“Oh mom, let me fuck your tits before I come.”

She rolled over and I got on top of her. Our bodies were shining from all the sweat. She reached over to a bottle of baby oil on her bureau. She squeezed a generous amount all over her tits. I slid my cock between them and started to fuck them. She held them together, against my cock as I fucked them. I could feel their softness as my hard cock disappeared in the massive expanse of flesh. The lotion slipped and slid, making squishing noises as I fucked harder and harder. My cock head peaked out of the top, shiny and slick with the oil.

“Yes honey, fuck mommy’s titties. Cum all over them. Let mommy taste your cum!”

That did it. I screamed as I orgasmed, cumming harder then I ever had before. My cum shot out, spurting all over her massive tits. My greasy load coated them, splashing all over the tops, bouncing onto the nipples. I was shocked, it kept coming. It felt so good I almost blacked out. It showered so high it hit her chin and lips. Then it dribbled out all over her stomach. I fell back, exhausted, and happy.

Mom scooped my cum off her tits and licked it all up. Then she leaned over and sucked my cock clean.

“Good boy. Now get out so mommy can get some sleep”. She smiled as I got up to leave. “Well talk later”.

I looked back and smiled. I hope I knew what she meant by talk.

kjb021784
kjb021784
20 Followers