Crying Mom

Story Info
Son consoles his mother.
1.2k words
4.29
484.4k
139
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom was in her bedroom crying again. It was just a month now since she divorced my dad. I was never really told the whole story but I heard bits and pieces. My dad had been cheating on my mother and she found out. I guess I wasn't supposed to know, but I overheard my grandma talking about it. My mom just seemed to be in so much pain.

Whenever she cried at night, I would peek inside her bedroom. Most times mom was lying there in her nightie. She never saw me checking up on her. I guess I was fascinated by her as well. I was 18 at the time, but still a virgin. I guess I was just shy around girls. I had only kissed and touched a few girls from school. I had never slept with any. Watching my mom like that was turning me on. I hate to say it, but my cock got hard when she cried like that.

One night when she crying, I looked in her room. She didn't have her pajamas on. She was nude on the bed. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants. I reach down inside my underwear and began to stroke my cock. I guess I made too much noise. My mother heard me.

"Is that you Joey?" she asked.

"Yeah Mom, I heard you crying," I replied.

"Hold on a minute," she told me.

A minute later she had her bathrobe on. She opened the door the whole way. My cock was still hard, I just hoped she wouldn't notice it.

"'m sorry Joey, I don't mean to cry all the time," my mom told me.

I was staring directly at her cleavage. It was showing even though she had the robe on. I could barely hear what she was saying.

"I am trying to be strong, but it just isn't working," she told me.

I don't know what came over me, but I threw my arms around her and hugged my mom tightly. She also pulled me into her body. My mom's boobs were poking me in my chest. I tried to fight it, but my cock was getting hard again. My mom pulled back when she felt it.

"I am sorry Mom, I just got excited," I told her.

It was all I could think of saying to her at the moment. She looked at me strangely. She then undid the belt on her bathrobe. I could see her naked body partly. She then slid it totally off her body, letting it fall to the floor. My mouth dropped open. My mom had large firm breasts. they didn't sag at all. Her nipples were large and brown. Mom's pussy was shaved all the way down. My cock was really hard now.

Mom walked over to me and pulled my shirt off and undid the belt on my pants. She pulled them and my underwear off and to the floor. My cock was raging hard now, I was also breathing heavy.

"I need you Joey," she told me.

"I want you so bad Mom," I told her.

She walked me back to her bed and had me lie down. She crawled on top of me and took my cock in her hand. She then lowered her mouth and inhaled my cock down her throat. She sucked me all the way down, then she backed off. Mom also was squeezing my balls as she gave me a blowjob. The way she was working on my cock I knew I wasn't going to hold out very long. I felt it and then arched my back as I flooded her mouth with my sticky cum. My mom pulled back for just a second, then continued to drain me of my load.

I came a lot that first time. My seed was dripping out the corners of her mouth. She used her tongue to make sure none would escape. When I finished, my mom was staring at me.

I need you inside me Joey, can you get hard again?"

I hadn't really gone soft, to be honest. My mother was on her back now. She was looking intently at my cock. I was stroking it a little, to get it really hard. My mom spread her legs wide and was using a finger to rub herself. I was staring at her wet pussy the whole time. She motioned for me and I crawled in between her thighs. My mother reached out and took my cock in her hand. She guided me to her pussy. This was the moment of truth. I slipped the head of my prick inside her.

Mom let out a squeal. I plunging inside her the whole way. I knew I was completely inexperienced, but my mom guided me. I held my cock inside her until she threw her legs around me.

"Please fuck me hard Joey," she pleaded.

I just hammered her hot hole with the hardest strokes I could give her. Mom reached up and pulled my head to her tits. I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked on the tip. Mom arched her back and told me to bite on each of them. I was chewing on them, biting them as hard as I could. I worked my cock in and out of my mother's pussy. I was surprised how tight she was. She clamped down onto my rod and was squeezing it hard. I could feel her pussy convulsing each time I stroked her. Mom's juices were flowing out and down her ass crack.

Just then she cried out and told me she was cumming. I began to pump as hard as I could and feed her my whole length. We just kept fucking and not stopping for anything. I was massaging her tits when I finally had to let go. I fired one load after another into my mom's pussy. She just went crazy when she felt me explode. I couldn't believe fucking was this intense. After some minutes went by, I collapsed on top of my mom's body.

We just held each other and my mother began to cry once more. I asked what was wrong. She said that her orgasm so intense she just had to let her emotions out. We made love through the night and into the morning. I was so sore after we were done. We fell asleep together and slept throughout that entire day.

We didn't make love for the next couple of days. My cock was too sore and my mom wanted some time alone. A few days later my mother walked into my bedroom. She said what we had done was so wrong. I didn't feel that way and told her so. She continued to say she knew it was wrong, but she couldn't bring herself to stop. My mom told me she dreamt about us making love day and night. It was the only thing on her mind. She wanted me again, she said. We both stripped down and I took my mother as my lover for good that day. She has shown me new positions and I have the best teacher a young guy could have. We continue to fuck each other almost daily. My mom has also quit crying all the time.