Crawl To Me

Poem Info
176 words
5
3.7k
00
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

Still like a statue waiting to see, how much will it take for you to crawl to me. My eye's blazing with fire, waiting for you to drop to your knees with desire.

Stubborn as you try to command me but, this night I demand you to see. I too have power in me, for now I command your heart to beat.

Your heated breath soaking into me as my knee's open giving you a peek. Commanding my desire, I now begin to play with my fire. Reaching into the liquid heat, your knee's now become weak.

Falling to your knee's, my breasts begin to feel the need. Moans of pleasure, squeezing my fingers together. Releasing, grabbing, and pulling. It becomes clear, now you are getting near.

Within inches of me, you now see. My wetness begins to spill from me. Whimpers, cries, and powerless. My fingers rest as my heart now beats the loudest.

You have now given me, the power I wished to seek with only one motion as you crawled to me.


MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous