Craig's Dreams Come True

Story Info
Lindsay Lohan takes a holiday.
802 words
2.71
60.7k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suidward
suidward
9 Followers

The hot sun rained down over my topless body. I was led on a sunbed by the side of a clear blue pool wearing just my swimming shorts. It was Heaven.

My week long holiday was drawing to a close but I was going to make the most of these calm surroundings before I went back to England.

It was early morning and I was the only one led out by the pool. It was so quiet. All you could hear were birds singing in the distance.

Just then, out the corner of my eye I saw someone lie on a sunbed a few yards away.

I looked over to see a gorgeous, young red-haired girl. She was wearing a tiny light blue bikini. She looked stunning. A real beach babe.

It then struck me who this person was. It was Lindsay Lohan! I'd had a crush on Lindsay since I saw Mean Girls and I wasn't going to miss this chance to talk to her.

I jumped up and walked over to her sunbed. I then sat on the sunbed next to hers.

"Hi," I said, "Havin' a good holiday?"

She looked up at me and smiled.

"That's the worst chat-up line I've ever heard!" She giggled.

She then just rested her head back down again and closed her eyes. This wasn't going well and my cock was starting to strain in my swimming shorts. It was so hard at the sight of her body, her huge, juicy tits, her sexy pierced navel.

"Um, can I buy you a drink?" I stammered.

"For Christ's sake, if you wanna fuck me then just ask me if i want some sex!" She said loudly and firmly.

I was shocked but was glad for her honesty.

"O.k, I really want to fuck you. Up for it?" I said.

"That's better," She smiled, "Now get your dick out and let me have a look at it."

She sat up on her sunbed and licked her lips as I stood up in front of her and dropped my shorts. My 6-inch hard cock bounced out in her face.

"Mmmm, I'm gonna suck your dick so good." She smiled as she took it in her hands and started wanking it.

Then she spat some of her sweet saliva onto the head of my dick and then rubbed it in with her tongue.

"Fuck, that feels so good Lindsay." I groaned as she gave me amazing head.

She then tickled my hairy balls while she sucked hard and slow on my throbbing dick. Her head bobbed back and fourth as my lucky cock got covered in her saliva as she sucked on it.

Feeling like I was about to cum, I pulled my dick out of her mouth and led her down on the sunbed.

I then pulled off her bikini top to reveal her massive firm breasts. I squeezed those gorgeous tits in my hands before licking her nipples and then sucking them.

I then licked down her stomach to her pierced navel. I pushed her belly button ring to one side and then dug my tongue into her navel.

Enough foreplay. It was time to fuck her. I pulled her skimpy bikini bottoms down and then led on the sunbed next to her sunbed.

"I want you to ride me." I said.

She sat over my erect cock and then lowered herself onto it. It felt so good as her hot, wet pussy slowly swallowed my rock hard dick. She then started bouncing up and down on me with my penis deep in her vagina.

I squeezed her big tits hard as she continued to fuck me, her hands caressing my chest and stomach.

She bounced harder and harder as I held on to her curvy waist. Her groaning reached new heights as she orgasmed. Her hot cunt juice squirted out of her vagina. The creamy girl-cum ran down my cock and covered my aching balls.

"I want to fuck your tits till I cum" I said as I threw her onto her back on the sunbed.

I sat on the top part of her stomach and placed my cock between her perfect tits. I then squeezed her heavy breasts tight together against my cock and started pumping them. I fucked her tits as hard as I could until I felt my hot spunk rushing up my cock shaft.

"Cum in my mouth!" She cried as I wanked my dick over her face.

My warm, creamy cum shot out of my piss-hole and filled her waiting mouth. She gargled my thick spunk for a few seconds before swallowing the lot.

"Mmmm,that tasted sooo good." She smiled as she gently licked the end of my now floppy dick.

It was the perfect end to the perfect holiday.

suidward
suidward
9 Followers