Crystal Pegs

Story Info
She uses a strap-on dildo on her boyfriend.
1.5k words
3.78
146.5k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers

It was almost 10p.m. and it had begun to rain by the time my girlfriend got home. The rain and her tardiness only made things worse. She was supposed to the adult bookstore and come back. She wanted to surprise me with something and didn't want me around to see what she was going to get. She had been gone for almost two hours. But when I heard the garage door open and her car come to a stop I felt relieved. I walked to the garage o find her with a large black bag and large box. Her hair was damp and she was breathing hard.

"Fucking people can't drive in the rain," she exclaimed.

"What else is new," I ask as she storms past me, "are you okay?"

"Yeah," she starts as she puts the bag and box on the kitchen table, "would've been home sooner but the rain caused a few problems."

I start to pick up the bag, but she bats my hand away.

"Don't look," she nearly yells, "it's a surprise."

"Okay," I reply.

"Let me get settled," she says before kissing me.

"No problem," I reply as she grabs the bag and the box.

"Um," she starts, "meet me in the bedroom in a couple of minutes."

"I will," I reply.

I watch her as she almost drops the stuff and walks into the bedroom. She seductively shuts the door. It gets worse after she closes the door. I begin to pace around the kitchen before I find a bottle of vodka and take a quick shot. It helps calm me down. I really don't know why I'm so nervous; we've done things like this before. But something seems off. The last time I surprised her she was less than thrilled. I bought a few porno movies and tried to watch it with her. Needless to say she fell asleep halfway through the first scene. After I woke her, we fucked and went back to sleep.

"Baby," she yells from our bedroom.

"Yeah," I yell back.

"Come to the bedroom," she replies.

I nervously walk and turn the doorknob to the bedroom. I can hear the shower running after I finally open the door. My girlfriend is standing there naked. I stare for a few seconds. He 34DD breasts seem awkward on her short 5'7" frame. I can see her tattoo on her ankle and the belly piercing, and her blonde hair is in disarray, but her blue eyes pierce my soul.

"Well," she slyly says, "get in the shower."

"Okay."

I slowly strip and walk to the running shower. I open the shower curtain and step in. She steps in after me. The warm water soothes me. We have a high-end shower so the water pressure is just right. I feel relieved. She begins to wash me down with that thing that you put body wash on. She slowly washes my back and works her way down to my ass. She grabs both cheeks. It catches me off guard. My heart rate begins to rise. She slowly begins to work her way into my anus.

"What are you doing," I ask.

"I want to make sure is clean."

She slowly works a finger into my anus. It hurts at first, but soon the pain disappears as my muscles begin to relax. She slowly works in another finger. It feels good. She then removes both fingers and takes some soap and cleans my anus even more. Yet as quickly as it started it ends. She pulls out her fingers and quickly washes them and turns off the water.

"Okay," she says, "get dried up in the bedroom. And stay naked, lie on the bed, and keep your fucking eyes closed, I'll be there shortly."

"Yes ma'am," I reply.

"I like the sound of that," she smiles.

I grab the towel and quickly dry off. My hair barely got wet, so that makes it that much easier. I feel my anus as I dry off. It feels a little weird. I then lie on the bed, but I keep my eyes open. I look around at the pictures we have up and out flat screen TV, which is still on the DVD menu from last night.

"Are they closed," she yells from the bathroom.

"They are," I yell back.

I close my eyes. I can barely hear a faint clicking in the bathroom. I think she might be wearing heels. I hear the door open and close. The clicking sound ends when she walks on the carpet. I can feel her presence in the room. I just can't ell where she is.

"Okay," she starts, "keep your eyes closed and get off the bed and get on your knees at the foot of the bed, and keep your head down. Now!"

I comply and slide off the bed. I feel around to make sure I can get off the bed okay. I finally get off the bed and keep my head down and eyes closed.

"Now open your eyes," she demands, "but keep your fucking head down!"

I open my eyes to see my wife in a pair of patent leather boots. I'm tempted to look up, but I restrain myself.

"You can look up," she says sternly.

I look up and see that she is wearing a pair of black thigh high boots. I keep moving my head up and it finally catches my eye! She has on a black patent leather harness with a six-inch purple dildo jutting out of it. I start to get even more nervous. But I start to relax.

"Now suck it," she demands.

I comply and start to do it. It feels awkward at first, but soon my jaw relaxes and I'm able to engulf more of the dildo.

"How does it taste," She asks.

"Good," I reply after taking my mouth off the dildo.

"It better you faggot," she warns, "now keep sucking you piece of shit!"

I keep sucking for what seems like almost ten minutes. She fucks my face and keeps calling me names like faggot and homo. Usually I don't like those names, but coming from her it doesn't bother me. We switch places and she sits on the bed and I give her head. He grabs my head and runs it up and down on her dildo. She continues with the name-calling.

"Now lie on the bed," She nearly yells.

I lie on the bed as she gets on her knees and spreads my legs apart and begins to finger my anus again. She barely jerks me off. She then runs her tongue along the border of it. She finally shoves it in there. It feels weird, but I love it! I can't explain. This is great.

"I think your faghole is ready," she smiles.

"What," I reply perplexed.

"That's what I'm going to fuck!!!"

`She stands up and puts a liberal amount of lube on her dildo from a large bottle. She also dabs a little on my "faghole." She picks my legs up and places them on her shoulders. She slowly slides the purple object in my anus. It hurts at first. It feels like a slight burn. But it's a pleasurable burn. Once the burn goes away I feel better. She goes slow and lightly kisses me.

"Okay baby," she asks in a quite tone.

"Yeah," I grunt.

"Good, you little faggot," she says taking her tone in a stern voice.

She begins to pick up the pace. My anus slowly gets used to the feeling of he inside of me. I feel like I'm going to cum, but I control it. I can see a little precum as she gingerly gives me a hand job. She keeps going each thrust gets harder, each one feels better than the last. I love the feeling. She continues calling me names. She is completely into it.

"Now suck it," she says pulling out of me.

She straddles me as I begin to suck off her dildo. I can't tastes shit or anything. She cleaned me up well. I love the taste of it. She continues to fuck my face and slaps me a few times.

"Let me know when you're going to cum," she says while fucking my face.

She continues to fuck my ass, as I jerk myself off. After a few minutes I push her off.

"I'm gonna cum!!!!!!!"

"In my mouth, faggot!!!!!"

She works her way down my body and begins to suck me off. She works some fingers into my anus and violently finger fucks me. I can't take it and my body lets go! I have an intense orgasm! I feel the cum fly out of my penis. My wife winces but she keeps the cum in her mouth. When I'm done she keeps it all in her mouth and crawls up to my face. She forces my mouth open and empties the cum into my mouth. She forces it closed. The salty taste makes me gag.

"Now swallow," she says, "you faggot!!"

I wince as I force it down my throat.

"All gone," I exclaim.

She pulls herself off of me and takes the strap on off. She then lies next to me. She kisses me and pulls herself to me.

"I love you, Crystal," I whisper as we begin to fall asleep.

"I love you too, faggot," she smirks.

TO BE CONTINUED...

rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers