Cucumber Slumber Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl meets guy in market and shows him what a cuke is for.
2.4k words
4.32
53.7k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 01/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is in a supermarket in the Veggie section.

A woman stops him at the cucumber display.

"Pardon me, but do you know how to tell which ones of these are best?" She seductively asks, looking up and blinking her long eyelashes at him.

He holds one up, inspecting it briefly and says, "This seems like a good one."

She replies, "Oh, I'm sure that one is too big. But how did you know THAT one was good?"

"Well, you look at it and ask, 'How is the color? A nice shade of green with a dash of yellow?' Feel the surface with your hands, inspecting it closely for damage or flaws, how it smells, and last, give it a good squeeze. It should be nice and firm. You don't want a soft, mushy one!"

"No, I don't." She replied, inspecting the loaded display table closely, and held up a nice long cucumber, dark green, smaller at one end for about six inches, then tapering up to a bulbous large end. She felt its surface, running her slim fingers up and down its pock-marked skin, bringing it to her face, to her nose, inhaling the tart fragrance in a deep breath. Then squeezing it with both hands, she nodded approvingly.

"How does this one look to you?" She asked. "Do you think it would taste good?"

He said, "Oh, I don't like them. I almost never eat them. But I hope you enjoy eating that one."

"Oh, I'm not going to eat it, either." She moaned in a low, sultry tone, looking straight into his eyes while quickly licking her upper lip with her pointed tongue.

He thought "Oh no she didn't!" And he was shocked speechless at her almost obvious meaning. His mouth dropped open as the words got caught up somewhere in his throat. Did he really see and hear her right? She was still slowly stroking the (by now) obvious phallic symbol while waiting for a confirmation from the stranger in front of her that she had just shared her most intimate plan with.

"I would really like to see what you are going to do with that thing if you don't eat it." He flatly stated.

He was now noticing that she was a nice looking blonde with modern glasses worn down her nose where she could look up over them with her bright blue eyes and blink at him, and had her hair up and twisted about where the ends poked out at various places. She appeared to be in her mid twenties, as was he, and had a nice figure, as best he could tell at a glance.

"Really, you'd like to just watch me and nothing more?" She asked excitedly.

"My mind's racing with the possibilities. Are you inviting me to watch whatever you're going to do with that?"

"I don't know. Are you a masher or a serial killer or anything like that?"

"No, I'm just a normal guy."

"I suppose I am then. But you can't touch, OK? So, are you up for it?"

"Yes, and I won't do anything you don't want me to, I promise."

"OK, come home with me. I'm close by. You look like a nice guy and were so gracious in helping in me finding the perfect one that the least I can do is share it with you." She consented nervously. You never really know what the guy will be like but she was willing to take a chance on him.

They hurried up their purchases and she said to follow her, as her place is only a few blocks away. Upon arrival at her apartment, she put away her food and his perishables, then washed the long green veggie thoroughly, scrubbing every millimeter with her long fingers. She came into the living room with the cuke in her hand, giving him a smile.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany. What's your name?"

"Kevin. Pleased to meet you, Tiffany. Do you do this often? I mean, invite a strange guy in to show him your cucumber?"

"No, not often. Never, actually. Sit over there in the chair." She commanded with a smile, pointing with the green wand in her hand. "No touching, remember?"

She removed her glasses and some clips in her hair while throwing her head left and right. That natural blond mane whipped around her head and face in slow motion with the afternoon sun shining through it.

Tiff stood in front of him, holding up the cuke between her breasts, still covered by the top, raised it to her mouth, and licked out her pointy tongue to wet the small end of the veggie. She opened her mouth and lowered her head over big thing, while her other hand fell to her leg below her short yellow skirt, pulling it up as her hand sought out her mound. He saw long, lovely, smooth legs as she wore only shoes and socks, her hand now over her matching yellow panties, cupping herself while the fingers found her clit and labia through the thin material. She played with herself, looking at him, teasing, spreading her legs, raising her short skirt, diddling herself through her lace bikini panties. With a quick flick, the skirt was released and she tossed it aside. Never releasing the cuke in her hand, she pulled the snug shirt over her head and stood before him in only matching pale yellow lacy bra and panties. Her good sized breasts struggled to get out of the confining bra with at least half of them pushing out over the top in a nice round shape, creating a pleasant cleavage that rose and fell with her increased breathing. Her big nipples pressed out through the material so that he could tell she was as excited about this as he was.

She was scared but turned on that she was stripping and mouthing a big long cucumber in front of a complete stranger, and that he seemed to be excited about it too from the bulge she saw in his pants. Tiffany had only recently discovered her interest in voyeur / exhibitionism and was giving it a trial run right now.

Without a word, she held up one foot at a time for him to remove her shoes and socks, which he did willingly. She sat on the couch edge and spread her legs for him to see everything. She rubbed the cuke over her clit, and down through her puffy labia, rubbing them up and down through the thin panties with the big green thing. He sat in rapt attention to her ministrations.

She put a condom in her mouth and inserted the small end of the long cuke unto her mouth until she gagged a little. When the veggie came out, it was sheathed in a sheer condom up most of the length of it. Talent! She opened her mouth wide, swallowed the long shaft again, then out, then in, and again, always looking into his eyes in the dim living room light, no more than 6 feet from hers. She leaned back on the couch, raising one leg to the back of the couch, the other trailed on the carpet. She brought the thing down and rubbed her clit, her labia, and beyond, and back up. She shuddered at the feel of it on her pussy, and saw that his eyes had now left hers and were looking down at her moist panties, her pussy lips expanding in excitement. She had been wet when they left the store and couldn't wait for him to see, to see it was him who made her that way.

Pointing both legs straight up in the air, her thumbs made quick work in sliding the panties up until she could kick them away. After a rub of her pussy with her hand and fingers, she held the large end of the big cucumber and positioned the smaller end through her outer labia and pressed her hips forward while pushing in with both hands on the cuke. After a brief resistance, her juicy vagina swallowed half of it in one gulp. She breathed in sharply, sucking in air as she sucked in her instrument of joy. His jaw dropped and his own chest heaved in and out trying to remember to breathe so he wouldn't pass out.

"Take off your pants, pleeease?" She begged, "And come, sit closer."

He did as she requested, standing to remove his pants and boxers. His hard cock sprung right up to point at her with desire in its one beady little eye. He sat on the end of the couch, left leg up, half facing her, their legs barely touching. She sighed at seeing his nice dick standing up firm and proud so close to her, and renewed her vigorous stroking with the big cucumber. She knew without a doubt she was going to cum tonight. It was simply a matter of time.

"Would you be a dear and go get a towel for me please? What was your name again?" She asked.

"Kevin" He replied, and stood up to find her bathroom, his cock swinging back and forth as he walked.

"Hand towel?" He asked.

"No, better make it a bath towel."

She eyed every bounce and swing of his cock as he returned and stood above her wondering where she wanted it.

She told him where to put it with the simple explanation of, "I come a lot. Would you just fold it in the middle and put it under my hips for me? Remember, no touching!"

He leaned over her hips as she raised them up to give him access, placing his face right above her crotch, her hands brushing his face as she never stopped fucking herself with the hard veggie. He got a pleasant whiff of her pussy aroma and it was like an aphrodisiac. He could feel the heat she was making as it rose up to his face. She gasped at his face being so near to her genitals, a pleasant looking face at that, and she glimpsed under his chin down to his proud cock standing up toward his belly, pointing at her pussy, dancing with his movements, and her excitement raised another level.

He sat back onto the couch to watch her movements, fascinated that this beautiful stranger was lying there in front of him, trying to give herself an orgasm with a vegetable he had helped her select, seeming minutes ago.

He watched in fascination as she stroked herself with the long, hard cucumber until only the bulbous knob was left for her to grasp. He instinctively grabbed his own meat and slowly stroked it with his hand in rhythm with hers. It grew even firmer and longer, a fact that turned her on even more.

"Oh, that turns me on, you know that?" She asked him. "I was hoping it would look that good."

"Well you're exciting me, that's for sure." He replied, still stroking and watching her.

She liked turning him on and wanted to cum for him, for him to see how much he was exciting her by watching. Tiffany had been very horny when leaving for the store and resolved to rub herself off as soon as she got home. But that was boring and might take forever if she couldn't visualize something exciting enough to put her over the edge. She really needed a guy but there were none in her life at the present time. Then she spotted Kevin and immediately checked out his crotch and wondered what he would be like in bed. He would be gone in a few seconds if she didn't say something so she had blurted out the first thing that came to her mind.

She fucked her neatly shaved little pussy long and firmly with it. Her other hand, the one rubbing her clit and pulling her pussy open for the long shaft to enter her more easily, left its mark and trailed upward over her tummy, past her navel, and up to hold her bra-covered breast. She felt her large, firm nipple in her palm and squeezed it firmly, sending tingles all the way down to her clit, which was already being stretched and stimulated by the large object inside her. Her lower hand pulled the cuke out to the tip, then rammed it fully up into her pussy until the big end stretched her labia and lips as far as they would go, repeatedly, over and over again, watching his cock, his hand stroking his nice cock, driving her closer. The muscles inside grasped and opened to the stroking of the big green thing inside her.

"Uhhhh. Mmmmm." She moaned, getting closer to cumming.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME." She yelled to herself with her eyes closed, imagining some random cock impaling her. "Oh, YES! Make me cum. Yes. Yes"

And she started cumming hard on the hard cuke in her pussy. He didn't see any squirting but the cuke and her hand were suddenly covered with wet juice. She rubbed her clit and slowed the pumping with the veggie. It had done its job. She let go of the veggie and lay there panting, cum poring from her satisfied pussy. After a while, she opened her eyes and saw Kevin still slowly stroking his hard meat, still looking her up and down with awe.

"Thank you, Kevin. You were so good. That was so much better than a carrot or banana." She said with no explanation.

She rose up and forwards, the cuke falling out of her soaking wet pussy, and gave him a big, wet, open mouth kiss, which he returned eagerly. Her hand covered his and stroked his cock with him. He had not come and she now wanted to help him as he had helped her.

"You were so great, just sitting there and not touching me, as I had requested. You really turned me on. You know that? I couldn't have come like that without you. Now you've got this big problem. May I help you with it?"

"Sure! I was afraid you would cum and kick me out with a hardon. How do you intend to help me out?"

Grabbing and massaging his tight balls, she kissed him again and said, "Relax. I know how to fix this problem."

*

Chapter 2 is cumming soon, to a screen near you. I promise it will have much more breasts, kissing, cock, pussy, cucumber, and sex and I know because I finished it already and it's even better than chapter 1! If you liked part 1, please give it a good vote. I welcome constructive feedback. Thanks, MagicFingers.