Cross-dresser Drinks Cum

Story Info
A cross-dresser and his girlfriend reveal secrets.
2.6k words
4.49
235.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki looked up at me with her big, brown eyes as her head bobbed on my cock. Nothing was quite so sweet as one of her blow jobs. She had this way of dragging her tongue along the underside of my cock that made me want to cum in seconds. I always tried to hold it, but Nikki wouldn't let me. When she wanted me to pop, she'd plunge her head all the way down my pole.

Less than three minutes into the BJ, my cock disappeared into her face. I shot my load. Nikki froze while I unloaded. She couldn't say a word, but the bemused look in her eyes told me she was loving every second of it. I must've dropped a gallon of cum into her gullet. But Nikki was so good that not a single drop spilled out of her mouth.

After squeezing out the last shot, I leaned back in the theater chair and took a deep breath. Nikki's lips formed a seal around my rod as she pulled her head back. Careful to keep my jizz from spilling, she crawled up into my lap and positioned her pursed lips a few inches above mine. A string of cum began to slowly extend from her bottom lip. A moment before the dick snot spilled onto my face, I opened wide and eagerly accepted it into my mouth. Nikki took a long time to let the load drain from her lip to my tongue. When her mouth was empty, Nikki smiled and let out a soft giggle. I couldn't help but swallow-- and then laugh.

Nikki pushed herself off of me and plopped down into the seat next to me. The blow job almost made me forget that we were in a darkened movie theater. And not some porno house. This was a regular suburban theater with a Cameron Diaz movie on the screen. My eyes scanned the place. It was empty, except for Nikki and I.

I looked over at her. Her eyes were already focused on the screen. I put my hand on her thigh and slid it up her short, pink skirt. Nikki grabbed my hand before I could get anywhere close to her honey pot.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she whispered.

I leaned in close to her ear.

"One good turn deserves another," I whispered.

I nibbled on her ear lobe while trying to push my hand up her skirt. But Nikki pushed back with surprising strength.

"Thanks," she whispered. "But not now."

"But I really want to," I said.

"I know," Nikki said. "But not now."

I shrugged and settled back in my chair to watch the rest of the movie.

But I couldn't concentrate. Nikki's refusal to let me finger her cunt gnawed at me. It wasn't so much that I was angry at her, just confused. What girl didn't want her pussy sucked? Especially an oversexed chick like Nikki.

From the beginning, our relationship had been purely sexual. It couldn't have been anything else, not the way we started.

We met in a dance club. I sneaked up behind her and started grinding on her ass as a 2 Live Crew song boomed out of the speakers. I didn't know her. She didn't know me. But Nikki didn't hesitate for a second. She started grinding back. Ten minutes later, we were in the alley behind the club. She jacked me off, gave me her number and we'd been hooking up a couple times a week ever since. But not once did she want me to please her. Every time we got together, Nikki blew me or jacked me off. One time she turned off the lights and let me fuck her up the ass. But I'd never even seen her pussy.

I decided to ask her about it as I drove her back to her apartment after the movie.

"How come you don't want me to touch your pussy?" I asked.

Nikki put her hand up to her open mouth, feigning shock.

"How dare you talk to a lady like that?" she asked.

Nikki giggled. She had the cutest laugh, but I wasn't in the mood. I wanted answers.

"Ha, ha," I said flatly. "Come on, really. Tell me. I'm very good at eating snatch. I think you'd like it."

"I know honey," Nikki said, while patting my thigh. "It's a little complicated. Can we just drop it?"

"C'mon," I said. "What is it? Are you afraid?"

"No," she said.

"Is it broke?"

"No."

"You got a disease?"

"No."

"I bet you don't have one."

Nikki shot me an icy stare. I felt the chill run through my body.

"Not funny," she said.

"Ok, ok," I said. "Let's drop it."

I sighed.

Satisfied, Nikki allowed herself to lean back into the leather seat. The car remained silent until I swung the Mercedes into the spot in front of her apartment.

"Here you go," I said. "Front door service."

"Thanks, hun," she said. "Wanna get together Friday?"

"Will you make it worth my while?" I asked.

A big, mischievous smile spread across her face.

