Crazy in Love

Story Info
A tale of two 'lovers'.
3.6k words
4.42
49.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers

Hi guys. This is a little something something I've been working on for yall. It's different, but... I hope yall like it. Don't forget to rate, comment, and email. And if you do email, PLEASE give me your address so I can email you back. Thanks. --LilMami.

************

Sam wiped the sweat off her forehead for the millionth time resulting in a black smudge. She didn't care. She was used to it. She sighed loudly as she took in her dirty, flimsy white t-shirt and cut-off daisy dukes. They exposed the large black dragon tattoo on her thigh.

She had been helping her dad fix cars since she could remember. She learned a lot from him.

She looked over her sweaty brown shoulder at a cross-legged, carefree Tanner, who read a magazine in the lawn chair.

"You need to be over here watching me fix your damn car," she said frustrated. "Fix your fucking doors."

He looked up at her angry expression before putting the book down and walking over to her. He smiled brightly at her. Tanner had a nice smile. His eyes made half moons, and his dimples showed when he smiled.

"Why would I do that? I have my pretty girlfriend to do my handy work for me," he said brushing away a sticky strand of hair from her face. "When are you gonna be done? It's hot as hell out here."

"Why don't you just get a new car? It's 2010, and you are still driving around a piece of shit. It's not a fucking classic."

"Don't say that. She didn't mean it, baby," he said running a tanned hand over the side of his 1982 Mustang.

"I meant every word of it. I'm tired of fixing on this crap," Sam said tossing the wrench down.

"Calm down, baby. You know I was only kidding," Tanner said while staring into her wild brown eyes. "I would kiss you, but you've got grease, sweat and smut all over your face."

"Fuck you," she said shoving him.

"Oooh. You know I like it when you're angry," he said running a hand down Sam's back before kissing her. He could taste her sweat.

Tanner pushed her against the wall of the barn before ripping off her shirt carelessly.

"Take your shorts off," he breathed between kisses.

She did as she was told while he quickly unbuckled his jeans. He lifted her up and entered her just as quickly.

"Tanner," she hissed through brutal pumps.

"Shut up. You like it rough," he said roughly.

She loved it rough.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and held on for the quick ride.

"That's right, Sam. Bounce on my dick."

She tightened her hold around his neck until he was as close as possible to her. She kissed him hard and their tongues dueled.

"I think I'm gonna cum," she whispered.

"Me too babe. Me too."

He didn't lie. A few quick thrusts later, he filled her with his sticky fluids. She got pissed as she felt his knees give, and they slid onto the hay-covered ground. She hated him.

"Damnit Tanner!"

"What?" he asked breathlessly.

"I didn't cum," she said disappointedly.

"Damn baby. I'm so sorry. I'll let you cum next time. I promise."

"Whatever."

"Don't be like that Samantha."

"Don't call me that," she huffed, turning away from him.

"Shit. I'm sorry," he said turning her face back around. "You're so beautiful."

And she was. You couldn't tell Sam that, though. She always looked wild and...crazy. Maybe because she was. She had wild eyes and curly black hair. She always had a crazy look in her dark brown eyes. And either a frown or sinister grin was on her face.

Tanner and Sam met in high school. They were both dropouts who ran away to be with each other.

They made a good couple. Tanner hated school and had decided to drop out as soon as he turned 16. He stole cars and brought them back to the shack where he and Sam lived. He learned how to hotwire a car at age 14 and had been doing it ever since.

Sam stayed in trouble too. Things hadn't been the same after her dad got locked up when she was 17. She'd rather not live at all than stay home with her drunk of a mother, who didn't care anyway. To her, Sam didn't exist.

Sam went in and out of jail. It was nothing to her. She'd go rough up a few bitches who would try to make passes on her and get bailed out by Tanner. She was a smart girl, but school wasn't for her either. Nothing was for her. She didn't care about anything. Her reason to live was in prison, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Sam stared into Tanner's light-blue eyes. She ran a hand through his messy blonde hair and pressed her sweaty forehead against his.

"You're all sweaty now," she teased.

"Yea," he said lifting her up and putting her down. "We need to shower."

"Where would I be without you?" she asked.

"I don't know. In a ditch somewhere."

Yeah. She hated him.

***************

A few times a week, they would go out. Sometimes they'd go to the dollar theater. Sometimes a drive-in. This time they went out to the local country club. He fit right in – him being white and all – but Sam stuck out like a sore thumb. She hated when he dragged her to places like this. Old men ogled her, and women gave her the evil eye. It always ended the same.

"Can I get you a beer?" an older white man asked.

"Sure. Thanks." She took the beer and walked away, leaving him confused. She went and sat down at one of the tables in the corner where she saw Tanner flirting with some curly-haired brunette. Whatever he did with the girl didn't matter. He was coming home with her.

She slowly scanned the room. Everybody looked so happy and carefree. Two things she'd stopped being years ago. It seemed that good things didn't happen to people like her.

"Can I sit here?" an unfamiliar voice said. Sam gave him the once-over and a shrug. "Free country."

Sam felt uncomfortable as she watched him watching her in the little clothes she wore. Something about him unnerved her.

"So what's a girl like you doing around this neck of the woods?" he asked with a heavy country accent.

"I'm a grown ass woman," she said taking a swig of her beer before making a sour face. What was she doing? She hated beer.

"I can surely see that. How old are you, sweetheart?"

"Old enough."

"I like that," he said nodding and smiling. "What would you say if I said can we get outta here so you can show me just how grown you are?"

"I'd say what's in it for me?"

"Shit. A night of magic is what's in it for you. And if you're good, maybe a few bucks."

"Sounds good enough," she said thoughtlessly. "Let's go," she said getting up. She headed towards the door with the horny man hot on her trail. She gave Tanner a look, before he excused himself from the brunette.

"What are you driving?" she said once they got outside.

"See that red Ford F-150 over there?" he said pointing to the shiny new truck.

"Nice," she said walking across the gravel lot to the truck.

"Yeah. That's my baby."

"Men and their vehicles."

They got into the truck and stared at each other.

"So are we gonna get out of here or something?"

"Go where, sweetheart? Got everything we need right in here."

He reached over and brushed her leg as he reached into the glove box to fetch a condom.

"So let's do this," he said putting an arm behind her head.

"Umm..."

Sam looked out her window. Tanner knew the deal.

By the time she could turn back around, she saw Tanner open the driver-side door and snatch the guy out.

"Thought you were gonna fuck my girl, huh?"

He kicked him, stomped him, and pistol-whipped him a few times.

"That's enough, Tanner," she whispered. "Get his keys and let's go," she said hopping out.

Tanner dug the keys from the guy's pocket and revved up the truck. Sam ran back to the Mustang and started it. Tanner squalled tires exiting the parking lot with Sam right on his bumper.

***************

Sam was getting ready for bed when it hit her.

"I'm tired of doing this, Tanner."

"What?"

"This," she motioned with her hands. "Stealing cars and shit. It's no use anyway. We get good cars, but you're still driving that piece of shit out there."

"We don't get anything, Sam. Correction." He went back to reading his auto magazine.

"Excuse you?" she said putting a hand on her hip.

"You heard me. You just distract them. I do all the hard work."

"You're a fucking lie. All you do is hit a guy over the head and drive off with his shit. If anything, I have the hard job."

"Whatever Sam. You lure guys in with your tits and dirty promises. That's nothing."

"That's nothing?" she said storming over to him. "You wouldn't have shit if it weren't for me Buddy. Remember that?"

"And you'd have so much without me huh?" he said getting off the bed and standing, towering over her small frame. "If so, go ahead. Be my guest. Go back to your mother and your loving mansion," he spat out.

"Shut up!"

"You shut up, bitch. You say the same thing every time. If you're so much better than this, get the fuck out."

"Bitch?" she asked angrily. "I'll show you a bitch, mother fucker," she said lunging at him.

He fell backwards onto the bed and she pounced on him.

"Don't you ever call me out of my name again, you hear me you sorry son-of-a-bitch?"

"Get off of me," he said struggling. He felt his face burn, so he knew she had scratched him.

He used his weight to toss her off of him, and she hit the wall with a thud.

"You're one crazy bitch," he said looking at her. "You're lucky I love you, or I'd beat your ass right now. Come here."

She looked at him angrily as she rubbed her arm. He kissed her and reached under the t-shirt she had on and peeled off her panties. Sam moaned when she felt his fingers part her slick, bare folds.

"Touch yourself," he demanded. She looked at him with uncertainty before doing as she was told.

Tanner stood and watched as two of her fingers disappeared into the hot, wet cavern between her parted thighs. He took off his boxers and held his throbbing dick in his hand. They stared at each other while they touched themselves.

Sam watched as his eyes darkened and his lids lowered. His chiseled but lean chest moved quicker as he squeezed and rubbed his dick. He almost lost it when she moaned and bucked her hips off the bed.

He quickly climbed between her legs and entered her.

"Remember, I get to cum this time," she said softly.

"I remember. Now shut up."

He fucked her like a man on a mission. The bed rocked and she cried as he thrust in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and dragged her nails down his back.

She met his violent strokes with those of her own. Her breasts jiggled as he jack hammered in and out of her wet core.

She tweaked her hard nipples. Tanner stopped his sweet assault causing Sam to pout. He lay down beside her.

"Ride me," he demanded.

She quickly obliged. She positioned him and slid onto his fully erect dick. Sam rode him hard and fast. Just how they liked it. He grabbed two handfuls of her rounded ass and kneaded it while she rode him.

Sam felt it. She clenched and came all over his dick. She felt her ears ring and was spent. He came soon after, muttering curse words.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"My pleasure. Now go to sleep."

***************

Sam woke up early the next morning and looked around. She then stood above Tanner and stared down at his sleeping form. They had to leave.

"We gotta go Tanner," she said shaking him from his slumber.

"Shit," he cursed half-awake. "What time is it?"

She watched him as he yawned and wiped the sleep from his blue eyes.

"A little after 7."

"Yeah."

"So get your shit and go," she said throwing his duffel bag at him.

"Whoa! Calm the fuck down."

"Hurry the fuck up then, Sleeping Beauty. You can't sleep all day. We gotta get the truck to the safe house."

"You don't make rules around here. I do. I'm the mastermind behind all this. You're just my puppet."

"If it helps you sleep at night, whatever. You have the I.Q. of a third-grader," she mumbled.

"What the fuck did you say to me?" he asked shuffling and getting off the bed.

"What are you talking about?" she said innocently.

"I.Q. of a third-grader?"

"Well if you heard me, why the fuck did you ask what I said?" she quipped.

"You know what? I'm tired of your smartass mouth," he said pointing violently at her.

"Get your finger out of my face," she demanded slapping his digit away from her face.

"No. You keep fucking up and you will end up in a ditch, bitch."

"You'll be in that ditch with me."

"No the fuck I won't. You think I have to put up with you? No. Bitches come a dime a dozen. Maybe it's time for me to get rid of you."

She said nothing. She just stared at him wildly as he continued his tirade.

"And yes, I flunked third grade once. What's it to you? You dropped out too. Think you're so smart, bitch? Think you better than me or something? Got a fancy house to go back to? A loving family? Fuck, no you don't, so shut the hell up."

Sam walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. He always blew up at her. Always threw her past in her face. Always threatened to kick her to the curb, but he wouldn't. She would never give him the satisfaction.

She ran a hand through her tangled curls. She opened the medicine cabinet and reached for the empty bottle of Celexa and threw it in the trash. She picked up the half-empty bottle of Zoloft and took two. She took the piercing out of her nose and dabbed at it with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol. She put the stud back in and stared at her reflection. She glossed her full lips and decided to put her mane up in a messy ponytail. She smiled wickedly.

She'd kill him before he ever left her.

***************

Sam and Tanner lay in bed. Today was a lazy day for them.

"I think we should relocate," Sam said.

"Is that so? This place ain't good enough for you anymore?" He ran a hand through her curls, while she rubbed a hand up and down his toned chest.

"Yeah it is, but maybe it's time to move on. We got enough money saved to do it."

"Where we talking about?"

"Anywhere other than here. A place where no one knows who we are. We can make a fresh start, you know?"

"Sounds like a good idea, Samantha."

"Shut up. I'm hungry."

"Okay. We can go to the 7-Eleven and get a few sandwiches if you want."

Sam knew what he meant by that. He would steal them.

"Whatever."

***************

Sam was putting a new radio in the Mustang when she saw Tanner pull up in a new toy.

"Where'd you get this baby from?" she asked running her hand over the hood of a '68 Charger.

"You don't wanna know," Tanner laughed sticking his head out the window.

"I'm curious."

He looked at her mischievously.

"Some girl. I'm surprised. She didn't look like a classic car type of chick."

"Oh," Sam said slowly.

Tanner stepped out in his snug black Levis, white shirt, leather jacket and matching boots. He walked around her and sat in the lawn chair.

"Who was she?"

"Some girl."

"Where?"

"Stop with the questions, please."

"I just wanna know who she is. And how you managed to snag her ride?"

Tanner didn't say anything. He just kept flipping through that damn magazine.

"You fuck her?"

"Is it any of your business?" he asked matter-of-factly.

"I think it is. You're kinda like my property."

"You are something else, Sam," he laughed amused.

"Did you fuck her?" she enunciated.

"Maybe."

"You jerk!"

Sam threw the flathead screwdriver at him and he ducked.

"Stop it, crazy!"

She lunged at him, but he jumped out of the chair. She ran after him and grabbed him by the shirt before whamming on him. She caught him in the face a few times and in the stomach.

"Stop it!" he yelled, grabbing her flailing hands to prevent her from hitting him again.

"Let go of me!"

She yanked away from him before shoving him against the wall.

"I'm going to kill you. I swear to God, I'm gonna kill you, you lying bitch."

"Calm down, Samantha. It's not that serious. I got us a car," he tried to reason.

"It is that serious. You fucked a girl for a car? You're unbelievable. Where's that fucking screwdriver?" she asked looking around. "You stand there, bitch," she said letting go of him. "When I find it, I'm gonna leave a mess on this fucking floor with your blood."

When she let go, Tanner ran towards the house and shut the door.

Sam sat defeated on the dirty ground. It probably wasn't the first time he cheated on her, but it would definitely be the last.

***************

California seemed like a long way away. It would take them a few days to get there. They'd packed their few belongings and were on their way.

Tanner sped down the dusty road in the '82 Mustang. Sam watched the scenery as they passed. Rocks, dirt, more rocks, a buzzard.

She sighed and scanned through the channels on the radio.

"You touchin' my shit now?"

"My radio. I installed it, so it's mine."

"My car, my radio."

"Your piece of shit car."

"Where's your car, missy?"

"You wrecked it remember?"

"No, you made me wreck it. You snatched the wheel from me and made me crash it. Don't put that shit off on me. What the fuck is your problem anyway? You take your pills?"

"Don't worry about what the fuck I take, okay? I'm fine. Ask your little girlfriend if she took her pills."

"Okay."

They rode in silence on the long lonely road. She turned up the radio when a song caught her attention.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. But that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry. But that's alright because I love the way you lie. I love the way you lie.

It hit her.

She looked over at the temperature meter.

"Pull over," she said plainly.

Tanner looked at her confused and then back at the road in front of him.

"What? For what?"

"Look at the temperature. You're gonna run hot."

"What? I thought you fixed that."

"Fixed what? You're driving an old piece of shit. It's gonna run hot and put us down, so just pull over," she said calmly.

He sighed loudly and pulled over along the road.

"Hurry up. We don't have time for this shit."

Sam rolled down the window and reached out to open the door. She got out and slammed the door. She popped the hood and looked inside. It was gonna run hot alright. She retrieved her pocket knife and went to work.

"A cracked radiator is no good," she said to herself while looking at the brand new radiator. "A fucked up battery will put you down."

The battery was practically new. She had put it in a few weeks ago.

"A fuel leak is a no-no. Someone could get hurt," she said smiling. She looked at her handy work and slammed the hood back down. She walked around to the passenger side and got in.

"All set," she said with a smile.

Tanner looked at her.

"You are one crazy bitch, I tell ya. But what would I do without you?"

They took off down the road for some miles.

"You know what, Tanner? You never really deserved me. I don't know why I put up with you for this long."

"Oh God. Not this shit again. Will you shut the hell up? I swear as soon as we get to Cali, we're going our separate ways."

"Fine by me."

Sam hummed.

"A fuel leak is a no-no, Tanner," she said out of the blue.

"What?"

"A fuel leak. Let's say if something were to occur, causing a few leaks. If someone fucked with the fuel line. Kaboom! And these doors. You have to open them from the outside. What if something was to happen and you had to get out quickly? We'd be screwed."

Tanner looked at her wild eyes and sinister grin.

"What did I tell you about talking crazy?"

Sam said nothing for a while.

"I loved you, just know that. Maybe we'll be together next life. Maybe we can get it right then," she said rubbing his arm. It sent chills through him.

Kaboom!

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. But that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry. But that's alright because I love the way you lie. I love the way you lie.

LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers