Cousin Lindsay's Panties

Story Info
Hot cousin's thong and hand provide afternoon fun.
2k words
4.22
196k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love women's underwear. Not wearing it, but looking at it (especially when it's being worn by some hotty), touching it, and yes, occasionally sniffing it. Luckily for me, Lissy loves buying new stuff and modeling it for me. Even so, sometimes I need a little more, not that I ever get tired of looking at my beautiful wife, but sometimes you just need to spice things up a bit. As a result, shortly after we bought our new house, I made a promise to myself. I pledged that I would attempt to get my hands on underwear from every female guest (excluding my siblings and other relatives) who stayed at my home. Not to keep them, just to check them out and see what kind of panties they were wearing. I've been pretty lucky over the past couple years, managing to see the panties of all but one of Lissy's close friends and all of those belonging to my friends' wives. Most have been relatively unexciting, typically pink or some other bright color and usually bikini briefs. The thrill of finding them and not getting caught, plus the thought of the pussies and asses they cover, has far exceeded the excitement of the underwear and contributed nicely to a few masturbatory sessions. Probably the most exciting and rewarding was the black lacy stuff I found in Lissy's friend Tina's suitcase. Of course my opinion is probably slightly bias due to the much needed sex Tina provided during Lissy's pregnancy. For more on this sex and Lissy's role in watching, see my other stories called A Blowjob for Tina and Tina Cums to Town.

That general lack of excitement held true up until about a month ago. My cousin Lindsay, who's about ten years younger than me, had just moved to our area from Minnesota because of her job. She needed a place to stay while she located an apartment.

Now, this created a bit of a dilemma for me with regard to my panty promise. Lindsay is flat out hot. A tall slender blonde with hair down to about the middle of her back. What she lacks in big tits and a round ass (both very important attributes to me) she more than makes up for with her beautiful face and amazing legs. She's a runner, so her legs are long and very muscular; the type that look like they could wrap around you and just squeeze the life right out of you. And that would be an ok way to go if you asked me. However, as I also mentioned above, I usually drew the line for looking at panties at my relatives. There in was the dilemma. I so badly wanted to see what she wore, but the creepiness of looking at my cousin's panties weighed heavily on my mind.

The problem came to a head about three weeks into Lindsay's stay. I was home alone and feeling very horny. And so began the internal debate as to whether I should sneak upstairs to take a peek at what my hot cousin was wearing under those miniskirts she so adored. Needless to say, what little will power I had quickly evaporated and before I knew it, I was standing at the foot of the bed in our guest room.

Lindsay was very organized, so there were no clothes laying around. Just to be sure, I lifted the bedspread to see if she had shoved anything under the bed, but there was nothing there. Ok, I thought, now, do I look in the bureau for clean stuff, or should I go all the way and check in the dirty laundry? I felt my cock tingle with excitement, which scared me a little, so I decided to go with the clean stuff. I walked over to the bureau, took a deep breath, and eased open the top drawer. Nothing, just some T-shirts, some running shorts, and a sports bra. I closed the drawer and moved on to the next one.

Jackpot! Exactly what I was looking for. Cousin Lindsay's panties, and there were quite a few for consideration. I was a little disappointed at first because the initial examination only showed the run of the mill bikini briefs. However, after I carefully moved the first few pairs aside, I found something a little juicier. Several thongs, a black one, a red one, and one with polka dots. In spite of myself, my heartbeat quickened and my cock grew hard imagining what it would be like to see her standing in front of me in nothing but a thong. Yummy! Those long, toned, and tan legs seemed to go straight to Heaven and I could just imagine how good it would be to have my head between those thighs.

My surprise and excitement skyrocketed when I moved aside the thongs and found a single solitary pair of black crotchless panties! What a little slut! I love it! I pulled them out and took a sniff, but only got the scent of lavender. Oh well, I put them back and rubbed a hand over my cock, which was now creating a bulge in my pants. All I could think of was that hot little vixen in those crotchless panties, kneeling on all fours on the floor, just begging her boyfriend or whatever man was around to fuck her from behind.

The sound of footsteps coming up the stairs interrupted my fantasy. I panicked and froze, still holding a thong, and before I could do anything, Lindsay walked into the room.

"Hey!" she said, surprise in her voice, "What're you doing here?"

I was really embarrassed and struggled to compose myself, all the while trying to think of a plausible explanation for why I was standing in her room and holding a pair of her panties. Nothing came to me.

"Ahhh," she said, spying the black thong dangling from my hand, "when the cat's away, the mouse likes to play," she laughed. "Decided to come up and see what I like to wear?"

"Um, well, I wish I could lie, but I guess there's no point in trying now," I replied, still very embarrassed. "I have to confess that I've always wanted to know and when nobody was around this afternoon, well," I trailed off.

"You got horny and checked," she finished my sentence. "You know, curiosity killed the cat," she reminded me as she walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Yeah, I know," I sheepishly replied as I returned the thong to the drawer and closed it. "I'm really sorry. I hope you're not too disgusted with me."

"Disgusted?" she repeated, a hint of laughter in her voice, "I'm not disgusted at all. It's not like you were doing anything nasty, just checking to see what kind of underwear I wore. I also understand about being horny."

"I guess you do," I answered. "I found your special panties at the bottom of the drawer."

Now it was Lindsay's turn to sound a little embarrassed. "Uh, I was hoping you hadn't seemed them. They're for special occasions. Teddy loves it when I wear them," she continued, pointing at the picture of her boyfriend she had placed on the nightstand by the bed.

"I see. Well, he's a lucky man."

"Yeah, well, like I said, I know about being horny. Teddy and I used to fuck like rabbits, but I haven't seen him in a little over three weeks now, so I'm REALLY horny. I won't see him for another two weeks, which, by the way, is when I move into my new apartment. When I caught you looking at my panties, I had just come home from signing all the papers. I was really hoping nobody was home because I was planning on giving my clit a nice little massage," she finished speaking and leaned back, dragging her hand across her crotch.

"Sorry I ruined your fun. But believe me, I know what it's like to go without. Lissy hasn't been really interested in sex since getting pregnant."

"You don't have to apologize for ruining my fun," she said. "Actually, I don't know if you're up for it, but maybe," she paused, not sure how to continue. "Maybe we could have a little fun together."

"I don't think so," I replied. "I think you're hot and everything, but you are my cousin."

"I'm not talking about having sex," she said. "I'm talking about masturbating together. I'm a very visual person and I think seeing a cock while I rub my clit would really help. What do you think?"

"Um, well, I really don't know what to say. I'm a visual person too, so I can definitely see your point. If we do this, we have to set some ground rules."

"That's simple, no penetration of any kind and you're not allowed to cum on me."

I guess I must have agreed because the next thing I knew we were pulling off our clothes. She stood up and slipped off her sandals and with one fluid motion pulled off the sun dress she was wearing. Next came the bra. There she stood in front of me wearing a yellow thong. It was just as good as I had imagined! She smiled, pulled off the panties, and laid down on the bed, spreading her legs wide open. God! That body was so hot, I yearned to slam my cock, which was extremely hard an dripping precum, deep in her tight little cunt. Cousin or no cousin.

I pulled up a chair and sat right beside her so she could get a good view. Then I lubed up my hand and started gently stroking.

She carefully inserted two fingers into her pussy, which must have been very wet already, and then slowly moved them up to her clit, which she began to rub. Then she inserted two fingers from her other hand and began to work them in and out of her delicious little fuckhole, all the while continuing to rub her clit.

"Oh God," she moaned, "that feels sooo good! Let me see that cock of yours."

I stood up and arched my back a bit, thrusting my cock towards her.

"Oh yeah! That's what I need! A nice hard cock buried in my cunt! Oh Teddy, I wish you were here!" she moaned.

She continued rubbing and I continued stroking.

"Touch me!" she said. "I need to feel a man's touch."

I tentatively reached out a hand, brushing my fingertips over her flat stomach. "No," she said, "here." She removed the fingers from her pussy, grabbed my hand, and moved it between her thighs. "Put two fingers in me," she demanded.

"What about our rules?" I protested.

"Put them in now!"

I did as requested. As my fingers slid inside her, she reached up with her free hand, pushed my hand off my cock, and wrapped her fingers around it. She slowly began to stroke.

"My God, Lindsay! Your hand feels amazing!"

"Ohhh! Your fingers in my cunt feel sooo good!" she moaned, gently bucking her hips as she continued to rub her clit.

I continued to finger my hot cousin and she continued to slide her hand up and down my slippery cock, each of us moaning. Our orgasms hit at just about the same time. She arched her back and closed her legs on my hand, squeezing my fingers between her delicious thighs as she let out a shrill scream. God, I could only imagine what it would be like to fuck this chick! As my orgasm hit, she tried to remove her hand from my cock, but I grabbed it before she could, and thrust my cock in and out of her loosely closed fist, imagining it was her cunt. I blew my load, most of it landing on the bed beside her, but some of it managed to land on her stomach.

"Sorry," I said, "but you're not the only one who can change the rules." She laughed and sat up.

"Thanks very much," she sighed, "that was exactly what I needed."