"I always do," she said. "My place at 8. Don't be late."

Nikki kissed me on the cheek and let herself out of the car. I watched her walk up the path to her apartment. She was amazing. Slim, athletic body. Long, black hair with blonde streaks. Ultra-feminine. Everything I always wanted in a fuck buddy.

Or so I thought.

Nikki wasn't the only one with a secret. Here's what I wanted to tell her but could never find the guts: I like to wear women's clothes. Ever since I was a teen, I've gotten off on dressing like a slut and fucking myself with a vibrator. I'd secretly confided my fetish to other closet fags before but never to a woman. My ultimate fantasy was to come out to a chick and then let her humiliate me. But I never could work up the nerve to let go of my secret. Not to a woman. I was afraid she wouldn't understand. It was a fun problem to have. The hiding enhanced the thrill of fucking strangers I met in Internet chatrooms.

I got off work early on Friday and headed directly to Nikki's place. A note was pinned to the door.

"Emergency at work. Had to run out. Will be back no later than 9. Go in and make yourself at home. It'll be worth the wait. Promise. Nikki. XXXXOOOO."

The door was unlocked. It felt strange being in Nikki's apartment alone. The place was immaculate-- definitely a chick's apartment. For lack of anything better to do, I flipped on the TV and channel -surfed for a while. Nothing was on. I turned off the TV and started drifting around the apartment. Nikki had some pictures in the hall. In one photo, a boy who looked an awful lot like Nikki draped her arms around a man and woman who looked like they might be his parents.

"Didn't know Nikki had a brother," I said to myself.

I found myself wandering through the kitchen. The fridge had nothing but a half-gallon of soy milk.

Then I found myself in the bedroom. My cock began to stiffen. The room smelled like her. I inhaled deeply. It was Chanel No. 5.

Before I knew it, I was in opening her walk-in closet. The gowns and dresses seemed to go on forever. I ran my fingers along the silk, sequins and lace as I made my way inside. That's when I saw it.

She had a whole section devoted to slutty stripper clothes. I checked my watch. It was 8:15. I had about 45 minutes to try on some of Nikki's clothes before she got home.

I stripped off my collared shirt and yanked a neon pink bra off of a hanger. I pulled the elastic across my chest. My masculine hands struggled to hook the two clasps behind my back, but I finally got them. I slid the straps up my arms. The cups envelop my breasts, like two soft hands.

I took off my shoes, pants and boxers and went back to the hanger for the panties. They're what the catalogs call "boyshorts." There's more material than regular panties, so it's easier to fit a cock into them. I pointed my Johnson straight up at my belly button. Every time I moved, the rayon teased the sensitive underside of my cock.

I was standing in my girlfriend's closet wearing nothing but a bra and panties. I felt like shooting a load already.

An unseen force pulled me into Nikki's bathroom where I found her make-up kit in the cabinet under the sink. I laid the cosmetics on thick, like a hooker, starting with bright red lipstick and finishing with black mascara.

Checking myself out in the mirror, I didn't look anything like a real chick. But I felt sexy as hell. I struck a few poses like I'd seen in the Victoria's Secret catalog.

That's when the front door opened and then slammed shut.

"Hello?" Nikki called.

I searched for a place to run, but it was hopeless. It was a small apartment, and all my clothes were in the bedroom. There was no way of cleaning up my face and getting my clothes without Nikki seeing. So, I stood hopelessly on the fuzzy, pink mat in front of Nikki's shower.

She rounded the corner into the bathroom and froze when she saw me.

My skin was crawling. I wished like hell I could've melted into the floor. But I had no choice but to stand there and let Nikki stare, her mouth agape.

"What the fuck?" she asked. "Is that my bra and panties?"

"I can explain everything," I said.

"Ok," Nikki said, while folding her arms. "Go ahead."

"Well, see, I came in like your note said, and-- well, I don't know -- I just sort of--"

I paused to take a deep breath. Nikki arched her eyebrows.

"Well," she said. "I'm waiting."

I exhaled.

"Aw, fuck it," I said. "You wanna know the truth? I'm a secret fag. I like dressing in chick's clothes."

"Really?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah, really," I said.

"You like sucking cocks, too?" she asked.

The question took me by surprise.

"What?" I asked.

"Cocks," she said. "You know-- on your knees, pleasuring a guy, letting him shoot a load in you mouth. You have heard of cocksucking, haven't you?"

"Yeah," I said. "I've heard of it, and, yeah, I like it."

Nikki snickered. I still wasn't sure if she was pissed or not.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"This is quite the surprise," she said. "I guess I should've known. You do seem to enjoy snowballing just a little too much."

Now I was getting pissed.

"So what?" I asked.

Nikki quit laughing.

"It just so happens I have a surprise for you," she said.

Nikki reached behind her back to unzip her red dress. Our eyes locked together as the zipper came down. She burned with intensity as she let her arms fall to her side so her dress could fall in a heap around her ankles. Nothing covered her silky, white skin but a black bra and matching panties. Hooking her thumbs into the panties, she pushed them down to her ankles. When she stood up, I had the surprise of my life.

A hard, seven-inch cock pointed straight at me.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

It was tough to take my eyes off of Nikki's manhood, but I finally peeled them away to look at her face. She was smiling broadly.

"Surprised?" she asked.

"Nikki," I said, "I wouldn't be any more surprised if I opened the paper tomorrow to find out Boy George was straight."

We both laughed. I still couldn't believe it. But there it was: a stiff cock pulsating with Nikki's heartbeat. Her pubes were shaved clean.

"So let's get this straight," she said. "I'm a secret fag, and I kept it from you. You're a secret fag, and you kept it from me."

"I think that sums it up," I said.

"What does that mean?" she asked.

Her gaze locked on to me like a laser beam.

"I think that means we can be secret fags together," I said.

Nikki grabbed my hand and yanked me into her bedroom.

"Get on your knees, you cunt, and suck my cock," she said.

My entire body trembled as I hit my knees. I grabbed the base of the cock to steady it and opened wide. The moment my lips touched her flesh, Nikki threw back her head. Her long hair disappeared over her shoulders.

"Ooooh fuck," she said. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this."

Nikki moaned as I pushed my head down her rod. I hadn't sucked many cocks, but I knew enough to keep my teeth out of the way. I gave her nothing but soft, wet flesh.

On my first trip down the pole, my lips barely made it past the head before I pulled back. I went about halfway down the second time. My mouth was full. I didn't know how I could possibly take anymore. But Nikki showed me.

She grabbed the back of my head and forced me to swallow her entire rod as I went down the third time. I gagged. Refusing to relent, she pulled back her hips and then thrust herself forward again. Taking the cock was easier this time. I relaxed my throat and adjusted my breathing. As Nikki took over, she steadily picked up the pace.

"Suck it, you stupid fucking whore," she said.

The unmistakable taste of pre-cum filled my mouth. I braced myself for the blast. But Nikki had amazing endurance. She kept fucking my face, each thrust more intense than the last. I could see by the strain in her face that she was working hard not to cum. She wanted a signal from me that it was OK to let it fly.

I gave her the most intense stare I could and said, "Mmmmmmmmmm!"

Nikki must've unleashed a gallon of dick snot in the first shot alone. Jizz overflowed my mouth and streamed down my chin. And it just kept coming. Nikki held my head in place until she was finished. Then she pulled out and looked down at me.

"Swallow," she said.

The cum went down fast and smooth. I was happy to have it in me.

Nikki reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She flung it into the corner and threw herself back onto the bed.

"Cum on my tits," she said.

I knelt next to her and jacked myself harder than I ever had before. All it took was four strokes. My cum gushed all over her lovely mounds.

When I was finished, I went into the bathroom to clean up. Nikki came into the bathroom as I scrubbed my face with a washcloth.

"Don't take off that bra," she said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I've got something else for you," Nikki said.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you know what it feels like to have a cock shoved up your ass?" she asked.

Nikki pressed her front side against my back side. I felt her tits against my back and her hard cock in my ass crack. She reached around my body and tweaked my nipples.

"Well?" she asked. "Do you?"

"No," I breathed.

"You will," she said.

Nikki took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.

You're not going to believe what happened next.