Cuckolded By My Son

Story Info
Sissy watches as his son screws his wife.
12.1k words
4.29
853k
572
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,414 Followers

It's amazing how little you can be aware of what's going on around you, right underneath your nose, even right in front of your eyes sometimes. By the time I was in my forties, I thought I had everything set just the way I wanted it. My wife, Laura, was still beautiful, a curvy redhead with slight plumpness she had gained with middle age, which only served to give her a happy, healthy glow. Even though our sex life had stagnated recently, she seemed happier than ever in the weeks leading up to the events that would change my life and my outlook completely. Our son Adam had just turned eighteen and had grown into a tall, broad shouldered, strappingly masculine man who was desired by every girl at school. Yes, I thought, there's little more a man could want from his home life than a beautiful wife and a handsome, popular son. Well, I was about to learn just what can happen to a man with a home life like that.

Like I said, my wife and I hadn't been having much of a sex life at all lately so I was somewhat thrilled and excited one evening to see her come into the bedroom wearing a very sexy shear dark blue babydoll that barely covered her round, peachy arse, and just about revealed the black lace thong she wore beneath. I've always loved sensual women's lingerie, the soft feel of the material against skin, the way it hung from and clung to all the right places, enhancing already beautiful curves, so it was quite something to see Laura dolled up like this as she hadn't for quite a while. She came over and began to kiss and stroke me, pulling all my clothes from me until I was completely naked and my arousal at this sudden turn around in her behaviour all too clear.

"Why don't we try something a little different tonight, honey?" she said in a rich, seductive tone, "Something to spice things up a bit."

"Anything you want," I said, incredibly turned on by her sexy undies and suggestive tones.

"I want to be in control," she said, "I want to tie you up."

My heart skipped a beat in excitement, I'd never seen this kinky side to her before and it was really something that was getting me pretty hot and flustered. She had obviously been planning this as she took out a short length of rope. Doing nothing to resist, I happily let her lead me to a chair and sit me down in it, my cock now growing to a semi-hardon. She sat herself astride me, her large breasts heaving just inches from my chest, I looked down at her impressive cleavage, bordered by the thin material of her blue babydoll, her breasts looked even better. I had a silly grin on my face as she leaned in, pushing her breasts against me, kissing my lips, as she fed the rope around, tying my hands behind me and then to the chair itself. I was helpless to move, my hands were tightly tied and I couldn't get up, but that didn't matter, I wouldn't want to get up from this, my wife's sensual curves in sexy lingerie touching against my bare flesh.

Just then, however, came something much more unexpected. I heard the door open and someone come into the room but Laura in my lap prevented me from seeing who it was. I knew, however, that Adam was the only other person in the house and felt a flush of embarrassment run right through me which, in an instant, killed off my growing erection and left my cock pretty flaccid once more. After all, it was bad enough to be discovered, to have your only son walk in on you having sex, but even worse for it to be in this compromisingly kinky situation. I couldn't imagine the thoughts and the embarrassment running through his mind on seeing his father naked, tied to his chair and his mother in sexy lingerie astride him.

I was a little surprised when, instead of making a hasty exit, he came in and shut the door behind him, walking over to us. I could tell now that it was indeed our son, dressed in jeans and a tight T-shirt that showed off his rippling muscles. Far from being surprised or ashamed to have discovered us like this he seemed pleased, and possibly a little amused.

"That's good," he said with a little laugh, "That's just right."

Now right beside us he leaned down and ran his hand along the bare flesh of my wife's far shoulder, caressing her softly, while his other hand turned her face towards his which he had brought down close to our level.

"You look amazing, mum," he smiled, "That is a very sexy, very flimsy little thing you're wearing there," his hand ran down her arm to her narrow waist and wide hips where the folds of the shear babydoll fell around it.

"Mmm hmm," Laura giggled at his gentle touch, "I'm glad you like it. I wore it specially for you."

"That's a good girl," Adam replied.

As he said this, the hand that cupped her chin pulled her face toward his and he leaned in to kiss her. Their faces were just inches from mine as all I could do was watch open mouthed. This was no affectionate kiss such as a son might occasionally give his loving mother, no this was far more passionate and lingering than that. They stared into each other's eyes as their lips pressed together and their tongues rubbed across one another. I couldn't remember the last time she had kissed me like that. As they broke from the kiss, my wife sighed with pleasure.

"What the....?! What's going on?" I was finally able to stammer, shocked and confused but what I was watching, my son french kissing my wife, his mother, just inches from my face.

"Come on mum, get off that pathetic loser and come here," Adam said, commandingly, and Laura obeyed, getting up from sitting astride me, she stood in front of our son in the middle of the room, "Now, how about a kiss for your loving, affectionate son," he said with a charming yet lascivious tone.

She was only too eager to respond and began to plant tender, eager, wet kisses all over his lips as her hands ran across his firm, toned chest. She pulled his T-shirt up over his head, to reveal that fine, muscular torso and began to move her kisses down until she was covering his chest with them, while she lustfully stroked her hands over his solid muscles. I had to admit, he was quite a figure of a man, I could see why all the girls wanted him so much with a hot body like that. I gasped as I caught myself in this thought. What the hell was I thinking? The weirdness of what I was watching must be to blame for my mind even dwelling for a second on what a fine, toned, hunky body my eighteen year old son had.

"Can somebody please tell me what the hell is going on here?" I said, becoming red faced and angry, tied naked to a chair as I watched my wife make out with my son, I was thinking that they were playing some joke on me, some cruel trick but I couldn't work out what or why.

"God you're stupid," my son turned to me for the first time, "Isn't it obvious what's going on?"

"No," I said, struggling to get up but my wife had tied my hands well and tightly, "I don't understand what you two are doing?"

"It's quite simple really, dad," Adam continued with a nasty grin as he pulled Laura close to him, her big breasts pressing against his bare chest with only the thin shear material of her babydoll in between, his hands rubbing her large, round arse, "A beautiful woman like mum needs a real man to satisfy her and it's pretty obvious you're not up to the task. So, I've been filling in instead, giving her what a woman like her needs and deserves!"

"It's sooo good," Laura purred lasciviously as she cuddled up against her son, "We've raised such a stud," she said directing a triumphant look at me.

Laura was now unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down around his ankles. My son was now almost as naked as me, only his hot, hunky body was something more to behold than my unremarkable, skinny one. I was still struggling to take in quite what was happening here.

"No," I said, "I don't believe it. I can't believe you, Laura, would have sex with your own son!"

"Mmmm," she sighed again, "I know it's sooo wrong but that's what makes it feel sooo great. Well, that and he's such a studly lover. Not like you at all, honey."

She pulled down his boxers and released his cock and I couldn't help but gasp once more. My son's dick was incredible, at least eight inches long and hugely thick, becoming hard already at his mother's touch. I could hardly take my eyes of the firm, hard, veiny beast, it somehow consumed all my thoughts for the moment. I had never seen anything so strong, so powerful and masculine.

"It's really something," cooed my wife, down on her knees, stroking her hand up our son's shaft, "It's the most beautiful dick I've ever seen."

"You see, dad, this is what a real man looks like," Adam said to me, glancing dismissively at my own cock, barely half the length of his, "This is how I've been showing mum what she's been missing and now I'm going to show you too. It's time you learnt what it takes to be a real man."

My wife was now kissing the head of our son's huge cock as it became hard and erect, flicking her tongue gently over the end as she stroked her hand up the shaft. I stared, dumbstruck once more, all my attention on my son's glorious, engorged meat and my wife's pink lips as they brushed across it.

"Oh yeah, oh come on, mum, suck my cock," my son moaned as his mother licked up from the base of his shaft.

Adam began to moan as his mother licked his massive, firm cock. They almost seemed to forget I was there, forced to watch this strange sight, they were so into what they were doing. Laura opened her lips and let our son's dick slide between them, making it wet and slick, going down deeper and deeper until her face was almost buried in his crotch, her throat taking in an incredible amount of his meat. She pulled all the way back and I could see my son's dick harder than ever, the veins throbbing, covered in his mother's slick saliva, the head glistening with his pre-cum. Withdrawing her mouth from her son's cock for a second, Laura gasped.

"Mmmm, that tastes good, I just love to go down on my son's big cock," she glanced significantly at me.

"And you suck cock so well, mum," he gave a big grin as he pushed her head back onto his engorged member.

Soon, Laura was bobbing her head back and forth, slurping eagerly over his cock while her hand began to play with his balls. Adam had his head back, his eyes were almost glazed over with pleasure, he was gasping in short, sharp breaths.

"Oh, oh yeah, that's it mum. Suck me. Suck my monster cock. Show your pathetic husband what he's missing out on," he encouraged her as she eagerly continued to go down on him.

It was a sight like nothing I could ever have imagined, my wife in a sexy blue babydoll, on her knees giving my son an incredible blow job and all deliberately in front of me, tied to a chair. I wanted to look away, to close my eyes, but I couldn't, in spite of my feelings of disgust, I was absolutely engrossed, my wife's beautiful, lingerie clad, feminine curves and my son's hard, masculine body and long, thick cock held my attention like nothing else before. I couldn't even think of anything else and the fact that they were mother and son just made it more fascinating.

"Ahhh, yeah, mmmm," my wife gasped as she let my son's cock slip out of her mouth again, "I need you to fuck me, honey. Fuck me hard, my hung studly son. Show your daddy what he's missing out on."

She got down on her knees on the floor, facing away from him and towards me. My son got down behind her as she turned to look over her shoulder and begged him once more to fuck her hard. He pulled her babydoll up around her waist and exposed all of those lovely round arse cheeks of hers. Pulling her little thong aside, he slid his dick inside her. I could see her face right up close as she looked up at me and I saw her eyes widen and her mouth open in an "O" of exquisite pleasure as our son pushed his huge cock inside her wet, waiting pussy.

"Oh baby, oh my God, fuck yes!" she sighed and gasped as Adam pulled out and thrust back inside her, "That's it baby, fuck your mother, fuck her harder! Oh, ohhh, oh yess!"

"God I love you mum," our son sighed as her began to penetrate her deeper, thrusting harder and faster, "You're so beautiful, I love your hot arse and you sure know how to fuck!"

I didn't know what to do or say, tied naked to a chair, my beautiful wife on her knees being taken from behind by our studly son, her face in beautiful ecstacy facing towards me. All I could do is run my eyes along her beautiful, curvy body and down to where she was impaled on my son's impressive dick. And then something even more unexpected happened, I felt a stirring in my groin and, to my incredible shame, noticed that I was getting an erection. I couldn't quite believe it, but the sight of my gorgeous wife giving herself up to passionately thrilling sex was turning me on. The more the hardness of my cock grew as I watched helpless as I was cuckolded by my own son, the more embarrassed I became and yet I still couldn't tear my eyes away from that round, peachy arse and the cock penetrating beneath it.

"Can't stop watching can you?" my son said dismissively in my direction, breaking me from my focus on his thick, hard cock and my own growing arousal, "What's it like seeing your wife finally really satisfied by a real man?"

"Mmmm, looks like he's enjoying what he sees," my wife giggled as she saw my hard-on close up as her body rocked and shook with Adam's hard thrusting.

"Oh God, you sick freak," he laughed, "You really are enjoying this aren't you? You like seeing me fuck mum."

I flushed bright red, it was incredibly humiliating but oddly the humiliation of being forced to watch my son fuck his mother and being teased about it was turning me on even more, I had a raging erection now and had my hands been free I would have been forced to jerk it off just to bring myself some release even though it would have made this freaky, kinky situation even dirtier. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been this aroused. Part of me just wanted a hole to open up and swallow me completely but another part was thrilled and fascinated by what I was watching.

"That's it mum, oh yeah, oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum in a minute," Adam gasped, "Are you ready for it?"

"Oh yes!" my wife was practically screaming as she rode back to meet her son's thrusts, "Cum for me baby, cum for mummy. Fill me with your thick, creamy juices!"

"Aaaaah, oh, OH GOD! I'm cumming! MUM, I'M CUMMING!" he cried out as he buried his cock deep inside her and his body shook with an orgasm.

After a while, he relaxed and pulled his sticky and now soft, but still impressively sized, cock from out of Laura's pussy. She still hadn't reached her own climax and at that point he turned to me.

"Why don't I let your pathetic husband finish you off," he said, "It'll make him feel needed."

