Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 05B

Story Info
A rare referral requiring special handling.
12.8k words
4.38
28.4k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cruise Ship Regeneration 05B

A rare referral requiring special handling.

06.39 The Pleasure Complex:
06.40 Fantasy Room, Emily, Plant Lover:
06.41 Fantasy Room, Michelle and her male Entity:
06.42 Pleasure Room, Sarah, Cathy, Harness, Fisting:
06.43 Pleasure Room, Sarah, Cathy, Harness, Sybian:
06.44 Fantasy Room, Jamie's Gay enlightenment:


06.39 The Pleasure Complex:

The following morning they met in the main suite for breakfast and talked about what they were going to-do today. Sarah suggested the Pleasure Complex which Emily and Michelle quickly agreed to. Jamie nervously nodded his head and said yes. Emily noticed the hesitancy in Jamie's voice and drew him aside. He told her that he felt a need to experience the Gay enlightenment and didn't know why. Ellie understood and said she would make the reservation without telling Sarah or Michelle.

Emily asked what they all wanted to do in the Pleasure complex and went to the receptionist to make reservations.

Herself, The canine with the mounting frame. Michelle, The male Entity. Sarah, The female Entity. Jamie, Gay enlightenment.

Emily told the receptionist that her son doesn't know why he wants this and wanted to make sure that whoever they picked should know that her son is shy and embarrasses easily. She looked up Jamie's enhancement record and smiled at Emily,

"I have the perfect partner, a boy his age own who is specially trained to give maximum comfort and pleasure to a virgin like Jamie. His name Danny and he will meet with him before they go the room. Also, Jamie must give himself the Fleet enema that is in the vanity drawer in the bathroom."

Emily was much relieved and said,

"How about Michelle first, Sarah second and then Jamie and I.

The receptionist smiled and nodded.

"To make Jamie more at ease I will give him a robe to wear before he meets Danny, who will also be wearing a robe. Your reservations are confirmed for 11:00am."

Emily returned to the stateroom.

They arrive on time at the reception desk. Michelle was given a light, silky robe which she put on and then was escorted to her room.

The receptionist introduced Sarah to Cathy, a girl her own age. They took an immediate liking to each other and Cathy led Sarah to room.

Jamie was handed two pills and a cup of water which he drank down. He was then given a robe which he thankfully put on. He liked how the silkiness felt against his body. In a few moments a boy, Danny, also wearing a robe approached the desk and was introduced to Jamie. Emily smiled when she saw the look on Jamie's face. The boy was indeed handsome, with a slight feminine air about him. She saw the look of relief on her son's face which was soon followed by an affectionate smile.

Danny reached out and Jamie took his hand. Emily watched as Jamie was led to his bisexual initiation. In a few moments, Emily was escorted to her Pleasure room.

06.40 Fantasy Room, Emily, Plant Lover:

The escort opened the door and Emily entered the room. It was a large and the walls were mirrored. The floor was made up white, four foot square tiles except for four green tiles in the center of the floor. In one of corner's, was a large HD monitor.

A very nervous Emily was led to the monitor and the escort turned it 'on'. A video began playing and as she watched it, subliminal 'messages' and 'suggestions began filling her subconscious mind.

She saw a woman about her own age walking toward a large plant that had risen up from the floor. When she neared it, the Plant's soft stems and leaves began touching and caressing the woman's body. The stems entwined her body, picked her up and turned her so she face the mirror. It formed a seat and the woman was soon sitting within the plant with her legs bent at the knees and spread wide apart. Soft clear leaves began caressing and massaging her breasts and nipples and within seconds the perky nipples stood out like bullets. A small, clear, tulip like flower extended toward her thighs and suckled its way over her rigid clitoris. The woman's hips arched upward and she threw her head up and squealed in joy. A long glistening stamen pushed between the woman's flared folds and nudged against her wet inner lips. The woman gasped and thrust her sex onto her long, thick lover.

The video repeated itself like an endless tape.

The escort heard Emily's breath come in quick pants and saw her legs slowly spread apart as her arousal grew.

The Escort whispered in Emily's ear,

"Come with me, your Lover is waiting for you."

In an almost trance-like state she followed her escort so she stood about ten feet in front of the green colored tiles.

The escort pressed a button on a remote and the green tiles were lowered into the floor and a large plant rose up in their place. The leaves, stems, flowers and glistening stamens seemed thicker and softer than they were in the video.

Suddenly all of the plants flowers and stamens begin to weave back and forth, coming close to each other then slowly drifting apart. Emily smiled as she watched their intimate dance. Small droplets of nectar were forming at the end the ends of the thick stamens and the tulip shape flowers were opening and closing.

Emily watched mesmerized at the wonderful display and her need to feel its embrace grew stronger with every passing second. The Plant began to extend its soft stems toward her as though it were beckoning her to come closer.

As if in a trance, she slowly walked toward it. A few leafy stems reached out and began caressing her shoulders and breasts. She sighed and her heart beat just a little bit quicker as stepped closer toward the plant.

The next touches came upon her face and gently slipped down to her neck and shoulders. Emily closed her eyes and sighed as the stem's soft tips caressed and massaged her skin. Her nipples tingled as did her clitoris and vagina. She moved further toward the Plant.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

More stems extended outward and slowly slipped across her abdomen thighs and lower legs. She sighed again as the silky stems flooded her body with light, delicate touches and massages.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .."

Emily surrendered herself to the plant and moved her nakedness into its loving foliage. She felt as though her body was being encased within a warm silky cocoon, her legs were bent, pulled upward and then spread apart. She didn't resist and reached inward with her arms and wrapped them around the warm, thick inner core of the Plant. A large depression formed in front of her she leaned inward and rested her head on the Plant's 'shoulder'. She closed her eyes and savored the wonderful sensations that were flowing throughout her body.

She cooed as her body nestled deeper into the loving grasps of the Plants stem's, silky leaves and thick satiny flowers.

Emily felt two satiny flowers move on to her breasts, encasing each within two massaging and kneading pouches. Over each nipple, two internal mouth-like depressions formed and descended onto her nipples, gently enveloping them within their warm, moist, suckling 'mouths'.

She gasped at the delicious contact and pushed her breasts into the loving pouches.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

A thin, sheath-like flower, with a suckling 'mouth' at its open end, suckled its way over the partially protruding clitoris and into the protective, clitoral hood. Emily screeched at the ecstatic contact and her clitoris leaped outward, extending itself into the suckling 'mouth' and 'throat'. Her hips bucked into the Plant and her erect nipples tingled with excitement.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .."

The plant reduced its massaging pouches and clitoral massager to low level 'purrs' and Emily slumped panting into the soft supports of the Plant. Her rigid organ throbbed like a mini-erection within small suckling 'throat'.

In a few seconds, Emily felt a wonderful soft warmth forming around the folds of her labia. The Plant's labia massager had settled over the folds with a wonderful massaging and kneading action. Its internal suckling 'mouths' slipped into the flared pink crease pushing the folds further apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her vagina. The exquisite sensations melded into those from her suckled clitoris and jolts of joy to exploded across her loins. Emily felt the suckling 'mouths' and 'lips' exploring her flared, slick folds. More 'lips' slipped between them and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to her womanhood.

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

Emily closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her swollen sex back and forth on the Plants massagers. Her mind became saturated with the wonderful waves of joy that were cascading across her body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with the slick 'lips' of the Plant's labia massager. Her excited, clasping inner lips tried to draw the suckling 'lips' further into her vagina.

She was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her vaginal opening. The nudging pressure built and she gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being gently opened. She knew the head of the stamen was at the portal to her womanhood. She felt a thick moistness oozing from the head of her Lover and a delicious warmth spread around her eager entrance as the opening was being stretched apart and the warmth was spread inward. Her inner lips slipped excitedly over the pulsing head and Emily moaned as waves of joy flooded her sex.

"Yes .. Yes .. Yes .."

Emily pushed down and ground her vaginal entrance against the slowly advancing head of the stamen and squealed as it slowly slipped inward, twisting and turning. She felt an exquisite pressure as her inner lips and her vagina stretched to accommodate the flexing thickness of the Plant's phallic, then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the twisting cilia nubs teased and tantalized the sensitive flesh of her vaginal walls.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The Plant slithered inward and began circling the sensitive lining of her enflamed passage, as though it was looking for something. Its circling head intensified as it neared its target.

Suddenly, Emily arched upward, her hips began franticly grinding her seething sex into Plant thick body. The Plant's stamen had found her sensitive 'G' spot and Emily screeched ecstatically as the excited tissues exploded with of joy. Her mind was immediately flooded with new and intense waves of pleasure as her spasming vaginal walls gripped and clenched around her partially embedded Lover.

"AHH .. AHH .. AHH .."

Her arousal vaulted and she moaned in joy as the ecstatic sensations rippled throughout her enflamed sex. As the stamen slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. She wailed again as her vaginal muscles rippled in sync with the pulsing ribs. The suckling clitoral 'mouth' made her organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode.

The loving stamen now sunk deeper into Emily's enflamed passage. It twisted and turned, pulsed and purred as it explored the excited sheath. Soon its eight inches of warm undulating thickness made Emily's mind reel with its ecstatic fullness. The stamen partially withdrew then slipped back inward, twisting, turning and flexing.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out, then all in, slow then fast. The Plant was now assaulting every erogenous zone in and on Emily's body. From the encasing pouches and 'mouths' on her breasts, to the suckling clitoral sheath to the labia massager and its incredible lunging stamen.

Emily was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

The relentless thrusts of the loving Plant twisted, turned and flexed as it explored Emily's enflamed vagina. Her straining clitoris jerked wildly as it strained into plant's 'deep throating' 'mouth.

Suddenly thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the body of the stamen and started massaging and caressing Emily's enflamed vaginal walls. Emily screeched as jolts of joy shot across her sex. Her mind and body were saturated with ecstatic spasms and contractions.

"OHHHH .. GODDDD .."

Emily couldn't keep up with her frantic counter thrusts and she slumped down onto her Plant Lover and let the waves of ecstasy explode across her body.

The clitoral massager now began to push Emily toward her orgasmic trip point. Its suctioning 'lips' and 'throat' began deep sucking strokes along the entire length of her mini erection-like organ. The excruciating, ecstatic sensations gripped her throbbing, swollen folds and clenching vagina. All the ecstatic sensations now melded together and Emily bucked and thrashed wildly into the Plant's loving body.

Her wail's echoed around the Fantasy room.

Suddenly, the stamen lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside Emily's enflamed vagina. Emily mind went into an ecstatic freeze when she felt her Lover begin deep jerks and flexes. Emily was at her orgasmic trip point and her spasming vaginal muscles could feel the expanding pulses surging upward through her Lover's flexing stamen. Her hips excitedly ground her sex onto both massagers.

The Plant unleashed forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into her seething passage. Her spasming vaginal sheath ballooned ecstatically.

Emily screeched as waves of joy flooded her body. Her own orgasm was unleashed. Her vagina went into deep convulsions and she screamed as the orgasmic waves hit her. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her legs kicked franticly into the Plant's dense foliage as her entire sexual being exploded with the ultimate female orgasm.

Her spewing Lover renewed its deep thrusts. It knew it could coax another body wide orgasm. Deep orgasmic spasms rolled throughout Emily's body like a series of freight trains.

Again, Emily's orgasmic wail echoed again echoed around the Fitness room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Emily's body went into sensory overload and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. When she recovered, her body was still in the throes of deep aftershocks. The stamen was still twisting and plunging within her frothy passage and her body was again pushed into a sexual frenzy.

Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the Plant's soft supports, her head twisted from side to side. She gasped and wailed. Her rigid, dark crimson, organ of joy was jerking wildly within the suckling 'throat'. Again the stamen unleashed its thick ejaculant.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

This time Emily's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Plant's stamen rested within Emily's vagina with delicious 'purrs'.

She remained unconscious for about minute. As she slowly recovered, she felt the imbedded 'purring' and moaned as it induced delicious post orgasmic aftershocks. The Plant slowly withdrew from her stretched and clenching sheath with a loud slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh .. Slowly .."

Torrents of orgasmic vaginal fluids and ejaculant gushed past the gaping entrance into the thirsty and waiting foliage. Emily rested her head on the Plant's 'shoulder' and whispered,

"Thank you..oh God..thank you."

As if in response, the Plant 'tweaked' all of her erogenous zones.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Slowly the Plant withdrew its thick stamen, the massaging pouches and its suckling clitoral throat from her body. When the Plant felt Emily was ready, it returned her body to a standing position.

The escort held Emily as she walked slowly to the walk-in shower. Her body glowed with sexual gratification.

06.41 Fantasy Room, Michelle and her male Entity:

Michelle walked with her escort to her Fantasy room. When they reached the door, the escort said,

"You have to go into the room by yourself. I will join you after your session with the Entity is finished."

A sense of nervous excitement filled Michelle's mind as she open the door. She saw that the room was completely dark except for a two foot circle of soft light on the center of the floor. She hesitated for a moment or two, took a deep breath and walked toward the circle. As soon as she stepped into the light it went 'OUT', the door closed and Michelle was enveloped in darkness.

Her fears escalated and she was about to run back in the direction that came from when she felt soft touches on her robe.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes and thought to herself.

'This fantasy was not what I expected.'

The touches glided over her body with light presses and massages over the soft fabric of the robe. She felt what seemed like hands lifting her breasts and then push onto her nipples, always moving, always pressing. More hands moved onto her hips and lower abdomen and thighs. They also, teasingly pressed the soft fabric against her inner thighs, coming close to, but not touching labia.

As the wonderful touches flowed across her body, her nervousness and apprehensions slowly faded and a soft sigh escaped her lips. She felt light, butterfly-like kisses, spreading across her face and neck, a wonderful warmth began to spread throughout her body. The hands intensified their massaging of her breasts and the swirling fingers soon had her nipples standing at attention. The hands on her lower abdomen and inner thighs were now, gently pushing, the fabric of her robe against her tingling labia.

She began to unconsciously push herself into the unseen hands as they roamed freely across her body.

"Ohhhhhh .."

Suddenly she felt the fabric being pushed onto her clitoral hood with exquisite swirls and massages. Her hips jerked and she moaned loudly as her clitoris extended itself from the protective hood. She felt soft lips touch her lips, then a warm moist tongue slipped back and forth between her lips. She reached out and her excitement level rose when she felt a multitude of soft, warm 'presences' floating in front and beside her body. The tongue slowly slipped inward and Michelle took a deep breath when she felt her tongue being touched. Delicious sensations flooded her mind as the tongues danced and played together. Soon, the kiss became deeper and more passionate.

Michelle moaned into the unseen mouth.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .."

The kisses on her neck and face continued along with the massages on breasts, nipples and near the swelling folds of her labia and clitoris. The robes soft fabric was adding to the stirring arousal of her body.

The passionate kiss continued and a dazed Michelle was barely aware that the sash to her robe was being loosened. The robe's soft folds parted and were drawn to her sides. Michelle broke the kiss and gasped as her firm breasts and erect nipples sprung into the air. Her rigid organ of joy stood hard between her thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Michelle's breath was now coming in quick pants and a long, soft sigh was heard as her robe was pushed from her shoulders. Her aroused nakedness stood in the middle of darkened room. The mouths and hands now reacquired her body. This time they had soft, trembling, bare skin to massage and suckle on. A soft finger pressed onto her extended clitoris with an ecstatic twirling motion and Michelle gasped loudly. Her hips bucked forward at the incredible contact.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The mouth and lips slipped from her face and suckled their way down toward her right breast. The massaging hand seemed to hold it for the advancing mouth. She gasped as a wonderful warmth bathed her erect nipple and then the mouth descended onto the excited nipple with an delightful sucking and suckling action. She felt her left breast being gently lifted and another mouth slipped over the tingling nipple. Ripples of pleasure flowed across her chest and merged with those radiating from her clitoris. At the same time she felt the hands on her inner thighs move inward and form themselves around the swelling folds of her labia. Both thumbs pressed and swirled onto the rigid organ. She instinctively spread her legs and hunched down and her hips bucked forward as jolts of joy shot throughout her body.