Cumming Home

Story Info
Danny returns home to an unexpected family reception.
6.2k words
4.46
163.7k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
715 Followers

It had been a long and exhausting flight, and I was really looking forward to seeing Mom and Dad again. I had had a rewarding couple of years as an aid volunteer in Cambodia, but I had so missed my own bed and Mom's cooking. Admittedly, as a seventeen year old I hadn't been able to wait to escape the restrictions of home, but after only six months away experiencing the deprivation and abject poverty in the South East Asian villages, I began to really appreciate what I had left behind. I stuck it out for a further eighteen months, but by then I'd seen more than enough misery to last a lifetime. I'd even be glad to see Danni again. Danni was my twin sister, and like typical siblings we had always seemed to be at war with each other, but in the past two years I'd matured in my attitudes so perhaps she had also.

I understood now that what I had seen as Dad's dictatorial attitude was just his awkward way of trying to set me on the right path, just as Mom's apparent possessiveness was her way of shielding me from the big bad world. Now I would more than happy to feel her plump arms pressing me to her voluminous breasts, and hear his gruff voice barking out orders. Not that I would take any notice of him, but it would be definite confirmation that I was finally home. He wasn't really my dad, because Mom had only been fifteen when she had Donna and me, and she had met and married him when she was eighteen. The identity of our natural father was seldom discussed, and every time I asked, Mom changed the subject. The name on our birth certificates was that of a boy who had moved to another city with his parents soon after Mom became pregnant. The truth was to come out eventually, but by then so much had happened that it came as no great surprise.

I caught a cab from the airport, and asked the driver to drop me off at the corner of the street, intending to sneak into the house and surprise everyone. Little did I know the surprise I would be getting. Letting myself in through the back door, I tiptoed into the living room, but my heart sank when I found nobody. I went through the house, checking every room twice until I eventually had to accept that nobody was home. Still, it didn't mean I couldn't spring a surprise, because it would be just as good if Mom and Dad came home and found me sitting on the couch as though I'd never been away. Just as I was leaving their bedroom I noticed an envelope in the wastebasket next to the computer desk. Opening the flap, I withdrew what I recognised as a wedding anniversary card, and I suddenly realised that my parents' anniversary had been just three days ago. Opening the card I found a CD, on which was written in Mom's neat hand, "To my darling husband. I hope you like the surprise."

Curiosity aroused, I switched on Mom's computer and inserted the disc. When it had booted up I found a rear view photo of a stunningly slender brunette, totally nude. One by one I clicked through the photos that followed, each a little more provocative than the last, but all with a hand placed modestly in the strategic places. Although the nipples were concealed, the ripe perfection of her breasts, the promise contained in the parted thighs, and the thought of what was hidden by those carefully placed hands caused my cock to stir, and in seconds I had a hard on that would crack a diamond. Whoever was in the photos was certainly alluring, and the way she hid everything made her even more so. As I slowly stroked my bone my eyes moved to her face for the first time, and my jaw dropped in shock. It couldn't possibly be, but it unmistakably was! It seemed to me that it was obviously photoshopped, but this sleek babe most men would give their eye teeth to fuck was wearing my mother's face! Mom was at least sixty pounds heavier than the babe in the photos, but the thought of her having a body even remotely like that made my cock throb, and I knew I would never be able to look at her in the same way again.

Feeling guilty about having such shocking thoughts about my own mother, I removed the disc from the computer and slipping it into the envelope with the card, I carefully replaced it as I had found it. No sooner had I switched off the computer, when I heard a car pull into the driveway, and I hastily dashed downstairs and seated myself on the couch just as the front door opened.

I gawked in stunned disbelief at the woman who walked in. It was Mom's face, but she definitely had the svelte body I had been fantasising about in the photos. She let out a scream of surprised delight when she saw me, and I barely had time to stand up before she threw herself into my arms. "Oh Danny!" she gasped. "It's so good to have you home. Let me look at you. Has it really only been two years? You've grown so much." She held me at arm's length as she looked me up and down. "My god, you're even more handsome than ever."

I grinned as I looked her over. "You've changed a bit yourself Mom." This was a gross understatement, because she looked even more sensational in the flesh than in the carefully posed photos. "What happened? And where's Dad and Danni?"

Her face fell and her shoulders drooped. "Danni is at your Grandpa's for a few days. Dad's gone Danny. He left me. I should have seen it coming but I didn't. Things haven't been so good between us for a long time, but we hid it from you. He was always picking on me about my weight, and then soon after you left I began to suspect he was seeing someone else. I didn't want to lose him so I began dieting and exercising. I thought it was working because although he hadn't touched me in over a year he started looking at me differently, so to clinch it I had some – shall we say, 'interesting' – photos taken for our anniversary. I gave them to him a few days ago and he hit the roof, called me a slut for letting a stranger see my nude body, and stormed out. Thinking about it now I realise it was just the excuse he'd been looking for."

Mom had no reservations about mentioning the photos, because she had always encouraged us to be open rather than secretive. In fact she had often mentioned that before she met Dad she had only ever been intimate with one man, and he had been the one who made her pregnant. When she finished telling me about Dad's reaction to the photos she broke down sobbing, and I took her awkwardly in my arms, trying to give her what little comfort I could. After what seemed like forever she finally fell silent, and I became increasingly conscious of her gorgeous feminine body pressed tightly against me. I swear I didn't intend it, but suddenly my hand was on the swelling of her boob, squeezing and moving in gentle circles. She stiffened for a moment and then relaxed. "Oh Danny," she whispered, covering my hand with hers. "You know you shouldn't do that. I'm your mother." I heard the words, but the action spoke louder. For just an instant she had pressed my hand tighter against her, and instead of pushing it away, when she removed her own hand she left mine where it was. Unable to help myself I switched to her other breast, tweaking her nipple through the double layer of fabric.

I opened my mouth to tell her I had seen the photos, but that would have been an admission that I had been prying, and one rule we had always strictly observed in the household was never to invade anyone else's space. Instead I looked into her eyes, uncertain what it was that I saw there. "Mom, if you can tell me with complete honesty that you want me to stop I will."

She thought for a moment, then shook her head in resignation. "I can't Danny," she said quietly, "because the truth is I want you. I've wanted you for longer than you can imagine but I said and did nothing because I was afraid you'd think me bad. Even though I loved your Dad, many times when he was doing it to me I've wished it was you inside me. Until I felt your hand on my breasts just now I've never been able to admit it even to myself."

By the time she finished speaking my hands were inside her shirt and under her bra, fondling the firm flesh and teasing the hard rubbery nipples. The tone of her voice had made it quite clear that she had absolutely no qualms about incest, and she stood calmly as I stripped her to the waist and studied her superb tits with their prominent brown nipples. I lowered my head to take one into my mouth, sucking hungrily as I fumbled with the fastening of her jeans, and she reached to unbuckle my belt. She dropped to her knees in surrender, pulling down my jeans and shorts in one move. "Come to Momma," she murmured, taking my rigid schlong between her full lips, and I let out a moan as I watched my pole sliding sensually in and out of my mother's mouth.

"Oh god Mom," I gasped, "that's awesome. Suck it hard. Suck my big cock dry. Let me cum down your throat."

To my disappointment she withdrew her mouth. "Later Baby, later. I promise, but first Mommy wants her horny son to fuck her hard. I've waited too long for this, so send me to heaven with your wonderful young cock." Turning her back she stripped off her jeans and panties, and bent over with her palms flat on the cushions of the couch. For the first time I saw the treasure her hands had hidden in the photos, and a lump came into my throat. I'd never seen anything as perfect as the delicately formed silky smooth slit, with just a suggestion of a pink clit peeping from between the slightly parted lips. An inarticulate moan escaped my lips as I dropped to my knees behind her. Grasping her heart shaped ass I pulled her towards me, licking up and down my Mom's exotically scented slot.

Each time my tongue rasped against her love bud she jerked as though she'd been stung, and pushed herself tighter against my face. "MM, that's the way Baby Boy, munch Mommy's twat. Make me cum with your tongue."

For long minutes I pleasured this sensuous woman who had given birth to me, licking her hot moist pussy, and poking my questing tongue into the hole I had emerged from almost twenty years ago. As I nibbled her clit she gave out a long low moan, grinding her quim into my face as her exotic juices flowed into my mouth. Whilst she was still trembling in orgasm I stood up, and taking hold of her hips I jammed my quivering cock into her wet shaven snatch. It was hard to believe that this horny brunette, barely thirty five years old was really my mother, and I reached forward to grasp her dangling tits, pulling her back onto my throbbing cock as I fucked her with wild abandon.

With each powerful thrust she moaned out loud, and as I felt my load building she began to flop about like a rag doll. "YES Danny, YES! Fuck your dirty slut of a mother! Pump my slippery cunt full of your hot cock cream!"

Picking up on her mood I responded in kind. "You want it, you can have it you filthy whore. Take that. And that! And that!" I yelled, punctuating my words with driving thrusts of my stiff rod. Releasing one of her tits I reached under to finger her clit, and she stiffened as I pumped blast after blast of scalding jism into her clutching love tunnel. Mom's hot cunt finished sucking the last of the cum from my pole, and I pulled out and collapsed onto the couch.

"Holy shit Mom, that was the most incredible fuck I ever had. I can't believe the way your gorgeous tight twat sucked me dry."

"Thank you for saying that Son, even if it's not true. I always hoped you'd be a good fuck, but if I'd even dreamed you'd be as sensational as that I would have spread my legs for you years ago." She seated herself beside me and took my limp tool in her hand, squeezing and stroking. "As soon as I can get this hard again" she whispered, "I'll show you I always keep my promises." She turned to face me, putting one foot up on the cushion so I could see my load leaking out of her hole, and I started to rise to the occasion. Leaning forward she engulfed my shaft, suctioning me back to full erection, and I leaned back as for the second time I watched Mom's sweet bow shaped lips sliding up and down my fuck pole. Her talented tongue went to work, circling the head and teasing the length of my love muscle, and I moaned with passion.

"Fuck yes Mom, suck my hard cock. Oh yes, just like that. I want to cum down your throat." She redoubled her efforts and I raised my hips to meet her as I fucked her hot mouth. "Oh god Mom, keep going. Suck harder, I'm nearly there. Don't stop ... Ohhh fuuuuck yesss!" I groaned long and loud as my love juice poured out in a torrent, forcing her to swallow frantically. She continued to lick and suck until I was totally drained, and then she stood up.

"I needed that," she grinned, "but you've had a long trip and you must want more to eat than pussy. I'll make some sandwiches, then we can go to bed and fuck the night away."

Ignoring our mingled juices running down the insides of her slender toned thighs, she padded naked into the kitchen. As I watched, I reflected that even though over the past couple of years I'd fucked the brains out of countless exotic young oriental chicks, all hungry for big western cock, none could compare with the hot temptress I'd just given two loads of cum to. Besides, I was realising that I had a taste for smooth shaven cunts, which was something village peasant girls in Asia were reluctant to do. Besides, with them it had been nothing more than sex, but with Mom there was a close emotional connection. The thought of a whole night spent plundering Mom's eager wet twat set my cock twitching again, and I was suddenly impatient to get the sandwiches eaten and take her to bed.

I don't know how many times we made love that first night, and believe me, we were making love, not just having sex, but I know it was almost dawn when we finally fell into an exhausted sleep, with me snuggled up behind her, my spent cock nestled in her cream filled snatch. It was late morning when I finally roused from a refreshing slumber, to feel Mom's insatiable cunt sliding back and forth on my stiffening prick. After a long leisurely and gentle fuck I hauled myself out of bed and went to answer a call of nature. On my way back from the bathroom I picked up the hastily discarded clothing from the floor in front of the couch, just as I heard a key turning in the front door lock. In a mad panic I raced for my room and dumped the clothes on my bed before pulling on my boxers, emerging just in time to meet Danni and Gramps.

Mom's Dad didn't appear to have aged much since I'd last seen him. Perhaps he had a little more silver at the temples, but still looked ten years younger than his actual fifty six or seven. The big change was in Danni. She wore a short top which revealed her midriff, and the briefest pair of mini shorts I'd ever seen. There was not a trace of the puppy fat of a couple of years ago. Her waist was trimmed down, and her boobs had filled out, and all I could do was stare speechlessly. The only way I could find to describe her was absolutely fucking awesome, and even that didn't do her justice. Now that Mom had introduced me to the delights of incestuous love I was glad I had just fucked her, otherwise I swear that looking at Sis I would have had a boner that reached from me to her. Fortunately Mom chose that moment to come out of her room, giving me an excuse to turn my back and hide the stirring in my shorts. She had taken the time to throw on a loose summer frock, although I felt certain that was all she had on, and looking from Danni to me she glanced down at my growing bulge and grinned knowingly.

"I think you'd better put some clothes on. You're not in the jungle now," she laughed.

"Now just hold on a minute!" Sis protested. "I haven't had a chance to say hello to my long lost brother." Throwing her arms around my neck she pressed herself against me, pulling my head down and kissing me, not passionately, but not exactly the way a sister should kiss her brother either. "OK," she whispered quietly, "you can get dressed now. If you must." With my mind in a whirl, and my imagination running riot, I fled to my room fighting the urge to jerk off as I dressed hastily.

When I finally came out, Mom was busy in the kitchen. "If you two would like to drive to the store," she said, addressing Danni and me, "you can pick up some flour and potatoes and I'll make a steak pie for tonight."

"Sure Mom, but I'm driving." Danni smirked and poked her tongue at me. "The Neanderthal here is fresh from the wilds, so we can't trust him on civilised roads yet. Come on you."

I don't know who taught her to drive, but I suspect she learned from watching the grand prix on television, because by the time we returned I was a bundle of nerves. Climbing out of the car I headed shakily for the house, but she stopped me and put a finger to her lips. Taking my hand she led me to the window, and a wide grin lit up her face. "Good, I was hoping I'd timed it right."

I looked in and what I saw explained why my Mom had been so casual about incest. It also explained why she was so keen for Danni and I to go together to the store. Gramps was naked, and Mom was coming from the bathroom wearing only a towel, which he immediately removed and started groping her boobs. With a grin, she sat on the edge of the couch and leaned forward to wrap her mouth around his cock. After a few moments she sprawled back, humping her hips as Gramps dropped to his knees and licked furiously at her smooth slit. "Isn't that the horniest sight you ever saw?" Danni whispered, reaching out a hand to stroke my now throbbing cock. "How would you like to do that to me?"

"Oh fuck yes." I groaned, putting my hand on her crotch.

"Not so fast brother of mine," she chuckled, pushing me away. "Don't you know a girl likes to have her tits played with first? Let's get out of sight of the street and you can suck my nipples before we go inside and join the oldies." I couldn't believe my own sister was actually putting the word on me, but I wasn't about to argue the point. Following her lead, I moved around the side of the house and pulled up her top to reveal her magnificently firm young breasts. She sighed with pleasure and leaned back against the wall as I took her hard nipple into my mouth. For several moments I sucked each in turn, fondling and kneading the succulent tit flesh, before what she had said about joining Mom and Gramps suddenly registered. Raising my head I looked at her sharply.

"Did you say something about joining the oldies?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Sure, why not?"

"But doesn't the thought of Gramps seeing your body bother you?"

"Hell no," she laughed, "it wouldn't exactly be the first time."

My surprised expression seemed to amuse her even more because she broke out into a fit of giggling. "Don't look so shocked. If you must know, he's been fucking me for years, and before you go all prudish on me I'll tell you something else. Mom always has a sort of a glow about her when she's just been fucked. She had that today when I came home, and I'm guessing it was you." I really had no answer so I just shrugged, and she gripped my cock through my pants. "Just as I thought, now let's go inside. I want to feel this in me."

I followed nervously but Sis just marched into the living room and stood looking down at Mom and Gramps. "Hey you two, the least you could have done is wait until we got back." she said stripping off what little she was wearing and flopping onto the couch beside them. Opening her legs wide she looked at me. "OK Bro, get undressed and start licking. You've got some catching up to do." For a moment I was too stunned to move. All I could do was stare at her cunt, which like Mom's was devoid of hair. She reached out a foot impatiently and kicked my ankle, and as I stripped Mom reached across and began to fondle her rosy nippled tits.

Kneeling between Danni's thighs I looked from one to the other. Their bodies were so alike, yet so different. Their boobs were about the same size and shape, but Danni's were slightly firmer and tipped with rose pink nipples, whereas Mom's nipples were brown and imperceptibly bigger. Both bellies were slightly rounded, one from youth, the other from maturity. The big difference though was in their pussies. Mom's was reddened and slightly puffy, possibly from recent activity, but despite her earlier assertion that Gramps had been fucking her for years, my sister's twat looked almost pristine and untouched. What really drew my attention was her prominent clit, and I moved closer, eager to taste her heady essence.

rufriter
rufriter
715 Followers
12