Laura got up and came over to me, rather than sit on my cock, raging and desperate for relief after the kinky, incestuous sex show I'd just been given, she stood up and straddled my face, pushing her swollen, wet pussy towards my mouth. It's was covered with glistening white liquid, Adam's cum, filling her up and leaking, dribbling down her thighs. In spite of this, I began to kiss her all around her groin, slowly extending my tongue and licking around those warm, wet pussy lips, sucking on her clitoris. Everywhere, I could taste the warm, salty taste of my son's cum and every taste of it reminded me of my own humiliation, how I'd been forced to watch him cuckold me, and every taste was a thrilling pleasure even as it humiliated me, it drove me eagerly on to lap up all the sticky cum I could, all the while eating out my wife's pussy and getting her more and more flustered as she pushed her crotch into my face so all I could see was her thighs and her thong pushed aside.

Finally, her body shook with an orgasm of her own as her pussy juices mixed with the unusual taste of Adam's cum, and I drank it all down, no longer concerned for my own shame and humiliation, my cock hard as a rock and desperate for some attention but my hands were still tied behind my back. My wife got down from straddling my face and smiled a dirty grin at our son, they shared a slow, lingering kiss before finally turning back to me.

"As you're now well aware of what's going on between mum and me, I think I'll sleep in here from now on," Adam said, "You can sleep in my room."

Laura then came over and untied me. Now was my chance to get up, to get angry and lay down the law in my own house but I knew that I was no longer in charge around here. How could they take me seriously with a raging hard-on and my son's cum dripping down my chin. I had to admit defeat and walked, red faced, from what had once been me and my wife's bedroom to my new room, formerly my son's.

Lying back on Adam's bed, I finally began to stroke my hard, aroused cock, masturbating myself while all the time in my mind flashed images of what could be happening in the next room, images of my wife lying back, her luscious curves draped in flimsy lingerie, her pussy penetrated by my son's big, hard cock. Her so beautifully soft and curvily feminine, him so strong, toned and completely in control and, before I knew it, my dick had exploded and I came all over my chest.

Soon after, I fell asleep and yet still my dreams were filled with thoughts of my son and my wife in hard, passionate sex, their hot, wet bodies pressing together, I just couldn't get it out of my head and I knew then that my family life was not going to be quite the same from then on.

And I was right. My life certainly did start taking a strange turn from that day onwards. I had become a willing voyeur in my son and my wife's incestuous affair. The next day I hardly saw either of them for most of the day until Laura, still my wife I guess although our relationship had changed so dramatically since the day before, came and found me. Once again her curvy body was barely covered by some thin, sensual lingerie. She smiled a triumphant grin at me.

"Hey, you pathetic little man," she smiled, "Our studly son says that given how much you seemed to enjoy watching him fuck me last night, he'll let you shame yourself again, seeing your own son fuck your wife so much better than you ever could. He knows that that kind of humiliation is what turns you on."

I should have said something there and then, objected in some way to being treated like this, but the truth of the matter was that she was kind of right. My well hung son ploughing my wife's wet pussy with his huge cock was all I had been able to think of all night. It was an image that continued to linger in my head at that moment. Even as Laura said those words I was picturing it, imagining myself sitting their watching while her hot body writhed in pleasure before me, pleasure that my son was giving her while I was helpless to do anything but watch astounded and stroke my own much smaller cock. Just thinking about it was getting me semi-hard.

"Oh yes, Laura," I found myself saying before I could stop myself, letting my true feelings come spilling out, "Please let me watch. I love to see you getting fucked. I want to watch our hot, hung son fuck you hard."

She laughed and grabbed me by the hand, dragging me upstairs, "God, you are pathetic," she scoffed, "And, to think, I stayed married and faithful to you all those years, never knowing I was missing out on so much. No wonder I love feeling a real man like our son deep inside me."

She opened the door to what had once been our bedroom and lead me inside. Adam was already in there, stripped naked, his tall, toned, muscular body looking so strong and imposing. His shoulders were broad and his chest hard and rippling with muscle. His long, thick cock was already hard in his hand as he looked up and saw us walk in. He gave his mother a dirty grin and then glanced at me with a withering glare as if to remind me quite how insignificant I was, quite what an inferior specimen of manhood I was alongside him. That look from that muscular stud made me blush but it thrilled me too, the thought that the truly manly cause of my humiliation was my own son made my little dick grow harder again.

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,414 Followers