Cruise Ship Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
Bride gets gangfucked on a cruise ship.
1.4k words
3.9
113.8k
15
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
625 Followers

After lying in the sun for two hours I started feeling sleepy and went back to the cabin to take a nap. Angel was flirting with three guys by the pool when I left. I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

After about an hour the sound of Angel and her three admirers laughing and staggering into the cabin in an intoxicated state woke me. Two of the guys then grabbed me and lifted me from the bed, stripped me against my struggling and protesting and then proceeded to tied me in a chair and duct-taped my mouth.

Angel was laughing at me, helpless in the chair. She pointed at my tiny dick and said "See what I mean, how's a bride suppose to get any satisfaction from that?"

They all laughed and one of the guys said, "Oh you poor baby, don't worry, me and my buddies will take real good care of you. Now, why don't you just give us a little show to get us warmed up?"

Angel went over to the iTunes player and selected a real sexy playlist which we had pre-recorded for our wedding night and started dancing for the men. She spread her legs wide and started undulating her hips in a slow circular motion, lips parted and a dreamy look in her eyes.

She then began touching her body with her hands. She rubbed her hips with her arched palms in small circles, and then slowly moved up to her breasts. As she cupped her tits she squeezed them hard, causing her nipples to become erect and pop out against the top of her bathing suit.

One of the guys moved behind her untying her top, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Angel has magnificent breasts, soft, full and tipped with quarter-sized pink nipples that turn rose colored when they get hard. The three men started breathing heavily as they watched them bounced to the rhythm of the blues music when she danced.

She then slipped her thumbs into the waist band of her swimsuit bottoms, and tugged at it teasingly, slowly inching it down, revealing her bald pubic mound. Just before her pussy came into full view, she turned her back on the men flashing them her bare, plump, pink ass. She jiggled it just enough to show them how soft and supple it was. Then without bending her legs, she bent forward and slipped her bathing suit bottoms down to her ankles, giving them a nice rearview of her ass and pussy as she stepped out of the waistband, throwing it at me. They all laughed when it landed on my head.

She was nude now, except for her high heels. She then turned and faced the three men, showing them her full frontal nakedness as she did a bumped and grind with her hips. She played with her nipples, pinching them until they were red and throbbing.

"Oh no," I thought to myself, "This is going way too far!"

The guys were really getting turned on, and began stripping off their swimsuits and rubbing their hard cocks. All three of their cocks were much larger and thicker than mine. I could feel my own little cock swelling and aching between my legs but my hands were tied and there was nothing I could do to relieve my engorged prick. I was feeling humiliated, angry but incredibly turned on too. So far, it had just been a game between us. Now here she was, dancing naked for three strangers, and just asking to be fucked.

I knew she had taken this beyond the point of no return. She was teasing them and they did not look like the kind of guys that would take no for an answer. I couldn't believe it. What happened to our fantasy? I could see by the look and all their faces, Angel was going to get gang-fucked by these three men and there was nothing I could do about it!

Then one of the men moved behind her and started swaying against her undulating bottom with his hard cock pressing between her ass cheeks as his hands squeezed and fondled her tits, playing with her nipples. Angel gets very hot when her breasts are touched!

Another guy got on his knees between her legs and started licking her cunt while the third man, went over beside her and placed her hand on his cock.

I could tell by the soft moaning sounds coming from her lips she was getting very hot. She reached down and pressed the head of guy on his knees tightly against her pussy lips, smearing his face with her juices and making low animal moans.

"Do you want something?" The guy whose cock she was holding asked.

"Oh yes!" Angel replied between her moaning and heavy breathing.

"Tell us baby; tell us all what you want." He continued in a mocking tone.

The bastard, he was toying with my bride.

"I want your cocks. I want them in me now!" Angel replied pleadingly.

I felt totally humiliated as he manipulated her.

"And just where do you want our cocks sweetheart?" He chided.

"I want them in my mouth and my pussy and my ass please!" She begged.

All three men laughed as they picked her up and carried her to the bed.

I was furious, frustrated and yet, incredibly turned on. Here was my bride, who I had not even consummated our marriage with, was begging three guys to fuck her! I could not move or even protest!

The first guy lay down on his back on the bed while the two other men lowered her, ass first, on to his cock. They used her own juices to lubricate her tight asshole and gently lifted her up and down until he was buried deep inside.

"Oh yes, that feels so good, oh yes!" She moaned, looking right into my eyes.

She really seemed to like being ass fucked. Hell, she hadn't even let me put a finger up her ass and now she was taking it like a pro!

After she had taken all of his cock deep in her ass, they laid her back against his chest and the second man moved between her legs and started rubbing his cock up and down her wet pussy lips saying, "Do you want my cock too, honey?"

"Oh yes!" Angel replied. "Give it to me now, don't tease me. I want to feel both of you in me at once, please!"

He smiled and slipped his cock all the way in her steaming cunt. She didn't need any lubricating at all. She was ready.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" She screamed, but it was not a scream of pain, it was a scream I had never heard before. It was a scream of pure ecstasy. "Ohhhhhhhh yes, don't stop, give me everything! I feel so full, fuck me hard, harder, oh yessssss!" Angel's eyes seemed glazed over.

I felt tears running down my cheeks. I had never seen her so turned on. How would she ever be satisfied with my tiny, limp prick after this? I wished I had never told her my fantasy. How stupid I was and now I have lost her!

The third man who had been watching the action and rubbing his cock moved up to her mouth and slipped it between her soft lips. Her scream and moans turned to muffled sounds as she deep throated him.

My beautiful bride was now a full service slut, offering all her orifices to these men and loving every minute of it! As humiliated and angry as I was, I couldn't help but fell a sense of pride at the way she was taking everything they had to give her. I could feel myself starting to cum!

The moaning and screaming became louder and louder. We all came together, her, the one in her ass, the another in her pussy, a third in her mouth and me in my chair. Our voices echoed thru the cabin door and down the passageways of the ship! I knew we could probably be heard for at least three decks.

Just then, I suddenly hear Angel's voice. "Darling, darling, wake up. I think you were having a dream. I slowly started to focus on the room around me. I was in the bed, in my shorts with a big wet cum spot on them. Angel was still in her swimsuit sitting beside and we were alone in the cabin. A dream! A damn dream, but it all seemed so real!

"Hurry and get ready for dinner honey and put on your new tux, its formal tonight." Angel reminded me.

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
625 Followers